Reactions to Manchester Bombing Show How Anti-Muslim Bigots Are “Useful Idiots” for ISIS

Reactions to Manchester Bombing Show How Anti-Muslim Bigots Are “Useful Idiots” for ISIS

are you useful idiots, Sup Forums?

Masha'Allah...

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/05/24/reactions-to-manchester-bombing-show-how-anti-muslim-bigots-are-useful-idiots-for-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=dGTq_w3IABI
youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Enh43KRPJeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>((((Hasan))))

If you want to defeat ISIS, listen to former ISIS hostage Nicolas Henin. The group is “heartened by every sign of overreaction, of division, of fear, of racism, of xenophobia … [and] drawn to any examples of ugliness on social media,” the French journalistwrotein November 2015 in the wake of the Paris attacks. “Central to their world view is the belief that communities cannot live together with Muslims, and every day their antennae will be tuned towards finding supporting evidence.”

Get that? Islamophobia plays right into the hands of ISIS. Wittingly or unwittingly, anti-Muslim bigots have become recruiting sergeants for a group they profess to hate and claim to want to destroy. The Islamophobes, to borrow a line from Lenin, are ISIS’s useful idiots.

Consider their reaction to the latest terrorist atrocity: Monday’s suicide bombing at a concert hall in Manchester, England, which killed 22 people, including an 8-year-old girl. Could ISIS, which claimed the horrific attack, have asked for a better response from itsuseful idiots on the British right?

MailOnline columnist and talk radio host Katie Hopkins — you might call her the U.K.’s Ann Coulter, except with a much lower IQ — has a long history of demonizing Muslims and took to Twitter in the hours after the bombing to demand a “final solution” (she later deleted her Nazi-esque tweet after being reported to the police). Hopkins, who once called Islam “the problem” because it is a “backward religion,” also tweeted that “Western men” should: “Stand up. Rise Up. Demand Action.”

Turns out I've been responsible for islamic terrorism all along.
ALLAH AKBAR

Then there is Tommy Robinson, former leader of the far-right English Defence League (think of a British Richard Spencerbut, again, with a lesser intellect and a long history of criminality and violence). Robinson arrived in Manchester on Tuesday to accuse British Muslim residents of that city of being “enemy combatants.” They want to “kill you, maim you and destroy you,” he told his YouTube audience of fellow far-right bigots.

You can almost hear them cheering in Raqqa. ISIS wants to drive a wedge between Muslim communities and wider Western society; itwants to pit Muslims against non-Muslims. Nor is this a secret: The group’s leaders have admitted as much in their own publications. More than two years ago, in February 2015, the ISIS online magazine, Dabiq, made clear that one of the main goals of the group’s brutal attacks in the West was to destroy the “gray zone” — of peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims — and provoke a backlash. “The Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize and adopt the [infidel] religion … or they … [emigrate] to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the crusader governments and citizens.”

This ISIS grand plan has always required the (perhaps unwitting) support of the group’suseful idiots in the West, the Islamophobes, whose harsh rhetoric and actions help drive marginalized and alienated Muslims into the wide open arms of the jihadists.

theintercept.com/2017/05/24/reactions-to-manchester-bombing-show-how-anti-muslim-bigots-are-useful-idiots-for-isis/

Then liberals are useful idiots to the GOP.

ISIS is evil
it is right to fight evil
people who say you are evil
for wanting to fight ISIS
want ISIS to win
therefore they are evil
therefore we must fight them

How much of a cuckold do you have to be to have been their fucking hostage and say that people should STILL let them into your country.

>mehdi hasan
inshallah!

the fact that there where integrated moslems with good jobs disproofs your point.
moslems are trash and should be seen as such

Sounds familiar. Think I heard this before. After Charlie Hebdo I think. And bataclan maybe. Possibly after Nice as well...

>these fucking retards want to get rid of the people killing them what morons

Keep on blaming the victims, see where it gets you.

>we should let them take over us because if we react to their attacks then they'll take over us

have people actually verified that this person is a former ISIS hostage and not simply an ISIS operative?

