Dealing with mudslime colleagues during Ramadan

How are you going to make your Muslim colleagues feel like shit this year Sup Forums?

I work at a London council so it's sjw central. I generally just eat in front of Muslims a lot and delegate my shit work to Muslim trainees. What else can I do?

I'm Anglo Indian and brown as fuck so I can get away with a lot and white people won't say anything. Like one year, I challenged a Muslim on why they fast and the logic behind it, and we got into an argument. My manager at the time called me into his office and spoke to me for a few minutes. Was nothing serious. It seemed like he had to do it, not because he wanted to although this was a different workplace in the private sector.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_iYkJIRun4
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/6211542/Home-Office-told-Dont-eat-in-front-of-Muslims-during-Ramadan.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sohaib_Abbasi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safi_Qureshey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farooq_Kathwari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabeel_Gareeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe they are going to attack holy sites in Italy. They've yet to attack there, it was cause such pandemonium, and they now have a huge representation in Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_iYkJIRun4

Any bets on when/where there will be attacks during Ramadan? I'm worried anons and anonettes.

P O O
I N
L O O

Maybe you should partake this year

ەوجىۋېم ر واېۇرن لو اهىشع ە،مېن ۇرېر پوچۋېر
پوۋېنر بخۋ وۇېچ
پوېر
مېنۇس زلۋ ىا ۇېخر مي وىچ
يولو

I can tell you why they fast. One most resist animal instincts in order to be a servant of Allah. All animals of the instinct to eat when hungry. If one can abstain from eating while hungry, then one is less of an animal.

It's hard to tell. I'm staying away from any tourist attractions in London this month so St Pauls, Elizabeth Tower, London Eye etc. I feel like the next attack is going to be very soon but I have nothing to back this up. Just speculation

I didn't actually care about learning about Ramadan or why they fast. I just knew that if I challenged it, the Muslim would get irritated and throw a fit. Shit like that amuses me

I would rather kill myself than partake in an occasion for goatfuckers

>
Now, the question are there more terrorists attacks during Ramadan than any other months? Answer: because Jihadis believe they will be rewarded 100 times greater if they die during Jihad in the HOly Month than other months.

Get bombed pajeet

Gunna do my annual "Draw a Cartoon of Muhammad praise be unto his pedophilia/goatfucking"

Muslims really are fucking retarded if they believe this shit. I guess they would be, given that they worship a pedo warlord with a sandy asshole

Fuck off roach

I don't even take Indians seriously. You're just a bunch of smelly, unhygienic and socially awkward wankers. Even Paki's are a step above you in terms of cleanliness and personality.

capalügülü kebabülü? baklükülü!

T.paki inbred cunt

B A S E D

OP, you are just as unwanted as any Muslim. It doesn't matter how many self-hate threads you make.

I once rented a house that belonged to an indian family and the inside smelled like absolute shit. It took an entire month for the smell to go away. After I moved, I returned to the house to pick up some mail and greeted the owner. The moment his door opened, the smell wafted on my face. By some miracle I maintained a straight face through the entire conversation without puking.

I could see this working. Could just leave it at a muslims desk after they have left.

Nice trips, but why do you even know what Ramadan is?

It doesn't belong in the Anglosphere. Just have your camera ready. Same old same old.

Yeah I kinda get what you mean tbqh. A lot of Indian houses smell like curry or some other shit. It happens a lot

>slimes are more likely to explode during ramadan because they must abstain from any raping.

At what point did I convey self hatred? I love who I am

I live in London mate. It's hard to not know what it is.

Aş nazık durbatulük, aş nazık krimpatül my friend

I'll say the same shit I said when this all started, m8. Take your camera and show us what Eid looks like in you little patch of the woods.

i dunno about mudslimes but when i eat at a deficit for weight loss i get cranky and irritable.

>OHH look at me im brown and rude to muslims im alt-right white aryan now yay!

really brotendo?

Don't really care about being alt right. I've always hated Muslims. Indians are raised hating Muslims mate

didn't UK ban eating in front of muslims during ramadamadingdong?

I'm genuinely scared for the advent of Ramadan.

Remember Pulse? That happened during last year's Ramadan. I know they are planning something.

As a gay male I just recoiled in horror knowing Muslims still live here.

Underrated

No? If they have then this must be new. Doesn't seem like this would ever be a thing user.

Australia or France. Checkem'

By reading the Ramayana :)

Going to join my neighbors in eating pork buns.

We do that even when its not ramadan

It's that time of year where Muslims all pretend that it's okay to be a useless piece of shit all day long, because 'muh religion'.

