AUSPOL glass a fat american poofter in the face edition

>Australian Electoral Commission confirms it is investigating One Nation

brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/electoral-commission-confirms-one-nation-investigation-20170525-gwdikk.html

>Careers Australia goes into voluntary administration after being denied access to new VET scheme

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-25/careers-australia-goes-into-voluntary-administration/8559732

>Dimitrious Gargasoulas blames Illuminati for Bourke St massacre

theage.com.au/victoria/dimitrious-gargasoulas-blames-illuminati-for-breakdown-before-bourke-st-deaths-20170526-gwdnru.html

>ASX slides on oil

baka.com.au/business/markets-live/markets-live-can-retail-rally-20170525-gwdinb.html

>Rocket Lab launches first rocket into space from New Zealand site — will Australia follow?

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-26/new-zealand-launches-first-rocket-into-space/8561958

>Australia's spy boss says there's 'no evidence' children of Muslim refugees are being 'radicalised' - after questions raised by Pauline Hanson following the Manchester terror attacks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4543728/Australia-spy-boss-denies-link-terror-refugees.html#ixzz4iA4JjUOi

> Welfare dependency 'poison' for jobless, human services minister says

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/26/welfare-dependency-poison-for-jobless-human-services-minister-says

> Weak GDP growth expected just as Australia prepares to claim record

baka.com.au/business/the-economy/weak-gdp-growth-expected-just-as-australia-prepares-to-claim-record-20170525-gwd8w4.html

Yesterdays thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Poll: Are you still going to buy a house in our market despite the bubble?

strawpoll.me/13044027

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZignPUwvvPU
youtube.com/watch?v=w-zJ_Y2x1mY
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/6202.0main features5Nov 2016
s
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3412.0/
theage.com.au/sport/tennis/margaret-courts-antigay-rights-stance-deserves-a-boycott-of-its-own-20170525-gwda2w.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N3zKuLgH_l8
youtu.be/h2C9fT9Db9Q
theage.com.au/comment/in-my-imagination-my-daughter-was-in-manchester-arena-that-night-too-20170525-gwcr9p.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xvRFvSt3JAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Australia's spy boss says there's 'no evidence' children of Muslim refugees are being 'radicalised' - after questions raised by Pauline Hanson following the Manchester terror attacks

Are people this stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZignPUwvvPU
why is he so perfect?

Second for BASED BARNSY

no shit welfare is poison but what about fixing the job market?

if every cunt went and got a job tomorrow, there would not be enough jobs.

"blames illuminati" honestly wouldnt be surprised

Daily reminder OP is a Chink from Melbourne larping as a white male. Don't trust it.

I met an Australian at work who's allegedly bisexual and he asks me out for a drink. What should I expect?

Discussion time cunts.

>what field do you work in?
>how old are you?
>do you or are you planning on owning a house?
>who is your preferred party and why?
>why do you think abos refuse to better themselves?

Go have a drink with the fairy and if he tries anything tell him to fuck off otherwise he may be a top bloke.

Operations manager
Late 20s
Yes. Have an apartment
Palmer United for shits and giggles
Because they were not treated as slaves and given Labour skills when they were first discovered

I work for a university
No
My vote doesn't matter because as an individual vote I have no influence over the actual outcome, and I cbf to be enough of an influential figure to convince other people to vote a certain way thereby effectively multiplying my vote and giving it some larger value. Because of this I don't care about aligning myself with a party
In general they prioritise their tradition and culture over modern society, and therefore find no value in integrating

asio pls go and stay go

you should be watching kebab for terrorist leanings, not whites for wrongthink

>drama
>19
>my parents bought me a house in Parramatta
>Greens
>they do not need to better themselves, as white people, it is our fault through colonisation that has put the aboriginal communities in this situation

IT (Field work tho, not sitting in an office)
Early 20's
Renting with mates, currently saving for a place
Anything but the Greens
Because they seemingly have no concept of personal responsability outside of obtaining their next carton, their children are raised in squalor (self-made) with a even more backwards version of american gangbanger culture, and if they managed to actually sort themselves out 95% of the social workers in the country would be out of a job.

Stevo pls
Thread was slow, wanted some action

>Construction (Plumber)
>21
>Plan on owning one in under 10 years
>LDP
>They're got it too easy, The government gives them anything they want.

hope you cunts didn't forget to apologise to your local abos today

I got an email at work from pitt st today at 2pm reminding us.

