Gay Father Detained After Flight for Touching His Son Inappropriately

heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article152562914.html

Henry Amador-Batten, a gay Durham father who was accused of inappropriately touching his son by a United Airlines crew member, said that United’s apology doesn’t make up for the trauma of the incident.

“Families like ours that are built by choice and by love are fragile families,” he said in an interview. “It doesn’t take more than an allegation like this to involve an agency that comes and takes your child.”

Amador-Batten was detained for about an hour at Raleigh-Durham International Airport on Friday, May 19, after a crew member on a flight from Newark, N.J., to RDU accused him of inappropriately touching his son during the flight.

Amador-Batten, 52, was returning from Puerto Rico with his son Benjamin, 5, after traveling to the U.S. territory to visit his ill father. His father died during Amador-Batten’s visit last week.

After Amador-Batten disembarked from the plane, the RDU police told him that a flight attendant had made a complaint that his hand and arm were “too close to the child’s genitals.”

Amador-Batten was not charged with anything at the airport and was released. Later a United representative called to apologize to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1522158/Gay-couple-jailed-for-abusing-their-foster-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uEi5zYNSRuQ
thesun.co.uk/news/3609643/how-four-men-from-rochdale-child-sex-ring-are-still-in-the-uk-five-years-after-they-were-told-to-leave-after-fighting-deportation-with-taxpayers-cash/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spic fag diddles negro child
nothing of value here

Other dad is White.

fags btfo again

bump

How is this political?

>sage

What can we do to get sick fucks like this on the sex offender registry

>gay
>hyphenated name
>biracial child

They all look like they smell of old cum and cheap cologne.

Prognosis: Gas chamber.

NC here. The whole area around Durham and Chapel Hill is full of faggy hippy types.

Who's asshole did the diarrhea skin kid drop out of?

I get Sup Forums hates faggots but doesn't it bother anyone else that men basically can't be anywhere near a child without being treated like a pedo?

Faggots are allowed to adopt and rape children in Ameriburger land just like the UK? That's very progressive of you; giving children to people proven to have a far higher incidence rate of pedophilia

Mystery meat.

I looked up his name and they had a failed gofundme so they could adopt another kid

Find me ONE homosexual that isn't a sexual deviant, seriously, I'm not gonna argue every gay person is a pedo but if you're so obsessed with sexuality you feel the need for it to define who you are as a person you're clearly not the sort of person who should be looking after children.

there is nothing wrong with love between a young boy and an unrelated man

gay pedophiles can now adopt a sex slave together and anyone trying to stop them from molesting it in public will be sued for homophobia

They're going to groom this nigger. Guaranteed

he probably was

it's a dream come true for any pedophiles who find each other. a child will defend its parents no matter what, it is incapable of seeking outside help. and no outside help will ever try to intervene since that'd be homophobic.

Yeah this incident actually helps them. Nobody will ever dare to say anything while they abuse this kid

He adopted a cock sock niglet.

Gays disgust me.

(((white)))

where there's smoke, there's fire, at least that's what the democrats tell me

>Find me ONE homosexual that isn't a sexual deviant

Homosexuality is pretty much the dictionary definition of sexual deviancy and has been since forever.

This is why the sand niggers throw them off tall buildings. I don't like sand niggers, but when you're right, you're right.

>UK
>Not a sand nigger
nice try, ahmed

>nice try, ahmed

Get fucked you sheep shagging inbred ex-convict scum.

Faggots molesting kids and then playing victim. Nothing new here.

>faggots rape kids
more news at 11

>accused of inappropriate touching
>not charged
>people assume it actually happened
Are you people retarded? Just because being gay is immoral doesn't mean all gays are pedos aswell.

>Later a United representative called to apologize to him.

The only reason United apologies is that they took a fuckton of shit for beating up that chink doctor and can't afford another PR disaster anytime soon.

The guy did it and got a pass...

Sodomites should never be alone with kids. They are sick and perverted vile reprobate minds.

>this image
Funny, if inappropriate, post.

Anyone got a link to that video about the gay couple who adopted a kid to travel round the world pimping him out to pedos?

Nothing new under the sun, the gayers have always been and will always be sexual deviants.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1522158/Gay-couple-jailed-for-abusing-their-foster-children.html

They mentioned he is gay. Let's forgive him, move along. Why doesn't every pedo story contain their sexual preference?

"A faggot surprisingly touched a little girl today. The cop let him go because the gay man mistook the girl for a young boy"

>Amador-Batten was not charged with anything at the airport and was released.
If he abused the child then that gave him a shock, which might be ok, but if he didn't do anything then it's not ok. We are living in different times now than in past, touching a child or being naked on nudist beach was obvious in past and there were no pedophiles and no gays. Now it's a different era where gays are considered normal. Having bunch of naked men with children means different things these days i guess. Is being naked with your son while taking a bath a bad thing nowadays?

colored me surprised

Poor nigger child is probably raped so loose that he'll need diapers for life.

Watch "The Boy with the Henna Tattoo"

This is a documentary about two Australian men that traveled with their adopted son for him to be abused by men all over the world. This film will bring you out of your comfort zone, but knowing about the things that happen to children is important - so that its possible to do something about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEi5zYNSRuQ

>Sup Forums is one person
yea that's a shitty double standard. i wouldn't be surprised to learn this was an early step in the social engineering.