>mfw muzzie retards passing out from heat stroke on the job site and then getting fired since they are instantly replaceable

fasting is good for you, even if for short periods. Like going 16 hours without food and only eating within an 8 hour window.

Just because Muslims are mostly shit doesn't mean they don't do some things right. It's like how even the dumbest sjw will say a few things you agree with or people that hate Trump will agree with some things he does. It's delusional to think otherwise.

Well first of all they have to fast through the longest days of the year so there's already that.

Second of all, generally it's hot so I'll be around my colleagues "I made some ice tea, it's in the fridge, teehee~". Remember that thirst is worst than hunger to deal with. Here we are an environmentally conscious company so unless there is more than 30° outside, the air conditioning stays off.

Also being dehydrated makes you retarded, so ask complicated things during the afternoon. Then berate them when it isn't done well. Something like "look, I know it's important for your faith but the results really aren't there".

Half of the time they are completely drowsy because they wake up super early to be able to eat before sunrise.

I wonder how muslims in nordic countries do it though, sometimes there are days where the sun doesn't set.

Stay safe mate. Maybe stay away from any clubs/bars for this month or any place where loads of gays/trans people go.

>Home Office staff have been warned not to eat in front of their Muslim colleagues during the month of Ramadan.
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/6211542/Home-Office-told-Dont-eat-in-front-of-Muslims-during-Ramadan.html
looked it up
not officially banned but you'll probably get arrested for a hate crime if you do it.

It's quite hot in the UK at the moment. I'm hoping it stays like this so they suffer.

Why didn't Home Office Staff warn Muslims to go do another rug prayer in the street or something if they didn't want to watch other people eat?

Italian secret service is quite redpilled.

most police forces in europe are redpilled

it's the civilians that aren't

Just drink a lot of water and keep yourself hydrate mate. That's all :^

oh come on guys. Ramadan is enough pain to go throw.
don't be dicks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sohaib_Abbasi

Sohaib Abbasi (born August 14, 1956) is a business executive, computer scientist and philanthropist. He is the former chairman and chief executive of Informatica having served in the roles from 2004 until 2015.[1][2] During his tenure as CEO, Abbasi helped to grow the company's revenue from $219 million to over $1 billion, and to increase the value of stock by over 800 percent.[3]

He was also a member of the executive committee of Oracle Corporation and led Oracle Tools and Oracle Education as senior vice president.[4][5] He retired from these roles in 2003 after 20 years with the company and is credited with helping to grow the company from a startup into an industry leader.

Abbasi began his professional career as a product manager for Professional Computer Resources in 1980. He developed financial modeling software and ERP applications there before launching his own company, Outlook Software, Inc. Abbasi joined Oracle while the company was a startup in 1982, as the manager of Midwestern Sales. By 1989, he was named the vice-president of Tools and Multi-media for the company.[20] Abbasi was promoted further in 1994 to senior vice-president of Tools Product Division.[21] From 2001 until his retirement from the company in 2003, Abbasi held the role of senior vice president in both the Tools and Education divisions.[22]

Abbasi was born in Lahore, Pakistan in 1956 and moved to various cities with his father, an air force official, before reaching the United States in 1974 to attend college at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.[10] Abbasi graduated with honors and obtained a bachelor's degree in Computer Science in 1978. He later earned his masters in the same field in 1980.

then dont go through it retard

don't be muslim

Indians are the worst race on the planet you filthy fuck, fuck off

If you start jumping and hob gobling again around my town, I'll show the world again what you look like and your trashbags who fear me more than their own hooligans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safi_Qureshey

Safi Urrehman Qureshey is a Pakistani-American entrepreneur. He was the co-founder and CEO of AST Research, Inc., a personal computer manufacturer acquired by Samsung Electronics in 1997. Qureshey is involved with several start-up technology companies as an advisor, board member and seed investor. Qureshey currently serves as regent's professor at the University of California, Irvine's (UCI's) Graduate School of Management. Qureshey graduated from The University of Texas at Arlington in 1975 as a Computer Science Major.

