So, what's the story with Weimar? What do I need to know?

So, what's the story with Weimar? What do I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic
salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
dallasdenny.com/Chrysalis/2016/11/22/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-weimar-transvestites-and-the-threat-to-our-own-trans-community//
books.google.de/books?id=hyljBgAAQBAJ&pg=PT158&lpg=PT158&dq=dekadenz weimar&source=bl&ots=Q4lSiaSv6N&sig=jPWyAy-F6jkhnU8jJDnwCXij-ng&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPkefdo43UAhXLbhQKHb6ZAzY4FBDoAQglMAE#v=onepage&q=dekadenz weimar&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=Oph14OIUdQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Professor D.V.R.N Goldstein should be able to help you out in the Historical documents section user

You buggers are the reason Mr Hilter was elected. Your Zionist overlords pushed degeneracy into Germany. If they had of blended in and not stick their noses out, WW2 wouldn't of happened.

REEEEEE

I need links and sources pls

God's chosen people were running the democracy during and after ww1, they let the German folk take it up the ass for about a decade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

A bit of light reading

It says nothing about liberal brainwashing and Jews. You know very well who controls (((Wikipedia)))

read "Paradise regained"
salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles

Notice how all the signatures on the Deutsche side of that treaty are Judische.

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

dallasdenny.com/Chrysalis/2016/11/22/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-weimar-transvestites-and-the-threat-to-our-own-trans-community//

nice alt-right fan fiction
did you dig it straight out from greatest meme ever told?

books.google.de/books?id=hyljBgAAQBAJ&pg=PT158&lpg=PT158&dq=dekadenz weimar&source=bl&ots=Q4lSiaSv6N&sig=jPWyAy-F6jkhnU8jJDnwCXij-ng&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPkefdo43UAhXLbhQKHb6ZAzY4FBDoAQglMAE#v=onepage&q=dekadenz weimar&f=false

At this point you can't believe anybody, you can only read all the narratives and make your own judgement

"Drei Kameraden" by Erich M. Remarque
This book gives you an idea. It's just mediocre literature in my eyes but gives you an idea about how people felt during that time.
I've read it some time ago before I was redpilled so I might have not picked up on some things.

Can you explain me how a german become redpilled ? Which process ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oph14OIUdQ0

>israel

So find your own confirmation bias? I want cold hard facts, jebadiah

Degenerate kikefest that couldn't control its communist rebels so the people had to do that themselves and created the NSDAP which the degenerate kikefest gouvernment tried to control and once again failed.

1970s Berlin with Bowie and Iggy Pop full on drugs have NOTHING on 1920s Berlin's degeneracy.

the destruction of the Weimar Republic is the single biggest catastrophe in all of German history

Weimar Germany was at the absolute peak in science, culture and arts, it was highly democratic and regarded as a model for democracy.

Funny that the model for democracy is a farce that leads to decadence, mob rule, and hyper inflation.

The peak of science, culture, and arts is just an opinion. That statement holds no value.
It was not the biggest catastrophy, the treaty of Versailles was

nice argument, faggot kike
everything in that article is true

>cold hard facts
Only god has those

That sounds like a very post modern thought
>if facts are arguable then there are no facts. Everything means nothing and nihilism is the way to go
No thank you

Except he said only God has facts, that line of thought dates back to Plato and pre-Socratics you uneducated swine and has nothing to do with pomo.

This is one of the biggest pieces of b8 I've ever seen on Sup Forums

This this this

It is post modern in the sense that if only god has facts then there is no point with having facts. It may be older than post modernism but it still applies. Just look at his fucking conversation, he is saying the article is not necessarily true because there are many narratives to choose from. This doesnt solve anything because we have no foundation to build a better society off of. We have no proven history that leads to a certain out come. And fuck yourself finnigger you probably arent even finnish. You clearly dont understand anything outside of your ice hut

>>It is post modern in the sense that if only god has facts then there is no point with having facts
cool conclusion too bad it doesn't apply to like
any of the branches of abrahamic death cults that I know of

It was poor and many Germans felt defeated due to the poverty and the defeat of the first war. Hitler managed to take power through people's fears and propelling the stab in the back myth.

look up the scientific achievements of the 1st reich, you krautnigger
early 1900s Germany was your golden age

*2nd reich

I do agree the culture of Ernst Busch, Fritz Lang, Kurt Weill and the like was good but the democracy was in shambles and communists and Nazis were frighting over who could destroy it first.

It was the test phase for the European Union.

So every decision you make is based off of opinions and half truths as far as you know? Its a stupid thought. We know ice is cold, we know fire is hot. These are facts and determine how we live our life. To say only god knows facts is indeed a lie.
>doesn't apply to like any of the branches of abrahamic death cults that I know of
What are you even on about.

they ain't got shit on Albert Einstein, Max Wolf, Max Planck, Werner Heisenberg, Carl Bosch, Alfred Wegener, Otto Hahn and all the rest of them