UK bomber said to have pleaded 'Forgive me' before blast

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/police-make-arrests-manchester-bombing-47629313

>The suspect in the deadly Manchester concert bombing was driven by what he saw as unjust treatment of Arabs in Britain, a relative said Thursday, confirming he made a final phone call in which he pleaded: "Forgive me."

>Salman Abedi was particularly upset by the killing last year of a Muslim friend whose death he believed went unnoticed by "infidels" in the U.K., said the relative, speaking on condition of anonymity over concerns for her own security.

>"Why was there no outrage for the killing of an Arab and a Muslim in such a cruel way?" she asked. "Rage was the main reason," for the blast that killed 22 at the end of an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena on Monday, she said, speaking by telephone from Libya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off ahmed

>family friend
>Failed state known as libya

Fuck that cunts opinion, id like to see her try and have anything resembling an opinion is that Islamic shithole she calls home. The criticism of the west by these bronze age goatfuckers is meaningless.

>Forgive me for only killing a few dozen infidels
>I would have hijacked a bus if I had a license and knew how to drive a stick shift

I don't see much about this attack on fox or CNN anymore remember when something like this was a big deal now it gets a couple of days at most

Now the news is literally trying to justify these animals killing little girls. Fuck this gay earth. They need to be stopped.

>Forgive me

Yeah m8 sure you only killed 22 people and injured fuckloads more because of some shitty religion

Keep calm and carry on as normal lads

i dont know if i can even read this shit anymore

This kind of reminds me of the black woman being interviewed after a dindu gets into a shootout with the police complaining bout dat bigotree and the need for mo dem programs.

Their little monsters are always angels who meant well (even when detonating the nail bomb, my son's heart was in the right place).

Well that makes it all okay. Don't look back in anger.

I sympathize greatly with the bomber, I'm certain he did not want to slaughter tens of young people & maim many others. But sometimes living in a racist society forces your hand.

>want revenge for people not being upset that an arab stabbed another arab to death
>blow up a bunch of teenage girls

I'm not really buying the "he did it because white people don't care about minorities" angle

Oh, so when Christians sin and repent it's all good, god forgives everything! But when someone that's Islamic repents, it doesn't mean shit.... Nice logic, fucking /nu-pol/

>white kid shoots up a school
>LONE WOLF MONSTER
>muslim blows up kids
>HE WAS DRIVEN BY UNJUST TREATMENT OF ARABS IN BRITAIN DINDU NUFFIN

Their motivations are uninteresting. It always boils down to a generalized 'you are attacking the ummah' grievance. That sort of tribal mindset that you see in jews as well, where they can't comprehend how their behavior could be causing problems, it's just that the other side are monsters.

'no'

it's funny because people give even less shit about his friend who died that one time.
I genuinely don't know what it's about and I sure as fuck ain't gonna look it up. Fuck him and his lover.

All good with who?
Who the fuck in Christianity is forgiven for committing crimes in the name of Christianity?

Right, but it's ok when the muslim community drug, rape, traffick and beat literally thousands of white and non muslim kids right here in the UK and across Europe. Fuck off.

>the kaffirs are mistreating arabs in the UK
>what can i do to make sure less people hate arabs and muslims?

you faggots probably will

Oh, he said he was sorry, so that's alright then. He did it in rage, because some guy he knew was killed. Ok, so if everyone of the people who's family's were hurt in that bombing. Kill 22 Muslims they don't know, that's ok too, as long as their sorry.

>Countless terrorist attacks across Europe
>Child grooming in every major English city
>Tens of thousands of FGM cases
>Elevate the crime rate of every area they live in en mass
Oh yeah, but everything's Whitey's fault.

it's the gay pride all over again
>if we march in disgusting clothes and publicly display the most degenerate sexual intercourses, including in front of children, people will finally accept we're normal!
>if we randomly explodes every week and slaughter innocent people, they will finally accept we are peaceful people!
75 avg IQ isn't a meme

LMFAO! This nigga doesn't even know what confession booths are! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Colour me shocked another dindu nuffing wuz just getting back at whitey.

How many whites had their daughters raped and killed by Arabs? How many whites are killed by non whites in their own countries each year?

If a terrorist attack targeted muslim children there would be a hell to pay. The arabs would slaughter over 1000 British

They would riot and destroy white neighbourhoods

>giving a mass murderer a fucking eulogy

good job press, i'm sure that will deter future jihad

"He wuz a gud boy, he didn't do nothing".

the source is his sister

We sure have to forgive him after he said these magical words!! He dindu nuffin! He was literally a good boi! Real Islam -> he asked for forgiveness, ISIS is NOT Islam, they do not ask for it!!

