Why is it when you google "Seth rich murder" it is only referred to as a "conspiracy theory?"

Why is it when you google "Seth rich murder" it is only referred to as a "conspiracy theory?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Murder_of_Seth_Rich
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because only tinfoil hat sites like Breitbart and Sup Forums believe it.

Because google is complicit with the murderers.

Nice to see the CTR shills are back.

pre-emptive damage control

Because several bullets in the body is completely natural cause of death, there was no murder involved.

Because you're the moonlanding retards of 2017

Operation Mockingbird

Why are you not in bed shill?

>tinfoil hat
>breitbart
You know we'll kill her if she runs again.

because he tripped and shot himself in the back three times before disposing of the weapon, going to the hospital and dying after allegedly being in stable condition

there's no murder here

Does that mean the FBI and CIA are complicit as well since they have repeatedly said the DNC leaks came from Russian hackers?

This would mean that the same IC covering for the DNC also publicly reopened the investigation into Clinton's emails days before the election which undoubtedly torpedoed her campaign.

If these agencies are covering for a DNC assassination then why the fuck would they reopen the investigation right before the election?

Because more people talk about his murder as a conspiracy than as a random killing.

Side note: why should I, an average Sup Forums user, believe that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC?

Motive?

>completely natural death
Kek, I think we should listen to the guy who lives in a country where this happens more often.

Becuase globalist pedophiles control the narritive. Media, google, twitter.

Doesn't Trump control the narrative on Twitter?

Look at the facts and tell me with a straight face it isn't plausible. If it was a robbery gone bad they would have taken his shit period. You don't hold someone up shoot them in the back no less then just say fuck this and run because at the point you're committed. Niggers are pretty stupid and need instant gratification they would have rifled through his pockets while he was alive bleeding out. They would have also been caught within the week using his credit card at a gas station. Considering that didn't happen then he would have been ratted on by somebody by now because again niggers only look out for themselves and one of his home boys would have got a plea deal in exchange. This shit happens in the cess pools we call cities literally every day. Of course I wouldn't expect a waffle eating chocolate fuck like yourself to possess enough self awareness to figure this out.

Fuck you faggot.

Yeah, why can't we all give our homes up to people that will rape us and be smart like you.

you mean people that understand DKIM and math?

Lurk more nufag

we have one police report, and very few vague details.
i have no more proof it was a robbery,
than a serial killer or an angry gf.
did they even attempt to get the public involved and solve this murder? no
people will then tend to speculate backwards from motive.

Couldn't it have been a gang initiation?

Couldn't they have attempted a robbery, shot him, panicked and fled?

Maybe they shot him and were scared off by a car driving by before they could take his shit?

Maybe it was a random killing?

using jewgle and you wonder why communiat propaganda comes up first

Because he was the source of their leaks. Fucking duh?

Because Podesta himself talked about making an example of leakers?

Because the emails frequently make references to murder and killing?

How fucking stupid are you cunts.

They are.

The screen cap of internal Communications came out from Media Matters.

They have access to NSA tools, which they regularly use. Now where did they get those

Yeah because Seth's murder is just a conspiracy theory and he's really alive in Hawai, right?

I think the run will kill her

Shut up Canadian. Fuck you people seriously.
Generally the simplest explanation is the most likely.
I'm pretty sure if it was 100% confirmed he leaked government information he would have been arrested for treason?

They actually only said it was possible. They never gave specifics or proof.

Wikileaks has said they were internal from the beginning. They have all but said Seth did it.

The fact that other people involved are coming forward is all the more reason to take it seriously.

They reopened the investigation into Hillary before the election because Comey (whose brother works for the foundation) was facing a mutiny. Half the FBI was ready to leak the details.

You are a stupid stupid stupid cunt. Cut your balls off and eat them.

great, i'm sure authorities are scrambling to get this solved then

You fucking dumb piece of shit\. KILL YOURSELF.

