What do young men want?

a white ethnostate

1. Pussy
2. Power
3. Money

To be left alone

Yo.

Something to fight for and worth protecting. Either that or vidya.

Cute asian wives.

I hope.

To slay the dragon. And rescue the virgin princess

1. Ultimate gaming battlestation.
2. Quality meat from the BBQ with good beer.
3. Batman car.
4. Leia slavegirl for reasons.

Who are you talking about?

European men? Arabian men? Asian men? African men?

This is the (((great plan))). Put them all in a mix and you blur the lines. "Transgenderism is okay"... "Everything is subjective!"

kikel goym wannabe; doesn't even have 10% of the "tribes"' DNA.

This pic is a good read for anyone wondering.

The death of all baby boomers

>pic related

Frig off

Adderall.

Money and freedom. I wonder why obvious female shills who are probably autistic keep making threads about 'young men these days' on here. It's painfully obvious women make these threads and those same women think they are victims because guys won't ask them out anymore. Get in better shape and stop sneering like a bitch cunt at every average guy that exists in your general vicinity and they'll ask you out eventually.

pussy

Unalienable right to bear arms.

Pusi

Guns Gold Girls

Jesus, this is some fucking hard text to read without raging

Young men want to dominate in spreading their genetics without any Cultural Marxism indoctrination constantly attempting to sway their women in favor of the "Big Black Cock".

They want THEIR children to grow up in a society that isn't brain-washed by cultural retardation. They wan't purity. Not some 1 in 100,000 narrative pushed. They realize that IQ differences among the races are real, and some societies (if you can call some of them that) are better than others. It's an evolutionary trait.

Why subject your children of 100 IQ to a culture of 80 IQ? This is Madness at best!

Try this one, Goy.

You will soon find that while the U.S.S.R. dissolved, the Jews behind it are still at work.

Wives n' jobs n' shit.

D U D E

A future

Cuts deep.

A purpose that ignites the spirit.
(((Not talking about some pedo gay goatfucking jihad shit, but a real cause)))

So I guess wage slavery doesn't really meet that criteria?

Nope, just vidya.

To revoke the inclusiveness their compassion granted, as it has been squandered and betrayed.

fpbp

>Big tits
>Gook

Clearly fake.

they're completely natural user

time.
another chance to go back and try again
this time maybe i can be a real human bean

Sweet boi pussy!

Nobody actually gives a fuck. Society views young men as essentially worthless and treats women like goddesses. Lets all become revolutionaries and overthrow the established order. Then we can enslave all of the women and force them to become our gfs so they will never have rights again.

A reason to live.

younger pussy

money

if they have a foot fetish, young men just want submissive asian women's feet, to get addicted to them, and then become their betas , turning them into dominant feminist females.

I'm 20 and here's what I want
>more knowledge, expanded consciousness
>a freedom loving wife who is healthy mentally and physically with good dietary habits
>a meaningful career which I can be proud of
>more guns
And last but not least
>a white ethnostate with a nationalistic and libertarian government

>implying the wannabe alpha males that populate Sup Forums would ever agree to that

Nope, this board is full of young men that worship women and they think women should have feminism and chivalry at the same time.

Meaning

YOU'RE REASON IS TO BODYSLAM NU MALE JEW REPORTERS AND FIGHT COMMUNISM.
NOW GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR JOB!!!

A purpose.