>127189165

This is never going to end

>Curse the gods and repent = blow people up and repent

EVERYTHING IS EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE LEFT.

He was the reincarnation of jesus, you see.

good boy, dindu nuffin.

eat it up, christian kuffr.

you don't get a free pass when you confess, you have to ask forgiveness, be sincere in your apology, and make efforts to repair the damage you've caused and not do it again
in this case he detonated right after saying "sorry" so you can rule out sincere, and he probably didn't put much efforts in if he was only able to retain from exploding for a good 2 seconds.

hurrrr durrrr so a priest says that you are forgiven and that means everyone in society forgives them?
And yeah then they cannot get locked up and maybe executed for their crimes.

This nigga doesn't even know ceremony vs reality.

Oh wait you are going with the whole religion forgiving your shit.
Well in Christianity yeah you can do all kinds of shit and be forgiven but in Islam you are actually told to go out and commit crimes such as killing.

OH, so if he said sorry 3 seconds after he would of been scotch free? No. That's shit logic, implying ANYONE in Sup Forums would accept that.

Stop trying to pretend there's no double standard here.

This doesn't stack up with the fact he was visiting Libya and declared for ISIS. This was a planned attacked.

>confessing you stole a goat = confessing you fucked a goat and disemboweled dozens of girls

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

>unjust treatment of Arabs in Britain
Why the fuck has it come to this?!

No.

>waaah arabs are treated unfairly
>better blow myself up at an ariana grenada concert in order change your mind by killing your kids

It doesn't fit the narrative of the Religion of Peace. Even the normies on facebook are ignoring Manchester. Most haven't even made a frowny face post. They really want to pretend it didn't happen.

In other words his family is just as radicalized as he was

Read between the lines, they're saying he was justified

Thanks Momentum. We'll all vote for Corbyn now. What he says differs to what I see in my town every day, but I know that he must be right.

Fuck Islam, is cancer and im glad he is dead, just pissed he took kids with him.

it LITERALLY says in the bible VERBATIM that all sins are equal in the eye of the god

fpbp, underrated, upvoted, thread, etc..

I know 2 lines is very long, but try to read the whole post.
No, it wouldn't have been fine, because it still wouldn't have been sincere, there still wouldn't have been efforts etc.
As for Sup Forums's reaction, it's not a christian boards so what does that have to do with anything?

If you wonder, yes for christians you can kill millions and be forgiven. But like I said, it's not free, saying sorry isn't enough. You have to repent.
If you killed 100, then did an act of contrition, showed repentance, and dedicated the rest of your life to make amends, repair what you've broken, and help everybody else around you, you would be forgiven by God according to the bible.

His family is basically all Al-Queda scum from Libya.

You cucks better fucking deport the entire goddamn lot. His brother is still an active rebel ffs.

> forgive me Father, for I have sinned. Actually I haven't yet, but I will tomorrow - I'm planning on mass-murdering a bunch of children.
> no problem senpai, say three Hail Maries then go ahead and do that shit

I'm not sure you understand how confession works, friendo.

Yeah man, you totally should become a mass murderer because 1 in millions of people might say some mean things about your religion or specific race.

>everyone aground the bomber was blown into pieces, so much that they still haven't identified all the bodies
>let's invent what he said right before because no one can prove us wrong
Almost the definition of fake news.

So this accomplice has been arrested?

It's not meaningless when we literally blow the fuck out of your little future-slut girls

Reading comprehension much? Nah
>crimes = against the laws
>confession = I jerked off 5 times last week

death to all Australiaphobes

Wtf I love terrorists now. Apology accepted.

Even the Pakis hate them.
Really makes you think.

And Christians do not go by the book to the point of fucking things up in society?
Unlike Islam with beheading, stonings, cutting off hands, etc.
Hey it also says in exodus 31:15 that anyone working on the sabbath is to be put to death.
When was the last time in a christian or judeo-christian country someone was allowed to shoot people dead for mowing their lawn on a Sunday?

I heard on the news his brother, father, +2 others have been arrested. Possibly more arrests today.

Gay pride started with suits and ties. Fags couldn't resist fagging it up

This.

He might have said sorry, lads. It was our fault he killed 22 children and injured several dozen others. I forgive him. Islamophobia is the real problem here, friends.

