FBI Refuses To Hand Over "Comey Memos" To Congress

>House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz said today that the FBI had decided to withhold documents, including memos, notes, summaries, and recordings, requested by his committee in regards to the ongoing Russia probe. This was revealed in a letter sent by Chaffetz to the FBI responding to the agency’s decision to withhold documents requested by the Committee on May 16, 2017.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/fbi-withholds-russia-probe-docs-requested-house-intel-committee

Hope this hasn't been posted already. I looked in catalog but didn't see anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/05/25/james-comey-memos-fbi-congress-238837
archive.is/IpwE1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's
Because
They
Don't
Exist

So Comey's "memos" are shit?

wait how? any lawfags can explain on what possible grounds they can do that?
maybe it's in the article but it wasn't archived so...

Chaffetz and his bitching

If they do exist Mueller's investigation takes precedence.

AHAHAHAHA....wait wait. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>zerohedge

Any credible sources?

More credible than CNN at least.

I thought Chaffetz had authority to subpoena the FBI for items personally?

You realize OP you need to archive the article, otherwise this entire site will be spammed with random clickbait threads. This goes for all boards on Sup Forums. Stop being a dick.

Correct. They need more time to fabricate convincing memos.

trump's operatives are in FULL FREAK OUT

trying to slow walk the trump russia probe on all fronts

taking the 5th LEFT AND RIGHT.. only guilty people take the 5th..and the mob. I'm sure comey's got copies anyways. DRAINTHESWAMP

That's like saying less of a cuck than a swede

Also looks like Chavez is going to have to whip out the subpoena pronto.

Only thing Dems know how to do is bitch, cry and LARP.

ZeroHedge is literally the least credible website on the internet.

this

the House Oversight Committee just 'needs' them to determine whether or not it's worth taking an impeachment action on them

and the House is already asking for a vote for impeachment over obstruction of justice so

special counsel takes precedent

The FBI can't even produce Russian hacking evidence even after 10 months.

the evidence is when the website run by the guy whose literal life depends on the Russian government letting him stay in the country dropped a ton of """""leaks""""". COMRADE.

The memos were fake news all along.

5-d chess would be for Trump to fire the highest ranking FBI person each day for insubordination until the FBI complies with congress. I suspect that the FBI would be led by a GS-5 by Christmas.

>5-d chess would be for Trump to fire the highest ranking FBI person each day for insubordination until the FBI complies with congress.
This

>I suspect that the FBI would be led by a GS-5 by Christmas.
top notch senpai

>5-d chess would be for Trump to fire the highest ranking FBI person each day for insubordination until the FBI complies with congress.
that's literally worthy of rebellion. I wish he would, I've always wanted to /k/ a billionaire.

You fascists don't really GROK how America works, do you? You really ought to all move to Russia, it seems way more like how you think the world should work.

dude, they've been doing this shit for years. this is why its all a dog and pony show. Congress technically could arrest every bureaucrat at the FBI, but they won't.

so nothing is going to happen, like always.

wat

Comey has been a Clinton shill since the 90's. This comes as no surprise. His entire career is based on erasing the Clinton family's crimes.

>assange
>in russia.

nice work faggot.

always assume everyone on the internet is a Russian shill until proven otherwise

this goes double for Sup Forums and sextuple for Sup Forums

>Comey has been a Clinton shill since the 90's.
That's why he sabotaged her campaign, right?

Good or bad? I'm guessing bad

>Gs-5 leading the FBI

jokes on you. I put in my neet resume for FBI director literally seconds after he fired comey. It'll be run by me you'll see

If Comey has the memo that says what the MSM claims it says then Comey is going to jail FOR SURE. It would then fall on the DOJ wether or not they wanted to proceed against Trump.

>spoils system is worthy of rebellion

who would have thought.

>That's why he sabotaged her campaign, right?
Nobody ever said anything about him being intelligent, literally Federal Bureau of Incompetence at this point.

