Why aren't conservatives, or right wing press, or people here, or independents...

Why aren't conservatives, or right wing press, or people here, or independents, massively publicizing the #DNCFraudLawsuit?

I genuinely don't get it.

Shouldn't they want to totally discredit and destroy the DNC?

The DNC openly admitted in court they have no legal obligation to run a legitimate primary because they are private.

That's their entire argument against the lawsuit.

At least one person involved in bringing the suit died also. And the lawyer involved is worried he's gonna die too. People care about Seth Rich, but not this, and imo this is even more damning because of the quotes in the transcript.

Is it because that applies to the RNC as well? But shouldn't that make people against the two party system interested even more?

What gives? Help me understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oBB-9XYSGn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET IN HERE.

This is now a North Sentinelese Colonization thread.

We need to assemble a plan and compile our resources before we storm the beaches.

Briefing on North sentinel Island:

>Sentinelese are an ancient dark race of warriors with lineage tracing back to Egyptian pharaohs
>It is said that the sentinelese have horded gold deposits in excess of 500 trillion
>average IQ of 400+
>many whites have died at the hands of this master race
>Jews bow to sentinelese
>Technology capable of chucking spears over 2000 miles (Rumored that Seth Rich was found with a sentinelese spear in his back)

Fascinating. Why would anyone care enough to try and ruin my thread?

All I want is an answer. I'm not even asking for any actions.

If there is no legal obligation, then what's the basis for the lawsuit? Who would be the plaintiff?

Some say that the sentinelese controlled media uses psyops to manipulate American opinion.

Many believe that the Jewish elite answer directly to The Sentinelese.

Because it's fake news

What part do you think is fake?

Here's the court transcript.

jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/042517cw2.pdf

Knock yourself out.

After the election of Trump, and now this strong-arm thug, Gianforte, I am officially disenfranchised and disavow the GOP in its current state.

It's quite depressing to see the party of Abraham Lincoln devolve into a party of cross eyed, violent, simple minded, radical racist troglodytes.

God help us all. For the first time in my life, I'll be supporting the Democrats.

>Rumored that Seth Rich was found with a sentinelese spear in his back

kek

I don't think that will help. If the DNC's argument is solid then there is literally no legal obligation to hold fair elections in the United States, and the fact that no one seems to care that one of the two major parties admitted it in court says neither side is a meaningful choice.

Couple that with the facts that clearly a third party can't win and you've ended up with a completely absent democracy.

So no answers eh?

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I don't have one either.

I don't get it. I really don't. How can no one care?

The other meme I made, trying to get this out there.

I want the DNC crushed.

Conflict of interest for a lot of parties that would be involved

That doesn't explain why independents, third parties and conservatives here aren't ALL over it.

I'm sorry. It's just... too much winning this week. And Giant Strong winning in Montana? Jesus, I'm just barely done celebrating over Trumps speech to NATO.

How? By sending them half of your syrup rations?

Those are trivial and temporary and topical compared to #DNCFraudLawsuit which is on the other hand, an existential risk for the DNC.

But at least it's a somewhat viable answer to why rank and file rights and indies aren't interested.

Goodnight all.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

UUH

UUH OHH

UUH OHH OBUNGO DOWN

>Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX)
>wants an investigation in to the DNC server
>never mentions Seth Rich
>anchors go nuts
>trip over their tongues trying to deflect from something he never mentions
Holy FUck

youtu.be/oBB-9XYSGn0

THATS RIGHT SLEEP FAGGOTS, JUST DONT SAY HIS NAME

here's some really IMPORTANT INFO

PBUNGO BONGOES, repeat
OBUNGO BONGOED

they are right though. the dnc isn't a government organization. they can do whatever they want

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

PICK

Because they're KEKS.

I am amazed to see two supposedly impartial members of the journalistic media attack and lecture this man when he strays from their script. What the fuck! I haven't watched CNN in over a year, and this shit is exactly why.

LMAO

I'm an Obama voter but I laughed very hard at this

next time put the transcript in the OP