How will the world/media react when the race war in South Africa starts?

How will the world/media react when the race war in South Africa starts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0qtegaPZD4
youtube.com/watch?v=OWViAvx-Ruc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they will claim its justified, but hopefully will be countered by all the videos and pics on social media networks that show the pure savagery of the black none humans.

It has already begun and the most world either ignores it or believe they deserve it because muh apartheid.

Depends on what happens.
If whites die (or worse, knowing South Africa...) - either nothing, no reaction at all or justification.
If blacks die, they will go apeshit and start screaming racism

11:11:11

I just hate irl Kobayashi Maru.

Blacks get because whitey good at war, blacks become refugees and goes to sweden. Then a new Nelson Mandela appears there and its the same cycle over again

Btfo*

We will bomb white south african racists to ensure a future to the poor black children who are still oppresed by their ex colonial masters obviously

>When is it going to "start"?
Technically when it's the down to the very last white being murdered???

It will never make the news. No one will know, no one will care. (((They))) think that the evil whites deserve to die.

No when the blacks go full Zimbabwe mode and the whites organize into fully operation mini nations.

Rhodesia 2.0

Whites are gonna get ethnically cleansed while the rest of the world sits back and watches

it's gonna be a blood bath

It wont be a race war.
It will be Rhodesia 2.0 with 75% less giving a fuck

Look at how the media covers it now. They will ignore it or they will only cover things that make whites look bad.

>Starts
Are you a time traveler?

Just imagine how the MSM is going to spin a civil insurrection in South Africa.

>White Racists Murder 10 Black Government Troops Because They Didn't Want Them On Their Land (WTF)
>Innocent Black Teenagers, 17 and 19, Killed by White Supremacists in South Africa for Simply Loitering
>[VIDEO] White Racist Attacks Peaceful Armed Protestors

Nothing about SA in or mainstream media.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0qtegaPZD4

>Black on white violence = good, because white rayciss
>White on black retaliation = bad, because white rayciss
>leads to western nations and UN sending help for poor discriminated blacks
>leads to SA white extinction
>leads to western celebration of end of white tyranny
>leads to Zimbabwe 2.0
>etc etc

If the whites are dying then there will stay a media blackout if the whites re winning then there will be outrage and military intervention.

The racewar started 20 years ago you retard

And all the media said was "tis a right thing to see, die you evil racists".
I doubt most people on Sup Forums even heard of Rhodesia before coming here, despite how large and important of a country it was. I knew one guy, and he was still like "racist slaveowners got angry or something"

How will history remember the racewar in Europe? They won't, Germany and Sweden were always Muslim!

So they will ethnically cleanse all the whiteys and then axe fo gibs when they are unable to maintain 19th century standards of agriculture?
If this happens people has to start learning at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWViAvx-Ruc

depends who's getting killed
if it's whites they'll ignore it, pretend it isn't happening

West would start (((humanitarian))) bombardment against the whites

>when
Um...

I got a liberal friend, she is definitely redpilled on South Africa but is in that denial stage
>b...but #NotAllBlackMen

Also maybe a race war in Africa is what is needed to wake up the people

Social media won't be able to hide this, blacks love uploading their crime to social media
Maybe the real redpill is South African whites need to die to redpill the white people in our countries

should I go visit SA now before this shit kicks off? whats the whitest part of that country?

All this "#notallXYZ" crap is such a weak argument. You don't need the whole UFC roster to beat you to a pulp. One fighter is enough.
It's pure issue dodging.

>Visiting SA
Really? you couldn't think of anywhere else nicer to go?

In fact all countries are fucked in some way or another but South African whites get murdered on a daily basis, go to someplace like Iceland or New Zealand if you want to have a good time without having to look behind you back every second and live in a high security fortress just so the savages won't kill you at night

P-please s-stop...

like some whites getting killed by blacks? that's hardly a race war, just something you should expect when trying to live around blacks anywhere in the world.

A race war in the US is what is needed, and the US is going the way of South Africa. So its all good.

the fuck is there to see or do in iceland or nz? wheres the thrill in those places?

same way we did with zimbabwe i imagine

We'll prioritize taking 50,000 white refugees, Europe can have the 50 million nigger refugees.
Everybody wins.

whites will defend themselves, blacks will die en masse, the western world will go in to help the blacks, the liberal's fantasies will become reality, the race war will be flooding all the way to the usa and other countries filled with NIGGERS

A race war is so unlikely.. You people haven't a clue what's actually happening here..

Go on

t. malema

Screencapped.

>How will the world/media react when the race war in South Africa starts?

like the always do op muh colonialism but muh its their land things like that.

whats happening in south africa now is what happened in rodhesia long ago.

Yea but all our countries are slowly turning into South Africa or China

The day whites become a minority in their own countries is scary, in Australia we have Muslims working in politics promoting their peaceful muslims bullshit and telling us Australians to open our borders for their people because they are peaceful... also we're been invaded by asians since as long as I can remember

I mean, an awakening is needed and soon as well, all the economists are telling us we're going to be minorities in our countries as early as 2030 so there isn't much time left to save ourselves

I might sound like some LARPING faggot but right now i'm living in an area surrounded by Muslims and not too long ago there was a stabbing up the road from my place which killed a guy and they were investigating one of the attackers in part of terrorism

I hear stories that they hacked the guy to death from locals

A FUCKING ALIEN NOSTROMO

He's just playing the age old game of identity politics to gain more support.

A civil war is more likely though.. With the current worrying development of Jacob Zuma and his efforts to stay in power directly or by proxy could cause war.

You make your own experience my friend
Meet backpackers at backpacker hotels and do shit with them, go to the bar and meet locals, have sex, go to beaches, explore the land, look at tourism places

idk... this isn't rocket science mate, use your imagination but otherwise I wouldn't risk my life for a holiday in Africa out of all places

You don't think he would start a race war if it means he can be Stalin of niggerland?

Seriously though, is it safe to travel to South Africa? I'm think of asking my soon-to-be girlfriend to go there with me. We're both avid backpackers

Things can change obviously and the land issue is pretty pervasive in the rhetoric here.

But, currently he's focused United with all the other opposition parties to get Zuma out of power. Which is the actual real issue here.

t. honorabu memba

I thought it had already started and ended, with the darkies winning.
Don't they outnumber the whites like 6 to 1?

>People have to start learning
>Blacks
>People

HOLY SHIT
SOME DARK SKINNED PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE TOPRIGHT

ARE THERE TIERS OF DARKINESS??????

Hmmm its a risk, crime is a problem here it's never really safe anywhere to be honest.

There is no such thing as white people in Africa, it's just a myth

No, people have to start learning.