Her fucking computers had so much illegal government material that she could have been hung for treason.

Do you fucking understand this?

I want people like you removed from the fucking country. You're too fucking stupid to breath the same air as me.

Exactly. The fact is he was shot. So noe look at the motive. Which is more credible, they killed Seth because he was the leaker who could destroy the whole party, or they randomly killed him without taking even his wallet, just because?

Think.

FBI said DNC leak was Russians because that's what crowdstrike claimed

Reminder that the podesta leaks != the DNC (Seth rich) leaks

Reminder that the FBI is on record saying the DNC denied access to their server or logs for forensic investigation

Reminder that the "17 intelligence agencies" quote referred to the intel communities believing Russians posted on social media to influence the election, not that they were the leakers or hackers of specific servers (the latter would be and is impossible to prove, and the crowd strike CEO admitted it)

Reminder that the tools the CIA uses to proxy the last hop of their network connections +!forge signatures/patterns of foreign entities (like, Russians) for false-flagging during operations was leaked to the world

Reminder that the D.C. Police don't know where seths laptop is

Reminder that Seth Rich was found alive and breathing

Reminder that there were three officers wearing body cameras who responded

Reminder that Washington post employs Podesta and that there were over 5 different articles by different WaPo staff that came out today alone, with headlines claiming an unsolved murder was "debunked" posted hourly

This still doesn't answer the question why they would cover for the DNC to help get them elected yet turn around and fuck them over right before the election. It makes no sense.

Where did they get these supposed NSA tools? I guess a cartoon in a slack convince is considered proof of NSA hacking tools being used by the DNC.

If I were to guess I would say they probably got them from the same place the wannacry dudes got them from

Seth rich died during a botched robbery. The fact is these maggot dicked retards on Sup Forums took that fat Germans bait and are falling for another hoax just like pizzagate.

Because You fucking idiot. If Comey didn't do something, anything, his own people would have done it for him. Or worse yet, they would have taken steps against him (showing his corruption) and then forced somebody else in (who might make the decision for him). It was a choice between taking the hit, or taking a bigger hit.

>Seth rich murder

wikipedophile trying to rename the topic to conspiracy theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Murder_of_Seth_Rich

>seth
Isn't Seth and Egyptian God?

You probably don't even understand encryption.

You call yourself "educated" because you are taking community classes for basket weaving.

Or you're a human resources cunt. Either way go kill yourself.

Ok. Comey's gone now, where are the leaks? It seems the only leaks to come out of the FBI after comey's firing have been regarding Trump attempting to influence the Russian investigation.

He is.

Are you fucking retarded? Why would they have to leak it, when legitimate procedures are finally being followed?

How many extra/missing chromosomes do you have?

I mean I hope they are. Probably not though because when no evidence exists it turns into a cold case.
You're gonna need to calm down. No one will take you serious if you act like this. Is her Hillary? We all know she had illegal shit on her computer that's why she deleted it all after the FBI asked for them.

But what you have yet to explain, to me, the average Sup Forums user, how Seth Rich is directly related to any leaked information and more importantly why he would be murdered for it.

By all means prove that it was a robbery.

It's kinda suspicious how hard they're pushing the 'murder conspiracy' of Seth Rich.

I mean, there's no question the guy was murdered. He was shot, wasn't he? The only speculation that could result in a 'conspiracy theory' is in the motive.

>that pic
what the hell am I looking at

If you don't Assange, and the other sources discussing this seriously, then why the fuck would you take me seriously?

The fact is, you are beyond reason at this point. If you can listen to the Assange interview, if you can read Podesta's emails about making examples (and using murder references) to refer to KNOWN leakers within their organization, then NOTHING is going to matter.

You have CHOSEN to disregard reasonable evidence, and so no reasonable behavior is warranted.

Go. Fucking. Kill yourself. You have no fucking worth.

>Russian investigation

It's okay not to like Trump, I don't like him, but stop already that Russia psychosis. It only going eat all your credibility. I mean do you have any idea how retard it sounds?

