BREAKING: Hannity to be fired. It's fucking over

By this time next week, he'll be gone.

Fox News is being gutted before your eyes.

We're beating the absolute SHIT out of every single far right fake news source.

Soon, you'll have nothing left.

We're winning the infowar, babydicks.

By the time the Big Blue Wave comes in 2018, social media will be locked against Russian backed far right bullshit.

Then the hate speech laws are coming to gag you for good.

Just remember there's FUCK ALL you can do about it.

Your frog memes weren't strong enough. :)

Wow, really bashing the fash huh?

The lady doth protests too much, me thinks.

FAKE NEWS

10/10 source.

Niggers tongue my anus

Enjoy losing another special election

Thats cool I'm an One America news shill now.

ya but y r u so gay?

Bout time. Hate that dude.

Youre butthurt from the Montana loss, aren't you?

Your lack of sauce gave it away,shill.

The vast majority of us loathe Faux news anyway, as we knew Rupert Murdoch is an open-borders, guy.

You WONT get your net neutrality either...so suck a babydick!

That's fine, well just shoot you :)

>Then the hate speech laws are coming to gag you for good.

Just banning hate speech won't be enough, since it will hurt you too. You need to word it specifically so it only applies to white males.

This ain't even shareblue, this is a true Sup Forumsack trolling

>

How'd the last election go for you?

Do you blame successful white people for your failings as a shitskinned loser?

good I considered his kikery/liberal talking points such a bore

Oh no, a neocon is getting fired from Israeli news network. Sup Forums btfo

Jokes on you, queer.
Fox Jews has always been controlled opposition.
Once they go down, any pretense that the media has a shred of integrity goes down with them.
Then it's just pure strongman politics.
You are doing god's work, user.

Is this irony? Or just a stupid pantshitter with serious brain damage who *maybe* thinks he remembers his tenth grade English teacher mentioning the word, but he was too fucking busy thinking about his Bible thumper daddy beating his little sister the night before to remember what it means?

Because if so, HOLY SHIT. You fucking suck.

And why yes, we are blowing nazi's teeth out like popcorn kernels. Talk shit, get hit, and it will be happening a whole lot more.

Give us ten years. Notice how many courts, judges, and legal fuckwits we own now?

Yeah.

In another decade, Antifa can legally march around lighting Republicans' cars on fire, and they won't be charged.

Every frogposter's IP will be captured, and they will be on a fuck-yes-you-can-hit-them extremist shitlist until they go to a government sanctioned psychiatrist, get heavily medicated, and renounce far right bullshit FOREVER.

We will literally, literally, LITERALLY exterminate conservative ideology in the next thirty years.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

hannity is the worst thing on TV

>Russian backed
source plz.

It was all over when they dropped Red Eye.

>We will literally, literally, LITERALLY exterminate conservative ideology in the next thirty years.
i thought conservative ideology was supposed to be gone after 2016

>Notice how many courts, judges, and legal fuckwits we own now?

literally who?

ok

Fox News has been neocon and offered some never-Trumpers a platform for a while.

Also there is a new key demographic for conservatives... White Males 15-50. Donald Trump's brand of populist conservatism sells with young white men.

Fox's old lineup didn't appeal to young gamer dudes.

What Fox will probably do is test out some youtubers.

>hannity
>far right
what timeline are you from brother?

Its another "We are literally going to beat you and kill you, trumpies!" insane OP thread.

BOOOORRRRRINNNNNNG!

Just remember you lost, kiddo.

#firehannity

Implying that Fox News or any other cable network news is even relevant anymore.

You said that in the 2016 election too.

There is no big blue wave. The Dems are finished.

everything you just said, remains false with the exception of the few major cities in this country, which have always been that way and will continue to be that way. Also, Hilary looks hideous in red.

It was all over for red eye when cuckfeld and schultz left to be very honest.