The West is the most tolerant and friendly place on earth for minority religions

Terrorism in the West is the result of a deep hate that lots of muslims have for historical and religious reasons, not the result of islamophobia...you can be tolerant, give them everything for 4 generations, lots of them will still hate our way of life, that's exactly what is happening in France

That's why terrorism exists in every muslim country on earth...

how can you not know that

So you're asking us to stop helping ISIS by not playing their games.
I think there will be no game to play if we wipe out ISIS.
How. Nuclear Holocaust of course. We can't make out the good muslims from the bad ones anyway so let's wipe them out. That's a concrete solution.

>the ISIS online magazine, Dabiq, made clear that one of the main goals of the group’s brutal attacks in the West was to destroy the “gray zone” — of peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims — and provoke a backlash. “The Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize and adopt the [infidel] religion … or they … [emigrate] to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the crusader governments and citizens
what a coincidence, that's exactly what the anti-islam "useful idiots" want.
its almost as if they share the same goal.

You're becoming your boipussy son.
>Faggot

The only useful idiots are the apologists who insist on allowing more immigration, not those who are rightly angry and disgusted at the carnage taking place in their countries.

>reactions to london air raids show how anti-german bigots are "useful idiots" for Nazis

Gas yourself you fucking Nigger, if I had the option to join a Christian crusade I would, I want these fucks to die, I don't care what they want

Except there won't be any Isis in your country if there are no Muslims in it.

Islamophobia works well here in the states. It'll work well elsewhere too, but it won't if your government doesn't cooperate with you.

>If you hate your enemies they win

interpreted:
>don't complain about your kids being slaughtered
>just stfu about it

>don't say anything bad about muslims
>they are so batshit backwards and prone to violence they will literally join isis and suicide bomb civilians over bigotry and hurt feelings

protip: """moderate""" muslims are useful idiots for ISIS you double nigger

I think I'm going to move to China and kill anyone who looks at me sideways

US interring japs and nuking japanese homeland only made imperial japan stronger

OP and the others are trying to stop a war from exploding unfortunately a war is what we need.
We hate, we antagonize, we divide, gather up and kill the muslims and the traitors to our countries. They can't fucking win when they're dead.

>They can't fucking win when they're dead
Justin Trudeau would like a word with you.

>be brit
>invite a fuckton of shitskins that worship some god of death and his psycopath warlord prophet
>death worshipping shitskins do what's expected - that is, they kill people
>high sexual energy compels them to rape women bc easy meat and little time on jail
>kill a bunch of children cause why not
>use the opportunity to kidnap others as well
>brits cant say a thing because it'd be islamophobic, they'd be helping the enemy and can be persecuted due to (((hate speech)))
>do fucking nothing besides lighting some candles and preaching against hate

Thanks for this insightful post. It has made me reconsider my position on the matter. I suppose you are right - the only thing that would make ISIS mad is seeing muslims coexisting peacefully in western cultures. Unfortunately, no one really gives a shit about this rationale. Liberals exploit it to push their own unrelated agenda as do the republicans.

Why can't we just imprison or expel all the terrorists/supporters and keep the good muslims?

Yeah! We shouldn't feel angry about it and hate our foes! We should be tolerant and love all
Muslims so they don't become terrorists, because as we know, terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

I'm sure that will fix everything and keep us safe!

Liberals like to ignore the fact that everyone has to tip toe around Islam or they'll fucking kill you.

Isn't that a huge red flag?

kek, saved

I think you know.

Very nice parallel

>one of the main goals of the group’s brutal attacks in the West was to destroy > the “gray zone” — of peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims — and provoke a backlash.
what's the issue with that?
> forces muslims to exit their taqiyya grey zone, and either fully condemn, or join militant islam
> easier to spot, incarcerate, or deport them
you scum would rather the takeover to be silent, just by demigraphics, cowardly, but surely enjoying the West decay
daesh are savages, and will meet their harshest end, and we'll rejoice, but they don't sugarcoat it: this is war

but if we exterminate them are we still playing into their hands?

Islamophophia is simply part and parcel of living in a multicultural society and muslims will simply have to get used to it. Nothing can be done to prevent it.

