Tru

tru

What do you expect? These people think putting ketchup on their well-done steak is the correct way to eat meat.

Only a cuck who doesnt know anything about cooking would complain about that leaf. Try making bolognese without 1. You can taste the difference right away

What do you expect these people to know about food?
They're at chipotle. That should say enough about their tastes and knowledge of food.
This isn't a white people, or american people problem. This is a stupid people problem. Where do they think spices come from? The Spice Fairy?

>spoiled suburban kids raised on mcfud encounter a bay leaf
Seems to be the same reaction I see from blacks when their chicken isn't fried and covered in Frank's Red Hot.

Catsup is an under appreciated sauce, snob. Do you hate tomatoes or something?

I give em the benefit of doubt because nobody is that stupid right? Also Indian food used laurel leafs too and nobody complains. Must be awful to grow up with no culture for these people

t. 12 year old who needs sugar on everything

lmao complaining about lovor

I bet you put that sugary crap on fries.

there's no correct way you stupid fucking buzzfeed blog reading faggot
ketchup is a nice fucking sauce, it's got a mix of flavors - are you stupid fag who thinks you can only eat meat by itself?
apple sauce
cranberry sauce
mint sauce
tomato sauce
pineapple
ALL THESE FUCKING THINGS GO ON MEAT FOR A REASON
BECAUSE
THEY
TASTE
FUCKING
GOOD
YOU
ANAL
FUCKING
NIGGER
I'm putting two scoops of ketchup on my steak every fucking time now just to piss you faggots off
you stupid fucking retarded faggots

chipotle's good though

its just meat and beans and rice and tomatoes and cheese

if i'm in panama I am going to drill your spine and rape the hole i've left, it's the closest thing I can imagine to raping your fucking soul
i hope you feel me raping you in the afterlife

I like that leaf. it's not white people retarded, it's americans

They're women, what do you expect?

Spice girls would have been better.

This is fucking cuck teir twitter bait and posting twitter here is for cucks. It's cuckception.

Sage.

>Mfw Americans named Laurierblad after a fucking Pokemon

>ketchup on steak

Fucking embarrassing. I get it as an ingredient but just putting it on top is a slap in the face to the meat. You obviously have either the most mundane shit taste or have never had a worthwhile steak but probably both.

That leaf is perfect for adobo

Black people:
can't establish a functional modern society without the helps of white people.

White people:
Can't spice food because teens on twitter weren't taught how to cook at an early age.

rly spins me electrons senpai.

While shopping a couple of weeks ago a woman in her fifties asked me if I knew what cilantro was.

A FUCKING LEAF

That's racist.

dont yall put mayonnaise on fries?

AMERIFATS BTFO
DAY OF THE GRILL WHEN?

>Frank's Red Hot.
you mean Louisiana. frank's is the patrician white man's choice

Oh look France is trying desperately to keep the 'Europe is sophisticated' meme alive.

This stupid 'white people don't know how to cook' meme triggers me, I know it shouldn't but it's just so far off base that I get baffled and angry that it's a thing

in all honesty ill put ketchup on a steak that isnt well seasoned or not juicy enough. but a nice five star restaurant steak doesnt need it

and for this bay leave dilemma, ill take it out if its in my food. i appreciate the flavor but i wont chew on the leaf

Mayonaise is the original and superior sauce for fries.. But that said, we put everything on it. Mayo, ketchup, peanut/satay sauce, curry-ketchup, onions and often multiple of those things combined.

DESIGNATED SHITTING PLATES

Speak of the devil

There's also handy on-the-go solutions like plastic containers..

curry-ketchup? i have never heard of such a thing. sounds delicious. ill have to do some research. but is mayo the original sauce for fries? ive never heard that. my girlfriend does that but im not a big fan. ketchup, hot sauce, bbq sauce and my most guilty pleasure for fries is ranch.

...Or paper bags for the environmentally conscious fries-shitter.

This. Once I ate steak blue rare I understood how much flavor and texture is lost once its medium. The flavor is incredible and needs little seasoning.

Fucking lamb on the bone blue rare is fucking amazing

American culinary education

>eats horse and doesn't know what peanut butter is.

There is literally nothing wrong with cooking a cheap steak with salt+pepper and then eating it with ketchup and fries.

They also cook their steaks with Coca-Cola.

I mean, It's better than catsup... but holy cow. It ain't the finest dining.

>ranch on fries
Each to his own, but not out loud for fuck's sake.
The euros are listening.

How is a leaf a spice?

hahaha. hell i dont eat ranch often. incredibly bad for you. thats why i was questioning the mayo on fries.

learn to A-1 sauce mayofags

>curry-ketchup? i have never heard of such a thing. sounds delicious

Literally ketchup with curry powder, from what I understand. Also possibly a bit more sugar, depending on the brand. (I've had the with a mild bitter hint, but also brands that are unmistakably sweeter than regular ketchup).

