WTF?

Remember th3j35t3r?
The hacker who attacked wikileaks and Sup Forums?

He's attacking and exposing Louise Mensch now

Also she deleted 145k tweets in one night? Holy fuck

mobile.twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/867553398610178049

Interesting thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=13m2s&v=xk3mSZ5Yvv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Also she deleted 145k tweets in one night?

They're jumping ship lol

Can someone give me a quick rundown? I'm presuming that she was towing the Trump russia collusion line heavily and got lots of support out of it?

Looks like she was an elaborate troll all along and thousands of leftists took her b8.
When did this Jester guy even attack Sup Forums?

What an entertaining twist

Also illuminati cards never lie ;)

well, she got herself caught. so what's the next step of her "master plan"?

Making the Left look like gullible idiots... with hilarious results!

You can delete that many tweets fairly easily you just have to give a website permissions to delet them i did that to my exes twitter which had around 50k and changed her handle to bix nood muffaga. Still dont know why i did that

>th3j35t3r
The jester is such a phony fucking faggot poser. Like a guy who plays Guitar Hero on expert pretending he is a rock star. Gay.

>flag
>bix noods

reasonable kek

Whoa. Rare.

>The jester is such a phony fucking faggot poser.

The fact that you can actually read his fucktarded name and then actually use it is as disturbing as letting someone tell you to call them Xir and actually doing it.

who is this woman? what's all this about?

She sounded so crazy I always entertained the idea of Mensch being a plant to make the left look bad.
The russian conspiracy is so absurd maybe Trump let it roll so his enemies sink even more into it and when it's time he can go after them for being treacherous bastards.

Pretty good point, user. I'm not even sure what's happening here. Is she a conservative or just a troll? It was either troll or schizophrenic cat lady. Is it schizophrenic cat lady with a sense of humor?

Good thing it's impossible to cache tweets, or else it could have gotten embarrassing!

>not calling yourself L3e7BU77H4XX0r6667

Hi Jonah

Why the fuck do you keep calling me that

All Tongan males are called Jonah.

>implying he's not just on vacation

No
Gib rugby scholarship pls

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)

Denial of service and one exploit? Not a very impressive resume. Idiots at reddit will eat it up though

She was conservative MP and supported the Brexit, married the manager of Metallica and a journalist.

Now she's playing the libtards with the whole Trump/Russia thing making it look crazy with her conspiracy theories and the Trump haters lap it up

Most of us just thought she was crazy

what the fuck is he accusing Mensch of doing? Who is this l33tspeak faggot?

Looking at his past targets: WikiLeaks, prenormie and FBI takeover Anonymous, Sup Forums, etc, I'd guess he's a CIA operation pretending to be a lone hacktivist. Don't know why they would go after Mensch though.

Low hanging fruit I guess.

>Most of us just thought she was crazy

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Reading through the tweets it seems him/them were friends with Mensch but he got sick of her crazy theories and was dragging his name into them and they fell out.
Now he's done some digging and found out she was a disinfo agent (chaosagent as he puts it) all along

Oh damn she's blocked me.

Wait - can I be proud that Mensxh hated me enough to block me and I don't even remember her?

Lol what did you say?

>he's not familiar with l33t-speak.

You must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.org

Like, I don't even know who she is. But it musta been pretty bad lol. I'm not outrageously mean though. (@drainitalready) I wonder if one can do a cross reference without being on Twatter.

Dude it's been a while since anyone wrote like that

Ya. Im implying he's a dumb kiddie faggot who can't remember internet shit from 20 years ago

kek tehj3573r must have fallen for it too. Stupid ass.

True. Now I can't read it because my brain just doesn't work that way anymore.

if true it was a brilliant ruse. someone first started spamming her on Sup Forums. no doubt some angry autists gave her attention. easy replies. after she established a base of pro trump haters who replied often it likely appeared to lefties that she had credibility. the dedication of it all if it's true. she had been cultivating for months for the very moment when lefties would take the bait. it could be one of the greatest trolls of all time

She even blocks her own when they question her on stuff. I've gave her shit before normally laughing at her or just giving her shit. Still not blocked

Reading all the Tweets to with her and Claude mentioned has been fascinating and their followers are dropping like flies

Well damn if true then bravo. Greatest ally!

I think she's just nuts. Posts ALL day. Went to her twitter earlier and legit scrolled the site downwards for around 30seconds and still was seeing Tweets only 1 or 2 hours old.

Three time world champion. What have you ever achieved pussiboi?

this is why i'm skeptical about it. the dedication would be astounding. how much effort does it really take to pump out those tweets though? they had no substance

its fun to pretend to be a retard when so many retarads take what you say at face value. So its either that she's really enjoying larping as a lefty, or she's turned mentally unhinged.

I fucking mixed her up with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I've never had to witness so many Jewish names before I started paying attention to politics. They're all the same to me now

I'm fairly certain it was regarding a Podesta email.

Shit I really want to know now.

Started investigating companies for work - literally turned me 1488. So many fucking corrupt Jews.

Well this video is pretty damning

13:02
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=13m2s&v=xk3mSZ5Yvv4

I'd love it to be the former.

Crash the DNC with no survivors

would smash

>british female accent

with a hammer?

"Jonah from Tonga" is a Chris Lilley series, you'd probably like it.

I thought we decided the jester was a sock puppet for some alphabet soup agency.

Well if that's True they're trying to out Mensch now

With me willy..

for real? I could see him being MI6

Deepak Chopra and Yoko Ono did the same thing to me in 2012.

Mensch really knows nothing about politics. She called Putin a commie. Hahahaha. Wat.

Wow. This why she's been deleting all those tweets.

Apparently she started deleting them on the 17th (not over one night my mistake)

Bump

Guccifer was pretending to be the Wikileaks source and was pretending to be Russian. Jester probably got tricked like everyone else.

Classic jonah:

"The teachers at this school are so racist. If shit goed missing, or some kid is crying or some shit, they say, 'Jonah must have fucking done some shit...'"