I don't know if these tweets are real because I'm not going through the thousands of tweet this fag had. But apparently he is a turkroach and that alone makes me feel no anger at his death.

It's funny because there were probably 10x anti-anti-Muslim posters online since the attack

I was at an airport while CNN played the news, looked around, saw only white dude and a few young sluts in a sea of dindus and felt immense pain

I wonder if he died instantly in the blast or just got gravely wounded so he could think about all of this as he bled out.

ISIS wants us to submit to Islam. Islamophiles are doing just that. All that remains is for them to choose conversion or jizya.

Tolerant today, dead tomorrow.

If he did have a lingering death, I guarantee it didn't occur to him -- even for a second -- that it was anything other than a ciswhitemale that did it io him.

We're racist. every ISIS attack plays into our narrative. Who cares if they get triggered by social media? every bombing and atrocity makes our argument stronger.
We don't want Muslims in our country. We agree with ISIS on that. We want them all in one place so when it's time, we can wipe them all out.
I like that the media is too stupid to figure that out though.

He's right.

Both ISIS and Sup Forumstards want a clash of civilisations. They want a war.

Meanwhile, ordinary people just want to live their lives in peace.

Can't have any muslim terrorists if there are no muslims

>Kill every Muslim
>Raze every Mosque
>Nuke Mecca
>Burn the Koran

Multiculturalism has failed miserably.
Time to accept that and take action.
No more talking around in circles, no more tolerance, no more pointless leftist slogans and hashtags.

Stomp a muslims face tonight. Drive them out of your lands.
It's OK to hate them. If anyone tells you it's not, punch them.

Wanting to live in a homogeneous society doesn't make you a racist. Anyone who claims so is an ignorant bigot.

We can't bring our lost countrymen back to life but we CAN prevent future victims by allowing the muslims ZERO tolerance.

>yeah guys go out fight and murder people while I sit behind my computer telling you how much of a pussy you are xD

ah yes, moderate islam
youtube.com/watch?v=dGTq_w3IABI

Fuck it, everyone is evil, fight everyone until only one person remains on the earth, then as you stare down at all that you have claimed, smile, good has prevailed, there's no more hate, no more violence, no more greed, no more gibs.
Then shriek in horror as a bear mauls you to death.
Bears are assholes.

It was a hoax. Nobody died. You won't see any of them really crying, like with the Jo Cox hoax. Just acting. No tears!

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw

>there are people this dumb on the planet

The tolerance needs to end.
Or are you content to carry on and accept that having your kids blown into pieces is part and parcel of living in the UK?
Look at the pew research regarding the opinions of moderate muslims.
How long to the next attack?

You're reacting like a emotional child.

I agree that we need to take more serious measure to prevent terrorist attacks but suggesting that going around beating up random brown people is the solution is just retarded.

You only need to beat the ones that refuse deportation. Their homelands could probably use some hard workers looking to build a better life.

You don't seem to understand that the terrorists are BORN HERE. They're British citizens - not even dual nationals.

These people aren't fresh off the boat from Syria.

I think racism is justified in all cases and particularly in this one. To eradicate Islam the men have to die, and the women and children of the faith have to die so as to staunch breeding.

We haven't tried that yet. Our leaders say to our faces "get used to it and wait for the next attack". Each time a kebab blows up the populace becomes angrier and it won't matter what the right thing is, it's what these people are going to do to make it stop because the people in charge of this don't seem to be keen on making it stop.

Their predecessors weren't BORN THERE, yet they wound up on your island. The middle east has a lot of problems, they need immigrants to build a future.

youtube.com/watch?v=Enh43KRPJeE

One thing I will never get is how the "peaceful" ones still cannot denounce murderous jackasses

I mean this shouldn't be difficult. If we have assholes that are committing atrocities and killing children there shouldn't be any reason to not despise them and shun them

What are your "serious measures"? More concessions to Islam?
When is enough, enough? How many more attacks until you realize that having your kids blown into pieces is part and parcel of living in the UK?

