A Reminder to all you liberal cuck boys that still linger on this thread

If this scene doesn't effect you in any emotional way. You need to be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPuWFycZntI

Adultery (Jew memes aside) is a sin for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDbK_0rA-W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmfao

seriously you're right OP, if any male doesn't get the feels from this he should be immediately fuckin killed

>kill
>self
>you
>now

what a cuck fest

>mfw something like this happened on my deployment

never get married or get into a serious relationship in the Military

[spoiler] the guy fucking his wife was canadian [/spoiler]

I'm sorry to tell you this, user, but...

(((Jake Gyllenhaal)))
(((Sam Mendes)))

spoiler alert: you're a nihilistic bag of shit with no soul

not relevant

kinda agree with leaf here. this has some comedy material here if you think from the other way.

impossible, that man is fucking a woman not a dog

if you think in a sick fucked up and twisted way, how fucking dead is your spirit?

You dumb shit. OP is right, the only healthy reaction to something like this is disgust. You need help, faggot.

Anyone who is traumatized by this has some mental issues. I have been cheated on, luckily im not a cuck and beat the fuck out of the woman several times.

Not traumatized you dumb shit, just disgusted and rightly so.

>I have been cheated on
This is why you're jaded and lost your normal disgust to something truly disgusting.

My condolences,

>sign up for the military
>leave your wife
>literally trusting women in the year 2017

Any man who trusts his wife is asking for it these days. You can only marry churchy virgins and then you have to make sure she pair-bonds with you, AND THEN you have to keep that shit on lock.

>Gets cheated on
>Doesn't have Mental issues?

lol are you trying to take pride in being a cuck whilst getting cucked.

"Leaf - The post"

hey I feel you, and sorry for ppl getting cheated on, but mischief sometimes is funny. Like when you see disable babies you feel sick and sad, but on the other hand you know deep down you feel glad it happened. No one is innocent. They deserve what ever coming to them.

Women deserve to be beat especially if they cheat. If your woman cheats on you, beat the fuck out of her and throw her out, if she goes to the cops, lie. Really simple. Lol you guys must be young.

I think she does it to him as revenge for his cheating on her. Stay faithful and always be ready to end the relationship.

maybe if the acting wasn't so shit

also, this scene hit me emotionally more than any other scene in that movie, I miss that camaraderie

youtube.com/watch?v=HDbK_0rA-W0

based as fuck OP swoops in with his post, truly Fuhreresque and accurate, as always

HEIL OP

I mean dude... mischief is one thing. But shit like a man being cheated on should be taken fucking seriously.

It's some truly dark shit. Accepting that it's just something to laugh about is allowing it to be normalized. I am resisting that.

leaf pls leave

Id kill both of them

I sympathize, but I know a few military couples and half of them only got hitched because there's a fuckload of benefits for if your married.

>Being edgy is fucking cool

you know allowing yourself to get desensitized to this shit is fucking terrible, this is how the globalists win. Gore is fine, Antifa fags getting owned is fine, Brutality gifs are fine. Actual reactions to getting cucked are not fine.

This actually happened to the soldier portrayed in the film. Its another reason why I have a hard time arguing against the mgtow fags. I see this shit and I'm basically out.

You are the fucking cuck, why did you even make this thread?

>guys look at this scene, it really traumatized me, I can't stop thinking about my wife taking other guys dicks

literally a cuck.

>but on the other hand deep down you feel glad it happened

Literally laughed out loud when I read that. Is truly how people feel?

If I see a disabled person I legitimately feel bad that they will always be a burden to their parents. They'll probably get abused. They'll generally live a tortured existence for no fault of their own.

Not the op faggot, that's me and before you start unironically leafposting keep coming back to the thread to justify your reaction.

Low life garbage.

>you know allowing yourself to get desensitized to this shit is fucking terrible
this is true.

>, this is how the globalists win
I don't think it's a globalist conspiracy, it;s just the shitty way reality works

I'm not OP, and I'm not traumatized. I'm disgusted by sickening shit: rotting flesh, beheadings and wives cheating, they're disgusting.

While you laugh about them, I refuse to.

