I like Muslims because they are against pork (dirty animal that eats shit) and degeneracy (sluts and fags)

I like Muslims because they are against pork (dirty animal that eats shit) and degeneracy (sluts and fags)

Why do you like Islam, user?

> Hardmode - you have to choose SOMETHING you respect

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance
youtu.be/o1g62x7qybA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pigs are considerably cleaner than most household pets Ahmed.

Go fuck yourself Mohammed.

yes but what is one thing you respect? GO hardmode

I really, really like the fact that they keep killing each other

Honestly respect how devout they are.

hardmode?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance

"Sharia prohibits riba, or usury, defined as interest paid on all loans of money"

I respect how they treat women. Women are definitely second class citizens and need to be treated as such. Ever since the suffrage movement they have been insufferable bitches who have only made society more degenerate.

I like Islam because they truly are the religion of the sword. They conquered huge portions of the Roman Empire and even though they ruined it they were still able to maintain their religious dominance through wars up until the 1800s basically.

I like muslims because I see'em workshipping a fucking podophile that was dirtier than pigs that makesme aware to be away from those sick motherfucker goatfuckers.

Pork is the best meat you gigantic cocksucker

Nah man. The interest is just built into their loans. Same side of a shit covered coin.

There's some good music that stems from Islamic culture.

youtu.be/o1g62x7qybA

404 nose not found, Michael jackson reeincarnation when the surgery job gets fucked

I hate women more than muslims

Should I convert?

Christian societies have lost control of their women.

At least in the Muslim world women know their place

uh, they have nice tiles. they really know how to treat a she-goat right. sheeeit

>First of, get familiar with Plato's Theory of Ideas and Parmenide's Existential Paradox
>Get familiar with the Universal Equation Theory
>Get familiar with the Universal Perfect System Theory
>Consider all of them as true for the sake of this argument
>The Universe is entirely regulated by one equation, which would make that equation a perfect system.
>That perfect mathematical/physical system is capable of being deconstructed into small parts for our use in approximate calculations and actions according to proportionnal circumstances (i.e.: basic gravitational laws for architecture, where you don't take into account cosmic rays, radiations or other natural catastrophies occuring at a 0.00000000...1 propability rate)
>Same goes for Plato's Theory, in which we nitpick virtues off of Perfection for circumstancial use (i.e.: Courage in face of danger in battle, where wisdom and kindness is not take into account, etc.)
COULD SPIRITUALITY BE CONSTITUTED THE SAME WAY AS THOSE TWO MODELS?
>Consider this equation :
1=?
>One would be one unit, implying the unit is a perfect system because there's nothing affecting it practically
>The "?" would be the physical manifestation and/or perception of that force in the physical world. Note that the result still comes as one, but because of the physical world's nature and proportions, this side of the equation can never be reduced to one.
Spirituality could be reduced to a perfect system the same way as physics and philosophical concepts are, because of its elementary attributes: it has a cause and an effect in the physical world.
In the next post: practical examples of this.
(1/5)

>Let's take it to the spiritual levels
>First off, Animist, Spiritualism, Shamanism and Fetichism theories
Let's consider the previous points as true.
Then, on a Perfect Level, every religion should be considered 1=1. However, in the material world, they all deconstruct in similar fashions, from one unit of Perfection, usually a primordial force that formed the Cosmos.
Let's take the four above religious groups, for example :
In Perfect World
1=1
In material world, senses manifestation
1=1/x
"x" meaning the numbers of potential spiritual recipients in the Physical universe
(Note : this is a wildly innaccurate formula. Most of these spiritual essences have different "weights" than some, but overall it is still an accurrate representation of the principle of it all)
See, Perfection of a spiritual essence is divided in all things more or less equally in a pattern that can be retraced approximately back to One ; usually considered the All-Maker, the Dreamland, the Void, etc. meaning that there was only ONE thing before everything else.
>Polytheistic religions theories
Same as the previous, with new variables
In the Perfect Level :
1=1
In the Material Universe :
1=a+b+c+...+z
Here, the variables are not about the amount of possible vessels, which is set, but the possible spiritual powers, over the material Universe, that these divine essences or entities possess.
Overall, it still come back to one, since they work in a system (what we call a pantheon) that WOULD be the "perceived" Perfection we get of them, but this is also false, because it is actually part of a cosmogony that also predicts the fall and rebirth of this world as well as its origins, meaning that Perfection, in most of these beliefs, would be the Cycle of Rejuvenation and Destruction experienced by most natural systems like the water cycles, life/death/digestion/reproduction/life cycle, etc.
(2/5)

