BRIT REMINDER: Sugar license has to be renewed by Friday 26th (TODAY)

Make sure to renew your sugar license today lads, they can legally check houses now. Legislation that got passed last parliament (fucking lib dems & labour offered no opposition) allows for the inspection of private residences starting this year/2017.

Unlicensed possession of high-sugar content goods or sugar in pure form can carry a fine of up to £1,000 for first time offence.

Renew it this weekend lads.

Protip: If you get the combined sugar & caffeine license, you can save 35%

corr blimey!

>Renew it this weekend lads.

Scratch that, that was when i posted last week. Renew it ASAP today.

Pay your license for sugar, or you're in for a right bugger

Do the shitskins pay sugar tax? How do they get around it?

Everyone has to pay for their sugar license. The jew government actually targets the shitskins more because they are less likely to have one.

What the fuck did I just read? Tell me you're trolling OP

Benis

No it's totally real. They brought it in as "fund le public healthcare for obesity and save money for others healthcare" and dumb cunts supported it all over the country.

I'm so sorry.... Truly I am.

HOLY FUCK rebel those "conservative" fucks are ruining your country.

Cant have fucking sugar without a license this is insane.

>Sugar license has to be renewed by Friday 26th
FAKE news

It really is totally insane. I'm leaving the country soon. They are talking about introducing a fat license within the next 10 years (license for goods over a certain amount of fat per 100g).

Shit's out of control.

This was believable enough for me to look it up.

this reminds me of a beatles song

This is an actual thing? Seriously? The British government has given law enforcement the abilty to search a private citizens and their residence without a warrant or probable cause? For sugar?

This is a nanny state on steroids, out of control and driven by insanity. This is the eqivalent of Al Gore's wet dream of carbon credits, but instead looking at food.

In other news, Webster's have decided to remove the word 'gullible' from all dictionaries in the United States.

Oh shit Lad, I'm already low on money because I just payed my "Immigrant-induced injury tax"- so that I could enjoy the privilege of getting blown up at a concert without going to prison.

Looks like I'll have to quit my cheeky sugar-gobbling for a little while.

I just got my plumbing license renewed, thx for reminding me about sugar.

Btw, you can save up to 20% if u register your butter knifes and spoons this week to the MoD.

Honestly if the government isnt going. To implement mandatory physical training in school, it would be better to regulate sugar than drugs.

>Oooooy! Open up mate! TEE-VEE license inspectah!

Fuckin euros.

Britfags fucking need to pull an April 1775 on their government's ass.

Sauce, this cannot be real

>britbongs need licenses for TV, butter knives, excess amounts of string, and now FUCKING SUGAR

The absolute STATE of the UK

>be britfag, 2018
>wake up at six bong to go to work
>mix some sugar cubes into tea and turn on the tele
>spread butter on crumpet with a knife
>Scotland Yard sends in a firearms squad and kills your dog and sends you to prison for 10 years for two counts of unlicensed activity, and one count of weapons possession.
>all while "asians" are "grooming" british girls in a flat next door

At least you were smart enough to do that. Looking at the thread it's kind of sad to see how easily people here take things at face value without doing any research.

Having a sugar license is perfectly reasonable. There should be a monopol store run by the state who is the only store chain that is allowed to sell things with added sugar.

Sugar is not necessary and people would have a much higher quality of life it producers did not trick people into eating sugar with everything.

In Britain you get free healthcare. You should not need to pay because someone else eats a lot of sugar he does not have to. If the sugar eater don't pay tax then you pay for him.

and here I thought Judge Dredd was supposed to be a satire of the USA's future?

Its racist to fine a islamic food, if you did you'd be denying them food.