twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The weak should fear the strong

SLAME THE BODIES GIANFORTE
>SLAME THE BODIES GIANFORTE
SLAME THE BODIES GIANFORTE
>SLAME THE BODIES GIANFORTE

youtu.be/fKJDAVvs_JA

>Tfw you body slam fake news and still win an election

This is fucking ridiculous. How can he even be qualified after ASSAULTING a journalist.

This country is heading down a dark path...

2/5
not in the tokyo dome
-dave metzer

not even trolling I voted for Gianforte today

can't wait for bodyslammin helicopter rides for your types

Give me a QUICK (but thorough) rundown on this Gianforte guy Sup Forums

youtu.be/kHay_Uf6008

Much Better video

>Body slam a commie, make him nearly cry, and get booked
>Still win public office

I loved my country today.

Montana is based

This is Sup Forums, I know you're not trolling. I'm just curious how you can STILL support Trump or Republicans when they've failed to deliver on ANY promises? Even as a minority in the House and Senate, Democrats are more effective than Republicans. Imagine their potential with a majority.

YEEEEEHAW!

fuck off fag

Not that user fuck all democrats for being anti-gun desu. When they get their way, they will confiscate all guns which is a good enough reason to kill all of them.

did he win? did the cucks get BTFO?

stop begin David Brock's cock holster you fucking shill faggot

8/10 good quality bait.

He's giving his speech now on fox. GREG GREG GREG GREG!!

top kek

Of course G won. He fucking body slammed a reporter.

You think he wasn't going to win after that?

Lol he never promised YOU and your ilk anything so of course you feel this way

>Imagine their potential with a majority.

It was so great they lost it in 2010 and 2014!

wew

Probably because he has delivered on a large list of promises, but I'll give you that R's will be worthless even when they reach their inevitable supermajority.

KILL THE WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE!

Fuck White people and Fuck Ronald Plumbtft.

I'm literally an unironic authoritarian nazi. Freedom leeds to degeneracy and all that.

I'm just kidding guys. Thanks a lot Montanna!

This sets a beautiful precedent!

I'm curious how you can bitch considering your side had 8 years and did nothing except fuck up.

Trump wants to go to mars and your man didn't sorry loser

It was until Trump got elected. Now faggots like you can only complain. Hope you're mad.

best we can do is pirate that shit,help to hurt its sales

spread around that its an anti white game like we did with the new mass effect

soon enough they will learn not to piss on us as they did with ghostbusters and tooka layle etc

Take a look through Ben's Twitter. He's high on the DNC/Hillary koolaid.

He knew what he was doing, and was looking to get a reaction. I'm sure he's another journalist on the payroll.

twitter.com/Bencjacobs

Democrats aren't doing shit. Republicans are arguing among themselves because they aren't hiveminded yesman like the Democrats for better or worse. It's absolutely telling that Democrats see this as a bad thing.

Looks like someone's feelings just got BODY SLAMMED

HAHAHAHA is that article real? thats some national equire level shit. obama was a fucking idiot. "our space agency should help muslims." no our space agency should concentrate on space and not politics

Nig Nogs GTFO !!

It's also insulting to the American flag to fly another flag above it. Doubly insulting that they're insinuating that Christians would do something like, last I checked it was the jooz and muslimes had "homelands" they cared more about.

>How can he even be qualified after ASSAULTING a journalist.
you are so right. the qualifying move would have been beheading.

>Dems can't even win against a man charged with a misdemeanor
You can't make this shit up. They're gonna lose with Ossof in Georgia and get BTFO so hard next November. I can taste their tears already.

You're still a faggot

Did he win?

your unhappiness is the only motivation needed to keep supporting Trump

THAT'S GIANFORTE'S MUSIC!
>THAT'S GIANFORTE'S MUSIC!

jesus christ did he actually play that song

It's quite depressing to see the party of Abraham Lincoln devolve into a party of cross eyed, violent, simple minded, radical racist troglodytes.

God help us all. For the first time in my life, I'll be supporting the Democrats.

>YOU BROKE MY GLASSES

HAHAHAHAHA

>This was going to be a referendum on Trump.

