Best far-left, whiny nigger stories? bonus points if it takes place at university

best far-left, whiny nigger stories? bonus points if it takes place at university

WE

Apologize.

>be on bus with friend
>butch dyke looking nigress sitting in front of us
>he's telling me a story about some local politician caught on tape saying "faggot"
>she turns around and says "Don't use that word you fucking retard"
>I couldn't tell she was even talking to us because she said it with such a meek voice and didn't look either of us in the eye
>friend calls her a hypocrite for getting upset at the word "faggot" while using "retard" as an insult
>she starts mumbling and stuttering a comeback, but ultimately turns around and gets off at the next stop

Not politics.

SAGE

I love how they will first say that sub-Saharan Africa accomplished nothing because of its geographic location but then go on to say that blacks have actually made all these contributions that we've simply never heard of because "whitey keeping us down"

wtf

is that true?

Damn, i would have loved to watch that.

Fucking whites, wildest of all. Thrn you complain over "nigger behavior" you are pathetic

>in Chicago
>have baby boomer angry feminist teacher who marched in the 1960's civil rights movement
>has a limp and a lazy eye
>caretakes her son who has MS
>says she openly "has a problem with white men"
>class is me and 7 other male/female minorities
>November 9th
>have to go to class
>oh boy, this is going to be uncomfortable
>sit down in class
>everybody looking somber
>everybody gives the mexican kid a group hug and tells him it's going to be okay
>I am just sitting there in silence while people shoot me slightly dirty looks
>class starts
>teacher is absolutely unhinged
>ranting about the national tragedy that has just occurred by electing Drumpf
>Goes into an insane rant about sexism, racism and xenophobia
>she starts bawling her eyes out while she's ranting
>try to look down at laptop and not engage with this extremely awkward discussion
>she angrily asks me to stop looking down at my laptop
>i look at her like she is insane and close my laptop
>she then asks that we go around the room and share our feelings about the election
>asian lady says she fears that Trump is going to deport all asians
>black girl says she hates white privilege and that she is now an "at-risk" minority
>she shoots me a very dirty look
>mexican kid speaks, says his friends are getting deported
>I have absolutely no Idea what I am going to say
>it comes to me
>I make an awkward face and say "Uh... pass"
>teacher proceeds to feel like Hillary was oppressed by white men when she lost, and that Hillary represented woman who has been oppressed by white men

Shit I thought this was gonna be funny

That's just sad

>be me
>be walking around a college town with my bro erik
>walk past an old confederate monument
>has a nigger with a stubby arm, a cuck in a zelda shirt, and a gross latina asking people to sign a potion that would move it
>me and my boy say no
>triggered.jpeg
>nigger goes into rant about how he is the first person in his family to go to college
>he mentions affirmative action
>say affirmative action is racist
>confused nigger is confused
>explain that having the government treat him special is not equality
>latina starts to mention how the monument is antifeminist
>she mentions how she was almost raped by a white male
>laugh and walk away

that picture is a false equivalence if i ever saw one

Thank god they they gave a conclusion to the story or else I wouldn't have known if she actually died

btw what class? also i could see why a black woman who grew up around segregation could have a problem with white people

sounds like (((bullshit)))

shoulda said

>Its unfortunate that hillary had to cheat bernie sanders because he had a chance to beat trump

It was a "business ethics" class. One of my last courses and I could not drop it.

She was a 23 year old black girl from a town that had originally been 90% white, but niggers flooded it and created massive white flight so now it's like 90% niggers and 1200% crime.

She was just some stupid BLM bitch who probably wanted free shit from whitey.

>the false (fake)

Nigger iq

I actually had to take a second class with the psycho feminist teacher, and I told her that I did not want to hear about her anti-Trump rhetoric every class period for 12 weeks and that I attended the Trump rally in Chicago because MAGA.

Also ironically told her Alex Jones is correct 95% of the time just to trigger her.

