What's the weather?

It's been way to fucking hot where I am in England the past two days, I can't even walk down the street without breaking a sweat and I'm a skinny guy.

I understand now what Aussies are always pissed off and Canadians are always polite

Rain/snow is the most redpilled weather

There are more options to warm up in the cold than there are to cool down from the heat. Fuck summer.

The only good thing about summer is waiting for thunder storms

The only thing you can do in the heat is tuck your t shit I'm the back pocket of your trackies mate

burn spaniards....

and my AC just broke, fuck this gay weather

What's the temperature in the UK right now? 20 degrees?

You guys are soft cock faggots. Where I live, it goes up to 40 degrees in summer and there are many parts of Aus where it hits higher than that.

Fuck this continent. I fucking hate the weather. The only good thing about this shit hole is that we aren't being flooded with terrorists and that's going to change in the next few years anyway.

Yeah but I ain't used to it mate, we ain't got brown sun protective skin like you

summer is a month away tho, we hit 40ÂșC all throughout july-august

The weather is fine in summer in the UK. I'm enjoying it. I could probably tolerate Australian summers after a while, but how the fuck do you guys deal with all the spiders? You've got some of the fucking craziest spiders I've ever seen.

Must be nice to have summer in the middle of the year desu. I've never experienced a winter Christmas with snow. I wish I was dead

Climate change is actually good for humanity. it will make most of Russia livable, maybe that's why the globalists want to stop it

Winter Christmas with snow is even more comfy than Christmas films make it look

Fuck you, stop making me depressed

I want to actually move to the UK within the next 6-12 months but then I see all the terrorist shit happening and it deters me so much. Would the UK be worth moving to or is it too far gone?

>90% humidity

Epic

I'm glad we're finally getting some sun over here. Temperatures are supposed to be around 30 degrees over the weekend, so that'll probably be our summer.

I don't get the big deal over snow

I lived in germany for two and a half years and saw plenty of snow. I've also gone skiing in Aus and NZ. Snow is just frozen water. Sure it's cool and all but I think it is WAY too overhyped.

You never got a perfect snowball headshot on some kid hanging outside the shops with his mates?

Most aussie creatures that can kill you ten times over are pretty illusive for the most part.

Aussies can always spot a spider too. No one has died directly from spider bite since the 70s. Sneks on the other hand are devils creatures that need to be eradicated asap

Snowball fights just made me cold

On the bright side you get to watch pale skinned tourists perish in the masses so silver linings i guess ay

Nah it's not really snow that I want but just nice, cold and cool weather. Most of Australia is either hot or cold sometimes but normally hot. I wanna live somewhere where it's cold for like 70% of the year

heres a tip up to help

mix alot of salt into water and stir it up then use a cloth of something and damp it on all your skin then youll be fine to run around in the heat works like q natural sunscreen too the salts deflect sunrays that's why the ocean hasnt evaporated

wtf up w the aussies in this thread hating summer gtfo to germanistan then, hot weather is best weather

sun going down at 8 pm, wearing as little clothing as possible, everything sunny all the time always good time beach party