Okay, so consider this first :
>The Physical Universe is the only perfect, closed system known to Man
>The Physical Universe is entirely evolving from a single equation that controls its every physical actions and reactions
Therefore, the Physical Universe is perfect.
Hence, we can use the unit (1) to singularize the Physical Universe.
>Now comes Plato's theory
Even if the Physical Universe is perfect, it is proportionally imperfect until you look at the ensemble
Therefore, the Physical Universe can be decomposed.
Just like Ideas in Plato's theories.
>Here comes the concrete examples
Then lets take the Physical Universe as a comparable
Let's say that one (1) is equal the the ensemble of every physical laws existing in this Physical Universe
1=a+b+c+...
In Ultimate proportion, which is the contemplation of the Whole (let's name it the "Perfect Level"), then the Universe, whatever the equations making it, is still 1=1.
Couldn't the same be said about the deconstruction of Perfection, in Plato's theory?
1 Perfection = 1 Perfection in the Perfect Level
but
1 Perfection = a+b+c+d+... in the Virtue/Abstract/Mathematical/Physical/Human/Animalistic Levels
Therefore, following natural laws, Perfection, on a whole, is undeniable, but can be deconstructed.
(3/5)

DIE OP. Just DIE

>Dualist theories
This one is simple
Perfect Level:
1=1
Material Universe's manifestation:
1=a+b
The Universe, spiritual as well as material, would be divided in two opposing entities or concepts : Good/Evil, Life/Death, Light/Darkness, etc.
This theory is mostly a more primordial approach to deistic polytheism, because it conserves the elements that trace back both of these divine essences to a Cycle of Light and Darkness.
>The question of Islam and Judaism
This is where everything falls apart.
Muslim and Jewish doctrines claim that their Gods are indivisible AND perfect, meaning that, theorically :
Perfect Level :
1=1
Material universe's manifestation :
1=1
BUT THAT ISN'T MONOTHEISM
There are two theories that could represent this formula, and you'll understand it pretty quickly.
>FIRST THEORY
There is a God, but he cannot manifest in the Physical World because he IS the physical World, and therefore obeys its laws.
>SECOND THEORY
There is a God, but it could only be the observer of this equation (meaning you, dear reader).
Do you see the discrepancy? This is not the formula for monotheism ; this is the formula for nihilism/egoism for the latest or atheism in the first case.
There is also the theory that they exist only in the Perfect World. Bu then, how could we have grasped its manifestation in the physical Universe to start with? It simply doesn't correlate.
>The question of Christianity
Wait isn't Christianity like the other Abrahamic faiths?
No, it's not. Chrisitanity (at least anything that isn't aryanism) preach that God is divided into essences, which are perfect in the ensembles, inseparable in duty, but imperfect take alone.
Strangely platonic, isn't it? Also, wouldn't that be the same as just pointing at the equation from gravitation and relativity and saying "it's aprt of the Universe, so it's perfect as a whole"?
(4/5)

>FORMULAS FOR CHRISTIANITY
Perfect Level :
1=1
Material Universe's manifestation
1=a+b+c
where a is the Father, b the Son and c the Holy Spirit.
all have equal values, but cannot be taken together on this scale to form Perfection.
>CONCLUSION
Islam and Judaism have no mathematical formulation in this model. I dare you to find one actually and to contradict me.
And because they have no mathematical formulations in this model, it means they don't exist.
Ergo, Islam and Judaism are frauds.
Ce qu'il fallait demontrer
(5/5)

I'll keep posting these in mudslime thread until someone can realistically contradict anything in it.

/thread

Thank you mathematics man
I became a christian a month ago

have a (you)

Actually it was the Fourth Crusade that ruined Byzantium. It was the muslims that restored Anatolia to peace and prosperity, which lasted a couple hundred years until the death of the silk road which ultimately killed the economy

No problem.
Now do your duty and remove the nearest kebab

Islam will rule Canada

This. OP is retarded.

>Consider all of them as true for the sake of this argument
No.

>dirty animals that eats shit
Isn't this also why they hate Americans?

Personally I have better things to do than pray to a pedo 5 times a day, and suicide bomb fucking children

while you and other fake poser faggots talk about removing kebab on an anime image board, kebab removes you with anglo-germanic cleaner trucks and blasts. Manchester was latest removal.

Cool story, muhammed's. Now go cry the death of your ideology elsewhere, this isn't your safe space.

Based favela bro

I'm an ex muslim
deus vulted myself
checkmate

>Good goyim, don't consider the three most probable supra theories around for the sake of social equality and praise Allah!
0.01 shekels have been deposited in your accounts. Make an argument, or experience dishonor, scum.

I like Islam because it endorses to kill yourself

I like pork and pigs. I also like dogs.
Therefore I cannot approve of Islam.

100% this.

The only good thing that can be said about them, is that there need for violence is often directed at their own people.

Obviously I wouldn't want to be near any such despicable people.

>faggotry is degeneracy
Ok jew. Read Genesis again. You really think that was all just "knowledge" on her part? Why do ALL the females cover their hair? Has nothing to do with sluts. It's that men can't be raped by fallen angels. Enjoy the sloppy seconds and grab em sodomy and etc etc etc

>they punish women for degeneracy and immodesty
>they don't drink
>they hate jews

How do we further redpill the muslims?

i appreciate that they do more damage to their own than we ever could.

muslims are very satisfying to kill. killable with out having to worry about remorse.

>No beer
>No bacon
>No soap
>Drink camel piss

Islam needs to be genocided

Well, if they're going to fuck and/or eat dogs they may as well hate them, too.

>Not mentioning they venerates cum-ragged prophet and pedophile warlord
This is obviously the worst part, user.

you will learn..