>in past and there were no pedophiles and no gays

There have always been both, just that they were marginalised and if caught preying on kids they ended up with their balls cut off and buried in the pine barrens over the county line.

Just because you have bought the whole "let's totally normalise paedophilia" bullshit doesn't mean we all have.

Take your pedo propaganda somewhere else. I gave at the office.

if it's real infograph that shit. we're not your fucking mom. you have to participate.
if you can't into photoshop or gimp ask for help. link your sources and describe the angle you're thinking of.

this war isn't going to win itself. you dumb ass mountainnigger.

The second faggot even squeezed a tear during the interview. These cocksuckers need to be investigated and get some jail time.

So is this a case of the dad just playing with his child, but since he's gay it was interpreted as sexual by bystanders?

I had this once. The supermarket I shop at gives you some picture stickers for every 10 currency you spend, so I got a bunch when shopping for the week.
While walking out I saw a child with his hood on his back, playing with stickers, so I walked past him and put my stickers in his hood. I thought he'd find them when he gets home and get surprised and happy.
15 seconds later someone runs me over, I turn around and its the boy's dad asking me what I did and who the fuck I think I am. I explained to him and he started apologizing, because "you know what sort of people there are out there", talking about pedophiles and fags loudly while people look at me.

So yeah, unless something ACTUALLY happened, I am with the bear. He was probably just hugging his kid and someone autistically reported him.

>While walking out I saw a child with his hood on his back, playing with stickers, so I walked past him and put my stickers in his hood. I thought he'd find them when he gets home and get surprised and happy.

A U T I S T I C

>So is this a case of the dad just playing with his child, but since he's gay it was interpreted as sexual by bystanders?

Did he have FAGGOT written on his forehead or something?

more please

This. Is. Disgusting.

Gays should not be allowed to raise children.

You first need to catch those at top if you don't want to normalize pedophilia, which you will never do, since you don't arrest them for any crime whatsoever and besides you are importing ton of Muslims from war area, probably rapists in war. So you pretty much want to normalize pedophilia. I mean it's happening on your street with sex gangs and you don't do anything. It will be in neverland that you'll even touch politicians for pedophilia.

>all these homophobic replies just because you're scared to get it in the butt/scared to catch the bug
Let me guess, you're the kind of person that's worried that a gay man is going to rape you.
Ayy lmao. United is in more hot water by the day, it would seem.

I wish some big blogger like Philip Defranco would mention it in their vlog. He managed to help take down the faggot Daddyofive, maybe he could help with these faggots too.

Get'm, dad!

Imagine the tortures this kid must go through... disgusting

It's legal in Germany too to adopt a stranger child by two stranger men and nobody complains about it.

link

and wait if they can't afford to pay to adopt a kid themselves how the hell could they afford to raise it?

>Sweden
I hope you are just fishing for (You)s but you can never be too sure.

>I mean it's happening on your street with sex gangs and you don't do anything

You need to quit drinking the vodka and watching Russia Today my dear Ivan bro.

One or the other is clearly rotting your brain

This. No one knew he was gay until he started complaining.
That's why he was let go, because they didn't want a PR nightmare.
That kids probably been through some pretty sick shit, and won't get justice now.

Reading the article it sounds like it was just him and his son on the flight, there's no mention of the other fag being with him on the plane. Now this begs the question, why did this fag claim fag prejudice was involved in the accusation if there was no indication of him being a fag? Could it possibly be because this fag was actually being a kiddy diddler and that the attendant was correct? I've seen fathers and kids on their own on planes before, and I assume its not an uncommon occurrence otherwise we'd all probably hear about how shit airlines treat single dads.

Its really activating my almonds.

thesun.co.uk/news/3609643/how-four-men-from-rochdale-child-sex-ring-are-still-in-the-uk-five-years-after-they-were-told-to-leave-after-fighting-deportation-with-taxpayers-cash/
Jimmy Savile and his gang sexually abused over 2000 children and nobody done anything. Then they died and it came out. Jimmy was personal friend of queen and we all know what you did in slavery times with slaves, well you had rape sex with them, i am sure you didn't mind they being 18 years old.

No adoption for fags!

They are not just rapists because of war, that's just how they are. Gotta make sex with those white girls or their balls will explode,
Muslims will be Muslims.

Also, i have never seen any Catholic priest ever going to jail, if anything they got relocated to another church in some 3rd world country after they raped hundreds of children. If we want to solve pedophilia we need to start at core of problem.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html
>300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain

>Henry Amador-Batten

gofundme com/Amador-Batten

Highlights:

>we have donated to other families on the same journey that we have met and quite frankly it felt pretty darn fantastic

... if you don't have enough money so that you need to ask for donations, then why the fuck are you donating money to other queers for their sex-slave?

>the video

oh fuck. just watch. especially the end.

You doused those stickers in acid didn't you, you naughty little faggot.

Everyone knows these pretend "parents" molest their "children".

Lol

Just wait for the kid to actually get raped by his dad and tell the cops. It'll come out they could have stopped it.

Why do Homosexual men always adopt boys?