Sorry you boong cunts, here take more of my tax and huff it.

bio research
not in australia
one nation because protest vote in leftist stronghold
some things man just wasn't meant to know

reminder that the Libdems are ourguys

Lionhelm for king.
youtube.com/watch?v=w-zJ_Y2x1mY

Uni student social science
Will get a cheap house out bush not too long in the future hopefully
They are a different people, very different to westerners. The main problem is they have been expected to come to western standards. They should live as they're ancestors did.

Forgot to add, I mainly support smaller one issue parties, last year I voted for the Anti- pedophile party. I think we should all get behind these parties and provide a larger ideological influence for normies. The greens did this very successfully

I remember that TV ad!

Post yfw there are 1,000,000 unemployed people versus roughly 130,000 job vacancies.

Source:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/6202.0main features5Nov 2016

>mfw

There is nothing more despicable than a wilfully ignorant person.

>the abc
>the age
>the guardian
>the greens

this is not leftypol you stupid cunts.

brickie.
own two.
libs, but also support right wing meme parties.
dumb cunts.

>Businesses estimate skills shortage of 54,000 jobs in NSW

s m h.com.au/business/workplace-relations/businesses-estimate-skills-shortage-of-54000-jobs-in-nsw-20170524-gwcl7j.html

Any big Australian men want to plow my cute ass?
I like anime and Muslims!

Make like a cane toad and get run over

>fat american poofter

You said "American" three times.

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3412.0/
>In 2015-16, net overseas migration (NOM) reflected an annual gain of 182,165 persons, 3.0% (5,300) more than in 2014-15.
really makes you think

a dick

G'day cunts

How you think this abo referendum is going to play out now that they refused constitutional recognition and instead want to setup a treaty? You reckon it'll pass the popular vote? I seriously can't imagine these cunts being given a treaty given the way they behave already

double nigger

dspneet is best neet

queer.

He's a spy. Trained liar, he knows exactly what he's saying. The last person that will ever tell the truth, even when they know you know.

>You reckon it'll pass the popular vote?
Depends how dumb the average Aussie is. The abos basically want to setup their own little country within our country with separate parliament, separate laws,etc all on our money. I would legit go to WAR over this. If the average Aussie doesn't understand this, then we truly are fucked.

>1,000,000 unemployed people versus roughly 130,000 job vacancies.
but we still need immigrants to do labor jobs!!!

benis in anus DDD

>feel like pizza
>remember eagle boys is dead

They're ordered to state shit like that.

Funny that you posted an Abo. Muslims are converting them to Islam in the prisons.

with a carton of darts you could convert the entire prison.

Why are our women so attracted to pacific islanders?

Get a Crust

they wanna get leid. Bad Hawaiian joke

Apprentice sparky
renting, plan on buying with misso
lnp, always has been in family, hate leftwing ideologies, one nation a close second, very close recently
they are smelly, uneducated niggers, have you ever been up north? Seeing their little remote communities makes me sick, just shit laying all over the place, though the redpilled abbos are actually kino

I forgot eagle boys even existed...

Dominoes? It got cheap as fuck sometime in the last 5 years, for some reason.

Do people in Flooring make decent money? Might have a chance to start up carpet laying and move on from there to other shit.

Yeah the remote communities are fucked, the government builds houses for them, so they rip the floor boards up to use for fire wood. The amount of rubbish around these places is absurd, it's like a fucking tip. You also have packs of dogs running around the place, shitting everywhere because the abbos never get them sterilized.

People always romanticize the 'real' Aboriginals that live out in the desert and claim they're different from the half caste cunts that live in the city. They're not cultured, tribal wisdom spewing wizard - newsflash, they're all the same - fucking boongs.

theage.com.au/sport/tennis/margaret-courts-antigay-rights-stance-deserves-a-boycott-of-its-own-20170525-gwda2w.html

Based Margie

Spatial Analyst
mid 30s
Nah, never felt the urge to deal with all the owernship crap. Will probably get a pretty big inheritance in the next few years but even then I wont buy because its all way too overpriced.
Dont give a fuck, pollies are all shitcunts looking for tax and lobbyist gibmedats
because abos are an underevolved genetic dead end that would've been wiped out in previous centuries after being invaded but the british were too softcock/civilised to do the needfull so now we're stuck with them.

Transport
>how old are you?
No
None, they're all cunts.
Sub-Humans, probably different brain structure which results in extremely low IQ.

>british were too softcock/civilised to do the needfull so now we're stuck with them.
Brits are degenerate as fuck. How could you breed with them?

Yeah dude, i've been fishing twice in the northern territory, probably the highlight of both trips was seeing old coons picking up durry butts off the ground at the BP in Katherine, aside from that, every little community/town was just littered with rubbish and shitty, rundown housing commission houses, their ancestors would be proud

Does medicare cover the operation where they extend your dick by a couple of inches? My girlfriend says if I don't get it done she might leave me.

how big?

