Would you let your boss fuck your wife? No? Then why do you let him stole your unpaid wages in the form of profit?

Would you let your boss fuck your wife? No? Then why do you let him stole your unpaid wages in the form of profit?

>let him stole

Commie education, everyone.

Nice meme commie. Why dont you tell the world why (((communists))) never go after banks? Why do they bother small business owners and farmers?

Siezing the means of production from the filthy goyim so the (((state))) and (((banks))) can run them

He pays me what I agree to be paid when I signed my contract, if I don't like it I can go elsewhere.

Only bosses that are Jewish fuck you out of wages, white ones are good and do not.

>"let him stole"
>the dilapidated city of communism

Tell that to my white boss who employs me illegally and under minimum wage (and am also white)

I would not let him fuck my wife, but I would like to see lower corporate taxes so my boss could pay me a better wage whilst retaining a gross profit (ie, being able to pay business expenses whist being able to pay employees and expand and retain quality of living for himself) and see my personal income taxes eliminated.

because I'm not running the logistics of the business and if it didn't turn a profit because I got all of it in my wages nothing in it would get paid for and couldn't function and I'd be out of a job?

Sorry I don't have the overhead to create a business myself

Your wallet is always greener in a billionaire's bankfold

Because an employer takes far more risk than the employee.

>slav
>white

You're some form of subhuman. Like the missing link between niggers and Western Europeans.

who would want to open a business if they make as much as their workers? it wouldn't even be worth it

>hungarian
>slav

Because the profit interest system benefits workers more than any communal system. And for some reason collectivists really dislike entrepreneurs

wtf I love capitalism now

The left cant meme

Did you had a gun pointed on your head and forced to work here under minimum wage ? No ? Then fuck off and quit complaining. You can only blame yourself for having only nigger tier skills

hello yes where is proof

Maybe you should have done well in school and started your own business, hired people for a good wage and beat the competition based on having a higher quality product.

>implying I'm a wagecuck

Freelance master race.

not literally, but metaphorically, yes

>All these indoctrinated cucks itt
sad desu, well have fun wasting away at the mindless job you don't like every day until you are in your 70s, while your boss rakes in millions of buckaroos

And so, the bourgeoisie and its economists maintain that the interest of the capitalist and of the labourer is the same. And in fact, so they are! The worker perishes if capital does not keep him busy. Capital perishes if it does not exploit labour-power, which, in order to exploit, it must buy. The more quickly the capital destined for production – the productive capital – increases, the more prosperous industry is, the more the bourgeoisie enriches itself, the better business gets, so many more workers does the capitalist need, so much the dearer does the worker sell himself. The fastest possible growth of productive capital is, therefore, the indispensable condition for a tolerable life to the labourer.

But what is growth of productive capital? Growth of the power of accumulated labour over living labour; growth of the rule of the bourgeoisie over the working class. When wage-labour produces the alien wealth dominating it, the power hostile to it, capital, there flow back to it its means of employment – i.e., its means of subsistence, under the condition that it again become a part of capital, that is become again the lever whereby capital is to be forced into an accelerated expansive movement.

To say that the interests of capital and the interests of the workers are identical, signifies only this: that capital and wage-labour are two sides of one and the same relation. The one conditions the other in the same way that the usurer and the borrower condition each other.

As long as the wage-labourer remains a wage-labourer, his lot is dependent upon capital. That is what the boasted community of interests between worker and capitalists amounts to.

If capital grows, the mass of wage-labour grows, the number of wage-workers increases; in a word, the sway of capital extends over a greater mass of individuals.

>Orchestrators of production are the problem

This is what landowners want you to believe. >Capitalism is something that happens on *their* land
So they should profit from the creativity of innovators, the mental skills of managers, and the physical labor of workers.

They are the real enemy.

and what the fuck are you supposed to do instead? invent some stupid bullshit like fidget spinners or make vines?

buy your own land and use it freely for yourself then

if you can't afford to do that, maybe someone will make a deal with you to allow you temporary use of their land for a lower price than purchasing it

then if you can actually produce something of value, you can earn enough to buy your own place

The least you can do is not actively defend your slavers like some of the cucks itt
Other than that... fight the power I suppose

Here we go again.

You mean why did I agree to work for a sum of money that was pre-arranged and that I'm happy with? Probably because it was pre-arranged and I'm happy with it. So what if he can earn more, that's his risk to take, I get paid either way. Value is subjective the sooner you learn this the better
Have fun being a loser that doesn't even make it to 70

I have to work 5-7 hours for free a week because I have to keep this menial job as no other place will match my current wage of $14/hr since I don't have a GED any real world qualifications.

