Is Ariana Grande part of ISIS?

It seems to be so, with all the evidence out there. Don't get me wrong, I love Ariana but with her as part of ISIS? I don't know anymore.

I mean, Taylor has already joined the other side. Maybe they're all going. I dunno

YOU are retarded, muslims will take credit for anything purely for street credit and e-penis. False flagging is so easy cause these faggots accept all responsibility for anything.

she be on our side whiteboi

Mohammad says in The Koran: "Women have great power. But men have power over them. All I know is that Allah is good and true."

No denying El Chupacabra, you are still BLUE-PILLED.

and it so easy. the real culprits are laughing over a glass of wine while everyone chases shadows

Fact: A terrorist has never attended a Taylor Swift concert.

>Whiteboi
I don't think so. She and Ron Weasley look-alike Ed Sheeran are already suckin each other's willy's. Taylor has a big willy. Our side.

>made death threats to her fans
>recorded going on anti-american rants

I think it's safe to say yes

Little shitskin whore is going to have to do a BLACKED episode to get pass this one, Her useless career is over, now she'll be an undocumented illegal

>Is Ariana Grande part of ISIS?

Yeah, right, as though she could manage to be that interesting.

I mean, I'm drinking Merlot with some coffee right now, and it's the afternoon right after the night I lost my virginity.

Come here to the PH man, just fucked a whore last night. It was awesome. Worth it.

Terror comes in many forms, rookie. Go back to 9gag

Don't forget this donut lickin episode of Ariri

Would have been a good fuck though mate

You lose your virginity to a gook prostitute and now you think you know everything.

these journalists are calling ariana grande sexy while 50 of her teenage fans are dead

I've known everything even before. You do too. Namaste.

Is Audrey Hepburn beautiful? Yes. Is she dead? Yes. That's fuckin worse.