Bitcoin

im reading some analysts are now saying btc could reach $6000 by the end of the year? i know it feels counter-intuitive to invest rn with the price at an all time high but how many of us have passed up chances to buy in cheap in the past? i dont think im gonna get left behind this time

cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-price-correction-record-high.html

Other urls found in this thread:

salezabaw.pl/en/offer/spider-tower
voting.decred.org/
ozgld.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait for mid june for the price to drop then buy the shit

>he's waiting for the dip

holy dicks that gif

What happened to the kid? Who the fuck built this?

I missed the ball in 2012.

I'd be pissed except i got some unrelated shares that rose 3000% in 5 years.

Here's a hot tip, invest in CYTR stock. It's about to be bought out by a larger pharma company at or just prior to the ASCO conference in early June. Shares hovering around $0.60 right now but at buyout will likely be $5-10. Don't miss the boat. Last call on this train.

Source?

fuck bitcoin BITbean is where is at

Buy low sell high. Its not counter intuitive to buy on the high, it's straight retarded and highly risky.

Thanks grandpa

Fomo buy high, panic sell low

Yes good goy buy bitcoins now. Let me offload mine onto you before the dip.

Don't worry I'll buy them back when you panic sell the dip in June.

he's in hell now

Kid appears at the bottom, torn to pieces

Sold five coins @2200$. It must dip below that, right?

All these Aussie shills pushing bitcoin's to idiots.

Take this shit to /biz/ or wherever else poor people go to talk about how they are rich with fake money but choose to eat top ramen.

Wtf is that playground even safe?

What the fuck? Is that kid dead? He has to be at least paralyzed.

it might. but it'll hit 5k-7.5k first.

he's gone now

leddit tier

he's in a better place

Im buying platinum and waiting for the inevitable collapse of SA

Stop attracting nociones fag, also ETH > BTC

>falling for the bitcoin jew
user pls

some say he's still falling to this day

didi the kid dieded?

ITT Bitcoin shills.
And rubes.

Like, if your meme currency had any value, you wouldn't need to shill it.

Fuck Bitcoin, even if it does it 6k there are loads of altcoins that'll hit the thousands of percent rise. Just look at how over the last month so many altcoins have shot up 1500 to 2000 percent. For fast money bytecoin is the darling, buy when it's at 0.0026 and sell at 0.0040. It does this every single day. Do the math, say you invest 1000 dollars at 0.0026 gets you roughly 385,000, sell at 0.0040 and your return is roughly 1500. Bytecoin bounces like this at least once per day. Even if it falls for over 24 hours, it always rises back. This is easiest day trading ever. What else can guarantee you 500 bucks a day on a paltry 1000 dollar investment? Not fucking Bitcoin.

1 bitcoin = $2638.74 US Dollar

how the fuck do you withdraw that without being ripped off by the exchange.

It was lucky the fuck cunt that stole all the bitcoins got arrested because someone gave a tip.

God you're fucking stupid. WHY would you do that? It immediately jumped back up.

Except no currency not even gold has any real value, joke is on you potatonigger.

wait until every man and his dog wants them then sell them to people you know for cash

I don't care about shitcoins i want to know more about that gif

>why is it so high up
>why is it designed so poorly
>why did the kid jump into it
>did the kid die

salezabaw.pl/en/offer/spider-tower

Pay denbts

Captial gains tax applies in Aust. on any profits you make on bitcoin.

Could have at least sold them 2 days ago @ 2750 $. And now you go weak hands mode and sell them @ 2200 $. Fucking hold and don't be a pussy.

you just want money and don't care about tech. fluffy should have wrecked your ass.fucking BCN seriously?

Seriously, this. The moment you became able to withdraw it as 'real' money was the point everyone who believe in what it stood for knew the Jews had won.

I mean for fuck sake, the creator of the currency hard coded his own 10% ownership of ALL bitcoin in existence, why anyone would invest any time/money into this neo-kikery is absolutely beyond me.

Seriously, fuck off

>Fucking hold and don't be a pussy

This is exactly what people who start Ponzi schemes say

DON'T LET ME LEAVE MUUUURPH!!

this

It is a spider tower

>tfw I missed out on this shit as a kid and had to play on rusted jungle gyms that cut me all to fuck

why will it drop in mid june?

looks like a spine snapper

I had thousands of bitcoin backin the daym used to gamble them and play poker, eventually lost the usb.

fml

the price boost is caused by corrupt money fleeing china and also bribes. it'll take until june to be converted into canadian houses. you think i'm joking. i know things you wouldn't believe.

Sadly there's a great deal of truth to this. The part about money laundering anyway.

I'll keep an eye out
Thanks other user

HODL
MOON OR BUST

dat gif tho

Source?

BITCOINS ARE GOING

TO

THE

MOON

>t.penny stock salesman

Enjoy your retard bucks burger, if people fall for your shill they deserve it.

>guy pumps a stock: you're a fucking shill
>guy pumps Bitcoin: you're a fucking genius

the most important thing to invest in is each other.

fag

LETS GET RICH BOYS

Nerve gas

I just put all my life savings in to bitcoin. Fuck it, all or nothing.

i saw op and your posts and figured this was the place for me.

what motivates a man to become an OP. what heights of ego leads men into such madness.

>gambling
>not being poorer than before
>implying

You're not getting rich you stupid fuck, you're blowing money on a pyramid scheme.