>Rapid acceleration of gore pictures resulted from terrorist attacks with governments doing absolutely buttfuck nothing in retaliation for these acts and preaching "Tolerance" to further a Marxist agenda.

They preach "Muh feels" but in reality they're fucking skeletons.

pretty sure you guys are underage but I think this is fine. Laughing at something doesn't equal to not reacting or even just accepting it. See in the sense the cuckold also laughs and gets exited with others before he finds out that's his wife. You see, people laugh at others' miserable fates, and that's in our genes. It's nothing about being edgy, and it's about being a grown up. Women cheat, men cheat, so what's big deal? Fucking teach them a lesson, kick her or him out and move on your life.

>I want to go home
Why would you want to do that after seeing this shit? I would want to kick more heeb ass, fuck more bitches and get a divorce.

>r-selected scumbag who beats women got cucked

what a shocker

Pretty much this

Oh boohoo you got cucked. Should have picked a better wife you retarded piece of shit.

I hate people who pick shitty spouses. So fucking stupid. You also don't marry a shitty woman and then leave her alone at home for a year, OF COURSE she's going to cheat.

>OMG IM SO TRIGGERED LOOK AT THIS JEWISH HOLLYWOOD MOVIE SCENE ;(

kys faggots

You americans have literal down syndrome

>omg this make me sad, me sad now, look how morally superior I am because I'm sad :^(

GET THE FUCK OUT, GO BACK TO PLEBBIT.

fucking down syndrome idiots. You all sound like fucking little bitches. Want a hug? Want a cock to suck? Fucking morons.

well it's mixed feelings and sometimes it's funny to watch retards or disables trying to act normal. They're God's jokes.

Once again

>Being Edgy is cool.
>Jew

Defending cuck action and reaction by playing it off like its nothing.

This is fucking hilarious, apparently pol is filled with cuck apologists.

There's a fucking reason why I posted this faggots, if you don't harbor any emotion you need to be fucking gassed.

You didn't even point out that she could of just called him and left him. You openly defend her fucking someone else whilst still being in the relationship. God you guys are fucking nihilistic pieces of shit.

You're so right OP.

I feel myself being desensitized to sex, gore and everything disgusting sometimes. It's wrong. We shouldn't just put up with this disgusting shit, even online.

We have fucking souls (not literally, I'm not Christian). But you know what I mean.

So OP I know it sounds corny as fuck but thank you for posting this. This is an important message. I salute you.

yea being disgusted by the idea of a woman cheating on her husband in the military and not LMFAO-ing is totally faggotry.

Get a brain man, you don't have one yet.

Retards and disableds are mindless, the idea of something like adultery or murder or rape is much worse in a way. It's dead fucking serious.

Oh look a beta cuck who puts pussy on a pedastel.

>I got cheated on, I guess I wasn't a good enough man, I guess we need marriage counseling

lmao cuck.

>Retards and disableds are mindless, the idea of something like adultery or murder or rape is much worse in a way.
Agree those are worse, and funnier.

Disabled people should be pitied. They did nothing to deserve it and it just happened to them for no reason of their own.

People who get cheated on picked a shitty spouse. There's usually red flags at the beginning of the relationship. And you can get the fuck over it and move on with your life.

Retards can't move on.

You are trying so hard

>>omg this make me sad, me sad now, look how morally superior I am because I'm sad :^(
No I'm morally superior and not a jaded lowlife BECAUSE I DON'T LAUGH AT THAT SHIT you frek

I pity you.

>he thinks rape, murder and adultery are funny
Brainscan now.

Who cares if some women cheats on you?
Nobody, dump her and move the fuck on with your life stop being an emotional little bitch.

>Red flags at the beginning of the relationship.

This happens all the fucking time for anyone in the military, and do you think their spouse/Gf acts fucking weird right as their leaving for basic or a new campaign?

god the fucking cuck apologists, you guys claim to fucking hate adultery with a passion and bash cuck posters, but here I find this the most ironic hypocritical shit I've ever stumbled across on this board when it comes to consistency with beliefs.

Are you guys fucking retarded? I will say it again, if a woman cheats on you, you beat the fuck out of her and dump her. That's it, this thread is nonsense and you are retarded.