Go ahead. He's already been serving as an advisor to Trump by phone. Now he can just work for him full time.

why dosent the left just kick start the civil war so we can just get this shit over with. Its only a matter of time anyway if normal people keep getting fucked with.

We just had one of our GOP runners body slam a faggot from The Guardian, send him to the hospital like a bitch, get charged with assault, and still curb stomped you in an election.

But keep dreaming that you'll win 2018. Trump was entirely right when he said he could shoot someone in broad daylight in New York and not lose a single voter. The only thing he was wrong about with that statement, is not applying it to the entire GOP party. Because we just proved it tonight.

You "bash the fash" and we send you to jail like that faggot Eric Claton.

We do it, and we win elections.

low energy people watch fox news.

The irony is that you are stuck up on democrat vs republican while he was talking about your authoritarian wet dream.

> Anybody on this site gives a fuck about Hannity
Fuck Fox News. The only guy worth anything is Tucker. The rest can die in a fire.

>implying I watch fox
>implying I'm conservative

I fucking hate fox, just like every single other large media corporation.

And the republicans own the presidency, the Supreme Court, senate and the house. You know that republicans will be out in full force as well as democrats, right?

Bang bang motherfucker

I want the liberal right to be completely destroyed. Hannity is barely tolerable, Tucker Carlson is great, but everyone else on Fox News is worthless.

>big blue wave

Looking forward to Pewdiepie at 8.

That is it guys, I give up. #ImWithHer

If you take away hate speech you take away free speech, not that you care.
And I WISH Ruskies were paying me to come make fun of you limpwristed libfags.

I smell a Schindler, frankly. You know, the drip drip guy on Twitter? He and that other bitter bitch with the little black "wife's son" always remind me of each other. He always makes dick references and tries to sound uber-macho and authoritative. All those inadequate, sneaky IC weenies have masculinity complexes. Wonder if he's still sending limp dick pics to coeds?

I know. Hannity has his own inherited fortune, he doesn't need Fox. If Fox dared to let him go their own ratings would tank, and on top of that Hannity would be free to create his own conservative news network. That might be fun. He's changed, and it's been interesting to watch him get savagely redpilled this election cycle. I don't think he even belongs at cuckville Fox anymore, frankly.

Top kek

I AM the Big Blue Wave. *^_^*

You realize that when messages like this get spread around to the normies, it redpills them better than we ever could? Idiot. But by all means, keep it up! You're doing good work! Thanks!

>Just remember there's FUCK ALL you can do about it
You don't want a shooting war, friend. You can bank on that.

>Guy gets fired
>*mouth frothing intensifies*
>DROOMPHFF IS DONE
>YOURE FUCKING DEAD WE'RE COMING FOR YOU

jesus commie do your bong hits or whatever and fucking relax

There are worse options than emigrating.
Schindler was on board with the Global Enragement Center thing, I'm sure.
Hell, I want a shooting war. No tag limit on liberals.

Don't forget Lou Dobbs. He's fucking hard right, with a big charming grin. He gives no fucks at all.

>thinks hannity is far right

lol ishyddt

tl;dr

>2016
>spam news, social media, all websites with shitlib propaganda 24/7
>browbeat and scold average americans for having common sense beliefs
>lose badly to a reality TV star

Please, double down on your 'strategy'.

>why dosent the left just kick start the civil war so we can just get this shit over with. Its only a matter of time anyway if normal people keep getting fucked with.
This. Get moving losers. I double dog dare you.

>Go ahead. He's already been serving as an advisor to Trump by phone. Now he can just work for him full time.
True, he has a lot of options.

Exactly. This just clears the way for BREITBART NEWS

The fuck are you talking about, Gianforte literally bodyslammed a fucking reporter and I still won the election, shit people probably voted for just because he did that. The media is fucking dead, everyone except the leftist drones hates the living guts of reporters and the talking heads

Stay angry, little man.

