US Bombs East Syria Village, 50 Civilians Killed

news.antiwar.com/2017/05/25/us-bombs-east-syria-village-second-day-in-a-row-over-50-civilians-killed/

Peac candidate trump

Other urls found in this thread:

news.antiwar.com/2017/05/25/us-admits-killing-at-least-105-civilians-in-mosul-strike/
youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol oops

Who cares? More dead arabs. Less "fugees"

I take that comment back. It's fucked up. But hey, what can we do? The Jews control what happens.

You know Qusimodo predicted all of this.

Fuckin shit. Bet CNN wont report on this.

news.antiwar.com/2017/05/25/us-admits-killing-at-least-105-civilians-in-mosul-strike/

Oppps indeed. But at least we don't got war mongering Hillary

when will islamists stop hiding behind civilians?

(You)

>german
>dead inside

Checks out. You don't deserve Uncle Adolf you waste of flesh.

Why is the left suddenly admitting Saudi Arabia finances terror? During Obama they all insisted Saudis were the prime example of peaceful islam

because it fits their narrative now. they don't care about the truth, they only care about getting enough votes to enslave us all

I won't do this!

Uh OH...where where the Syrian men to help these poor children seek safety?...Why weren't the children in your photo-op seeking refugee status before the thousands of Syrian men got to leave for Europe?

>antiwar
Wtf kind kf aource is that lmao

Collateral damage.

So sad, loser Assad should just give in.

Deal with it!

fuck off wayne

Islam is violent, US removes a few islam-jams, the world is less violent now. if you kill one killer, the number stays the same, but if you kill 300 killers, there are 299 less killers in the world.

More dead kebab, exactly what is the problem here?

Haha!

>ignorant nigger too stupid to follow current events
you need to either leave or follow the rules and lurk for years. there's too much to teach you to bring you up to speed and frankly, nigger, you're too stupid to absorb most of it anyway.

no one and i mean no one cares about dead muslims, not even muslims, hell, not even the dead muslims themselves, deep in their hearts they know they're trash and long for death

in case you're not convinced. these are hillary & barack's "moderates."
the kid asked for them to please use a bullet instead.

>It's time our people had a voice
You did, and you proceeded to run my beautiful nation into the ground for 216 years.
Get fucked christcucks, your time is over

>goatee
>glasses
>balding
>out of shape
Hahahaha. No.

>sandniggers are people

Hahaha, you have to go back.

I'm sure you burgers were crying on 9/11. Can't wait for the next one.

You mean the moderates trump is backing now? You know he just attacked Assad again right. You dumb faggot

Fucking rich coming from you

>Can't wait for the next one.
Me neither. That will be the end for your kind.

fucking retard.

Good work Trump!

All those sandniggers deserve death!

kraut

>Oh no! they killed a liitle 8 year old girl, let's post her face all over the place to raise awareness.

>Proceeds to kill more civilians.

I can live with that, while your whole fucking country is still a big pile of shit *'Oh, Saudi Arabia (9/11, oh no no), let's make a fucking deal here', Israel...go fuck yourself , your country is Hypocrisy personfied.

Who did what?

No, you're just a retard who thinks he knows more than he does.... Then he wonders why the world makes no sense.

Enjoy beating your head against the wall over americas business while your people are replaced by shitskins.

What a great Argument you're making here, I expected nothing less. Your people are embracing and living with black culture since the slave trade, and you are telling me 'meh, shitskins invading'..wake the fuck up, you are living the nightmare you so much wish upon us, fucking retard.

Good. This makes up for some of the kids these curry sniffing fucks killed in Manchester.

Based.
His only mistake is not killing them all.

>wish upon us
No, I'm telling you to fix it, stupid kraut.

>Your people are embracing and living with black culture since the slave trade,
Blacks aren't shitskins. They're not organized in the same way. They share christian values.

blacks are the enemy just as much as muslims are.

You entitled piece of shit, I bet everything is just alright were you live.You are not in the position to tell me shit nor ask for favors.'*Blacks aren't shitskins*'..Armchair Darwin right there.You personify everything I hate about your country, enjoy that, sleep well.

>just as much
No.

They're a different race, but ideologically similar to americans. Muslims are both a different race and a different ideology (an ideology that hates americans).

>You are not in the position to tell me shit nor ask for favors.
Sure I am. I'm right here on Sup Forums telling you shit.

>.Armchair Darwin right there

>He has a problem with stating an obvious fact about blacks and arabs, but doesn't have a problem with raving about his conspiracy theories of saudi arabia and the US.

LOL.... krauts.

What are you talking about? These are the people who decided to stay in their country and they were killed for it.
Senseless bombing like these are what are causing people to run from their countries, even if they don't want to.

lol get mad. Your countries responsible for the shitstorm of barbarian hordes that are currently invading Europe and destroying everything in their wake. How can you call yourselves men when you let your leaders do something like that and stand by and do nothing?

more please.

How much are you paid to shill ? 'krauts' agaihn, get fucking over it,.

>leaf

if anything they are more of an enemy since they are in our own borders and muslims are mostly on the other side of the world. keeping them around was the biggest mistake of american history.

>How much are you paid to shill ? 'krauts' agaihn, get fucking over it,.

Very next post:
:>>leaf

Classic Kraut

Both are in our own borders, and both are on the other side of the world.