Then I convinced my Mexican friend that our teacher is a stupid bitch who never shuts up about politics. Being the easily brainwashed retard he is, he then began making fun of her for constantly talking about Trump every single day and never shutting up.

This sent her into such an insane rage, she actually cancelled the following classes for a week.

I got a C+ in the class despite getting straight A's on my assignments. IMAGUN MUH SHOCK

Oh I misunderstood your comment.

The psycho feminist teacher was FUCKING WHITE. Yes, she was WHITE.

>live in a hippie co-op house back in college. Basically a coed fraternity house where we all smoked weed and did acid all the time and a few vocal sjws ruled the house with an iron fist
>interview a negress who applied to move in
>homosexual male nigger leading interview
>gay nig pronounces her name wrong. I can't remember her name so let's just say she angrily retorted "IT'S PRA-NOUNCED LA-DASH-UH, CUZ THE DASH DONT BE SILENT!" and you'll get the idea
>o-okay
>gay nig then asks his favorite question - "if you could be any color you like, what would you be and what would you taste like?"
>"um, EXCUSE ME. Is dis supposed to be sum raycis shit?!"
>o-okay

Given the house's unparalled cuck credentials, she gets voted in with an approval rate of like 90%. I didnt vote for her because even when I was a liberal college kid I knew this bitch was trouble.

>find out about a week later she moved in because she is a PhD student and she's using us as some kind of sociological study to prove that a house full of mostly white liberal stoners who were encouraging people to do the "xe/xir" shit way back in like 2010 were terrible racists
>no one ever talks to her because she's a hostile cunt
A couple of weeks later...
>something smells
>it's her room
>use master key to open it up
>limp nigger corpse hanging from the ceiling fan

Sometimes, I wonder what made her want to kill herself. Was she so brainwashed she literally thought everyone, even a black faggot, was out to oppress her because of her blackness? Or did she finally realize how retarded she had been and deeply regretted severing meaningful relationships because Dr. Shekelstein had molded her into a bitter ape with a chip on her shoulder?

All in all, I can't say I'm particularly sad about a black woman dying without ever having spawned a child.

well, if you care about your marks you need to pretend you're brainwashed. I know I got fucked in the literature classes i had to take. Had to use feelings, feel sorry for "minorities" and other shit. I hate subjective shit and racial topics. I lost marks for not using muh feelings

Holy fucking shit dude. That is insane and hilarious.

I grew up in an extremely desolate liberal rural place where people had nudist colonies and pagan cults and shit like that.

I used to date this really hot daughter of a pagan family, and her dad had a fucking commune like what you're describing.

Shit was retarded

Yep I knew I was going to pay for it. After I said all that shit, I got nervous and was like "What if I fucking fail and I can't graduate this spring?" So I started acting really nice.

C+ is still passing so oh well.

wtf are doing living with gay niggers? you are a disgusting human being.

Lol...dude, college!

Being a degenerate was fun back when I was 18-19. 420 blazed it every day, got drunk ever night, fucked all sorts of crazy chicks, and still somehow managed to pull off a B average. The Bush era was coming to a close, and being a young liberal, me and everyone at the house were riding high in the wake of Obama getting elected.

I got real sick of it by the end of my 2nd year in college, and became a straight A student and drifted towards conservatism/libertarianism as a reaction to all the muh privilege bullshit everyone at the house was starting to espouse. It was definitely a magnet for cutting edge leftist thought, I wouldnt be surprised if there were at least a few current members who are full blown Antifa.

Oh wow, did you and all the other kids get bullshit psuedo-injun sounding names like "River" and shit?

No the place was a big mish-mash of weirdos who hated mainstream society.

There were people just living off the grid, hardcore evangelicals who homeschooled their kids and thought the government was a satanic cabal, pagan hippies, crazy veterans, shit like that. A lot of degenerates who just want to do degenerate things in seclusion too.

my senpai were the evangelicals who thought society was run by satanists. They are 100% redpilled on every Sup Forums topic. So naturally they hated the nudist hippie colony