Shoul Turkey stay in NATO or should it be kicked out?

Shoul Turkey stay in NATO or should it be kicked out?

What does Sup Forums think about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article164826942/Erdogan-loest-wegen-Oesterreich-Eklat-bei-der-Nato-aus.html
rt.com/politics/388425-russians-see-turkey-as-ally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep the land, get rid of the turks

Europe and anzacs had tried it in 1915,they lost.

FPBP

Soviet union has fallen NATO serves no purpose it should desperse

homo gayreek firstly u should save northern cyprus

Don't you see Russia and China which have more than 1.9 million soldiers as a threat?

I start to believe they actually want to be kicked out to join a kind of russian alliance.
Same as Erdogan already made up his mind about Europe and wants to seek his economical future in Russia.
Wait for his referendum to devaluate the turkish lira to bring it closer to the ruble.

Why does someone from a city on the other side of the world care so much about roachland? You don't happen to be another diaspora roach, do you?

We should kickout the turks from Europe rather than Turkey from NATO.

U are a diaspora in cyprus

Leave cyprus or the glorious Turkish army will force u

YOU HAD TRIED IT

TURKS STILL KEEP ISTANBUL-which is the last capital of rome- AND CYPRUS

Erdogan needs europe,europe needs Turkey

we should take back Konstantinopel. Islamofags should be used for mining on the Moon/Mars

morally they should get kicked out, but sadly they are important because of the positon and second because of their army.

You can only take a suit in Istanbul,as a tourist.

This

Is that a question?

What do Turks have in common with Europe? Nothing. The only thing we share is a history of war.

Turks can not be trusted because depending on how the wind turns, change their mind
And they use any opportunity to oppress others.

The Turks are a people made up of thieves, murderers and liars.

Turks out of Nato, Turks out of Europe

What happens if Turkey leaves NATO

>US no longer has the ability to threaten Russia by closing Turkey's straits, which would not only kill Russia's economy, but also prevent Russia's military presence in the Middle East.

>NATO no longer has nuclear weapons that are critically close to Moscow.

>Russia might as well just conquer some part of Turkey since it is no longer protected by NATO, gaining access to warm waters and fix its economy

>EU gets swarmed with Syrian refugees

should I continue?
Why do you think Turkey is able to threaten Europe, kill kurds in Syria, shoot down Russian planes without anyone saying a word? We are too strategically important for anyone to make a move. Noone wants to even slightly risk starting a war between Russia and USA.

They should be kicked out because they are a backward Muslim nation that doesn't 't respect human rights.

dumb mudslim is dumb

meanwhile turkey kicks austria out from nato

welt.de/politik/ausland/article164826942/Erdogan-loest-wegen-Oesterreich-Eklat-bei-der-Nato-aus.html

m-muh christian alliance. muh dues volt. you fags dont understand how real-politics works. its pathetic.

Hans,I as a Turk, respect deutchlands history and deutch people.Yes,we fought during middle age but remember we were allies durng ww1.you want Turks in Deutchland and we have accepted it.What do you want from Turkey? Istanbul? Cyprus? That is like Russians want Berlin back.We Turks want to cooerate with Europeans.You have culture,history and science but you always like 'roach give constantinople back roach kicked out of NATO.REMEMBER WE FOUGHT IN KOREA FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

Turkey was much better with Attaturk. Erdogan has ruined everything.

kick them out of course. NATO in its current form is a relic of the cold war. It doesn't fit the interests of our world today. Russia and Turkey work on an intimate level in Syria. Turkey wanted to buy Chinese rockets.
I want pic related

>I start to believe they actually want to be kicked out to join a kind of russian alliance.
That's pretty obvious by now, yes.

But economically you are wrong. Germany employs almost one million roaches in roachland. They are dependent on the EU and have a pretty good deal, too. They have tariff free trade without the downsides.

And this of course. Greece should try to provoce a war with them after they are out of NATO.

Why are you trying to bait in every single post Özkan?
Are you not able to communicate in a civilized manner? You're like a dog that always barks

only benevolent dictator in history. we miss you handsome bastard.

fucking kek

I have obsessive compulsive disorder

I have to reply

>300 replies due to angry sandniggers who respond to every post because inbreeding leads to a short temper, low IQ and an inferiority complex

>projecting of your behavior done in other threads: The post

Stay

>be anglo
>acccuse Turks being retarted
>take istanbul back and lost it
>lost cyprus to Turks

Naturally it shouldn't stay. Afterall NATO is a Western alliance.