Oh Tommy, let me sing you a classic american lullaby Folklore by now. youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g Quality, it seems.

Way more niggers than Muslim Arabs, and we've had the nigger problem for centuries. They do nothing but give us crime, ask for welfare, and start riots. Niggers are like US' #1 problem

literally who gives a literal fuck

REKT. Bring out the nukes already for these terrorists

Yeah I don't blame Muslims for bombing the us and allies.

Trump is fighting a battle Obama started, you dumb cunt.

>Way more niggers than Muslim Arabs
Now imagine what the country would look like if it was the reverse.... and then tell me who is more of an enemy.

America will be nuked. Mark my words. We will get rid of this cancer. Putin, Assad and China will rule the world. Join us or die just like America will.

>Cowardly Sandniggers suffer loss of 50 human shields

Better title.

WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP, HILLARY IS A WARMONGER.

>Trump turns over all war decision making to the Pentagon.

Whoops.

when the options are between having cancer or aids i still pick neither.

this
we bombed the wrong country

>The slain were said to include at least 26 people who were “relatives” of ISIS fighters

Wow I don't care then.

I like you, regardless of nukes, your country is a shithole still (those fucking 10 stories high 'living units' ), but I really appreciatew that Putin does take no shit.

Mosul is ISID area you fool. They plant bombs to have civilians killed on purpose. Islamists love to create martyrs.
You think you can defeat isis wuthout kiöling many civilians? Thousands and thousands civilians more will die from taking back mosul and raqqa. They should just nuke them right away to spare suffering and assure compkete annihilation of isis forces in the area. 100% serious.

Well good thing i'm not asking to pick having anything.

Another campaign promise fulfilled.

>Kill the terrorists' family.

Funny how all of you faggots lost their shit because of Manchester and cried like the little cucks you are but when the USA bombs killed 50 civilians twice as much as in Manchester AGAIN you faggots act like it's alright
How can you act so surprised when muslims want to retaliate and make you feel the pain they felt?

That's why we need to build a wall around the middle east so they can't flee, create a certain safe area within thebmideast they can go to. Problem solved. Force saudi and qatar to pay or nuke them

Why no do this? So simple

kek

t. muhammad.

We don't care because they're our enemies.

Because we'll keep killing Arabs and you'll keep getting bombed by your pet muslims you nurture and lend your wives to. It's pretty hilarious, really. You cucks try to appease these savages so bad and just get fucking slaughtered. Get real, Germany.

Don't know why people make such a big deal about this especially if the die in a bombing.

Future refugees gone..

Also: Sup Forums isn't surprised.... We've been saying it's going to happen forever.

The people who are surprised are the ones who want to let the shitskins come into their country.

'keep killing, keep funding'

>They're our enemies
>overlooking the real (((((enemy)))))

Then don't expect any mercy faggot

ISIS area, human shields. Difference is here terrorists were the goal, isis justnkills civilians because allahu akbar. Fuck you.

Also, they are the enemy. Of course we wiol feel more sympathy for the people in our own lands? What a weak pussy you would have been in the past next to your ancestors, bitching about how "theblives of the enemy, why don't you get sad when they die? One love".

This is the mentality that made your disgusting Merkel whore invite the whole third world to Europe

Why do I care how hard Germany gets farted on by its migrants? Just means we'll have to drop bombs on Berlin too once you've completely lost control lol.

5 () means germans?

that would be yours then.

>Don't expect lunatic suicide bombers to have mercy

lol no shit.

The Pentagon just wasted trillions failing for twenty years.

Giving them full control just makes sense. It's not like they get limitless political power and money the longer these wars last. :^)

So you admit trump is a neocon?

Muslims are savages and bomb each other everyday. It's normal for them.

Bombing have no place in Europe, though. Europe is civilized.

you can have more than one enemy, hans.

Kek the US army has "lost" 1 billion worth of weapons to isis

You are the main source for terrorism and it will soon come bite the hand it feeds

>"when trump said go after their families he didn't really mean kill them" they said

Um 1 dead western white = about 100 shit skin kids.. don't use false equivalence with us cunty about who kills who..

No Muslims are innocent. Just glass the damned place and get it over with

Or we can stop bombing them and creating more instability in the Middle East so that no one has to leave in the first place.

DONT WORRY TRUMP WONT FUND SAUD-

>it will soon come bite the hand it feeds
You're saying it wrong, you're essentially saying "US will kill the terrorists they supported." Which is true, once we're done causing mayhem that will consume millions more Arabs and they migrate to Germany, where we will then war them more.

WRONG!!

He is the peace candidate. America first.

One ausfag = zero human value

>That today’s attack killed a lot of ISIS family members is likely to add to questions, particularly as President Trump openly advocated killing family members of terrorists as part of the war, complaining that the lack of family killing amounted to a “very politically correct war.” That’s one thing President Trump won’t be accused of, given the number of civilians he’s having killed.

They bomb our children. So we bomb theirs x100. Is this not just?

Read the article.

>That today’s attack killed a lot of ISIS family members is likely to add to questions, particularly as President Trump openly advocated killing family members of terrorists as part of the war, complaining that the lack of family killing amounted to a “very politically correct war.” That’s one thing President Trump won’t be accused of, given the number of civilians he’s having killed.

KILL THEM ALL