There are too many muslims on your official watch list that can possibly be monitored and the attitudes of the moderates towards the extremists is a huge fucking concern

Yeah right. Even if that's true, wouldn't they put it there on purpose ? To bamboozle faggots Like you? And Whats wrong with the muslims picking a side finally. That might be the answer

Yes I know. It's frustrating to hear them say things like that. I was particularly angered when Manuel Valls told people to "get used to it".

The change needs to come in the form of legistlation.

In Britain we have over 2000 people who are known radicals on watch lists (there are many times that number in France).

We need to pass legistlation to allow the authorities to arrest these people and place them in detention centers.

We can build the detention centers in Jersey or Ascension Island for all I care. Just get them off the streets.

The point is that you can't deport citizens of this country and you can't strip them of their citizenship unless they're dual nationals.

see

>If you give in to the demands of the terrorists, they lose

3500 as of last year with 400 returning ISIS fighters.
France has over 15000 known terrorists.
>known

>This ISIS grand plan has always required the (perhaps unwitting) support of the group’suseful idiots in the West, the Islamophobes, whose harsh rhetoric and actions help drive marginalized and alienated Muslims into the wide open arms of the jihadists.

This is sad. It's not our rhetoric, it's the rhetoric of the left. Our rhetoric is that ISIS is bad. The left's rhetoric is that Muslims are victims of our rhetoric. THIS is what drives both Muslims and native Brits to join ISIS.

goat-fucking nigger

>tfw muslim
>couldnt give a shit if people shit talk me
Whatever. Lemme sell my gas in peace.

they conveniently forgot to mention the part that in a two mile radius from a certain mosque where he was standing there have been 16 dudes that have died or have been imprisoned for fighting for isis.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac

You know the figures.

That's my solution: arrest anyone with links to radical Islam and place them in offshore detention centers in Jersey or somewhere.

I think that's better than your solution of "just go out and kick some random brown person's head in m8 xD"

>in the name of legislation
No, bongcuck. Legislation will not come. Change must come in the form of men. Men coming together to protect their home. That's how it's always been, and will always be.
When men come to rape your women and kill your children, ONLY MEN CAN CHANGE THAT. Words on paper mean nothing.

Sup Forums, what have you done to me?

I'm glad he's dead.

Why would they? Its good for them.

Btw the only way to stop suicide bombings are to painfully slaughter their entire family. A man can be willing to die for a cause. A man can not be willing to condemn his mother, father, brothers, sisters, wife, children, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and friends to execution. THAT really makes the mujahideen think.

>>>Hasan

Words typed on le Sup Forums mean nothing either burger. You guys are so quick to talk tough on the internet...

What do you suggest people do? Go out and burn down a mosque?

In a CIVILIZED society we affect change through the democratic process - not with pitchforks and torches.

A paper don't make you British

>"just go out and kick some random brown person's head in m8 xD"

This needs to happen. People need to know it's OK to hate muslims. Stop fucking welcoming them into your homeland then standing aghast when you get bombed.

I don't care whether or not they agree with me on the notion that muslims and non-muslims can ever get along peacefully (they cannot, because the very core of muslim belief is that non-believers are inferior sub-humans) I just want them (ISIS) to be destroyed, and if muslims decide to leave western countries on the basis that they're no longer wanted here, that would be a bonus. Any transactions can occur in a neutral location for a finite amount of time, none of this "integration" bullshit. They don't want it. We don't want it.

>Mehdi Hasan
Is that welsh?

You want to nuke europe and america idiot?
Couse all the muslims are there now

In the eyes of the law it does.

Do you really think that will help? Are you 12 years old?

>We need to pass legistlation to allow the authorities to arrest these people and place them in detention centers.

To me this sounds like the only correct answer.

Just be extra careful and watchful and try not to get caught flat-footed.

Here in the US there have been numerous plots every once in a while it's in the news that they arrested some muhammad with equipment to make explosives, and that's just what the news catches, no telling how much goes on behind the scenes.

Unfortunately we can't generalize and we can't roll everybody up into a neat little ball and exterminate them all like some bigots want

We also can't do like OP says and lie down and hope they'll have mercy on us, because they won't.