>is in the motive

It's not unrealistic to say his occupation might have been a motive, really.

It's suspicious that they're pushing it so hard that anything other than a robbery is incorrect, especially when there's no evidence for anything.

lurk more, you stupid newfag.

Well if someone threatens murder in an email then the person who was threatened will press charges and the court will deal with it.

Where do you come into it? What do you hope to achieve? What is your end game? Fine the missing laptop, crack the security, and become a hero for exposing Hillary as a criminal?

Someone in the FBI released this Seth Rich buisiness because they felt like his murder would never be solved due to the obvious cover up. The FBI have been investigating election fraud and DNC RNC leaking and hacking. They want Russia to blame for all of it when Russia just helped spread what they found on the internet

>Generally the simplest explanation is the most likely.

A robbery ending in murder isn't the simplest. It's actually absurdly rare for such to happen.

The simplest is an associate murder, i.e., involved in a criminal matter.

That's what it is

> There's nothing here goy

> That's why we must ensure no investigation ever happens and that all journalists who investigate it get destroyed

>digits of truth
PRAISE

Well, Mr.Shouldhavebeenablowjob, I would say that when somebody is dead, they don't press charges, the state does.

Also, I would say with the laptop would could prove that his actions stood to hurt the entire Podesta/Clinton cartel, and I think Rico charges might be in order.

Of course if a civil war breaks out, I'm hoping we can convince everyone to hang her supporters for treason. Seriously I don't think any of you deserve to live at this point.

>1 post by id
double faggot

Ok so now that he's gone where's the flood of leaks supporting your conspiracy theory now that Comey isn't at the fbi to suppress the information?

Also, you're saying Comey reopened the investigation to prevent a mutiny from within the FBI, which he apparently got fired for 6 months after the fact? According to your narrative, re opening the investigation was the right thing to do, so why did he get fired for it?

the fact that everyone has gone apeshit over it, like Media Matters 'convincing' advertisers to drop Hannity - there is just too much cover up not to be something - why not let Hannity have his Geraldo or Rachel moment - they stopped him instead because it just is too big - the Clinton's, the DNC linked to murder

Worst post I've seen all day. Congrats. Pic related.

the lack of information is astounding
try to find what hospital he died at, i dare you.

how is the state going to press charges against the federal government?

How will they press charges with no evadince?

>If a civil war breaks out
Lol what, so does this confirm you conspiracy guys are just out of touch with reality?

So, before I lose all faith in your opinions I'll ask again. What is your end game? What do you intend to accomplish? Will you single handedly take this to the supreme Court and make Hillary supporters hang?

>newfagI thought that too... he pushed all in.. I was worried for him.. even knowing what we know here..

>try to find what hospital he died at, i dare you.

Other than a coverup, it sounds like there's a chance he's in witness protection.

This is gonna go about as far as the CNN tapes. It's a complete dud. The notion that he even leaked emails has been refuted, and they haven't even moved past that part yet.

He re-opened and stalled. His brother works for her. She can legally give his family any sum of money and call it a lawyers fee.

When Trump was elected FBI insiders were ecstatic that all the work done on her investigation might actually go through.

I don't know, could it be because the whole reason he was murdered was to cover up the media's collusion with the DNC?

Haven't you read? It was "A Local Hospital."

How unusual is it to not give out the name of the hospital in a news report like that? Isn't it usually "X died at St. Y's Hospital"? Is it because there was never a conviction?

What legitimate procedures are you talking about. Please enlighten me.

So far all that's happened is the family has told everyone to fuck off, even Fox retracted their story, Kim dotcom is edging all you retards on the daily, and the only outlet giving this conspiracy any legs are the same ones that apologized for pizzagate.

Single handedly? Do you understand your side is losing ground?