>being so much of a dicklet that your gf is going to leave how

how small?

>forcing the taxpayers to lengthen your 4 incher

get fuck fucked cunt.

hmmmmmmmm

Five inches. It is not even small. But apparently all her exes were bigger and I don't "feel right".

Are you sri lankan or something?

Where do you live? I'll come over and please her.

fuck her off then, she's just looking for an excuse to go whoring

>tfw just on 5
Learn to use your fingers and tongue. Learn to female anatomy.
Whore's don't know anything about average dick sizes, they'd all masturbate with dragon dildos given the chance. Not to mention that if she's considering leaving you because of your dick size, that's her being a shallow whore who doesn't actually care about YOU. Ditch her user.

yep and the cunts are so dumb they'll take any anti-whitey propaganda that comes their way, hence why they act like niggers

you ever seen the NITV channel? its all martin luther king, rap music, Damien marley, pan-African psy-ops.....for abos...but why??

shows how shallow their own cultural loyalty and pride really is, shameful cunts let African America and islam propaganda infiltrate their brains

they'll do anything but actually get a job and contribute to society - coz dats playin da white mans game

>5
>not even small

k

vaginas taste bad, why would anyone willingly put their tongue in one?

based dutton is draining the ABsCess

because not every girl has a gross vagina like the one your ex had

youtube.com/watch?v=N3zKuLgH_l8
who was in the wrong here?

Depends on how well they look after themselves and what they eat, others might just be bad luck.

Is this a real thing? Holy fuck...

I heard they were asking for self determination. Sounded fairly revolutionary the way they're thinking of addressing the white man.

Herr Bruce, ich bin NDASP

What does a """good""" vagina taste like?

This cunt didn't

youtu.be/h2C9fT9Db9Q

Plain with a slight hint of strawberries.

Pennies'n'pineapple. If vag tastes like a custard tart she's doing it wrong.

>'One down, many to go': Peter Dutton calls for ABC purge
>purge

>Peter Dutton's 'Jihad' On The ABC

Dominoes is shit

How has Manchester Affected Australia? Is there more disdain for Muslims among the people now?

theage.com.au/comment/in-my-imagination-my-daughter-was-in-manchester-arena-that-night-too-20170525-gwcr9p.html

Oi cunt i'm 18 and doing some horticulture shit how much dick do i need to suck to get into uni so i can study plants more?

Mate, I've been saying for months, Aus/pol/ is absolutely infested with marxist commie faggots who need to be removed by force.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvRFvSt3JAA

it's unironically the most embarrassing and cucked thing about australia.

been jobless for 12months. applied for 100s of jobs, had heaps of interviews and interest. no one every called me back. considering suicide.
>how old are you?
well not anymore considering my mother just sold our family home. maybe if i get a decent job but i have no real skills and no money.
whichever is less cucked. one nation would be good if it wasn't run by fucking morons. make australia great again.
because they are not even human. anyone who says otherwise has never dealt with them. they should be exterminated or kept in zoos. waste of resources

We have always hated Muslims. Even 30% of voters for our extreme left communist party support a Muslim ban.

taxifag
no, already own one
none, htey are all shit
because their lazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get cucked cunt!
So it's another "stay strong and persevere through the bombings" piece? Like I haven't seen that before.
How many more innocents must dies for these people to take notice and actually solve the problem

fixed

Your Commies support a Muslim ban?

The party doesn't. Majority of Australians do, even a decent portion of the left.

>been jobless for 12months. applied for 100s of jobs, had heaps of interviews and interest. no one every called me back. considering suicide.

In a similar situation to you user, I decided to get into uni by doing some OUA units. The job market is impossible to get into when you're a white male. They would rather give a go to a pajeet or colored woman.

Margaret Court getting BTFO hard on the project right now
>I'm not a christian and this is a secular society, why should I have to live by your christian values
>w-well I t-think you'll find we have statistics to prove that even some non-christians agree with us that marriage is between a man and a woman
literally not an argument
why did she agree to go on and get slaughtered?

Oh
So what's the path to making Australia more right wing? Some fellow said you needed LDP to win majority of the house in 2019 and then have the senate broken up by smaller parties like ON and FF, so they could pull LDP further right, is this the path to final victory

What's worse is that the cunt who wrote it is an unashamed Muslim Islam-apologist who never acknowledges the failures in Islam. In that article he only mentions Islam once.

dunno, I'm medsci
plants are pretty easy, they'll probably take just about anyone
sorry day makes me ashamed to be australian

LDP are based but are a minor party. We need LNP government with right wing meme party senators. ALP is hyper cucked, ignore shills