Their religion basically dictates that, at best, everyone who doesn't believe what they believe is inferior, and at worst they deserve to die no questions asked about race gender or age.

This of course tempts us to go tit for tat, an eye for an eye like says.

>Btw the only way to stop suicide bombings are to painfully slaughter their entire family.

But we have to be better than them. We can't sink to their level.

We can't wake up one morning and figure out we've become what we most hate and fought against.

Again I offer that the only correct answer is to tighten security, watch everyone coming and going to the middle east, monitor their communications, foil their plots, and destroy their networks and their heads.

It's not the easy answer, but the right answer isn't always easy.

I pray for more bombings in Manchester.

>communities cannot live together with Muslims
Exactly

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

A sensible person on Sup Forums? What sorcery is this?

I agree. Unfortunately, the sight of dead 8 year old girls tends to provoke an emotional reaction from people.

Yes, bong, but you won't be a civilized society much longer, will you?
Your government has failed you. It will continue to fail you. You'd be a fool to continue to rely on it. Not because it's corrupt, but because at the heart of everything, a government is meant to rely on its people, not the other way around.
I'm not advocating you go out and burn down a mosque, at least, not yet. It's time for men to start coming together and protecting their town, that's all. We complain about Muslims being treated differently by the police, and maybe that's because of corruption or fear, but at the very least it's because the Muslims are actually unruly. Be unruly. No fucking Muslim should be walking around with an ISIS flag, especially when Brits are thrown to the Muslim dogs in jail to be killed because they left bacon near a Mosque. See a Muslim man walking around with an ISIS flag, you should see 10 British men jump him and leave him bloodied. At the very least there should be men out protecting your fucking women from being raped in the streets.

>ISIS wants to drive a wedge between Muslim communities and wider Western society
no, regular "moderate" muslims are already doing that because they're isolating themselves from british society, that doesn't have anything to do with isis. and the reason muslims are not integrating and adopting the western way of life is because they know that they only need to wait a couple more decades for white brits to become a minority and after that happens they will simply take over. a muslim hate everything about the west, moderate or terrorist it doesn't matter, the only difference is that isis can't wait to destroy you and want to act NOW, the "moderate" can wait. notice how there isn't a single arabic girl, or arab for that matter, among the victims (no one has pointed that out yet), that's because muslims parents don't allow their children to listen to modern pop music and adult arabs despise it.

>In a CIVILIZED society we affect change through the democratic process - not with pitchforks and torches

That's exactly the problem though.
These people don't give a damn about the democratic process. They don't give a damn about appearing civilized. Pitchforks and torches is what they understand and since that's the case I say the only way we can respond is suspend any pretense of civility in order to take care of this.

Leftists are delusional. Tolerance only works for people who don't want to kill your people and supplant your nation's culture with their own.

>tfw shitposting literally triggers global islamism so hard they scramble to tie the notion of reformation to ISIS

truth is there needs to be a distinction between extremists and muslims much more clearly defined, why would the grey zone be a good thing? The grey zone perpetuates a situation where you have apparently peaceful people mixed in with the extremists
if the author is saying that the grey zone is good because isis says its bad, then he is a retard, to assume that we should be able to believe what isis is telling us, the enemy

this author is essentially coming out as an ISIS plant

They're right. We cant live together. So if their endgame is total segregation, I'm ok with it.

>are you useful idiots, Sup Forums?

>Trump supports Israel
>Sup Forums rationalizes this by claiming Jews > Muslims
>Trump kisses Saudi ass
>"SAUDIS DINDU NUFFINS" says Sup Forums
>Trump supports LGBT
>Faggots DINDU NUFFINS #DaddyMilo
>Trump bombs Assad
>Anti-interventionists BTFO. Sup Forums always hated Assad, newfag. Gb2 Reddit. 2015 oldfag btw.

And on and on. This board is filled with useful idiots.

They do give damn they see that you have it and they don't and they want to take that away from you using terror.

Once you are scared enough you will renounce to those rights by yourself.

Welcome to 1984, you can start doublethinking now.