They beat women.

>Implying
>Industrial Revolution
>"WE WUZ SCIENTISTS AN SHIETT"
Nice try roach. Industrial Sciences>Classical Sciences

>you have to choose SOMETHING you respect
I have respect how they blow themselves up for their faith. They shouldn't do it next to other people, though.

The fuck you just say to me, nigga?

I dont like sand

such pseudo-science

what? Pork is fucking delicious

>not eating bacon every morning
Savages

I like islam because they were smart enough to notice that women shouldn't have power

I think Hezbollah is pretty cool if that counts

i like the pork and degeneracy part,but its mainly a savage religion that causes degeneracy anyways

I like literally nothing about these filthy subhumans. It will always be them against civilization.

>Fuck your hardmode

yudontliekpork

>Pseudo-science
I call social studies that, since "the new wave" support their theories on fuck all. Strange, uh?
I support my theories on observations and extrapolations according to the most relevant physical supra theories around, and a philosophical theory that's been around almost uncontested for more than two thousand years.
I don't think you know what philosophy even means, do you?

this, and this looks FUCKING DELICIOUS RIGHT NOW

Social Science as well as this metaphysical bs are pseudo science. You have no evidence for your faith, and tossing around fancy termini and philosophical authorities won't prove your point either. Fuck fairy tales *tips fedora*

Because I already follow another form of fascism

Even your atheism is comprised as a """"valid"""" theory in a platonician's eye.
Problem is you fedora fags still try to push a meme of non-determinism that is paradoxal to the very nature of your belief
>atheists are literally supposed to be machine but they don't want to and ultimately turn to nihilism and egoism because of their lack of moral values, crippling the societies which they are an active part of and therefore accelerating their own ends.
I openly show my disdain for atheism and I laugh at your opposition at "fancy termini and philosophical authorities", which are what built the civilized world and therefore your own lifestyle and cultures. They aren't, also, not devoid of sense, and because of your unconditionnal denial of it, you only reach a level that can only be called fanatism, and you would be a fanatic defending, ironically, absolutely nothing.

i like how they don't shit up my country

>Schizophrenia: The Sup Forums Post

I am not an atheist. I believe that there is a God, but the Jesus meme is just ridiculous. I respect the philosophers and their contribution to civilization, but mentioning them alone won't prove your point and not all of that which they said is the absolute truth.

I like the fact they kill each other like niggers that they are

I'm not saying it's an absolute truth, I'm trying to get people to disprove what i'm saying if they think it ISN'T true, which is fundamentally different.
>Implying there aren't several posts
Read moar fag

>several posts
This is implied by schizophrenia. Schizos just can't shut up and keep spamming their delusional nonsense.

if you want to use the ratio to prove christianity true, then you should listen to the non-christians who use the ration to disprove your religion. What I just love about different religions is that they are experts in finding each others contradictions and errors (as long as these errors do not apply to themselves too of course!)
How do you reconcile the bible with evolution? Do you believe in evolution at all?

pigs eat shit.. i know it because i saw them eat shit while i used to use designated shitting street when I was a kid.. thats why i couldn't understand how people eat pork for a long time.. this is true story by the way..

so human eat pig --> shits --> pigs eat that shit --> and human eats that pig again

watttt.. its like.. that self referencing pointer.. or a system of humans and a pigs together can form a perpetual energy machine??

They make pretty alright coffee and food.

pork is actually infested with tapeworm eggs and not cooking them enough can cause these eggs to breed inside of you

true story

disgusting... this reason is enuf for supporting a caliphate..

multiple waifus is close second..

Old Testament says we shouldn't eat pork either.

However when Jesus came to earth he said those meats were clean (not explicitly) it moved from Laws of Moses to Laws of Jesus

Oh but I do respect that Islam is pretty anti-degeneracy

>degeneracy

you sure about that?

I appreciate the matrix built by their religion. Seems to be much more effective at indoctrination than Christianity.

women are thots, regardless of religion or race

I always loved fucking fat whores like that

/thread

muslim logic: first we kill the infidels
then ourselves

once again how many helath institute are they in the muslim world tha specialize in hymen reconstruction ?
A WHOLE LOT babby, arrab womyn are big fucking slut too, they are just more covert about it
Another common methods is to practice anal and oral in order to not do vaginal penetration beore wedding
so you tell me ahmed how it is not being dengenerates
pro tip baby boiiii you can't you cunt

i thought that was a catholic thing lmao

>thots

you need to go back.

I'm talking about how North Africa, Egypt, Palestine and Spain were all conquered and converted. Byzantium was already dying but the Fourth Crusade just secured its fate.

>against degeneracy
Had a laugh at that one, clearly you've never spent time around muslims, biggest cocaine snorting, prostitute frequenting alcoholic cunts you'd ever meet, revolting behaviour.

This

the kill one another.

Against drinking. Drinking is degenerate (I'm an alcoholic so I know).

I thought about converting to islam a few years ago but took the christ pill instead.

>Why do you like Islam, user?
the only thing i like about pisslam is that there women are modest and faggotry is punished.

>Muslims don't eat pork because they are too stupid to cook it properly
It all makes sense now