Where I live it's an integral part of the 'frikandel speciaal' (frikaldel being the lowest of the low tier mystery meat sausage, like a skinless hotdog, which is cooked, then frozen, then sold and then fried at a chip-shop or at home).. Speciaal is the combination of mayo, curry and onions.
>pic
Throw it on a bun and FUCKING DROWN IT in sauce.. If there's one thing foreigners don't understand is that you FUCKING DROWN deepfried mystery snacks in sauce.

Also, if you're morally opposed to eating horse, you might want to check the ingredient list before buying frikandel. Not a joke.

>eradicated populations for spices

wat

I-I'll let you on a secret.
I eat fries with garlic sauce, shit's GOAT.

lol

>what is
>oregano
>basil
>cilantro
>sage
Jesus, kys.

I did a rack of lamb blue rare a couple of weeks back and I was almost overwhelmed by the flavour

im sure it is

Agreed.
Now we're talking.

Seriously, never reveal to foreigners that buttermilk ranch is the king of sauces. They'll never understand.

Um you're supposed to remove the bay lead, sweetie

>all of them are females
>they dont know what a goddamn bay leaf is
Other than cooking, what else do american parents dont teach their children anymore?

Herbs not spices

>>eats horse
Yes. And? They make good sausage and smoked meat, they do okay in mince, and if they're raised and treated well they produce a mean steak.
>and doesn't know what peanut butter is.
The Netherlands is one of the countries in the EU where you actually CAN get peanut butter though. Unsweetened, thankfully... One of the benefits of colonialism I suppose.
>but is mayo the original sauce for fries?
Forgot to adress this, but yes. To my knowledge it is.. Fries are from Belgium, and in Belgium they've been serving them with mayo from the beginning I believe. They still do.

based white people are culinary masters, we put spices if the recipe needs it unlike non whites who need spices in their food to kill the bacterias to prevent diarrheas

>literally leaves
Just stop.

>there's no correct way

Ding ding ding

I like pepper or Diane sauce on my steak, but that's my taste. Taste is subjective.

Americans, professional eaters and fatties, but amateur thinkers.

I wonder how many non-whites are surprised to find out Tabasco sauce was made by a white guy in Louisiana almost 150 years ago.

underrated post

hell you can throw monkey parts in for all i give a shit. as long as its good

>bay leaf
What do people even use this for? I've seen it in literally one dish (beans & sausage soup) my whole life.

Fuck fries, ranch is best on pizza.

cultural appropriation
it's widely known that he stole the recipe from his poor slave negress before bludgeoning her to death with a chicken drumstick

>oregano spice
>basil spice
>cilantro spice
>sage spice

Those exist?

>calling it catsup
triggered

Should have went to 5 Guys

Ah ha, so they admit whites use spices.

>all are women

>thinking it's a meme

I weigh 130, bet you weigh more you faggot leaf jackoff monger.

>Should have went

> leafs are fat
This is the average leaf. I bench this guy for reps.

>Tomatoes
You mean tomato extract? ketchup is like 1% tomato, the rest is sugar and chemicals.

>trading with people is apparently "eradicating" them
We got spices from Arabs, niggers got spices from us, they should stop parting themselves on the back

We get unsweetened peanut butter too here.
And yes, mayo or frietsaus are the best sauces for fries.
t. Belgian

Well yeah we all saw Fellini movies...then he died. Now all I see are pasty, dead eyed cattle getting plowed by muzzies.

Take a chill pill faggot and learn how to eat. Ketchup on a fucking steak? We are one of the few countries that know how to properly cook and yet you choose to ruin your meal

mmm, pommes med örlog

>leaving the bay leaf in food being served

it is correct to complain

potentially lethal. could be razor sharp

Ive never used bay leaves before, but arnt you suppose to rip it into smaller pieces, or remove it from the dish before serving, like a twig of rosemary? having 1 whole leaf in it seems weird.

Lol

Someone should find some tweets of niggas wondering about the violence on worldstar hiphop
The caption: wow, black people eradicated entire neighbouring tribes for bloodlust and hearts to use for voodoo, yet somehow street brawls remain a mystery.

Contrived, I now, best I can come up with while pooing

Fucking autists who think they're le cool and cultured for eating their steak a certain way need to go back to Buzzfeed

>spices

What is this sweetened peanut butter you euros keep alluding to? Like Resee's cups? I never see sweetened peanut butter. It's just ground up peanuts.

>huur white people don't use laurel
Why are niggers so stupid? Only sheltered millennials who leave in big cities while eating food out of plastic bags don'ìt know what it is

They have the same problem as Sup Forums
>a fucking leaf

Jif and Skippy are the only American brands of peanut butter widely available in Sweden. Both are heavily sweetened.

>sugar and chemicals

Sounds pretty edgy, but actually it's a sauce made from tomatoes.

You fucking elitists are pathetic. Do you poor fags also give your steak a blowjob before eating? It's just fucking meat

WHITE SUPREMACIST FOOD

our niggers invented it... supposedly. You're missing out. Should have had slavery like we did. Would've gotten sweetened peanut butter out of it.

Gotta go smucker's natural