>brown eyes are not whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

stromamedical.com/page/patient-info-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

te

>Ukrainians
>white

No, they're not white. They're brown.

that girl seems to have small teeth, do guys care about that?

You do realize blue/green eyes are caused by a random mutation several thousand years ago? Every person had brown eyes before that mutation occurred. It is true more white people inherited the mutated gene, but plenty of black people have blue or green eyes.

HELLLLOOOOOO BIG NOSE !!!

This doesn't make any sense. How could a recessive mutation become so prolific?

fpbp

>plenty of black people have blue or green eyes

Wot u on about m8?

Hohols are honorary Aryans.

>Are X white?

Because genetics are more complicated than people think. Blonde hair is similarly a recessive trait.
Look at this kid, he has the same blue eyes mutation. The pic is not doctored, research it yourself. Also, plenty of black people with a bit of white genetics have blue or green eyes. Again, do some research.

That's a fuckin' photoshopped photo if I've seen one

You are functionally retarded. It's not plenty. Go to a black country. Almost all niggers have lifeless shit color eyes.

>get educated shitlord

If my younger brother has dark brown hair and brown eyes, but I have bluish green eyes and brown hair, am I white?

>but plenty of black people have blue or green eyes

by plenty you mean like 000000.2%

I swear to God if you lot get distracted with this you're not white nonsense in the event of a race war we're going to get beat up by niggers.

>WE WAS DUNE N SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT

Brown eyes aren't white, they're brown.
>Blue eyes are blue, not magenta
>Green eyes are green, not black
>Blonde hair isn't even white, it's a yellowish straw color

>yellowish straw color
that shit's gold nigga

Green eyes masterrace

God you faggots are easily triggered. Blue eyes are a recessive trait result from a random gene mutation, which could theoretically happen to any person, regardless of race.
For an undetermined reason, the recessive trait for blue eyes become common in white people. Some black people already have the gene. Wait a several thousand years (That's how long population genetic changes take, you fucktards), and it's very possible mutations or human breeding patterns could lead a significant portion of the black population to have blue eyes.

t. increasingly nervous nigger

doesnt change that it is an infinately tiny minority of negros that have bright eyes.

aging like wine

stromamedical.com/page/patient-info-faq
according to these quacks everyone has blue/violet eyes. use a laser and burn away the brown.

Brown eyes = a lot of melanin
Dark skin = a lot of melanin

Hold on... I recognise that smile...

y-you shouldn't

It sounds plausible
>remove pigmentation and modify geometry of stroma to get desired shade

>quacks

so, they're lying?

pretty sure that girl is who this little bitch was based on

I'm from Minnesota, almost everyone here had blue eyes in the 90s; there are more brown eyed "white people" and it is always shocking to look at them.

I tell myself they are white but it's really difficult to believe they have souls.

Hi

Lera is part Jewish, just so you know.

>Most people dont realize who this is anymore
What happened to you Sup Forums.

What's with all the pimples on her face?

I'd get used to the newcomers if they're white. My shithole only gets a bunch of illegal Salvadorean beaners.

DID YOU NOSE THIS?

She's a growing girl

Most Sup Forumslacks have brown eyes but deny this by deluding themselves into believing they have """"hazel""""" eyes. It's so fucking pathetic, when you have dark brown eyes but say you have hazel eyes, which is what every Sup Forumslack saying he has hazel eyes does.

Not sure, from what I've read of just that FAQ page it sounds experimental and they haven't fully tested out all the things they could do so just sounds crazy to me.

there is quite a difference between hazel and truly dark eyes tho

>plenty of black people have blue or green eyes.

This is bullshit. 99.99% of Blacks have black eyes, black hair, and black skin.

Pimples aren't a requirement. I never had pimples while going through puberty

That niglet has Waardenburg syndrome which is a genetic disorder, not just some innocuous eye color trait.

She looks like cash me outside girl

I have hazel eyes.