FUCKING SCAM ARTISTS
COMEY AND MCCABE
HAD US GOING REAL GOOD THERE FOR A WHILE ASSHOLES
YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOTS

STILL more credible than CNN.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED ITS OVER FOR HIM

ARE YOU TELLING ME THERE ARE NO UNNAMED SOURCES?!!??!
LISTEN
YOU
NIGGERS
THEY KNOW THERE IS NO COLLUSION
WHEN THEY TWEET THEY THINK THERE IS
THEY ARE LYING. YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT
SO WHY DO THEY DO IT, YOU STUPID NIGGERS
BECAUSE THIS IS AN ASYM WAR YOU STUPID NIGGERS
BECAUSE THEY ARE TYING UP RESOURCES THAT WOULD BE DRAINING THE SWAMP
YOU GODAWFUL AND DUMB NIGGERS

You're a fruit cake. He got bill off the hook. Silenced investigations for years. As a civilian got sweet sweet bank money for that shit bank in Britain that laundered cash for terror. Then he came back as fbi director and just take a step back and FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!

>BECAUSE THEY ARE TYING UP RESOURCES THAT WOULD BE DRAINING THE SWAMP
YOU GODAWFUL AND DUMB NIGGERS

Don't you have a country to burn and loot, Mr. Gyro?

>that's why he sabotaged her campaign.
Wait wait wait.... Hillary was using Comey's personal server while she was Secretary of State?!?!?!?

>That's why he sabotaged her campaign, right?
He was forced to act because Loretta Lynch and Bill were caught on a camera privately meeting on a plane.

If Hillary had won, Comey would be considered a political obstacle that she overcame. Democrats would say "Comey, a REPUBLICAN, couldn't find any wrongdoing and he even said bad stuff about her!"

Remember, Comey cleared her of all charges and dismissed the case. Nothing else matters.

>In a letter to Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), the FBI’s assistant director for congressional affairs, Gregory Brower, said the bureau can’t provide the memo until it consults with Robert Mueller, the new special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia’s election meddling.

>In light of Mueller’s appointment “and other considerations,” Brower wrote, “we are undertaking appropriate consultation to ensure all relevant interests implicated by your request are properly evaluated.” Brower pledged to update the Oversight panel “as soon as possible.”

Source: politico.com/story/2017/05/25/james-comey-memos-fbi-congress-238837

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/IpwE1

trump was never draining any swamp

Assange and Snowden are two different people

>I looked in catalog but didn't see anything.
ya done good redditboy

No really. You're a fucking bot.

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

Don't you get it? This literally proves that Trump is a Russian shill. A source close to an associate who's familiar with the way Comey's mind works confirms it. The NYT was in a conference call with a source who read a quick summary of what this source, who's close to an associate and if has a pretty good idea of what Comey was thinking when he jotted this memo down. Don't you see? You're all being played by the orange menace. It'll all come to light soon, we have sources who are familiar with Comey's thinking everywhere.

>snowden
patriot
>assange
putin shill..lock em up

but the FBI literally cannot withhold anything from congress. isn't that how it works?

>3 different threads, 3 days in a row
either a bot or actually doing god's work
either way wtf I love Norway now
so they are going to release them, just taking their time.

Comey was deputy special counsel for the Senate committee during the whitwater scandal, dumb ass. Hillarys "investigation" was supposed to exonerate her and make trump look bad but back fired. Either youre a real lefty who doesnt know shit about the clintons or youre a paid shill who doesnt think we know history but either way youre btfo

>Those digits
>I always wanted to /k/ a billionaire

That's a death threat against the president.

Somebody from the US please report this terrorist faggot to the proper authorities for threatening to kill President Trump.

Well well well...(((they))) were first banking on the memos to sink President Trump, and now must have something incriminating to hide, why (((they))) are now refusing the memos.

That's it!!! I'm reporting shareblue's blatant antisemitism to Fox News.

Cheeto Jesus BTFO

Comey have something to hide in his memes?

Not looking good for Drumpf especially with Kushner under investigation

>This literally proves that Trump is a Russian shill
if the FBI had any evidence like that they would've gone ahead with something ages ago. congress is only asking to see them, not for the FBI to give them their only copies

There are no (((memos))).

Comey's goons are making shit up to damage Trump. Comey thought he was untouchable and would serve his full term, but President Trump is a madman who doesn't take shit from Clinton shills.

Actually, President Trump having full control of the Executive Branch....can fire Mueller at any time, he does not have allow this. Congress can also fire Mueller too.

he is - but anybody who thought this would be easy was very wrong - Bannon undertands this The CIA and FBI seem to be their own little bodies of gov't immune to everyone.

What's 12x12
> - 2 plus 10?

obligatory

Checked. Everyone knows this to be true, just search your heart.

