Antifa is training now Sup Forums! you nazis won't be able to spread your hate for much longer without us beating the...

Antifa is training now Sup Forums! you nazis won't be able to spread your hate for much longer without us beating the shit out of you for your shitty violent oppinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBRG4RkE51Q
instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
nature.com/news/biology-and-ideology-the-anatomy-of-politics-1.11645
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>smith machine
>lifting

you only get to pick one.

kek

Japan shitposting better than Straya

Machines are for the disabled, elderly and faggots. Real men use bars

> that little thing has a beard

its really not about t levels is it?

>that form
>squatting in the smith machine
>that fucking rom
>those god damn string bean legs (though I guess everyone starts somewhere)
>wearing a hat while lifting
>squatting in running shoes

High test = high estrogen too

What do you squat in besides sneakers?

aww how cute, s/he/attackhelicopter must be at planet fitness no judgement zone with the lunk alarm

youtube.com/watch?v=qBRG4RkE51Q

Seems like he checks off all the boxes

Is he squatting only the fucking bar? ZERO plates?

This makes me angry.

Usually wrestling shoes, which they market as lifting shoes. Theyre supposed to increase your lifts by 3-4 horsepower.

Something stable. Running shoes are fucking cushions. They're the worst possible thing stability. Even stable high heels would be better.
Get some flat, hard-soled shoes. Or with a slight heel if your mobility is garbage.

fpbp.

smith machines are for elderlies and the disabled.

>not squatting barefoot or in socks
>giving the jew money for shoes you dont need

Full ROM squats are a meme that will just lead to herniated discs, remember to stop exactly when your femurs are parallel to the ground

>And the disabled

There you go.

Those legs look like they're about to snap

Just wait faggot, your body slam is coming

Olympic lifting shoes are worth investing in

Nothing wrong with thin legs unless you've got weird proportions. Big thighs give people momma legs.

The biggest problem are those girl pants.

There is no way that thing is a man.

Anti-Fa. HA! You've been battling a Python, and when you tire yourself out and rest in your attempt to overpower it... that's when it squeezes, and your fate get's closer and closer. A good battle, but you'll soon become what you've always been. Shit.

>Nothing wrong with thin legs

natty barefoot home gym masterrace here

THIS
>these dumbasses actually waste money on (((adidas))) """"""lifting"""" shoes
Lmao just go barefoot

its an ftn tranny

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en

>Big legs
>On men

Enjoy looking like a woman.

This dudes form reminds me of one of my current clients. I don't know why, but the motherfucker just can not sink his hips like a normal human being and just pushes his knees forward.

Fucking kill me senpai.

>tfw thin legs
>trying to get bigger but I'm always embarrassed doing atg squats

Best: Barefoot
Great: Lifting/Wrestling Shoes
Good: Converse high tops

Don't bother considering anything else. You want to feel the ground when you're squatting. Anything else is asking to rip your ankles apart.

>she thinks women's legs look like this
You probably think a thick cock looks like a vagina too.

Just do it anyway.

>love child of ethan from h3h3 and aziz ansari

Good, when they exercise a bit their testosterone will improve, and they will become right wing.

>yfw you think I'm not being 100% serious

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
nature.com/news/biology-and-ideology-the-anatomy-of-politics-1.11645

I am. Im up from skelly 115 to still skelly 130 now.

I don't know, maybe this will make me believe that transgenderism is actually a thing. That ain't no male, at least not one that can reproduce, I hope.

Don't forget, he's using the pussy pad too.

We will crush you antifa members just like my ancestors did to defeat hitler I'm from Russia but came here to fight you

Any of you guys got a reconmendation for good tasting whey protein isolate?

>locking your knees
Retard.

Look at it's insta. I humanized it to myself.

So this is the power of empathy

9.9/10 professional antifa bodybuilders recommend all-natural protein sources consumed as fresh as possible. Sperm is ideal.

