not having kids is smart

> not having kids is smart

why?

Pic related, what is their end goal? Literally did that search 10 sec ago. Check it yourself.
I rather be dumb and have children, sue me mofo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think it's a conspiracy desu

leftists are increasingly childlike so they don't want children themselves

Honestly, one of the reasons why I want to have kids is so I can raise them using good OLD russian german standards and values, and not turn them into massive cucks and SJWs.

Most reasons to not have kids include money, stress, responsibilities. And if you're not capable of handling this then well, you can go study gender studies.

this is a good and normal reason. ((They)) trained us to think children are some kind of hobby or random lifegoal like going skiing on Mnt everest.
Uh no, you have children so you can increase your power. Children can work for you, they can support you, you have quite literally a bigger army when you have children.
Oh does it sound ridiculous? Only because ((they)) made it so. There is nothing ridiculous about this, this has been true and will always be true into all eternity. You have children to make your life EASIER.
((They)) turn everything around on you and act like your life will be such a horrible chore if you have children. No dude, you have them so they can support you, do stuff for you and be a fallback net.
Not having children has got to be the dumbest possible thing you can do in life. It's like suicide in the sense that you cant unmake that mistake later when you feel like it.

What you just mentioned is a nice side effect. The primary thing is to keep the spark going. Every being has the desire to procreate. Does the lioness turn down the lion because there's not enough prey to hunt?

Our current society is all revolving around having a decent career, having more power, being more influential etc etc. And the greatest influence you can have on the future is by having children, and if you can't have children or can't find a partner, at least adopt to keep your idea, your spark, going. You might not be their genetical parent, but at least you are a parent to them.

There is no guarantee they will support you. You may think you're being a good parent, but if you have them with the intention that they will one day support you your kids will resent and hate you.

Being child free is the new red pill. We are finally at a place in civilization where we can work towards self-actualization instead of being controlled by tribal values and base instincts.

you can't have children if you are a child yourself

Having kids is like a trade off. You give up your comfy life to suffer for 20 years so you can believe a part of you lives on when you die.

Judge for yourself if it's worth it.

> There is no guarantee they will support you. You may think you're being a good parent, but if you have them with the intention that they will one day support you your kids will resent and hate you.

sure but then you'd fuck up with their upbringing pretty hard if your own children would let you sleep under a bridge. not that this should happen anyway, but support is more like a general thing.
you help them become successful and they will be friendly towards you in the end. It's a regular quid-pro-quo situation, there is nothing special about it.
It's good to have a large group of close knit people who owe you, basically.

> Having kids is
> You give up your comfy life to suffer

jesus christ, you swallowed that blue pill hard

>replying to a leaf
don't try to reason with them user, some of them are too far gone

Nothing of value would be lost if these people would go extinct.

Not really. I had an amazing childhood, my parents are loving and I will suffer for years when they pass away. I'm pretty good looking and have decent genes. I still won't have children of my own because it's simply not worth it. Living a hedonistic life is "wrong" according to society but who cares? When you're dead you're dead and gone. Nothing matters after that.

if you fully understand the system, and where you could be if you had proper guidance from good parents then you can raise your kids to be masters of a fun life, and possibly more if you keep it going through your linage. I come from a broken family. Everyone else where I live has rich families, and their kids are fuck ups who believe in being atheist, liars, stealing, and pretending not to be vain with an obscure monotone attitude as they suffer themselves onto alcoholism, and their wives make 6 figures.

You have kids because you fuck without protection. After it is born you can decide if it matters to you to foster them into good adults. Having kids isn't what's so important, raising them is. I have one and it is pretty cool being selfless and helpful for his sake.

Not having kids is ethical OP

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

>> you are blue pilled
> not really
> I won't have children of my own because blabla black cock up my ass

how is that not bluepilled? are you trolling you dumb fuck?
nihilists are the worst, go kill yaself faggot

Rule #1 trust nobody; in essence life is all about chances, and that is all faggot. Be a man, have courage thoroughly.

you gave up who are you dude you suck just accept it

That's the point. If you do it with the intention of building your army or having support, you will subconsciously project this onto them. Kids and humans are smart. You are more like your parents than you think which means you have also integrated their weaknesses and faults into your own.

Sort yourself out first. And funny thing is when you sort yourself out you find you don't need kids and that you can lead a more fulfilling life.

So having the courage to pop out kids and hoping for the best makes you a man and not as most would see it a retard.

I bet you're one of those guys who drinks bitter beers just to prove how manly you are.

Kys

You are just rationalizing the decision you made to fuck up your life with a burden.

I see parents doing it all the time. They hate their lives and their relationship falls to shit, but hey it's all worth it they keep telling themselves.

Having courage is simply the will to go on. Make it wisely.

Parents are nothing more than children who think they understand life.

> /deep/

And all the excuses they put are "I could have travelled more and explore the world", "I wanted to become a writer", "I wanted to pursue a degree in dance therapy", or the typical shit of having more time and money (later spend on partying, doing drugs and sending money to refugees ofc). It's several layers of brainwashing.
The bright side is that this only have the power to influence liberals so the less of them the better.

Because Jews trying to skirt UN anti-genocide laws

>you can lead a more fulfilling life
Literally the only objective in life (same for every living organism in this planet) is spreading your genes and everything else is done to support that.
So quit shilling jew.

This has to be the gayest thing I've read all morning

It's better than dying alone.

Have fun being a genetic dead end

The biggest challenge you'll encounter is what to watch on netflix

That's what the Jews want to tell you that all you are good for is spreading genes and multiplying. You're a good little cattle just following your beast like tendencies.

Stupid Goy

So then you will project your fear of loneliness onto your kids and fuck them up too.

You only want kids cause you don't know what else to do.

Take it to /bant/. It's getting boring over there

lol that's a pretty bad statment. You unmasked yourself jew.

Thanks for that pic.

I would love my children if I had any. They would deserve better than this useless fucking planet were on now. The world doesn't deserve my kids.

Why so much hard on for genes?

Adoption is noble and I'll hear no arguments. Kids need fuckin parents, it's that simple. My stepfather and I are just as close as my biological dad, but he's also very different. Both were good, hard working men though. If he didn't meet my mother, I think he should have adopted another kid the way he did me.

Because then you can alone and no one will notice...

honestly canadians are such retarded pieces of shit, every single time. all the time. Not just here on Sup Forums, mind you. Everywhere, on irc too.

>being a demonic asshole rightist zionist piece of shit is being adult like
K

I was adopted from Russia when I was 8 months old and brought to the States. They raised me like their own, I would never have known if they hadn't told me.
Now I have an MD and the redpilled woman I've been with since I was 16 (26 now).
Orphans need families too.
Although I plan on having a least 6 biological children, I will likely adopt one or two.

Best of luck to you all.