It doesnt matter because those jobs Obongo created with debt spending are worthless drag on the economy and it has been explained and proven a million times before and the leaf shill fully understands that, yet continues feign ignorance and deny the economic reality and facts despite being BTFO and his false lefist or missleading unrelated chart posting being debunked an millions times before

Communist please kill yourself.

Viva la revolución!

What a shit attempt at a meme. The two gentlemen are supposed to be making a deal, not spouting random facts at each other.

>the """adult""" commie is shorter than most of the children
Every time

who the fuck bought the machines that i work on ? if it's not for him i would be a neet

>Nice meme commie. Why dont you tell the world why (((communists))) never go after banks? Why do they bother small business owners and farmers?
this

I'm self employed.

So yes I let my boss fuck my wife.

>Have fun being a LOSER XD
Yeah great buddy, meanwhile you're gonna live a rich successful life with a nice wife and a moderate income, just like everyones else, because if you work hard and do your best (for your boss) you too can become a part of the elite one day, amirite?
The fact that you ascribe the name "loser" to whoever doesn't agree with your capitalist gods, means you're already too conditioned by bourgeoisie's propaganda
I'm sorry friend, it's too late for you

What if we got rid of the minimum wage and replaced it with minimum profit percentage sharing?

>Why dont you tell the world why (((communists))) never go after banks?

The Soviet Union had a single bank, the Gosbank, and it was nationalized. Private banks literally weren't permitted to exist.

"Capitalism" is not responsible for your "metaphorical" delusions.

Thats the responsibility of the kikes writing those "le gommunism will fix made up problems" books just putting on a big lip to cover up for their lack of comprehension how business and economy really works and works best and convulting everything in retarded edgy and pretentious invented terms and convulting phrasing and running a rethoric show of truisms without any actual substance or rationale behind them, you like so much.

>I can go elsewhere
Except you can't. The only place you can go is to work for another capitalist/business owner.

This would be worse for most people, as sometimes businesses go periods without running profits at all but still remain able to function. This is very common actually.

Most communist never actually worked in their live and don't even know how a business is run and financed and just parrot their "insights" aka propaganda phrases from retarded commie books by people who have no clue or serious interest either and just try to push some delusionial ideals. Instead of answering your question they will just spout some superficial related phrase like "muh means of productions must belong to the proledariat so we give everything to the capitalist jewish elites who force us to worg at gunpoint :DDDDD" like a dumb shill bot, that doesnt actually answer the question and doesnt explain why their retarded spin that "everything that doesn't go in your simpleton pockets is theft" actually makes sense and how its bad.

because I'm close to him and know full well he works himself to the bone to earn those profits. You live and breathe your job and then criticise those above you, you spiteful little commie shit. A man who works hard and smart deserves everything he gets. The key part of that sentence being "and smart" which is where most people fail. Redistribution of wealth is a way of giving jealous, lazy drones something they don't deserve.

Communism is Jewish

Believe it or not but not every boss is making millions. Most likely your boss doesn't even own the place he works at and thus is paid a wage just like you (assuming you're not a NEET who's "fighting the power"). You're delusional if you believe being a boss will make people you part of the upper class.

You could start your own business.

This. What working "for the man" really is, is basically risk mitigation and outsourcing +80% of the functions of "your business". You take no risk, outsource a shit-ton, so you get jack shit.

Why don't communists admit Jews are behind modern capitalism?

Oh wow that already more choices than communist have besides dying in the gulag. And that doesnt even include the choice to run your own business no matter how small or big or become a drag to an otherwise successfull society and leech off real workers like most communists larpers.

talking about delusions, you should reread your post

Define "stole" Lajos.
Not giving you all of your erned money just to buy you proper equipement or give you 3 meals a day is not really sound klike stealing to me.

Serious question, are you a depressive? Nu-communists always seem to be, it's always someone else's fault and you're going to die anyway therefore there's no point in trying. Kind of a shitty way to live life.

By the way, it's your own fault you're stuck in a dead end job. Blaming others will not fix that.

The same people who are against private ownership are the same people who would be mad if their wife ducked man.

>having a wife
Fucking breeders man

>employs me illegally
Well I find your fucking problem then.
Mit vársz egy fekete munkától bassza meg?
Van munkavállalói szerződés? Ja nincs. Akkor meg ne rinyálj bakker.
És mi a francért említed külön a főnököd bőrszínét ha te is fehér vagy?
Hacsak nem olyan fehér ,hogy Kaukázusi (Pápai Joci)

>He doesn't have a gf/wife

does it count when i'm my own boss?

A legális munkahelyen se volt jobb. Azért említettem mert egy gyökér felhozta te fasz

If they really are then shilling for capitalism just makes you their useful idiot.

