Now that there's direct proof of collusion tonight, how many months do you think this case will take...

Now that there's direct proof of collusion tonight, how many months do you think this case will take? Will we get these idiots out of Washington by Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/80ULu
businessinsider.com/security-researchers-russian-spies-hacked-dnc-guccifer-2-possible-disinformation-campaign-2016-6
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/guccifer-20-is-likely-a-russian-government-attempt-to-cover-up-their-own-hack
archive.is/rh49N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>no source
Remember to sage

>Israel has wall and almost no Mexicans
>China has wall and almost no Mexicans
>Berlin tore down its wall and has to print out government papers in Spanish

So do you guys just not follow any news or do you wait for Sup Forums to spin it first?

You better hope not lefty scum. Trump in the white house is the only thing stopping us from lining you and your friends up against a wall.

And yet having the ability to remove Trump is the only thing keeping us from lining you and your traitor friends up against a wall.

Please post direct proof.

if you're talking about the filthy kike Kushner being "investigated" as a POI, then you're barking up the wrong tree. only leddit fags don't want him strung up by his neck. I hope Kushner gets fucking wrecked by Mueller, but let me tell you a little secret fag,

Mueller's law firm represents Kushner's family, and that is probably the sole reason why they picked Mueller b/c they can and have already stated they will claim conflict of interest if Mueller's investigation attempts to bring criminal charges against Kushner in court or they could file formal appeal to the DOJ on the same grounds of conflict of interest and keep Mueller from investigating Kushner at all.

so everytime you read about that filthy kike kushner going down, just remember he's not going anywhere. the devil is hard to take down.

Kushner is only part of it, that's not even the big story tonight.

The big story is a Florida GOP operative admitting he was the passthrough for stolen DNC documents from Russians on their way to Roger Stone who then passed them to the Trump team.

ha ha ha ha ,,
ha ha ha ha ,,
ha ha ha ha ,, oh holy kek.

Are you Jewish?

And your source is?

pffft.

nobody even knows who Guccifer 2.0 is. second, what this "GOP operative" (blogger) did was parse through the info he was given.

and btw it was online freely and dumped through a number of different places later, does that mean everyone who read through it is a secret Russian spy? idk what that story has to do with anything.

And the evidence of collusion is where?

Sage

You can't remove him, by September 23rd we will be loading you on trains for FEMA camp reeducation. Hail the Trumpenreich, tic toc....
Prasie KEK!!!

>knowingly receive information from russian who stole it
>post it through a pseudonym to launder it
>tell roger stone how to find it
>he knows where it came from and how it was obtained
>he literally admits it's information worth up to a million dollars
>willfully follows through with the crime

They're finished. You need to understand that.

God dammit and here I was thinking we might have finally been rid of that filthy jewish faggot. I hate this asshole so much, I hope he is the fall guy for all of this.

its true,
archive.is/80ULu

provide a source that says Guccifer 2.0 is Russian.

almost everyone on the internet posts under a pseudonym, you're posting under Anonymous right now, the fact that he openly admits to it now demonstrates the psuedonym angle is absurd, its meaningless leftist conspiracy garble.

So the only spin you have left to put on an unquestionable story is whether the Russian was actually Russian?

Good grief.

Provide a source that says Guccifer 2.0 is a Russian. Post the link. There is no such thing as an "unquestionable story." Only in libtard land or troll town.

does Israel really want 30 million illegal mexicans?

So you're saying Seth Rich and Pizzagate are questionable?

businessinsider.com/security-researchers-russian-spies-hacked-dnc-guccifer-2-possible-disinformation-campaign-2016-6

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/guccifer-20-is-likely-a-russian-government-attempt-to-cover-up-their-own-hack

First two I found. You could have found it and more if you were actually interested.

Even Wikipedia:
> According to various cybersecurity firms and U.S. government officials, Guccifer 2.0 is a persona that was created by Russian intelligence services to cover for their interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election

Does that picture imply the wall is there to keep nobody out?

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/rh49N

Fuck off nigger IP collecting bot

Fuck off shareblue twat

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

>same bot response as every single time

>liberals trying to be snarky
last time i saw the Israeli wall was doing a marvelous job at keeping Palestine bombermen out of Israel

Proof of collusion? Where?
Remember what the doctor said Louise, you can't hang around on Sup Forums

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
Get some new lines fag. Quit the daily copypasta . Sure I hate Israel as much as anyone but I don't understand why this verbatim thread is here every time I get on here. You're not slick or smart....or probably even allowed to be within 100 ft of a daycare or pre-school, by the looks of things.

