FACEBOOK IS FUCKED UP

I just saw this add on my news feed. They are either doing one of two things.

1. Trying to troll me because I like to post anti-Islamic material.

2. They are trying to actively purge the white race.

Which one is it Sup Forums?

both

Probably just trying to find you a wife you fookin muzzie

>using the propaganda network

great place to spread red pills friend

Saw this too on my troll account and signed up. Theres a reason why so many of these women aren't married, and their men would rather fuck goats

you post anti islamic content ergo the facebook bots notice your interest in islam, but are not yet sophisticated enough to discern its negativity.

If we all got Muslim wives then forced them to convert over time and brought the kids up as Christians would we start to wipe out Islam

Convert the barbarians... not a bad idea

Yea that makes most sense

>shooter
lol what?

>sequel person
????

I bet she has an explosive personality.

>suggested post
You've been looking at videos/pages that's related to muslims, in a positive or negative manner. Just go to your ad settings and look at the profile they made of you for ads.

>BREAKING: Facebook is fucked up
Just kill your fucking self for just having an account there

facebook makes you stupider each time you login to it.

The algorithm just notices you talking about islam a lot so it thinks you're a muslim.
Just like that israeli travel site advertising on the right stuff.

I get that shit on here all the time.

T.phone posting fag.

>would definitely jihad pic related.

It just detects the word Islam a lot in your posts so advertisements related to Islam show up a lot.

Yes I do believe Facebook DOES try to subvert society to their ideology but this isn't a case of that. This is just a robot ad.

Post repeatedly with the words Christ and Christianity and you'll get a Christian dating site ad eventually.