>Silicon Valley is creating START UPS to fight Trump at the local congressional level like this race

>Gianforte body slams reporter named (((Jacobs)))

> Trump is finished

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Every election is going to be like that movie Groundhog Day only 11/9

That musical masterpiece gets even better with time.

where is this from please?

>no video

Sucks but it will help his defense in court

that is just sad.

BEATEN WHY FOR

Drowning Pool is the Bach of the late 1990s.

Based Republicans waking up

Just like big daddy Trump

They've followed through on America being fun again.

Yeah, like 50% to 43%

Kek

I love this timeline..

The left just needs someone to tell them NO.

What are some nicknames for this man

>jeez maybe calling all white people dumb rednecks doesn't earn their support
Get fucked commies.

turn the bong ball into the isreal cube

THIS IS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF FUCKING SHIT THAT MAKES PEOPLE HATE THEM!FUCK THESE PEOPLE ARE THE CANCER OF THE PLANET!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB, I CANT FEEL YOU THERE IVE BECOME SO MUCH MORE AWARE

BODY SLAM FOR UNCLE SAM

Trump adjusting his jacket and pretending he didn't just shove the guy is the best part

>Even as a minority in the House and Senate, Democrats are more effective than Republicans. Imagine their potential to ruin the country with a majority.

fixt

>LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOR

I saw "Republican body slams journalist." I thought that meant destroyed, slammed, in a metaphorical sense. But no? We just physically body slammed a "journalist" and then won a seat in congress?

>failed to deliver on ANY promises

Yup.

I'm looking forward to online alternative media taking away all of the MSM's customers, too.

I find it hilarious how liberals have no ability to self reflect at all. After losing an election to an eccentric billionaire with no political experience and now losing to a man who bodyslammed a journalist, THEY STILL BLAME WHITE PEOPLE. At no point do they think to themselves "why do white people hate us so much, why are they rejecting us?" Never do they even consider there might be a reason people are so unhappy with their party. Zero self-awareness.

THE PATH OF THE WARRIOOOOOOOOOOR

>journalist acts like an impulsive, disrespectful faggot
>gets checked for it
Good for Gianforte, glad he won

Does a webm or YT vid of said bodyslam not exist?

Nah, they just plan on corrupting our kids and ethnically cleansing us.

>Check news
>Tons of salty articles screaming about him winning

That has got to be the most glorious thing I ever saw in my life. Correct me if I am wrong, but was the reporter getting in his face or something and he bodyslammed him?

Yup. By 7%

Fuck off. You lake Leafs look bad.

Surrounded by mostly democrats and they all own and love guns jr.

I love america again.

Is there video of the BODYSLAM?

He did better than pre slam polling then

It's so much better than that. The people fucking hate the media. The shills were outside polling places trying to get bullshit to use to say their narrative was working and G was done for. Instead they got told to get fucked and they deserve to be hit

>you're lucky someone didn't pop one of you

The voters are not wrong. The media has went way over the line at this point

For the record this Montana guy is also an eccentric billionaire with no political experience

Don't forget whose state Montana is. Looking forward to seeing a cartoon about this.

>Gianforte supports clean coal technology, and opposes abortion, Planned Parenthood, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, while supporting the American Health Care Act. He also opposes sanctuary cities, same-sex marriage, the legalization of marijuana, and minimum wage increases. He has shown support for president Donald Trump, including his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey. He and his wife have relationships with various conservative Christian groups including Focus on the Family and the young-earth creationist Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum.

The difference now is there's finally a politician who's calling a spade a spade. Very fake news was probably the most refreshing thing I've heard one say. That whole press conference was genius.

This.
>GIMP
Even better!

Thanks for the summary. So essentially, he is Montana Trump.

Id be willing to help seed it on torrents

Wait, are you serious they arrested him over that allegation? Fuck cops, they shouldn't be arresting people without reasonable suspicion a crime was committed.

what press conference?

S

They aren't pressing charges though.

No. It was just caught on audio (so far)

Are you sure your not just telling me what I want to hear?