Russia isn't going away, babydicks!

The leaks aren't stopping.

They are accelerating.

The media will never, ever give President Asshole a break.

They will ramp up Russia 24/7, 7 days a week, even if another fucking 9/11 happens.

Every time you whisper BUT HER EMAILS in your shrill, hoarse, vile little voice, we will scream THEY HACKED OUR FUCKING ELECTION ten more times.

Want this all to go away?

Make him resign.

We will accept nothing less than the removal of the Trump cancer from America's body politic.

We know it won't go easy. It will hurt a whole fucking lot, but mostly for you.

Far right pantshitters never like to lose the easy way. If Asshole resigned weeks ago, we'd all be a lot better off, especially his golddigger cunt of a wife who jut wants to return to a normal life. We could be bringing Pence and Ryan up on treason charges right now, instead of literally hammering RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA 100,000 times until even we are fucking tired of it.

Too bad it's so effective.

Remember, babydicks, you could've avoided this. You could've lost fair and square from the very beginning. You didn't have to watch us literally DEMOLISH your orange fuck of a President piece by brutal piece, every single day, one ruthless media cut and patriotic leak at a time.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

That's pretty funny

You're slow, it was confirmed earlier that Louise is a conservative troll. Milo admitted it.

under obama the united states was making out with russia in the international space station that the united states demanded the chinks be kicked out of

under le weed man russian subs and canadian subs had been caught exchanging messages

whats the big deal?

So glad we have proof of ancient human DNA

Sure, sweetie, sure.
As if we were going to stop you from digging your own grave.
You're running fast to madness, we've got almost nothing to do at this point.
I'm even starting to feel sorry for you guys...
nah jk
I hope you all treasonous fucks suffer tremendously in the process
xoxo

First explain how it's treason to pursue removing a confirmed traitor.

>Wikipedia
kys

>confirmed traitor

oh my god that image, I never thought about it like that. why are liberals so much better and funnier at political commentary? it makes me feel inadequate

Dont you ever get tired of looking like an idiot? You guys waiting on impeachment is like a black kid waiting on his dad to come see him - its never gonna happen tyrone

>It's a decent wall.

>possible
>likely
Unquestionable? Even the URL of your sources question the possibility.

Funny how these guys who've been able to wait for decades while patiently corrupting our institutions prove to be unable of a simple tactical retreat when necessary.
Such obsession on keeping the White House, even though they still control the rest of the state apparatus... hmm, really makes me think. The skeletons in the closet must be big.

Bonus question to the shills: why do you think Sessions recused himself and is doing jackshit at the moment? Surely you've shown him.

:)

The treasonous part is framing an innocent politician of treason without actual proof other than "our anonymous deep state agent says so".

LARP thread.
Sage

>our

You fucks are ridiculous. What the fuck does a chink care about western society? You've got your own damn problems. A fucking LOT of them.

>innocent

Try again, shill.

You really think I'm a Chink? Jesus are you guys thick.
We deserve better opponents, really.

Fuck off ShariaBlue.. You've got jack shit

Maybe you should provide some real facts instead of fake infographics made on Reddit.

Then where is the proof other than saying some deep state agent said its possibly likely?

>deep state

First you have to drop the memes, because you're using that as a wall to automatically dismiss accurate information sources.

Yeah.. Maybe YOU should provide some real facts, instead of fake anonymous sources..

>accurate
You mean the same sources that said Trump only had a 5% chance of winning?

>Not gana lie. Former Trump voter here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on an extra scoop.

Nah, the sources that said there were WMD's for sure..

Is it fake anonymous sources which caused Flynn, Manafort, Page, Kushner, etc, to all admit that they lied about Russian ties?

Because they did that, remember.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
sage

Why even try user?
Is it to keep us away from the investigation threads? (Hint: it won't)
You're obviously low-level and all those happenings are beyond your paygrade. So why do you do that? Are you a fanatic?
Do they own you?

Really, there are so many more interesting things to do in life than pushing the manipulations of a network of corrupted, pedophile fucks...

Russian businessmen are NOT the Russian government..
Try again shill

Damn you snowflakes like to project insecurities don't you?

>literally all met with the exact same Russian government official
>same Russian government official who is widely considered to be a Russian intelligence officer and handler

I'm still waiting for you to disprove anything. Like literally anything. Because this stuff is already proven.

Fix your own problems, chink. You're not involved in our world.

>Russian intelligence
>Ambassador living in the US
Pick one.

>those are mutually exclusive

What kind of special retard are you?