Awful for your joints too. Smith machines are trash

>Using a smith machine
>not bench pressing even thou he is in a gym of all places unlike i who only has dumbells
>Those gay ass pants
>Those gay ass shoes
>Those pink socks
>That inspirational quote tattoo.
>Realizing your ass has far more muscle then him even thou he could if he wanted to bench press and gain more muscle then me

Shill slide thread made by angry gi or contractor or English teacher. Fuck off op. No Japanese posts here as they have their own type of chan. Do your contract and get out. Stop shitting up Sup Forums because you are bored

HOly fucking hell man I thought for sure that was some skinny bitch, then I fucking clicked to see and hahahaha MAN, you're definitely the ugliest cunt i've ever seen. First, your wide birthing hips pretty much guarantee you're fucked if any sort of man comes at you. Second you need to put some goddamn weights on that pole AND get into a decent squat position to do any real work. I hope this is just a troll post because this makes me wanna come down to the states and go Antifa hunting for Iphones and obviously daddy's fucking money.

my dick is thicker than xis legs
i'll break xim like a twig
cock physics

>smith machine

Crossfit master race checking in. Fuck all you other faggots.

Hahaha BASED RIPPETOE

>meme machine
>not going below parallel
>using it's back to straighten up again

this that same faggot. been collecting pics as i find them trying to find out who he is

What is form?

Really?

I lift in boat shoes lmao. feelsgoodman

The fuck is wrong wit...
>checks URL

Ah nevermind. Carry on, user. Narrowed it down much?

Oooookay. Well, there you go.

>lifting
>being part of Antifa
Those two things don't mix, faggot. Pick one or the other.
Or choose my third option, as outlined in the picture I oh-so-lovingly picked out from my meme collection just for you.

Nice, but the engraving gives you no tactical advantage at all.

>Dat smile :)

Hnggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's some next level autism.

LMFAO! I can't figure out if this is intended satire or if it's for real. Fucking hilarious either way.

>probably vegan
>looks unhealthy as fuck

is it the AIDs, coke or bad genes that did it to him?

Antifa gonna get all pretty only to get gunned down in the second civil war. It won't even be a war. It'll be a culling of snowflakes. We could call it the "spring thaw"

I'm still not sure which sex that thing is

Are those scars under xir tits ?
Why bother going ftm when you're gonna look like the faggiest dude that existed ?

hs instagram link is in this thread

Barefoot or any shoes with flat soles.

You don't want raised and uneven ends while you're trying to balance 300 pounds on your shoulders.

Make sure you're not a retard like me and actually squat with either a catch bar, a spotter, or both.

>mfw barely 1 repped 315 all by myself in my garage with no catch bars
>mfw I could have died for gainz

I'll pass on that. I'd need some eye bleach afterwords.

t. shallow squatter

>1 rep
>gainz

crossfit is not a real thing user

Take a hike, Guido.

Squatting 3 plates of mozzarella cheese wheels is only 80 pounds for you.

cross-shit lol

More like swallow squatter.

Your ancestors were antifascist themselves you dumb cuck.

I could curl the bar he's fondling while he was holding on to it

What the fuck is this shit? YLYL?

i have already been training

remember it when your spinal disc shoots out of your body at mach 3 speed 'cause you had to record yourself one repping for your instagram fuckboi :^)

Terrible. I simply do not know what to make of this other than just say the word terrible.

Oztardians are being taken over by the shitskins so they are busy atm. Also, shitposting is probably haram.

twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/867850219844767747

I shrug 8 plates.

Absolutely haram.

Tennis shoes

>flat bottom
>NO cushioning

But then you ruin your gold cup sperrys sooner.

Melbourne isn't part of Australia

Honestly I find the pad more painful than the naked bar (referring to real squats).

All these fucking faggot posters. Ive watched guys squat 700 pounds and then i knocked the shit out of them on the field. Gym rats are posers

barefeet.

Platform high heels...great for your hammies and glutes

Oh my fucking god... this the same faggoteer that was on the webm? This guy lifting was totally not scary at all but this shit?

Probably the combination of them all. Atleast the "guy" has something that ppl are seriously scared of

I don't go to the gym, it's much cooler to train alone in my room at night.

it's the bone structure of a 100 pounds girl

Why the fuck would you post this, much less save it to your computer