Kekistani Hate Thread: What the fuck is wrong with you

It seems that every god damn day more and more people are joining this "kekistani" cancer and I'm fucking sick of it.

I think I was okay with these people as long as they were like harmless puppies strutting around the internet; but now, these fucking children have gone out of control.

The peak of nigger-tier sewage for me was running into this lady dressed in all green advertising a "kekfest" for these autismos, then proceeding to dance around for a while. I simply want to kill and fuck her furiosly; as my spic nature demands.

Seriosly, what the fuck is wrong with these people

youtube.com/watch?v=D7yyyxVDLU4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzyNbweVPp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is really fucking hard to watch. Can reddit please leave.

Pretend to be an idiot long enough and you will see yourself surrounded by real idiots who think they are in good company.

the way she moves her retarded fucking head and face resemble some drugged up autistic harry potter fan or something. Why is this happening

Teacher here.

High school kids have discovered Sup Forums and ironically spread its memes without really knowing what they mean. Most of the kekistan crap is made by teenagers.

what in the fuck is this shit

No one gives a fuck about Reddit. Posting how much you hate Reddit doesn't make you fit in. What do you stupid faggots not get about this? No matter how much you spam these old fag larp threads you will not fit in. Please die.

Weaponized autism.

>spend years trying to influence society
>finally do
>tell everyone to fuck off and post LE CRINGE endlessly
Fucking kill yourselves you contrarian hipster faggots.

Actually, that makes sense. Most of the types of kids that flock to this sort of shit are already on the autism spectrum or have poor family structures. This little movement makes it cool to act this way and I think it is exponentially going to strip these kids of valuable morality essential to being real members of any given social structure. A social bubble is forming for these kids by adhering to whatever shallow pandering to their faults movement arises. Makes me wonder if there's any particular reason for this sprouting up other than the obvious.

oy FUCKWIT I'm talking about these kek people. The ones I've encountered are little kids who either learn it from their friends who go on reddit or directly from it. This is bigger than reddit, it resembles the rise of the generation of tumblr fag women that dress like monsters. Reddit seems to be the Tumblr of young men

Dónde aprendiste inglés tan bien? Nací en América y mi inglés no es tan bueno. Entonces otra vez gasto mucho tiempo en España.

its normie reddit shit
sabotage them

Estados Unidos. Crecí en la tierra de la libertad. La bandera Mexicana es porque ando de vaciones en México! Tacos all day and nice resorts next to broken streets littered with apathetic debree and stray fucking dogs. I feel sorry for Mexico.

If you want to feel even more disgusted just read the comments

>this lady dressed in all green

I'd still bone the shit out of her given the chance

This shit always happens. OC gets made here and when it's starting to get stale here the normalfaqs steal it and run it through the ground. Remember the rage comics? Pepe was the only meme that had a renaissance because it got declared a nazi symbol, but it could not last forever

">you will never have an ethnically kekistani gf"
^ One of the comments.

This is fucking enraging; here comes another wave of castrated MANCHILDREN.

I'm disappointed

reminder that kekistan will be legally identified as a real country seaworld style and there'll never be an official white nation

Finally stupid enough that I like it.
I support this kind of thing.

i honestly dont see what the problem is here.
i thought the dancing was cute.
or do you want her twerking like every other roastie nowadays

take it easy its all in good fun, your ganna pop a hemorrhoid with all that angst

Honestly starting the speculate if this is controlled ((Opposition))
Symptoms of Jewry:
-Demoralization of the youth
-Multiculturalism
-Normalization of dysgenic breeding

youtube.com/watch?v=QzyNbweVPp0

What's happening

Descartes wuz rite again

your country is cancer, and you have no right to say anything. You subhuman

That's kinda hot though

If I'm not mistaken, the whole "kekistani" thing comes from quadroon of mossad. He's a cringy faggot at times and is trying to capitalize off of the whole kek phenomena by getting it recognized as a ethnic group in the UK census

Ill be honest, seeing these people call themselves "redpilled" while not knowing anything about the JQ or immigration issues annoys the shit out of me. Having said that, I see them as our "useful idiots" in the same way leftists see brainwashed university undergrads. They might be fucking retarded, but if they can shift the political discourse then let them have at I'd say

Thanks [s4s]

The harlots of the underworld entertain the prolonging of darkness.