>i defended her

No she's a stupid whore who should be stoned in the town square, but we don't live in a society where that's the law.

You can't just go around and pick and woman you find attractive for your wife. You WILL get cucked. You have to be VERY fucking careful about who you pick, you YOU WILL get cheated on.

You're a retarded faggot who won't take responsibility for your actions, or you don't believe people can take responsibility for their own actions.

Don't marry women with red flags. Don't marry secular women. Don't marry women who have had multiple partners. And don't fucking leave your whore wife alone for a year.

No, you don't have a brain. You seriously think "WAHH the woman didn't hold up her part of the marriage obligation boohoo i am triggered"

Holy shit kill yourself. 90% of women are whores, and if you don't find a diamond in the rough you will get cucked.

No sympathy for people who pick bad spouses. They're even worse when they have kids, because then they're bringing children into the dysfunctional scenario

>Who cares if some women cheats on you?
if she's a wife you spent blood sweat, tears and time on you fucking care, jesus christ

Emotions have a place. Not 24/7 but holy fuck.

Your mentality is so indicative of modern cuckery.

HEIL OP

If you enjoy possibly ruining your life over some bimbo go ahead and hit her.

It's impossible for me to get the feels about this now, but 7 years ago it really would have fucked me up. I remember what believing in the unconditional love meme was like. A man's gotta lose that like tearing off his baby skin

Then again I cheated on my first girlfriend in the first week just to get her before she could get me, so I'm not the authority on faithfulness or whatever

They can, by killing themselves.
look man, let me put it this way so you can understand: if any of those happen to me or people I care, I would be even angrier than you. But, you showed me a video and it happened to some retarded hillbilly, so I couldn't care less than giving a laugh about it. understand? yes they are horrible, but I enjoy watch people surfer. so do many people, that's our instinct.

They are beta cucks and don't realize it, that's why they are so bothered and triggered.

Shut the fuck up you delusional little bitch.

Military people are the dumbest pieces of shit in the world. My friends are in the navy, I go hang out there all the time. ALL OF THEM have picked shitty spouses.

Everybody gets cheated on in the military. Because shitty people join the military and they do shitty things.

No I don't have any sympathy for military fucktards who make stupid decisions.

>OH WELL YOU'RE A KEK APOLOGIST

Doesn't even make sense. You probably live in a disney romance dream world.

>all that shit

Somebody sounds a little triggered. Calm down and have a sip of maple syrup, sweetleaf

>can't hit women bla bla bla

yes I can't drink and drive either, I still do it.

>Back peddling

>Stoned

T.Cuckold Ahmed

>No sympathy

I knight Thee

Honorary Leaf with Edge.

The first mistake was getting married.
The second mistake was dating a whore.
I'm not pretending as if it doesn't suck to get cheated on, but to pretend that it's the worst thing that can happen in life is stupid. Get over it.

>k "WAHH the woman didn't hold up her part of the marriage obligation boohoo i am triggered"
you think calling every negative emotional reaction "TRIGGERED" means it's stupid

SOMETIMES REAL EMOTIONAL UPSET MAKES SENSE, IT HAS A PLACE

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT.

>just to get her before she could get me
If you're worried about her "getting you" you're not in a good relationship. Faithfulness is the foundation of a relationship, that's why (((they))) are promoting this cuck and "open relationship" shit on us.

>Being a human with feelings that are rational projected when feeling outrage about something that is fucking disgraceful is bad.

Is there something I'm not getting you nihilistic piece of shit, read the fucking bible and get some help. I guarantee if you actually did care you would be pretty fucking pissed still.

You are fucking ratifying her actions through your nihilistic no feelings attitude about being tough. Completely assbackwards in terms of identifiying yourself as human.

and apparently a lot of fuckers on this board think

Right Wing = Cold Heartless Edgelord

Red Pill = Egotistical Sociopath

you need to be eighteen to use this service.

I suddenly want to murder a woman

not some retarded hillbilly, some White guy. We need to have sympathy for each other, both racially and culturally.

I get that it's cool to just blame everything on (((them))), but could you give us a single logical reason why a bunch of Jews want to end marriage?
Does that make any sense?