[Citation Needed]

FBI was never allowed access to DNC servers and the CIA is a rogue autonomous opposition element whose literal profession is propoganda, subversion, drug trafficking, human trafficking, human torture, human experimentation, and terror funding/training. Pic related

>Man killed in DC
>Cops say it a robbery went wrong
>Still no suspects
>One Hannity decides to find the killers
>Never mind who actually killed Man
>Oy vey, we have to shut Hannity down

Yep, nothing wrong here.
This is all normal. It is perfectly fine to find no justice to a murdered man. It is the American way.

Yeah. its increasingly clear that there are two groups in America and its not big enough for both of them.

Ya this stinks.... I keep asking myself, "why would anyone not want to help solve a muder?"

low intensity here we come

it is about as legit as other pol things like pizzagate and whatnot.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/edit?usp=sharing

This is well past the treason threshold.

for the same reasons that when you google white couples or American inventors all you see are black people.

Gee, that was hard. I just got here and cracking this case wide open.

Now go to the hospital with your Sherlock pipe and fedora and ask the doctors if he died of suspicious causes or if it was the 3 gunshot wounds.

which were based on the same sets of emails.

...that you don't believe in because encryption is cis-gendered.

Conspiracy theory just means it true.

If they called the Russia collusion some "baseless conspiracy theory", I'd be more inclined to believe it.

are assuming he was taken there?

Really makes you think.

My side? Do you realize how insane you are? Typing insults and absurdities and suddenly we are on sides? This is literally paranoia and you shouldn't ramble like this in public because you will be sent to a mental facility.

>1 post by this ID
I'm gonna turn you into a lampshape

I don't see the hospital mentioned in any news articles, which was the point.

Got a link that isn't google docs?

I don't click google shit on here out of principle. It automatically gets tied to your account through cookies and authentication tokens, and thereby your actual identity/email/etc.

You mean (((Jewgle)))? Why are you incredulous?

Paranoia? Someone is dead and we have one group not only protecting, but praising the people that did it.

I'm not paranoid. I'm sick of living in the same country with filth like you.

There are millions of people like me. Don't fool yourselves. you're not the cool kids in school in anymore.

Taken there? He practially collapsed on their doorstep.

because there's no hard evidence

>on going investigation
>debunked

This isn't the big screen, user
>NO PROJECTING PLEASE

Because the cabal literally owns the legacy media. Try to keep up, even the niggers know this much. That doesn't say much for your intelligence level.

Oh, and..

>This would mean that the same IC covering for the DNC also publicly reopened the investigation into Clinton's emails days before the election which undoubtedly torpedoed her campaign.

The only reason they '''re-opened''' an investigation was because of Anthony Weiner. When they were investigating him for pedophilia for messaging that 15 year old with lewds they found 650k emails on his laptop in a folder titled 'Insurance'. The NYPD was doing the investigating into Weiner and when they found it, threatened to go public. Well, a couple NYPD and two FBI officers were assassinated and it was shut down.. for the most part. So instead of investigating it fully all they did was release a statement. Clinton's shit was so sinister and plenty that it couldn't be contained. She wasn't charged but it never went anywhere other than a simple statement.

It took 8 months to comb through 33k emails. If you're telling me they went through 650k emails in 8 FUCKING DAYS I'm going to call you a retard and hope you develop a cancer as bad as yourself. It was her fucking fault it even ever happened. WHY THE FUCK DID SHE EVER COMMIT THOSE CRIMES TO BEGIN WITH?

Neck yourself.

prove to me what hospital he was taken to or fuck off
time of death was 1.5 hrs after shooting

shills out strong

they will fall first on the day of rope

>BREAKING NEWS SETH RICH SHOT WITH SMITH AND WESSON MODEL HAND GUN
>RUSHED DOWN GEORGIA AVE THEN LEFT ONTO COLUMBIA
>DRIVEN IN CONVERTED FORD E-350 VAN

I mean it literally is a conspiracy theory. A theory that there's a conspiracy. The whole reason it's been written off so far is because there's no solid evidence (yet)