Can we have White Nationalism WITHOUT the Jew hate? Jews are our brothers and 90% of them are of European ancestry...

Can we have White Nationalism WITHOUT the Jew hate? Jews are our brothers and 90% of them are of European ancestry. If we wanna get shit done we have to side with the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4&index=2&list=PLkhS2tRn0U26qyYsmWSESnwktj9BEGIAl
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. Jews look hwhite to me.

They killed jesus! Fuck them!

Jesus was the best bro

Go Bible Thump about jebus somewhere else, faggot.

Well considering jews are the most white group on the planet right now... no GTKRWN and thats why you're losing your country germany

Or we could just kill them all in the most brutal way. Sounds better if you ask me

Fuck no.

*anti white

No. Jews want all-out war and destruction.

They can't be reasoned with.

> Go Bible Thump about jewhammed somewhere else, faggot.

or jail

I would side with them if most of them weren't zionist pieces of shit.some of them aren't which I sympathy for,

Those are the "useful idiots." They prey on their own, hence the indoctrination of genital mutilation.

We're losing our country because of (((them))) and so are you.

You fucking muslim. Just wait till the crusades are back on.

oh, i guess all the facts about jews were wrong and that they don't want to wipe out white people and fuck over the world. You really proved me wrong OP

1. The hatred of Jews came about in natsoc Germany because the country was supposed to work for each other but Jews disproportionately held wealth and power that they used to benefit Jews, not Germans. They were also blamed for the destruction of Germany
2. The Jews today still exist as a nepotistic in-group. They work for themselves and their own kind. They will not work in a nationalistic system. The ideal state would eliminate religion and either have a state religion or make the nation itself God

Hatred of Jews goes back at least until their holy books, namely Exodus.

>dog whistle

Oh.... if isreal wipes out the rest of the middle east by the end of this decade, they can be white.

>A book said so , so it must be true

Jews are literally other monotheists that secularised a little early, but kept to the left, that's why they act like they do. There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish, they're just futuristically modernist so they're always radfems and real Marxists.

Still nothing wrong.. I guess. I bet if all you cunts were in a position to start off really lefty that you wouldn't redpill yourselves either.

But I digress, Marxists are the enemy.

Why do they hate Germany so much anyway? It's clear you're first on their chopping block and have been for at least a century.

>oy vey it wasn't us!

Jews are big brother
Islam is little bro

Because we are the master race.

Reading comprehension
>The hatred of Jews in natsoc Germany

On a side note: Hitler's policies were heavily region specific. He classified Slavs as non-whites because that was relevant at the time due to their hostilities to the USSR.

If Hitler was born today in America, the hatred would be directed at Jews and negroes and China would be the equivalent of the US during WWII.

>Somebody actually did it
I don't know if its a accomplished or a big disappointment.
Why you have it on your hard drive anyway?

I never said anything about Hitler's books. I said things about the Jews' books.

Jewish deflection doesn't work against me.

"Our alliance with the Americans was always a lie. There is only one (((master race.)))"

- Reichskanzler Moshe Heissmann

No, the oven is craving another batch of Jew dough.

They're nothing but a mafia, you imbecile.

how so? you people are definitely not master in looks, thats for sure

oy vey goyim don't you want thicc not-jewish asheknaz boobs?

This. I was always taught that the Jews are white, but with a different religion to us. Every Jew I have seen or met has looked no different to us - just white people that avoid bacon. It feels really odd to hate on them, it's almost like being a race traitor in a way.

I normally support a white ethnostate or any ethnostate really. Except Jews. Jews aren't human. They are a plague on this earth and they need to be eradicated.

Ask yourself something simple. Who are white people that want South Africans to thrive?

Who are white people who want them do die with Jewish Communism under black people?

Double nationality is a mistake.

In a nationalist paradise, would you accept mormons if they owned the majority of the law firms, financial institutions, education system, scientific institutions, political partied and entertainment? And also these Mormons believe in building a land just for Mormons overseas. They also want to work for Mormon interests.

Well, whatever the answers might be, it's still irrelevant in the face of one crucial piece of information: they have no love for the countries that take them in and will try to ruin them first.
>responding to German
>posts pictures of Israelis

there's nothing thicc about any of those women but a retarded inbred mongoloid bodied mess

Explain please.

stupid thread

Jews are literally mongoloid turkroaches who subverted the original Israelite race into extinction and then assumed the identity.

Germans are resolute. Our ancestors built our country from nothing and prevailed against unthinkable odds. Outrageous amounts of resources have been wasted to wipe out our nation. There shouldn't be a Germany anymore. Yet here we are, alive and well. The Jews can't stand our luck. They believe we stole God's favor from them, that our place in this world is rightfully theirs.

you dont understand what white or nationalism mean
if you did you would know why the answer will always be no

But weren't the original Israelite race a bunch of sand niggers themselves?