Those aren't brown eyes, those are hazel or even tan. You'll know brown eyes when you see them, they look like shit.

They are the brownest of brown eyes, you fucking retarded mongoloid.

You obviously don't understand genetics, it doesn't matter if it's recessive if it provides a distinct advantage it will spread.

you need to get your eyes checked shitskin.

te
True, brown eyes are not white.

Shitskin

She looks like shitskin.

>meat eater
>white

Get this fucking acne machine off my screen you degenerate. Who gives a shit what you mix blood yankees procreate with? None of you are white.

This is how 95% of pol looks like

That is how 95% of Jew York looks like.

I can imagine now the tears streaming from your brown eyes, rolling down your mongrel face and into your disgusting neckbeard.

>My eyes aren't brown
Repeats over and over in your head
>I'm a true Aryan warrior
You say to soothe yourself
>Maybe this lighting is just wrong, I'm a unique and special butterfly and my dark-blonde-hazel eyes are fitting for an aryan warrior like myself

>49GB
yeah nah. all her works are less than 5GB

>there has almost never been any notable figure in history with blonde hair blue eyes
>we wuz master race

If you don't have green or blue eyes you aren't white and should ask someone who does to build an oven for you to self immolate in.

It's a juvenile mate

It includes all my edits of her photos and fan videos/video-in-making save files

Small teeths are the best!

So, I know that game, does the devs actually have their names in the credits or something? Cause that would be crazy

lmao this is why alt-light and other fascists will never win. You argue about the colour of your eyes on the internet while we run the world.

The Romans had blonde hair and blue eyes. So did the Egyptians and most of the inventors in China at the time

Looks like my sister, except my sister has blue eyes

Pseudonyms

Fuchur (Anne Frank) is the head guy

if you have brown eyes you're not white how hard is this to understand

We are Aryans

Why do they have a Ukrainian girl play the most Nazi looking girl ever?

Why do they have a Ukrainian girl play the most Viking looking girl ever?

We, "yankees" have the overwhelmingly whitest states and highest IQ's in the country.

Shave you filthy fucking hipster.

My Brazilian friend

>HA HA RETARD SHE'S NOT WHI-

Slavs are the master race, not Aryans.

SLAVS ARE ARYANS? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, you are fucking slav, not an aryan you dumb vodka nigger

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
what about this dude?

>this guy isn't white according to VargWEkernes

t. slav rape baby

Well aryan is Iranian so Germans aren't Iranian either

If we're talking Nordic then Ukriane has a tone of Nordic amixture because Kiev was founded by Vikings

No it wasn't, accept your fate, if hitler won, you would be exterminated just as russians and poles would be

I would probably be living a comfy life in Germany

Blonde hair and blue eyes kids were often kidnapped from Ukraine and raised in Germany

He is a nigger

WE WUZZING so hard
kys degenerate mutant

All this "are slavs white" is just bullshit. the East/West divide is cultural. Otherwise Germans wouldn't be white according to pol.

>germans
>white

>that acne

It is a common known fact that the Emperor's of Japan for centuries were blond haired and blue eyed nords.

Einstein was also actually a Finnish man and Napoleon was actually Swedish and 6'2"

That's just a myth created by some people high in the political chain of command.

>Germans
>white

I hope you're joking mate

You don't have blue eyes anyway, even if you have it (witch is probably impossible) your family line in the 1940's didn't, so they would work till their death and you would never been born.

doing gods work, mate

Hitler wrote everything in his book, and slavs are declared to be degenerates in it

Hitler's concept of Aryan was essentially the Nordic people. This is what people mean here when they say Aryan. Hitler excluded Slavs from being Aryan because of social politics (they were commies).

Aryan has a real meaning though people actually retardly believe the racial politics of Nazi Germany even though it was so obviously politically motivated.

mein kampf has been passed around like a used towel among editors.

Isn't she like a "movie star"?

Then read a 1930's version, you can find it if you search good enough

>all these people talking mad shit about a chick far above their league

LMAO

>-te