If you're so smart, why is it "the Jews" and not you who control the world?

If you're so smart, why is it "the Jews" and not you who control the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? Arabs

Mamma locked the basement door. I can't get out.

power is inherited, not taken

It's opposite world.

Can't do anything about that.

If you believe in the jewish boogie man then your not smart.

Because we're also honest and fair.
Jews rely on being subversive and infiltrating countries to destroy them from within.

That is why we need HITLER.

If you're so smart, why can't you figure out a way to be honest and fair and be in control of the world?

I don't believe in subversion and manipulation of people, unlike they do.

If they were so smart, they wouldn't need to destroy our civilisations to keep us in check.

The elites handed it over to them fucktard, we have no power because nobody will wake up and fight them.

White people aren't hell bent on ruling the world. We are more apt to provide a happy, healthy, comfortable life for ourselves, which in turn makes people who aren't us jealous as all fuck. Jews are parasites who hate working. It's in their nature to plot, scheme, and subvert in order to achieve what we provide ourselves with.

That's why white countries are so desirable to live in. We never stop creating new and improved ways to further our comfort. The comradery that whites share is based on this philosophy. Everyone takes care of their own, and provides the surplus to the community at large.

Niggers steal what they can to achieve their goals. Kikes scheme their way to their goals. Whites work together through fellowship to achieve their goals. Asians try to copy whites. Indians just shit in the street. Etc etc.

So how come the Jews took power away from you?

>that same Portuguese JIDF that shows up in every Holocaust thread

Just gas yourself already.

If you're so smart, why can't you get out of your parents basement?

once crypto nets neet coin holders 100 million in gains after bitcoin hits $100000 the beta uprising will be in full swing

If you're so smart, why can't you convince people to fight them?

If you're so smart, why can't you prevent them from destroying your civilization?

Raw intellect is meaningless without the power to leverage it. Wealth and power is concentrated at the top. Without the blessing of the elite, you'll never get much done. In a real meritocracy, it would be possible, but the game has been fixed for some time.

Jews were powerless until the 20th century. If they succeeded in rising to the top, why can't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

The truth is, then, you're not so smart.

Do you even know any Jewish people? You don't know what you're talking about.

I know this is a safe space for people like you or whatever, but jeepers, you're an idiot.

Because those are mutually exclusive retard. Being fair means realising the world is inhabited by many different peoples and each one deserves free will and be in charge of their own future. You can grow without steping on others.
If jews are so smart why is Israel a shithole? One would expect it to be some kind of futuristic utopia.

Jews have been wrecking nations for far longer than the last 100 years.

The idea that their intellect is why they make up 50% of reporters, Hollywood executives, bankers, and lobbyists, is patently ridiculous. If intellect were the only factor, we'd see racial demographics in those fields roughly proportional to Ivy League schools. Instead 40% of all billionaires in the US are kikes and they make up the majority of Hollywood, journalism, and finance.

Because they Have the blessing of Abraham and will be successful in everything they do

>jeepers, you're an idiot
>you don't know what you're talking about

Not an argument, Kike.

60+ years of nepotism. Also these:

they had a head start

If you're so smart, why can't you prevent nepotism or use nepotism to your advantage?

If you're so smart, why can't your have the blessing of Abraham too?

See, Jews have this thing called "power" and "money" where being "smart" does not guarantee you will be able to obtain the former two.

Because I grew up poor. I have absolutely no say in how my government is run.

Jews are smart but not that much, the difference of iq between jews and whites being single digit. Because of total numbers there are many millions more smart whites than smart jews and that's why they need to employ subversive tactics to make it to the top.

Most of the jewish success can be explained by corruption and ethnic nepotism, not their own merit. It's the same with all shitskins really, notice how they can only prosper when living in whites countries but their own homeland are always shitholes.

God only gave it to ethnic jews

Held back by honor. The eternal merchant has no such restriction.

The Jews dont control Asia or the Middle East. Only America and Europe. They are not as powerful as you think.

If you're so smart, why can't you emulate their success and be successful too?

If you're so smart, why can't you figure out a way to become rich?

>intellect us the only thing that matters

If you're so smart, why don't you convert to Judaism or marry a Jewish woman to receive Abraham's blessing?

What else matters? Context? If you were smart, you could change the context.

>where being "smart" does not guarantee you will be able to obtain the former two.
t. brainlet

Working on it. First problem first, gotta climb out of (((debt))), their oldest weapon against white peoples. Was lied to my whole life about how "college is necessary for a good job." So currently dealing with that.

Because in the middle ages we were all peasants but the Jews were fucking bank usurers, something so subdle only they would do it

>"college is necessary for a good job."
It's not??!?

the deep state is republican and i'm not so

They are raised from birth to be infiltrators and recognize each other by subtle references and gestures until they look around and everyone in the company is jewish. Plus organized efforts by foreign governments and dual citizen billionaires.

Nope, at least for IT. Certifications are what you need, and most businesses will help you get those for X years staying with the company.

Your argument is absurd. Kikes are 2% of the US population. Even if they all had IQs of 120, there would still be more whites with higher IQs than those kikes. How do you explain their prominence in media, finance, and politics?

I know lots of Jewish people. I also know lots of niggers, Indians (dots and feathers), Asians, and even a few Abbos. Been around the world a few times. Those views are experience based, not studied in a book or website or propaganda soaked TV shows.
I understand why you try to pretend we're all one species and everything is rainbows and butterflies... You're young, naive, and inexperienced. I don't hate you for being so foolish, but I remain hopeful that people like you will grow out of your idiocy.

agree. fucking pt shill, must be getting from a kike like 200 bucks to post on Sup Forums so he can continue smoking hash in his basement

Because they not only have brains, but another advantage too, they lack empathy and consciousness. They didn't rise by bettering themselves, but by holding everyone else down. Their power comes from taking from others and manipulating others. Unless you're a psychopath, you can't use others like that, you have remorse.

it's filled with Palestinians, and under constant attack from inside and outside threats. Serious threats, which makes them invest on defense. The fact alone that it survived for so long is a great achievement

The Jewish line is through the father i dont who started the through the mother meme, its not true

Who said we were smart?

In the game of power, Jews are winning right now. Whatever. People and ethnic groups fight for power all the time.

Someone will displace them eventually.

>White people aren't hell bent on ruling the world.
>European countries engage in mass colonialism and slavery for hundreds of years

The real reason is that it's just another boogieman for people to point at instead of accepting actual reasons. See all this shit about them lacking honor and shit, like real life is some sort of fucking RPG where Jews have +5 Bluff and Whites have an extra feat slot.

Jews are smarter.

b8 on a 5 year olds level
>why can x do this
>because reasons
>yeah but whyyy

>Who said we were smart?
You said.