>1 post by this ID
epic b8 m8

fuck off and die in agony and pain you kike!

incognito roach detected

Fuck off , they don't look anything like central asia turks

genetic tests have disproven khazar theory

Jews are an identity apart.

It's not our choice, dumb fuck. You're talking to the wrong people. Either help us stop them or stay out of the way. Aiding them makes you one of them, and makes you a clear and present danger to the U.S. This choice was never mine, I was just playing vidya and minding my own business.

It won't always be no because you literally can't test citizens daily for their genetic history

And the line has to be drawn of what constitutes "white"

Also those two flags don't represent white race.
>43% white and mong kikes

OP is a humongous faggot

Yes. The point here is that they are NOT the "original Israelite race" at all.
Yeah. Centuries of mixing with Germans and Slavs will do that to ya.
Yes, from reliable sources like (((23&Me)))

why did this get taken down?

agree, we have to use their superior Ashkenazi IQ, they are very cunning and it would be a great opportunity to clean out Muslim invaders with them

Other way around, bud.

So, after Jews piss off Americans enough that we drive them out of this country (probably within the next 100 years) what country will they flee to and try to corrupt from the inside?
Russia seems pretty redpilled, and they can't easily blend in in China.

You have to stop this man, it just makes them hate us more

You can in theory but in actuality Jews will immediately set upon pulling it down and given a hundred or so years you'll be back to the same old starting point

>Ashkenazim are white
>>Sephardim are white
>local Israelites are white
Shit at this rate niggers be white too

The fact that the Khazar kikes traveled throughout Europe and spread itself here doesn't mean that it's genetic contents are just like ours.

Mudshits need not apply, thanks.

by focusing on the "muslim invaders" you're missing the fundamental issue

Kek they will hate us anyway because all those white supremacists are retards. Well everybody needs a scapegoat so..

zionist pig

>(((Jewish trick)))
>the point
>your head

You have a very narrow world view. You need some education on that matter

Son of bitch. Meant this for and don't feel like waiting to delete the previous one.

>bible is 1 book

I'll stop blaming the jews the day I see a jew do manual labor.

Any thing specific? What do u agree with white supremacists?

This Jew knows what's up

oy vey jews are based

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4&index=2&list=PLkhS2tRn0U26qyYsmWSESnwktj9BEGIAl

How do I become a Jew? I'm want to join the winning team

they are subverting american white culture with race mixing

Maybe the elite Jews. Regular Jews aren't

You circumcise yourself and everyone around you.

Every single time we have tried to work with Jews it always, always, unequivocally ends up with them stabbing us in the back and profiting off us.

Every. Single. Time.

You can post as many le based nationalistic jews that fought against gommies during the Cold War or whatever but it won't change anything, because within that guy's family is another Jew who has made shady dealings or profited off white's work. They just don't believe that the white man can be their partner, or their equal, they will always be lower than them, or a source of profit. It's in their fucking religious teachings as sure as jihad is in the Quran.

Judaism is ultimately racial. You can "convert" to "Judaism," but it's a matter of birth - either you are now or you never will be.

Goy, What is their interest of doing so?, that is if they have the power

This dual citizen traitors took over our country. Look at this devil
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA&t=1s

If you don't give the jew what they want, there will be consequences.

I don't have an issue with jews themselves, just the elite who are mostly jews, as they erode nationalism to further their financial interests.

I don't even blame them for doing it, it makes sense from their position. it still makes them an enemy of the first world.

Jews have too much influence, vastly over represented in the media, politics and financial elite, we are greedy and lack morals, you are probably not aware of that cause you're a Jew yourself, try to take the Goy's perspective and you'll get it

to eliminate their only existential threat , white people.

Most American Jews are atheist. I wouldn't put a lot of weight in the believing what their religious text says.

Jews are not white.
Jews are parasites.

>Can we have White Nationalism WITHOUT the Jew hate

Unfortunately no. Any nationalist movement must be explicitly antisemitic. We have too many examples of infiltration by "based jews" that strangled nascent nationalist movements in the cradle to fall for Jewish infiltration.

Fwiw I don't like it either.

Lol I understand they are many greedy so called jews that have too much influence and I could care less if they lost that influence. but when I see them say "American white culture" it makes me abit unsure about wanting to go along with them because at the end of the day they brought all the black slaves and they took much of the natives land

more jewish subterfuge. Most slave owners were Jews, and some were blacks. A small minority where white plantation owners. The natives here all warred amongst them selves. We tried to help them, and they attacked us. We responded.

Still it is not our business, it's for them and the other races to solve, we have no reason to intervene

"Most of them were jews" source?
Listen I agree I wouldn't like either if a few people had controled my life but then again most of the Jews like all people just want to live quietly