Fuck off to but I bet you're laughed out of there.

I was responding to you fucking mong
try being more excellent

>Buy low
>it's never low

You're missing a train that will never pass again

>not putting all your money into guns and ammo
It's like you want it to just disappear.

Buy etherium instead

What is Bitcoin pegging its value to?

If you can't define that there is no way to know its value.

For example the dollar pegs to gdp

buy gold and silver. when hyperinflation happens in 1-10 years and the market runs into real assets, you are rich as fuck.
i don't have any numbers, but it's obvious that at least 1 of 100 grams silver only exists on paper.

lol i mean that at lest 99 of 100 grams silver only exists on paper

B..but crypto ...

I've been laughing my sides off for five minutes at this webm I hope the kid didn't die or something

>post-apocalypse
>"i wont give you food and shelter for bitcoins"
>"but muh digital currency"

>Th-this time it's different..

The world always makes it's way back to commodity money eventually after every fiat ponzi run.

The real question here: is Bitcoin a commodity?

I do think the blockchain has utility beyond simple transactions. But for that thesis, I'd go with etherium over bitcoin.

You sell them for cash.

If you follow your intuition you will lose big in crypto

You need to follow cold logic and reasoning

How do you even cash a bitcoin out?

Difference is that bitcoin always, without fail, stabilies at a higher price post-"crash" than it was at before the rally.

Find a sucker who will buy it with real currency.

have fun finding someone paying you 1200$ for a bitcoin.

I'm someone who's in crypto since bitcoin was a little below $2

I'll give you pro-tips that I usually never give, just because I sympathize with many of you, especially the NEETs that were screwed by this system we live in ,... with crappy jobs and no future ahead

I was in your shoes once... I do think Bitcoin is headed to $10k ... but that will only multiply your investment by x5

I know x5 is not "only" ... but in crypto it is... if you put $100 and you get $500 out of it, ... will anything really change for you?

You must forget Bitcoin and think about what's next. What are the problems in crypto that Bitcoin is not solving?

One great impasse we saw in Bitcoin is governance... who decides when Bitcoin needs an upgrade that requires a hard fork? How? What is the process? Chinese miners who own whole factories of GPUs?

I think stakeholders (owners of coins) should be able to decide... Decred is a crypto that was created by ex-Bitcoin devs and it does that... here: voting.decred.org/ you can see the voting process going on.

This coin will evolve in time according to coin owner's votes. Whatever they want implemented, the devs will implement (and it's self-funded). So for instance now they're voting on Lightning Network integration (will make Decred transactions almost INSTANT)

Another thing that is MISSING BADLY in crypto is a way to exchange coins without having to rely on (((middlemen))) exchanges like Kraken, Poloniex, that take large fees and provide SHITTY service ... people wait for weeks or even months to get support on issues.

Enter BlockNet --- "internet of blockchains" - it's a project that has a "blockchain routing " tech that can make different blockchain talk to each other. One of the thing this does is to allow for FULLY DECENTRALIZED exchanges in the future... this is definitely the next step for crypto, and the cost of this coin is like $3 right now.. max supply is very low, 4mil.

These are 100x opportunities

you think little chunks of metal or paper will be any better, friend?

still looking at the latest bullrun and assuming this correction is coming, buying now doesn't seem smart to me.

>real currency.
lol... yeah fiat printed paper or numbers added on a digital bank system on whim of some central bank is real money

I can find someone in 5 seconds.
Are you meming or really that stupid ?

>democracy in economy

Bad idea. It's called communism

lol, if people sell me goods for a piece of paper or digital numbers in a computer, they will for sure sell me goods for silver/gold when every other currency is gone.
just imagine a 20 year old going to a 60 yo farmer explaining him bitcoin. lmao
do what you want. i'm not in metals for gains, i'm in it for security/stability.

So how does one cash out a bitcoin?

Yes but in this case, it's not 1 person 1 vote.
It's 1 coin 1 vote.

So if you have 5000 DCR, you get 100 votes
If you gave 50 DCR, you get 1 vote.

:)

I cash it out by sending to to Bitstamp, selling for EUR, and Bitstamp immediately wires it to my bank account

Fast and painless

Sell it to someone who wants to buy bitcoin.

The US government only accept US dollars. You can't pay taxes, fines, or bail with bitcoin. If it can't get you out of jail, it ain't real money.

so do you have a currency or do you have a commodity that can be traded for currency

>lol... yeah fiat printed paper or numbers added on a digital bank system on whim of some central bank is real money

Even a currency backed only by debt is more stable than one backed only by confidence.

That said, commodity-backed bitcoins are the future: anonymous transactions, limited speculation, backed by secured, tangible assets. Not a "to-the-moon" type of investment, but definitely in keeping with the early intent of crypto-currencies.

ozgld.com/

You can change it almost immediately into what you call "real money" ...

In Japan you can already pay taxes and bills with Bitcoin

Give it some time ,it will be everywhere

American laws are bad for crypto... (((Wall Street))) doesn't want competition

>You can change it almost immediately into what you call "real money" ...

so it's like owning a car and calling it money

I can buy things online with Bitcoin... I bought my PC with crypto... I bought e-books... I paid for hosting...

And I can change it into € with a few clicks

but keep being a crypto-skeptic , if you like

I'm not here to convince you

people who know crypto will reshape global finance will be the billionaires of tomorrow, iif they invest wisely and hold