Tom Shillue was one of the few anywhere who had the balls to endorse Trump early. He was one of the first. Red Eye was crazier though with Gutfeld (who is now regularly defending Trump btw. I wondered if he just cucked out but he seems to be genuinely enjoying himself.)

imagine the kind of person that types this shit out

kill yourself

Why would you spend energy to hate him? Hate Maddow. Hate Cooper. Don't hate him. He actually does some based things, like red pilling people on Seth Rich and Soros

Unfortunately it will literally only apply to white males no matter what the wording is. It's exactly like hate crimes where it only applies if it's white on black but never black on white.

You won't get the supreme court back for many many years already at this point

>We will literally, literally, LITERALLY exterminate conservative ideology in the next thirty years.
Thirty years? dude even if you are right its at least 50 considering how many middle aged and old fags vote rep.
This basically means that for the rest of your life you will live under a ideology you dont like and only when you are a old fag and cant do shit IN THE BEST CASE scenario you will see a rise in your ideology on your deathbed .... :) lol
so sad but also soooo deserved. Not to mention that it likely wont go this way anyway.
Considering that over the next 10 years the EU will wreck europe even more with african immigration and us citicens will see the effects even more and vote against the same shit happening in us. Goodbye "progressive" and "open border" morons will be the likely effect.

Hannity will prob be shit canned for getting bamboozled by blatant troll Kim Dotcom but he actually has more listeners on his radio show than viewers on Fox. Most people are listening to podcasts on demand these days than watching news at a set time. Tucker will just gateway pill normies into the underground red pill media when they get tired of Don Maddow establishment chorus and seek information that is unscripted.

Whoever made this, thank you, it's extremely enjoyable.

Hilldawg's shoe, lol

>exterminate conservatives

I sincerely hope you decide to awaken a sleeping giant.

kek

>imagine the kind of person that types this shit out

Its hard to tell if this is someone roleplaying or an actual dipshit antifaggot.

HAHAHAHAHA fucking manlet. Stay mad.

You don't understand our motivations at all. Can it, old boomer/gen x pedophile. You are basically already dead, might as well retire.

This. Kek.

Armed/TrainedFag here

KEK. Thank you Sir.

Guess we should just start murdering every liberal we see then. Die. Faggot.

How about you look me in the eyes and say that

>Considering that over the next 10 years the EU will wreck europe even more with african immigration and us citicens will see the effects even more and vote against the same shit happening in us. Goodbye "progressive" and "open border" morons will be the likely effect.
So much this. If you liberals were backing an ideology which made the largest numbers of people the happiest you might have a chance. But you aren't. You're throwing all your money on a way of life which spreads hatred, blame, divisiveness, and violent, third world living conditions (or literally 1984 tier Pleasantville type fakery which people will rapidly rebel against.) You mean-spirited dumbasses have no chance of ultimate success.

The giant is already stirring. Bigtime.

>babydicks
>MFW I called you this pre election and you've been regurgitating it ever since.
Loser

So maybe we should take a page out of their book? Go on THEIR sites, act like we are one of THEM, and spew that garbage out. . Thats a hell of an idea. Anybody have a download for some of the DNC spamming software that Shareblue, etc. uses? Lets use their weapons against them.

Get a load of this guy.

Come fucking get it you commie shit stain

This is bait right?

More liberal Jew reporters just means more bodyslamming.

You'll still be a fucking kike though

>no leaf
Seriously? A post this gay from the stars and bars?

Look guys this nigger said LITERALLY 3 times how will Drumpfh ever recover

>BREAKING
>no source
>only conjecture
Saged.

True Patriots never watched faux news you communist bitch

Bravo user.

OP thinks traditional media is the future,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

The owner of fox has two blue pilled sons]

Turner's blue pill sons got bullied for being fox

It might be, without a net neutrality policy. Otherwise it's electronic samizdat and a Laotian basket weaving forum.

You're going to end up bleeding to death with your skull cracked open on the pavement and I'm going to laugh. You're begging for a civil war where you will get absolutely obliterated.