However, especially for Russia sake and since the West is a cesspool of postmodernism and dengeracy, Turkey should stay and do as much damage to the alliance as possible. Limiting cooperation with Austria is a good thing. Turkey shoudl damage NATO as much as it can. Then form closer realtions and cooperation with Russia.

Interestingly enough, most Russians see Turkey as an ally: rt.com/politics/388425-russians-see-turkey-as-ally/

Lessening of relations with West and closer ties to Russia may not have happened had the Kemalists in power. Being pro West is not a good thing any longer. The West has betrayed itself. Its most important men are spinning in their graves right now.

Is already hard when you hear the truth
right Achmed?
No matter what you do it is in your blood
I had a woman from Bursa and I knew your culture and your people very well.
Anyone who understands how Türken really are, they will despise them forever.

Let's kick the second biggest military of NATO out. Good idea. Merkel would approve.

We never wanted to have you here.
You know that the Americans have forced us to take you.
Maybe you should read some history.
Helmut schmidt wanted to send you home
Helmut Kohl wanted to give you money to remigrate.

And one day we will send you home, believe me

We do not belong together that you have to understand.Helmut schmidt wanted to send you home
Helmut Kohl wanted to give you money to remigrate

And one day we will send you home, believe me

We do not belong together that you have to understand.We feel you as a burden.

And the only question is whether it is peaceful or with bloodshed.

As if you wouldn't turn your back on the rest of NATO anyway when the shit hits the fan.

If you can not drive the biggest car does not help.
And so is that with your military

You may impress the Inbreed Arabs with it

But Europe would inhale you

Hans tge neonazi I respect nazis they had high IQ but apparently you haven't.

Turks in germany have always their home in Turkey.They can come if your goverment wants and believe me I want them to come back but your country needs them.If you want to fight with Turks OK lets fight.you are talking about a fight that you can not win.

You do not understand how much we Europeans despise you.
Your duplicity, your lies, your behavior, everything about you.
And do not worry, the time will come
The wood is split.

And do not forget who is a guest with whom.
You are in our house
And you yourself know how your countrymen behave here
Never spit the host in the face that knows every child

EU and NATO are not the same thing. anyway Erdoroach is an idiot if he think that an alliance with Russia is worth it. Russia and T*rkey have been rivals for centuries for a reason, if NATO is dissolved then Russia will have no geopolitical threat coming from Europe and their main geopolitical threat will be T*rkey

That's not up to you and it will never fucking happen you fat bald cuck

thats something for sure. our soldiers will not arm poor bosnians to save their lives. you are worse than nazis. nazis did it because they believed it. you are bunch of cowards.

You had three generations to become part of our society.
We have given you everything
Schools, work, the possibility to ascend.
How many peoples give other peoples this opportunity?

And what did you make of it?

you are bunch of racists slightly better than your fucked up ancestors.

People you allowed in your country couldn't compete with others in Turkey, they were worst of the worst. Don't they take the jobs no average German would never agree to do?

Then attack Turkey if you a heart you fucking eurogays.

oh sorry i forget that you eurocucks invented homosexuality and your youth fucks each other.

Coward homos.

My poor friend
You do not know who I am.
And one thing you have to learn for life, "Never" is a word that only use cowards.
You really have no idea how we Europeans work.
But that will change soon.
Remember my words

Our citizens helped you to rebuild your country after ww2.you want them to do that they didn't but you act like they beg you to do that.

We always want peace but if you homo nazis want fight we don't run away.

>when the argument isn't going your way
>"yeah, well, you're racist"
>tfw calling someone on Sup Forums a racist as an insult
>tfw still a roach

Lol

So you have no place in NATO. You have to go.

You mean the NATO ally that isn't afraid to shoot down russian jets in their territory? Whose security forces beat the shit out of antifa trash in DC?
I don't get the roach hate. They are good allies.

Do you really believe that we have made you?
When you came germany was already rebuilt .
And yes at the beginning you did just like all other guest workers low works.
And now explain why it worked with other guest workers and not with you?
Do you hear Germans talking about Yougoslaven, Italians, Czechs?

Everything has a reason, and no lie lives forever

Turkish nuclear survivors have no place in this earth

>be occident
>lost everything in 600 years(1100-1700)to a race that came from asia
>get butthurt
>threaten them on internet
>go masturbate
>they still have istanbul cyprus and anatolia

Yeah that was our first conflict though.
We have much more experience now and could probs do it now.

NATO needs the Bosporus but idk why the west doesn't try a coup to get a puppet in control.

its not insult. its stating a fact. if you are a racist, at least be a honest one. dont make excuses. i respect full blown racist more than you. you are pathetic.

kicked out and then annexed at the first convenient excuse

Then send back them why are you threatening like a child?