The leaf's got a point...

Nobody even knows what you are arguing.

You're saying we're supposed to be sad at the imaginary scenario of a guy receiving a video of his wife sleeping with somebody else? Uh yeah that sucks, but why the fuck did you marry somebody who would do something like that?

Same with women who marry abusers. I laugh my ass off when I hear their retarded stories and see pics of them with black eyes. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MARRY THE GUY?? There's always red flags at the beginning, every single fucking time.

But people have to find out the hard way. They have to get beat up by their drunk husband or cucked by their whore wife.
>back peddling

What?

>You're islamic for wanting order in society

The Bible commanded adulterers to be stoned, and Islamists picked that up. Throwing fags off of roofs and stoning adulterers is something they do right.

Yeah, 7 years ago. Had a whole lotta learning to do

>Racially

I'm gonna have to stop you right there bud.

Depends on what you mean,

Culturally is also heavily subjective, if they're Christian maybe, however if they're any other religion except Buddhist and or a nihilistic piece of shit that's basically a cuck apologist, they need to be gassed (If its a leaf, double tap the chamber switch)

>but why the fuck did you marry somebody who would do something like that

EVERY woman is willing to cheat on you

I am most likely much older than you. Listen here fucking child. Everything you were taught about women is bullshit. If a woman goes out late at night she is cheating, if she has lots of guy friends, she is cheating. It's really easy to spot a whore. People who say that women cheat because you didn't do something right are morons. Women will cheat because they are whores period. So if your woman cheats, gets fat, does anything you don't like, beat the fuck out of her and leave her. Who the fuck cares man, you sound like a fucking virgin honestly. Women are meat holes you put your dick into, stop investing so much emotion into them. If you are reliant on another human for happiness then you have a fucking mental problem. You should be happy on your own.

Women are not little princesses that need your protection, they are pieces of shit that you put a baby inside. Give your head a shake.

Dude just don't be a jaded soulless fuckwit who will laugh at the idea of a guy being cheated on. That's some dark shit.

I'm not shaken up, or crying, but laughing about it like it's nothing is FUCKED. UP.

White Anglo speaking westerner, I know the actor is Jewish but whatever. He's our people. A Japanese would naturally and health-ily react negatively to the idea of a Japanese soldier getting cheated on by his Japanese wife.

We need to have that mentality going forward. I didn't used to always have it, but it's necessary, now.

TL:DR=HEIL OP

>Jesus didn't spare a whore

do you fucking pick verses like an arbitrary cucklord?

This leaf is appealing to your

>We're all fucking edgelords here, this is the internet big boy.

Jesus fucking Christ this is why I hate coming here half the time, we would be winning the war against the globalists if you guys actually got half as fucking mad as you say you are about the little things like this shit.

>Women are not little princesses that need your protection
nooooo shit

>they are pieces of shit that you put a baby inside
this is going too far, man, I agree we need to devalue women a lot in how they're viewed, but saying they're pieces of shit is just.... fucked.

>every woman is willing

No, not really. You can tell the difference between a woman who does not have daddy issues, is a Christian/from a christian home, has pair-bonded with you, and respects you as man of the house.

99% of secular women don't do any of these things. They fantasize about men from their part time job at the office and their vaginias get all tingly when they read low-IQ romance novels. Then they get angry because they want to play out these fantasies but their marriage is preventing them from doing so.

Know the difference between wife-material and a whore. It could save your life.

kek

In Brave New World, the government makes everyone have sex with everyone so that people cannot form personal relationships, therefore they do not value anything higher than the government. It's a figurative (((them))), see the graphic.

You know what's kinda lame

The fact that a lot of people don't show how fucked up they are until they're in a relationship and alone with their SO

Like, it's almost as if being with someone who trusts them gives them a better sense of security for getting away with their true nature

Good lord,

Nihilism
MGTOW

You've completely taken the fucking jew bait you tard. you've completely rationalized that because jews have turned western women into fucking sluts, that its normalized your opinion about adultery. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES.

You literally sound 19.