Doubles checked

"Thank you for coming and thanks to the media. I'm going to start this press conference by stating we let the murder suspect go, I will now take questions, over there.. yes you" "why did you let him go?" "he had a memo stating he wasn't there, next question... over there.. yeah you"

Is this some retarded bot fucking up a script or something?

I'd like to know, what does a memo prove?

A source close to me (my mom) confirmed that Putin hacked the 2016 presidential election.

Give to CNN, I am sure they will run it for weeks

Absolutely nothing. Even if it was real it's just garbage.

Nothing really. But you know anything to keep satisfying the hate that's in the hearts of the anti-trumpers.

Imagine if the Russia headline lasts 8 years

Nah, it was a last minute desperate attempt to convince voters she had done nothing wrong.

The DNC was expecting a loss in the polls when Comey did his thing, but was also expecting a rebound after the proles were told by the Clinton's guy in the FBI that Queen Hillary was squeaky clean.

But that didn't happen because everyone in the world was reading wikileaks and hammering home the point she was a corrupt cunt.

The constitution, as far as I know, does not guarantee the existence of a CIA or FBI. They need to be destroyed.

No, that's not how congress works. They can subpoena, they can research/investigate, and they can recommend for action, but that is the extent of their powers. Only the President and the DoJ can fire people at the FBI.

I like the hell out of both of them but let me get this straight, so you're saying the guy hiding in Russia is a patriot and the one who's not in Russia is a Russian shill?

This will never come to anything because either the memos don't exist exonerating trump or they do and Comey didnt report a federal crime

also to add to my other reply, congress can not arrest anyone. It's why Trey Gowdy gets so pissed off then the Dems fuck him in testimony. He can recommend they get held on charges but they don't have to power to arrest or charge, again that is the DOJ's / AG's job, aka Sessions and crew.

Yes, Trump |can| fire Mueller but it would go over about as well as a fart in an elevator.

If assanage could make it to Russia he'd be there

If the Comey memo exists and Congress + Special Prosecutor get their hands on it then it does not by itself prove anything.

Buuuut: It then means that Comey will have to answer for the contents of the memo and back up its contents.

TL;DR: Comey VS Trump in the MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGA SLAM CAGE MATCH

Fucking knew it.

Fucking called it.

NYT confirmed fucking Fake News.

Now watch as NYT and WashPo and the entire MSM completely drops and refuses to ever discuss this issue, ever again.

Every time. Over and over.

>Muh recount!
>Muh hacked machines!
>Muh Bannon is getting fired!

Etc etc.

>Sources Say!

And then as soon as they are confirmed false, they are dropped and never discussed.

It was hilarious

>MUH MEMOS

>Bluff gets called: "Oh. Sounds important....Show them to us"

>....um...well....I left them on my table, but right now...I think I put them....I...I'll get back to you

The New York Times just got confirmed as Fake News, like the WashPo did back with their hacked machines recount story.

>>Muh recount!
They happened?
>>Muh hacked machines!
That was alt right media re: soros
>>Muh Bannon is getting fired!
seems like he's been pretty well sidelined by kushner? is that in doubt?

this makes sense

The document(s) are being withheld for the time being so that Muller's team has a chance to set up and process what they have. They don't want to pollute their investigation by releasing potentially sensitive information and Chaffetz understands that, extending the deadline to the 6th.

>I got proof!!
>okay show it
>...no

Everyone from RINOs to the media is wanting President Trump's head on a stick...so what would he have to lose by firing Mueller?

I have (((sources)))
Comey does have memos but he has more about Obama than trump
If it got out the narrative would change to Obama
You will not be hearing about these anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

Short version: When you fire a guy that both sides agree on as being impartial and fair then it is seen as pretty much admitting that you are guilty of what the special prosecutor is looking into you for.

fpbp

They never expected to be called on this bluff.

Research it, Congress CAN halt Mueller in his current "investigating' position. So can the Justice Department...so can President Trump

President Trump can actually order (((Rosenstein))) to fire Mueller, and then turn around and fire (((Rosenstein)))

Read the letters, they have a reason to not provide congress with those memos right now. Muller's investigation has just started, recall what Sen. Graham said when the investigation was announced.

That Comey broke the law. He is required by law to report any possibly impropriety like obstruction to the DOJ immediately. He did not do that. He also told Congress that he had never been asked to stop an investigation and that it would have been highly unusual.

Does President Trump strike you as someone who cares about the optic narratives made by he political left?