Qureshey was born in Karachi, Pakistan on February 15th 1951.[1] He attended the University of Karachi and received a Bachelor's of Science in Physics. He later came to the United States and attended the University of Texas, Arlington, where he graduated with a BS in electrical engineering after transferring from the physics department.[4]

In 1980, he and two colleagues, Albert Wong and Tom Yuen formed AST Research, in Irvine, California. Qureshey served as the company's CEO. The name AST came from the first letters of their first names.[1] The company originally provided consulting services, moved to building motherboards for IBM computers and eventually started building their own PCs. They shipped their first computer in 1986, and shipped the first sub-$1,000 computer in 1990. Samsung acquired the company in 1997[5] and Qureshey stepped down as CEO.[6] After leaving AST, Qureshey founded Quartics, an Irvine, CA-based semiconductor startup developing systems-on-a-chip (SoC) for wireless video transmission. The company's products were chips that allowed PCs to transmit content to televisions, and HD video codecs.[7] Qureshey served as the company's CEO until November 2008.[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farooq_Kathwari

Farooq Kathwari is the Chairman, President and Chief Executive officer of Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. He has been president of the Company since 1985 and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer since 1987.[1] In 1989 he formed a group to purchase Ethan Allen and took the Company public in 1993.[2] Under Kathwari’s leadership Ethan Allen has been transformed into a leading manufacturer and retailer of home furnishings in the United States[2][3]

He has received several recognitions, including the “Outstanding American by Choice Award” by the United States Government; “Spirit of Asian American Award” from the Asian American Federation of New York; EPIIC Global Citizenship Award from Tufts University; Eleanor Roosevelt Val-Kill Medal; Honoree from the International Center in New York; “National Human Relations Award” by the American Jewish Committee; “American Muslim Recognition Awards” by several organizations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabeel_Gareeb

Nabeel Gareeb is a US businessman. He was President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors of MEMC between 30 April 2002 and 12 November 2008.[1][2]

Gareeb immigrated to US from Pakistan more than 25 years ago. He holds a Master of Science degree in engineering management from Claremont Graduate School, and a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from Harvey Mudd College.[3]

Prior to joining MEMC, he worked for ten years at International Rectifier Corporation, a supplier of power semiconductors, where he became Chief Operating Officer.

nobody gives a fuck about your town you fuckwit and why the fuck is this shitty thread still up? attention grabbing indians

This shit is ridiculous. Reading shit like this really fucks with my mood for the rest of the day.

Then renounce Islam you cunt

What's funny is the first loud actually racist thing I heard in my town, which is more black and white and jew than most, was from an Indian guy complaining about the influx of muzzies.

I'm white and Christian btw. Just saying how putting 3rd world problems here is nonsensical and disruptive.

>Anglo Indian and brown as fuck
Lucky there
All the ones I've met are literally white including me

kill yourself good goy

I'm quite fair compared to most Indians but I'm probably the darkest in my family. Then again, most of my family look white and some are white anyway.

I told my Muslim colleague I will be giving up whisky during the daylight hours

>I wonder how muslims in nordic countries do it though, sometimes there are days where the sun doesn't set.

U wot m8?
That only happens in the arctic regions.

Nope. Muslim here, and we fast as a way to feel like the poor and sympathize with them. You won't help anyone unless you know how bad he needs it, right?

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

POO
O
O

>Calling human bombs Muslims
Now you'll say that chickens deserve welfare.

half breed kike worshiper whining about abdools

you fast because as a general rule, islam doesn't know what to do with natural impulses

in the history of islam, it used to be full on degeneracy until around a century ago and now you have so much pent up libido running, that you cover up your women and the first thing refugees do here, is raping.

same with food, arab sweet stuff is like an overdose of sugar and judging by my medical practice, most don't know how to deal with some small indulge once in a while. you gorge and become fat, disease-ridden diabetes vessels.

Then you fast one month a year and think that helps.

Like all humans, you want to get your dick wet but you deny that and then cover up your women and think that will help.

it's like you're so scared to lose control, and have such voracious appetites, everything needs to be banned. And because it's so banned, your appetite just grows stronger. Until you are so scared of slipping up that even alcohol is banned.

Don't worship a child-fucker then.

Submit to their will

It's your duty as a good Christian

But Ramadan happens to overlap with gay pride month this year again :(

I don't have mudslime colleagues.

good

So what? I don't get your point.

raj, subhuman, you're not doing shit, ramadan teaches us to endure.

Francis gtfo

Shut up, commie Pope.

based hong kong

had like 10 different kinds of pork buns when i last visited, best snack food ever

Go home, you don't belong in a white country and are exactly as bad as the muslims, who you have infinitely more in common with than you do with whites.

Lucky you. The local Jews are hell-bent on importing them. They've been having much better luck with the Muslims than, for instance, the Blacks.

learn the alchemy bro

Go to the local garage and the most greasy bacon roll you can get. Make sure it stinks of bacon. Then proceed into work.

Objectively false. Remember these things exist

They fast because a starving dog becomes more rabid.

Turn the other cheek and suck some Muslim toes like your leader