I saw this happen to young women. I believe this is a movement either designed by a group of people or designed by the collective mind already programmed to conduct particular behavior.

All I can do at this point is keep asking questions and analyzing why the fuck these social outcasts flock to this movement. I swear to you, this will morph into a Tumblr social movement rooted in horrid behavior that aligns ((Coincidentally)) with a specific political ideology.

I honestly don't think that's the case, only in a minor way. But these things keep happening over and over and over; they all behave this way, WHY

sometimes the nigger is the man in the mirror

kyle chapman - tranny fucker

thank the baste atheist youtube community

it hit critial mass a while ago, it can't be stopped. it will burn bright until it quickly sputters out. it's the new anonymous.

It was funny last year. Now it's starting to get wack now that stickboy and those folks have latched onto it.

#notMyCountry

Here for the beach nigger ;)

Praise Kek, fucking normie. Kek Nationalism is much better than your libtard style identity politics. We are the real zombie apocalypse, we are not born of Kek blood, but infected by the power of autism and it is spreading across the globe. Soon even a SJW want to be idiot like yourself will be overwhelmed by the autism.

This isn't genuine, is it?

If it is, you've proven everything I assumed of the average member of this movement. Cult-like behavior underpinned with superficial political alignment. This is virtually all ideologies; it is not a good thing. It serves no one to have a populus filled with unreliable children.

It's cute. I'm mean the performance, not the frog.

This somehow reminds me of the time when we forced some convicts to dance Hare Hare Yukai for the warden.

retarded guy shit, some endless sign. 30 seconds in and it's the worst crap ever.

why, op. why.

that was painfull to watch.

its a shity forced meme that was created by the anti sjw e celeb community (sargon of mossad) and propagated by plebbit.

its based on the kek meme that was popular for like 2 months in the election.

tell that to youtube "skeptic community" who brought all these cancers here.

I will forever laugh at this. White americans and jews have to ruin everything, no wonder they are the laughing stock for "white jokes".

>White men
>2 out of the four people in that ad are niggers
>One of them is some kind of sandnigger

???

>Kekistani
Firstly "Kekistani" was supposed to be a white nationalist movement for a whites only country but then it turned into CivSoc and then they name the country a similar name to a fucking islamic country

pathetic

STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

>why is this happening
I don't know but maybe (((they))) have paid actors doing this retarded kekistani shit just to embarrass the white nationalist movement?

Or maybe people are just fucking stupid? your call..

We all know who's buying this garbage in the end of the day. The niggers are used as props so that the tweet can't be called racist.

>pepe, kek, and memes pissing off taco benders still
>in 2017
anything that brings butthurt to tacobenders i'm all for
bring me montezuma's salt, you rapebabies

Someone needs to stop this shit

It's apart of the newfag Reddit infestation. Along with fags shilling Reddit cuck e celebs like styx and other such cancer.

i want to stick my dick in this mommas hot chicken.

Good, fuck you. It's too late to stop it.

You're not going to be able to destroy them: people like Sargon keep them well fed. Best to use them; grab their leash. Either they become disposable pawns or graduate to true worthiness. How? I say troll their current masters into embarrassing themselves.

Phew, I was worried about alt-right for a moment

The one on the left is a qt

Where is this kekistan shit coming from? It's not here and it doesn't even seem to be reddit

>tfw no kekistani waifu
why live?

She's got some moves actually, pretty cute.

Maybe normies caught onto it, saw it as profit potential thinking its easy to sell shit to autists and here we are...

I warned you about this but you called me a Russian shill

>tfw you get to relive chanology all over again
Th-thanks