Being a leader is a hard fucking job that deserves a paycheck

Going on from this, the reason the big boss makes millions is because he is the one taking risks. When you go into your minimum wage job in the morning, you don't have shareholders hounding you on one side and your heads of department on the others, not to mention the weekly union disputes to deal with. You make decisions every day that will cost or make the business millions, and likely lead to the hiring or firing of employees and the gain or loss of key customers. You do not have to face these potential consequences when you're stacking shelves. Sure, the actual work is delegated to others, because there's only so many hours in the day, but you're the guy who has the final say and the success or failure will be attributed to you. Communist man children cannot and will never be able to comprehend this level of stress.

boipucci > disgusting vagina

They aren't permitted to exist in any country, retard.

>Communist
>Also homosexual
Not surprised in the slightest.

Money only makes people happier until they go over the global povertyline. I don't get why communists obsess over the rich as a rich man might feel a lot more miserable than you or i do. Communists are the definition of people who don't know what they are talking about.

I think you might be the retard. Even national banks are privatized in this day and age.

delusional communist neets and underachievers don't understand this because they have never held a position of responsibility

And you for communism theirs.
Understanding they control both sides is the beginning of your journey here. Lurk more
We have one enemy.

5 months until the revolution, brothers.
The fire rises.

>The Governor of the Hungarian National Bank is appointed by the President of Hungary at the proposal of the Prime Minister for a six-year term.
Ours is just another thing controlled by government.

>privatized
>run by someone appointed by the government

The employer provides the workplace, and pays for its costs, and I do my duties within it in exchange for pay. I am not directly generating profit through my work, it is completely dependent on the entire system that surrounds it.

I didn't build that system, and my work alone does not sustain it fully, so I am not entitled to all of its profits. If I wanted to take on that task I could become self-employed, or set up a cooperative effort (which capitalism does not prohibit), but I consider my wage to be a fair exchange for my labour and I don't wish to take on additional duties, so I do not.

There are no 'unpaid wages' here to steal.

I'm generally a somber person, but I wouldn't call myself depressed
> it's always someone else's fault
This idea that your life is your sole responsibility and that everything bad that happens in your life is your own fault is complete bullshit.
Like the rich and wealthy were the sole cause of their own success, while statistically the rich mostly inherit their wealth. The rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. There are of course plenty of rich people ruthless enough to get to the top of business, though once they're there they use their enormous riches and power to scoop up way larger sources of income with that power, so that lower class people cannot build up their own shit.
If riches and wealth came to those who work hard single mothers would be the richest people in the world.

>it's your own fault you're stuck in a dead end job
You're just blaming poor people for being poor, like they chose that existence, which is ridiculous

Yeah with communism it would be like "i take all the risks, but people who have no risks take the reward, totally righteous". Can communist explain this?

The rich lose their wealth all the time, what the hell? In finnish banks there is a saying "from father to son, and from the son to the bank". In capitalism you have to stay good from generation to generation or else you lose to someone better in competition. The rich taking large amounts of stuff from is just your own idea, real world doesn't work thst way.

So you're saying if you quit your job and all the other employees did as well the boss would continue to profit? Fascinating how you make excuses for your slavery

No, because that's a strawman

I know an AnCom.

He makes extraordinary claims like a single farmer can feed 200'000 people, so it doesn't matter if only a tiny number of people work.

Really the most materialistic beings in the world.

How is it a strawman?

>a single farmer can feed 200'000 people

Why would they do that? Other will come and do the same job. If not, the business owner should consider raise the wage to attract new employees. When he can't do this, it's over. A more efficient company takes over the market if there's profit in it.

lel

>The rich lose their wealth all the time, what the hell?
No they don't, what the hell? There's entire industries designed for rich people to keep their money in their hands, the rich have the money and power to keep their assets growing, the poor don't, is that really that hard to understand?
I don't care what people in Finland say

>In capitalism you have to stay good from generation to generation or else you lose to someone better in competition
You don't "have to stay good" when you have millions or billions of fucking dollars, you and your whole family could live out their entire life and never work a day longer, yet they still want more
> The rich taking large amounts of stuff
Of course they're not literally stealing food out of peoples hands, but a large company can very easily snuff out any upcoming competition, making it virtually impossible to gather a fair amount of wealth, compared to the top dogs, because they're making very sure that nobody reaches up to their level.

If the company shut down the store we'd all make no money at all.

You're so inept that the only person offering you a way to get out of absolute poverty is your boss, yet somehow you hate him?

Why blame your choices, right? Blame the bourgeoisie!

How does an employer 'steal' money from you? It's his money, his business, and he chooses what to pay you. If you agree to being paid $7.25 an hour that is what you will be paid.

Also, if employers steal your money, why is it that they can replace you with a robot and you cannot replace them?

You have 10 seconds to name a capitalist country that worked or you are sent to the gulags