I cant take this moral degeneracy anymore...between leftist globalist states, Christianity being destroyed...

I cant take this moral degeneracy anymore...between leftist globalist states, Christianity being destroyed, the third world swarming the 1st. I just cant do it anymore. i fucking hate degeneracy. With Huxley/Orwellian dystopia states, trannies and fags, shitskins invading white countries. Theres no hope the "illuminati" have already won. Theres not going to be any revolutions or second crusades. No hope, im going to kill myself before i have children i dont want to live in a world like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't give up brother. We must reproduce. I'm 24 and married and will be soon. They want you to give up

>moral degeneracy

>rome was a thousand year land of incestous zoophilic sodomites

Early XX century and XIX century was not a land of sodomite degeneracy, only after the damned 60's things got bad

>moral degeneracy
You're a racist piece of shit like most on this websites, you don't have the right to talk about morality with anyone really.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
just because im racist doesnt mean my opinions are shit. No one hates for no reason

>" "
>Not ((()))

Wew.

>implying that didn't happen during the last 50-60 years when people knew the empire was fucked
>implying we aren't living in the exact same period just with better technology
>implying ours didn't start with the (((Summer of Love))) 1967
>implying that wasn't 50 years ago
>implying 50-60 years
>implying it's not just (((pure coincidence)))

That's like judging all of the current day residents of a nation based on the antics of the top 10%.
Reminder: LA doesn't actually represent the majority of americans.

I hope the liberals erase the first amendment, so they can send you to jail for your hateful opinions. I unironically wish that for you. Nobody should have to read your shit on the internet.

>moral degeneracy

He said as he posted in a Chinese cartoon imageboard hosting all kinds pof deranged fetishes.

I felt the same exact way, so I joined a Christian commune where there was no tv, no internet, no newspapers, no premarital sex, women stayed home, etc.. Best decision I ever made!

I highly suggest checking out intentional communities where you can volunteer for free for a few months or years - or forever.

There are so many alternatives to living in this fallen society, you'll be amazed.

No one has to.

There is hope

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

>racist and bigoted piece of shit
>having anything to say about morality
Pick one, ghe only way you could be more of a subhuman paradox is by being religious

If the government remove the First Amendment, Liberals will be killed everywhere. You don't know how much we love our guns and free speech. Now, fuck off, nigger.

I know how you feel bro

at least my gf is also progressively getting tired of it too. Just today she said ''i wont buy star magazine anymore''. I said why and she said ''because it promote degeneracy'' (yes she literally said those words)

seems like nothing but ive been happy all day because of it

>a girl with common sense in leafland

You are a lucky dude.

> i fucking hate degeneracy
Then get off Sup Forums. This site contains images of traps and lolis. Also stop swearing.

The world has always been like this, anons. Divided, everyone thinks their ideas are the best. You carry on doing what you think it's right, stand up for your ideas and morals, lead by example and others will follow. It doesn't have to be a war, arguing won't change people's minds, show them you are right instead of just telling them that.

Don't lose yourself to worry over a natural cycle of the human condition. Complete moral degeneracy of a society comes along more oftentimes than any of us would like to admit. For example, the symbol of Christ has taken many forms over the last 2000 years, and it isn't over yet. Growing pains user, the new age is coming

Yeah, please do kill yourself. I believe in you, senpai.

technically the next crusade will be the 10th