It depends on the cirumstances whether you should feel bad for somebody. It's not just "ANYBODY WHO GETS CHEATED ON DESERVES A HUG AND A SHOULDER TO CRY ON"

Yeah it sucks, but some people gotta learn the hard way about life. I feel bad for teenagers who don't know any better.

Are you sure about that

>not some retarded hillbilly, some White guy.
I mean he is retarded enough to marry a slut and join the military to fight for (((others))) wars. retarded White guy then.

You're so naive it hurts especially if you think Christian women aren't the same as every other woman.

You dumb newfags don't even know what those buzzwords mean.

>expecting mister "IM 2 ALPHA 4 CARING" to admit this
wasting yer time m8

THISGOYGETSIT

HEIL OP

wow I sound 19, I feel so insulted by that.... wow

Yea but I give a fuck about White people, just the fucking CONCEPT of a White woman cheating on a White man is sick and sad and is a big deal.

I ain't crying but it's seriously fucked.

But Jewish girls are sluts too

Kinda seems like their master plan worked too well

People are evil. You have to be a fucking investigator when you are courting/dating somebody.

You have to watch their body language, their voice fluctuations in different situations, their life philosophies, their relationship with their dad, their commitment to religion.

You cannot take somebody at face value, at all. ESPECIALLY not women. Women will say ANYTHING when you are dating them.

Serves him right for joining kike army and killing muslims. If his wife cheated with a black guy it would be even better.

>Fooled by the jew before the jew was aptly named before this site was even made

stop making excuses for your shitty nihilistic attitude towards shock events. When you die, you die, and it won't change anything based upon your perception you're only going to become a senile old fucking man, and the jew still wins.

this is fucking funny, what are you talking about
obvious ur not Sup Forums so fuck back to where you came from

A

nihilism doesn't mean what you think it means.

Well yeah of course everybody has the capacity to cheat, but there are pre-cautions you can take and ways to live in your marriage to minimize that risk as much as possible.

If you have taken every precaution and done every wise thing, and still get cheated on, then I feel bad for you.

Most people do not do this though. Most people get attached to somebody after having sex with them a few times, ignore the red flags due to the honeymoon period, and then get married thinking the red flags will magically disappear after getting married.

I just fucking make Cuck apologist because of the logic derived from the feminist "Rape apologist" because you fucking are one with your outlook on life. Even if you aren't a cuckposting leaf, you need to understand that you're not helping anyone by contributing to this

>Big Boy internetz bantz le edge

horseshit.

You're trying to fucking rationalize your behavior.

You don't have to be a senile old fucking man. You've already given up, maybe not politically, but if the jew is already inside how the fuck can you possibly rationalize being able to fight them effectively.

And how, dude, and how

Pay more attention to what they do than what they say, and the cracks show up faster

t. bitter beta oldfag

No wonder your woman cheated on you

I feel you man, it's sadden to see a brother like you suffer from this. I recommend go to blacked.com and give a quickie to release your pressure, kid.

>Catholic

Catholics are not Christians. Catholicism is a satanic religion and every catholic woman is a cum guzzling whore who wants to get the train run on her by a pack of niggers.

You can only trust Baptist, mostly independent fundemental baptist women.

if a girl cheated on me, i'd just dump her and learn my lesson. but if she cheated on me with a guy who knew she was mine, i'd have to beat the shit out of him. That's an insult and he's asking for it. wouldn't touch her, just dumped her and moved on.

nihilism is the belief that god is dead or atleast doesn't care and that each man should try to attain his full potential or become like god. It doesn't mean whatever your reddit definition is.

Adultery has consequences, one of them is that it ends the relationship.

Notice how muslim women never cheat? Because they know if they do they will get the shit kicked out of them or killed. That's why you have to give them the pimp hand. Women don't cheat because you are abusive or lazy, they cheat because they think there is no consequences, beat the fuck out of them trust me.

>Is not outraged
>Is desensitized
>Clearly doesn't care
>Clearly sees hardly a point in marriage
>Takes the jewish bait from proganda spouting that made western women sluts and now dismisses all women as sluts simply because of the horseshit they spoon-fed women during their early years.

You're not going to win anything against the jews, they've already fucking beaten you mentally.