FBI caught giving secret info on American citizens to private parties

Details at link.
The FBI has illegally shared raw intelligence about Americans with unauthorized third parties
the original docs
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHpBxRPI48Y
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
vesselnews.io/fbi-leaked-spy-data-americans-private-parties/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

Well, republishits support ISPs doing it.

Bump. This shit is far more important than seth rich stuff at the moment.

>This story is more important that totally fabricated propaganda that's already been exposed as a hoax by its own creator
You don't fucking say?

>127189664
hunt for yous elsewhere, retard.

Bumping against shill threads

(1) NSA, FBI, CIA etc routinely eavesdrop on Kremlin phone lines.

(2) Trumps entire transition team calls Kremlin to receive election manipulation instructions

(3) WTF!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHpBxRPI48Y

>Circa News: FBI illegally shared data about Americans

>127189251
*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!

>going on the internet and being cancer
You can have a (You) but it's followed by a "are a pile of retard shit".

It looks a case of bad practice in handling confidential information. They were not selling information to companies or political parties.

I'm still reading dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
but it sounds deliberate. "Bad practice" is a bit of circumlocution for gross negligence, at the very least.

vesselnews.io/fbi-leaked-spy-data-americans-private-parties/

Will be interesting when section 702 is up for review.

The gravity of this is failing to be articulated to people.

What the FBI did is not just improper or illegal or out of the ordinary...

What they did is downright unconstitutional and a direct violation of the 4th Amendment..."protection from unreasonable searches and seizures" AKA you need a warrant to search someone's house or wiretap them AKA YOU NEED PROBABLE CAUSE FOR A SEARCH WARRANT AKA the gov is literally violating the constitution in secret courts without anyone knowing..

You guys remember when Comey sunk Hillary in that last week of the election and everyone here was sucking the FBI's massive dong? Now they are investigating Trump everything they do is wrong. Really stimulates the almonds

and what are you going to do about this?
this will soon be forgotten just like all the shit that happened before

we have it too good to care too much about this
unless we're told we have to be enraged by the MSM

>get my paycheck/welfare check
>watch tv/check facebook
>eat/drink like a pig

Fuck this!

And the sky is blue. What else is new.

>The Justice Department argued in that matter that the extra restriction would keep FBI agents from connecting the dots in terror cases and compared NSA searches to something Americans do every day.

>“If we require our agents to write a full justification every time think about if you wrote a full justification every time you used Google. Among other things, you would use Google a lot less,” a lawyer told the court.

This is a nice false equivalency.
This is not akin to a simple Google search. They are not allowed to have the data. This is equivalent to a Google search for CP.

Nothing will be done about it

Hell no, I still thought Comey was a rat who only did it because they got caught. Nothing came out of it despite all the evidence and a few NYPD died. Until there's a good purging, the FBI is snakes in holes.