They love Turkey I love my citizens what is the problem?

Oh sorry your goverment needs them.

Well maybe if NATO stopped surrounding their countries with bases they would stop their military buildups.

Sorry but your country's generation is dying.

They are all homos who scare if hear a missile sound.

How long can a government hold if the people reject it?

It will take maybe 10-15 years but we will.

We have survived the plague, we have survived 2 world wars, we will also survive you

You are a big joke

It is too easy to send them back

Just a PM of Germany should say 'we dont want you here' be sure most of the Turks would come back.

You will experience it with your own eyes my friend.

Sorry to say, but I think Pinochet enter your category too.
>inb4 commies are humans
Yeah, keep telling yourself that faggot.

I already have.

> Who cares ? The Russian would not be able to get out of Mediterranea and contested by French, British and Italian Fleet (without counting USA)

> lol they were already moved to Romania because USA can't trust the Roach

> That would be a good thing actually

> More than it actually is ?

Yes, please, bring more of your faggotry

>EU and NATO are not the same thing.
Well, NATO is the military arm of the EU. Or at least it was before Trump got elected.
And I was answering to someone who talked about Europe and not only NATO.

>Russia and T*rkey have been rivals for centuries for a reason
Yes. But in the current situation both sides did show a lot of flexibility. The roaches deliberately shot down a Russian plane and Putin didn't go apeshit about it but used it in an icecold manner to get some gains out of them. They are both autocratic, that's why this is possible.
Then there is also Armenia. Lavrov is an ethnic Armenian btw.

Turkey belongs in NATO and EU.
It's us Greeks who should leave both.

I think Sobieski, Peter the Great and Alexander II would tend to disagree with you

t. Achmed with proxy/"refugee" in greece

That was a funny story :D

Do you know how it went out and how the posters were suspended the next day? (Was a funny story when the hotelier had apologized, or not?

>At least they are entertaining

No more Ottoman Empire : why? because we, with the eternal anglo, BTFOed you and made you our bitch.

If you leave both, your country will fare far worse than Venezula since your army is vastly more corrupted and there are a lot of arm being stockpile everywhere.

No way, the army nor the public servants of your government will give up their pensions and welfare without a fight to the death.

>turkey wants to kick austria out of nato because we are mean to achmed
How?
We aren't even in the nato, we only have several agreements with them

Yeah, I see you still don't know how us Greeks feel about you yet.

We have enough pride to last us a millenium of starvation. So long as we're not tricked by traitorous leaders again.

>we only have several agreements with them
you dont have anymore. turkey vetoed all.

Get rid of Erdogan and AKP.

If not kick them out and let Russia, Syria and Iran have their fun and give Cyprus and Greece back their land.

I wouldnt have said this but you forced me

Your next generation is in hand of Turks even in your army you have Turkish officers
You re getting older we are getting younger

We have a dynsmşc educated youth you have walking deads

Sorry hans next decades are ours

Get them out

LOL

>made you our bitch

>still can not kick Turkey out of NATO

>still can not leave incirlik airbase

From where would NATO forces operate from in The fertile crescent without Turkey?

You mean the Turks?

no problem
You have your dreams I have mine
We'll see who was right at the end

>let the games begin

>this new star wars trailer sounds amazing

Not anymore, that's why I used past tense.

Now you are just a tiny irrelevant country, who try to play with ambiguity and influence it's former empire where you have far less influence than the westerners.

Once a nigger, always a nigger.

>no problem

>the game that have been already lost

>tiny irrelevant country

>less influence

>to the country that havent let the european country(austria) to join the european army(NATO)

You dumb idiot. You think we want to stay anywhere near Germany?
We'd even fucking join an extra-terrestrial invading force if that would put us on a different camp than Germany's.
Germany is in EU? We don't want to be in EU.

And as well know, Turks and Germans are BFF. They deserve each other. They compliment each other. They should fucking marry each other.
So Turkey and Germany should be together and Greece against them both. That is normal. That is how should things be.

best answer

Hahahaha

that was good

We are the majority with 80% and have already lost? You have to explain to me how this works: D

You live mainly in the cities and we live in the country.
I can already understand that if one lives in Köln, Berlin or Frankfurt thinks it will soon be so far.
But you are already clear that this is a distorted perception, or?

>We do not play backgammon but chess my friend

> France having less influence than Roachistan

Just... topkek, keep trying

Cannon fodder

Better lose a roach than an european

Kekistan has more influence than your roachfest country. And IT'S MADE UP