I have IQ 152

I should move to Israel?

IQ determines logical thinking and the ability to recognize certain patterns in relation to age.
It does not determine your jewing ability.

Jordan Peterson doesn't know the difference between median and average. Kys.

>IQ 150
>Shitposts on Sup Forums while living in his mother's basement

MUH MASTER RACE

>assuming the mean and the median are the same

israeli iq iq 92

ashkenazi are NOT significantly above the european average

the highest iq ashkenazi are MORE european by blood than the lower iq ashkenazi. the ashkenazi MARRIED into high iq families, like jared kushner who failed the SAT married into the trump family

if a 90 iq thai marries a 130 iq white persn, the child is 110 avg iq. that does NOT make thai iq high. neither is jewish iq high.

I don't think he meant that literally user.

>A thread about OP....
what's your political point?

Average iq by definition is 100

Half are not below average. Your alt jike video is mixing median and avg

whites the smartest because we had to survive winter ice. So only the smartest survived, boosted IQ, had to plan ahead, invent agriculture to store ahead for the arid winter.
That simple.

That you'd consider moving to Israel suggests your IQ is not 152.

You cant really become a citizen of israel without having extensive jewish roots, fäm.

For something with a normal distribution, such as IQ, they are the same.

>tfw Mizrahim are fucking up the average IQ of your country

If IQ is the best measure for intelligence. Why did the Japanese get incinerated by nuclear hell fire 3 times?

Behold

Fuck off we're full

gas yourself

Also, why did the Russians develop a space program while Europeans were just eating shit in caves

iq is just one arbitrary trait among many that make a person and like every other arbitrary trait its useless on its own. people who talk about having a high iq are usually socially and emotionally retarded with no ambition.

>that's AVERAGE,.. half are BELOW that!
no, that's MEDIAN you fucking retard.

Native here with an IQ of 137. Can confirm, ancestors having to plan so far in advance helps immensely with intelligence.

Did yall beholded?

No u

aren't they the same for large samples of normally distrubuted things (like IQ)

Anyone else read that as SubHuman?

>IQ and the Wealth of Nations 2002

>this is one trait of many
>therefore it's not important

You utter fucking moron.

Aren't median and average the same thing, or at least very similar, when you have a normal distribution of so many people? You're the retard.

yes if there is no skew on the distribution

Move to the US

more jews there

I never understand the Korea/Japan high IQ meme when most people of those countries are pretty fucking dumb and ignorant.

Feels good to be number 1

Intellectual awakening isn't run by Peterson. Mean and median are the same in the context of IQ distributions of large populations.

How old are you??
12?

Go back to 9gag !

We're talking about average IQ differences between different ethnic groups, a characteristic which is at least 50% determined by genetics, and is the best predictor for average well-being of a certain country.

No !

IQ is standardized result in 100 IQ points average in WESTERN countries.

Most of the world's population is below 100 IQ.

>says that his IQ is 152
>still takes pics with his/her shitty phone instead of taking a screenshot
I'm speechless

You are not wrong, but
>images (1)

Really? Come on, you certainly can do better at naming, at least a random nber and remember the order of.your files, i know my 1000 memes in other, and so should.you

>I took a 20 minute IQ test and now I know I'm super smart.

Sup Forums wants us to ignore the fact that there was a good 500-1000 year chunk of human history in which European intellectual contributions were at a virtual standstill, meanwhile the Islamic / Arab world was flourishing and contributing things that make the basis of modern science and math. If it were for the Arab scholars preserving and building on the ancient Greek knowledge Europeans tried to destroy, we would be a millennia behind on intellectual progress.

Islam stole all its academia. Look up Bill Warner or any other historian.