Trump handshake fails miserably

What do you think Trump felt like when he got Macron's dominance asserted all over him, and knowing he can't do anything against it because he's just a puppet and not a dictator?

steemit.com/news/@johnthehoan/trump-s-awkward-handshake-with-macron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cahph7TR0YA
vid.me/S5hj
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/25/president-trump-shoved-montenegro-prime-minister-nato/102144808/
dailywire.com/news/16361/woman-goes-completely-nuts-republican-congressman-james-barrett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is an honest man, you can see when he don't like someone.
I appreciate this.

>Macron's dominance

Mutually exclusive terms right there

Hes should have pulled Macron in and said, "let go my fucking hand, bitch" then sharply pull out and bitch-slap the fuck right on camera.

lol you guys are pulling at straws now, this is great

>Trump shakes some hands the first week of office
>media loses its fucking mind
>nothing new
>shrug.jpeg.exe
>now every world leader spends hours practicing their weird hand shake before meeting trump
>they still end up looking like a little kid trying to emulate the adult
>also not prepared to negotiate because too busy worrying about handshakes and how many scoops of ice cream Donald will get
>mfw 3d chess plays on autopilot

fuck the hand shake look at trump's pants,look at those hems how is the most owerful man in the world not have a well tailored suit.

You guys are clowns lol. Get lost

Lol seems that Macronie was desperate for the photo op. Buy hey, whatever helps you sleep at night while Muslims take over your country, baguette nigger.

This. they already lost the game when they start playing his

That's part of his everyday appeal. I don't think it's calculated, it just works out for him.

Before this he gave Macron one of his classic pulling handshakes and Macron failed miserably.

Macrons just being a petty bitch since Trump got him earlier.

Too bad next time Trump ripped his arm half off...

it looks like he got cucked to me. rather embarrassing to be honest

A millionaire illuminati kike banker married an elderly cross dressing ET and you think Trump looks like the fool here?

wasn't there something that Trump didn't shook people's hands because of Germs and stuff?, at least prior to his presidency.

>this is what rumptards believe.

I thought you were describing trump there for a second.

Macron's nuts. Trump is about to be sick on camera

he likes to use handshakes as a weapon of asserting dominance. it's based. except this time he faced a stronger alpha.
hilarious stuff

>dominance
>manlet

choose one

all I see is a 170cm manlet desperately trying to prove he is the alpha in the room (he isn't)

>this is what rumptards believe.
If you truly believe the Trudcuck "won" that handshake, you're a fool. You can see the tension visible in his jaw. It is not a natural strength, but an artificial one, requiring conscious effort on his part. Trump's, on the other hand, is natural.

dumpfed

lol mad

It must have been so humiliating for Trump.

I bet Melania watched it and instantly became wet. She's craving Big French Cock now.

>being pulled off balanced that you look like the leaning tower of pisa
>clenching his jaw so tight that creases form in his jowels.
yeah real """""""""natural""""""""".

Macron is the person that will be in part responsible for future corpses of your people maybe even some you know. This is a fact that just a bit of patience and waiting will prove.

First Trudeaus chin, now Macrons handshake. Are Canada and France truly the greatest of allies?

>Are Canada and France truly the greatest of allies?

Yes.

Merkel, Trudeau and Macron are the leaders of the free world now.

There are people that spend minutes analyzing handshake wars.

Just when i thought this place couldn't get any more autistic, i'm outta here.

hahhaa im so glad i voted for both macron and trump just to see this

imagine if they allowed super slow-mo cameras. i can already see the spergs breaking shit down 1/100,00th of a frame per second.

This dumb shit has more substance than the >2 scoops thing. Sounds strange but it's true.

More interesting is the question what this whole charade does to Trump. He is known to watch TV all day and react very sensitive to what they say about him.
When Trump watches all this he might be inclined to hate Macron now, the same way as he was estranged from Bannon by some comedy show in US TV. But I guess that was Macron's intention.

Trump is a blowhard. Talks the talk but can't walk the walk.

>Macron
>dominance

One of them gets to go home and fuck a living European wildcat. The other has to go home and fuck his dad's old babysitter.

>Implying Melania opens her legs for anyone but Barron...
HAND SMACK

Such a fat bitch. Why the FUCK did the kikes have to support her so much? She's now in Jordana Petersonia "old Ivanka" territory. A complete woman

Who's the one on the far left and why does she give me "motel 6 hooker" vibes?