No idea how many times I've seen this, but your life must be really sad.

>already proven.
Then why aren't you providing sources of definitive proof instead of just anonymous sources saying its a possible likelihood?

We will never let that happen

What the fuck are you talking about? What is this proof meme all over this fucking place?

What universe are you from that you haven't seen the countless news articles that all of the people I named have admitted to lying about contact with Kislyak?

Don't worry Russian user, it's only your government we plan to destroy, not you.

1. No direct proof of collusion. 2.Trump can't be impeached for collusion because it's actually not even illegal.

Yea the media has been winning hearts and minds! Lmfao. Liberals will never have power again. They don't know and they won't. Mark my words. The real people, who exist outside your twisted mind bubble? Are sick of your shit.

Uhhh, accepting bribes for political favors in order to rig an election is the highest crime you can commit in this land, numpty.

>muh chink
You dimwits are outsmarted at every turn. It's a wonder you made it this far.
Your Russia conspiracy is the only thing preventing your overlords from hanging on a rope, no wonder you cling that hard to it.
But you're destroying your credibility with it. As I've said earlier, when you don't know when to let go of a lost cause, you're fucked.

Right.. Because all "spies" openly walk around as government officials..
Get your head checked.

And how exactly did they rig the election, libtard? The trustworthy Washington Post told me it's literally impossible.

Bribes and collusion are two different things. Why would Russia be paying Trump?? They both have the same interests supposedly, there's no need for payments

Keep on vomiting conspiracy theories while the very real threat of mainland China swallowing you up at any moment remains an imminent possibility.

What the fuck is wrong with you? What kind of special retard can you be that you couldn't imagine an "ambassador" would be trained in espionage? This is fucking RUSSIA we're talking about.

Stop asking stupid questions you already knwo the answer to.

The collusion is part of the bribe, stupid. Why don't you fags keep up with ANY of this? No wonder you parrot the shill lines, you don't even understand what happened.

Trump is a small-minded selfish greedy autistic manchild with Jewish ties. He was literally the perfect target. He met every item on the Russian checklist of corruptable westerners. They gave him part of an oil company to get rid of sanctions, because they knew Trump was almost financially ruined.

Answer how they rigged the election

Stop asking stupid questions that you already know the answer to. This information is easily available and has been widely discussed at literally every goddamn intelligence briefing for the last two plus months.

Citation needed.

>fronting when having no idea what he's even talking about
Have you no shame at all user?
Let me reformulate it for you cause it obviously is a good trigger:
We. Will. Destroy. Your. Pedophile. Masters. Got me? You can screencap this.
Stop feeding his obsession and slide the shill thread

>over 75 % of the military is right wing
>hehe we would kill you if it trump wasnt in power
kys, if a second civil war happens the right wing states are going to win 100% while the lefty states will die from hunger and disease since they wont be able to sustain their shitty cities.

>t. can't answer
Not like I'm surprised

So you still believe that because RT & sputnik wrote articles, russia "hacked" the election?
I've got news for you:
the UK hacked the election
So did France
So did Canada
So did Germany
So did Spain
So did the Netherlands
So did Australia
So did Switzerland

KYS, chink. Try not to run over any small children in the process.

>conspiracy theories
You started the thread to disseminate a widely rebuked conspiracy theory.

>What is this proof meme all over this fucking place?
see
>direct proof
still waiting

How triggered are you right now, worm?

>t. unwilling to read

Not like I'm surprised.

What does RT and Sputnik have to do with it? Are you retarded?

Debunk any of it. Just one piece.

Debunk that Kushner, Page, Manafort, Flynn, etc, all have ties to the same Russian and all lied about it and all admitted lying about it. You stupid faggot.

Not at all, chinks are subhuman and not worthy of my respect or anger.

>worshipping pedophile criminals
why even live

>1 Russian overthrew the most powerful country in the world
Terrifying, those Russians
You poor delusional fuck

>desperate subhuman still trying to sway the conversation

They didn't lie about it, they just didn't know they were originally suppose to disclose it on generalized forms because he is an ambassador who meets with literally everyone and had even been to obama's white house several times, but they were all honest and forthcoming when confronted with specifics.

No.

They lied. They lied when asked. And they lied on their forms which has a penalty of prison. Even Sessions has lied and there's yet another instance of him meeting with the Russians found that he didn't disclose on top of the other instances.

They lie constantly because there is obvious collusion.

There's no conversation here user, we're alone with a few bored polacks, and I'm toying with your nerves because you're a lying worm and it's fun.