HA HA HA............................... Every day goes by I hate this world a little bit more

Britain quite literally saved his parents lives by granting them asylum here as refugees, Britain let millions of muslims come live here & build mosques, but fuck Britain right.
>Salman Abedi was particularly upset by the killing last year of a Muslim friend whose death he believed went unnoticed by "infidels" in the U.K
He's talking about a fucking islamic state fighter, you know, those guys dressed like ninjas that crucify & behead people.

Have any Muslims apologized for this? I mean, come out and said "We're sorry" ?

>"Forgive me."
This is not an "I'm sorry" request for forgiveness, this is an "I'm doing this, deal with it" request for forgiveness.

>Britain let millions of muslims come live here & build mosques, but fuck Britain right.

Unironically, yes. This is a sign of weakness to them. Nobody appreciates anything they are given, people only appreciate what is earned. Give somebody something, they will treat it like a rented car. At this point, our nations are the world's rented cars.

WTF?

Now I love suicide bombers in Western Europe.

No, but honestly I like them really much and hope they'll do more fireworks.

No shit. Read the quran. Every mudslime piece of shit is a terrorist

>want vengeance for slain friend
>kill random neighbors

>This is a sign of weakness to them
I know, I understand this, that's why the left disgusts me, they think all problems will be solved if only we were just a bit nicer to them, endless backing down & appeasement, fuck that.

I forgot that little part where literally ANY school shooter ever pledged allegiance to an international death cult that's conducted attacks all over the globe. The difference being they're all legitimately fucking nuts without any linking over arching goal or objectives the same way the goat fuckers do.

But I'm wasting my time I'm sure you have a lot of butter knives to bin on your way over to his mother's home to apologize for your bigotry causing her son's death.

>Salman Abedi was particularly upset by the killing last year of a Muslim friend whose death he believed went unnoticed by "infidels" in the U.K., said the relative, speaking on condition of anonymity over concerns for her own security.

Yeah best way to get more sympathy for Arabs is to blow up at a children's concerned. Then again, by the response of every faggot defending muslims I guess he succeeded.

Proxy

illiterate
>The difference being they're all legitimately fucking nuts without any linking over arching goal or objectives the same way the goat fuckers do.
dude they're all far-right extremists

He apologized.
He was the victim of rampant islamophobia.
Case closed. Let us lay a memorial wreath for him now.

If he had only said, Forgive Me Jesus...
maybe he wouldn't be in hell right now

>unjust treatment
>welfare for life paid by real Brits
Then get the fuck out, and go back to Libya.

>we
You don't do anything besides fill out benefits paperwork and daydream about masturbating.

Well if he said that chances are he would have never done the bombing in the first place. You can't be an Islamic terrorist if you don't believe in that shit in the first place

>Be me
>standing next to shifty goat fucker at concert
>hear something ticking in his back pack
>he whispers forgive me
>violent explosion ensues
>somehow I manage to live and tell newspapers his story
If anyone believes that story...
>He asked for forgiveness

>Abedi was banned from the mosque after he allegedly interrupted an imam's anti-Islamic State sermon.
>Abedi's father was allegedly a member of the al-Qaida-backed Libyan Islamic Fighting group
>Abedi's father took his son's passport away over concerns about his ties to alleged extremists and criminals
>Abedi's mother told investigators her son left for the U.K. four days before the attack after spending a month in Libya

>Salman's fanaticism wasn't something the community was aware of
fucking liars

Lots of crisis actors pretending to cry, but no tears. Just like Jo Cox. Look for yourselves. This was a nasty hoax. Nobody died.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw

>acted alone
Yeah, this low browed desert dweller had the help of a vast array of explosive experts, logistic support, etc. There were surely dozens that had some amount of knowledge of what he was commissioned to do.

Ayy lmao
Those brits treating muslims poorly lets blow them up.
Me coming to the conclusion that the best way to spread my political point of view by blowing up british children is not representative of why the islamic community is treated poorly.

>made a final phone call in which he pleaded: "Forgive me."
Oh.

That makes it okay then :)

>nobody died
Maybe, maybe not, but one thing I live by now, if there isn't clear evidence of dead people, and I mean Gore Grish tier lumps of brain stuck to the walls, I cannot commit to blind faith in what the guvs and media say. I keep doubt in my pocket at all times. No one is to be trusted.

Dont forget, he immediately transforms into a LONE WOLF (tm) once they claim its Islam/Muslims and they cry

>no that's not a Muslim, that's a MONSTER (tm) #notallmuslims BIGOT

>unfair treatment of arabs

>free houses
>own every fucking barbershop, butchers, and buy to let property
>deal all of the heroin
fucking muds