You should have seen their first encounter.
Macron greeted Merkel and a few of her associates before he greeted Trump, didn't even look him in the eye.
Donald gave him arguably the firmest handshake in politics since Monica Lewinski gave Bill sloppy seconds.

Macron's wife.

> much handshake
Isn't there really no better topics to discuss these days? Like... 2% payment shit or EU army?

Dont believe this
You know who she is. A faggot has way more balls than anybody else. Than any right winger. And especially trump or mr montana chokes me out. Fucking deal. Look at the earthquake effect of the gif. Oh noes he's hurting my tiny hands my knuckles are breaking please let go daddy. And then you got fuckers like this
Your fucking memes are going nowhere anymore

The old French cunt needs one of these. She can barely stand up.

Bogdette

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

TAKE THAT BURGERS HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Trump the orange cheese pile can?

Jesus fucking Christ.
I legitimately didn't know because I couldn't give less of a shit about a caliphate's politics.

link?

Remember, France voted for this.

That Milf in BLue, who she?

She got some fine ass tits

Macron is cute tbqh

Since isis is jewish and you are wholly kike owned does that make you a bagel caliphate?

*rattle*

2 spooky 4 me

>two men
>attack his wife
K. Coward

youtube.com/watch?v=cahph7TR0YA

We attack his former teacher

Macron is a little boy, forever cursed to serve the Skeleton Queen as she drains his life force.

>Macron acts like a true gentlemen
>greets the woman first
>Drumpfy: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump looks like he should be wearing a fucking helmet there

>Trump states you were my guy with that big win
>Euroshit responds with physical cuckgames

Europeans are truly shit, I can't wait for the caliphate to destroy them..

Thank you for finally posting the full thing. I love this even more now.

*hand rubbing intensifies*

Makes you look worse? Sweat more? Dont even try. This post makes no sense

Told myself the same...
His suit is ugly and look cheap.

Absolutely pathetic. Just embarrassing.

look at that cuck. What kind of man joins the wife photo. embarrassing

Has the Skeleton Queen cursed you too?

Isn't that May's husband?

It's Tan Mom

It's afraid.

No women curse me. I lay males. Woman can keep her serpent seed. It's funny. I am travelling sharing a bathroom with females due to the nature of the lodging. Bathroom has already completely gone to shit in one day. Every time. I keep nice and clean. It's half destroyed now. The simplest shit too. But trump is still a female

Dude, he's alpha as fuck

>those three
>germany arresting people for online hate speech
>france cannot do anything right
>canada introducing speech curtailing laws
Leaders of the iron curtain more like

This picture is embarrassing...

Something about glass walls and stones.

no, her husband is an old man. It's not Merkel's husband either

>Kraut getting off to the idea of cucking
It writes itself

Well, who the fuck is he? I can't think of any more female leaders

Macron couldn't let go of the first manly hand he's ever touched

Woa, now you say to me that the greatest victory of the french people, in the XXI century so far, is that their president can shake hands with Donald Trump.
Already feeling the dominance.

What hands? Trump's cuffs have no hold on them they are so small

KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS

No he is older.

Nope, Luxembourg gay husband...

vid.me/S5hj

Search male gay leaders then...
Hint : Luxembourg

This. I'm actually starting to like him again.

>voted for him
>realize (((they))) own him
>be mad
>realize (((they))) own everyone, so who cares
>make the best of it and enjoy daily Trump stories and general butt-hurt

Who knows, maybe he IS playing 99-d underwater parcheesi. Either way, it's gonna be a fun 8 years.

Trump is 6'3" 240lbs(110kg) and still has smaller than the average size mans hands. Weirdly small.

okay. i guess i have to take bakc that he is a cuck. could still be a cuck technically. But he can be with the wives.

that's fucking pathetic. makes macron look like a literal retard.

>>also not prepared to negotiate because too busy worrying about handshakes and how many scoops of ice cream Donald will get

Don't forget all the body slamming reported all over CNN 24/7.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/25/president-trump-shoved-montenegro-prime-minister-nato/102144808/

Oh what's this? Nearly vehicular manslaughter by a dem? Gee why didn't this one make CNN...

dailywire.com/news/16361/woman-goes-completely-nuts-republican-congressman-james-barrett

What we can't point out how autistic his handshake is and how every other world leader is on to his wired pulling dominance move? That's probably the first time in his life he got cuckshaked. Macron is BASED

aaaaaah sissy