ANTIFA military training. Is this for real?

They describe themselves as "We are committed anti-fascists, anti-capitalists, anti-imperialists and against all forms of patriarchy and kyriarchy", and they show trainging with AK, IED and RPG.

Is this real? If so, when/how would we expect it to reach our shores? What can be done?

youtube.com/watch?v=boEHCIugp9k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sMoykZ-lM
youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.amp.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/05/25/college-professor-arrested-berkeley-trump-melee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>against all forms of patriarchy
>Muslims best friend on the US soil

Comments disabled

Comments disabled? Why?

>The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists
That quote is spot on, I don't know about USA but in here antifa is bascially retarded violent hive full of junkies

The ANTIFA is obviously the fascists, but this video is VERY worrying and scary.

It's really not m8, they're mostly LARPing, and are likely and FBI/ATF honeypot. With Trump's administration, expect a big bust on these people, and possibly even against the law enforcement groups who haven't taken them down yet.

t. /k/

>AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Holy shit man do they even realize they look like autistic ISIS?

They are falling apart, a user on FB was calling out antifa's shit to moldylocks and they where telling him to "stop playing mind games" with them before flagging his account.

They are pathetic

it won't last, why would a greekbro have anything to worry about anyway, surely you must have limitless plates to fend off of antifa?

They are here too. They are organized and militant. NOT funny :-/

>organized

no, they are so disorganised its funny. they have turned into a joke all around the world. Here in Ireland anyone who knows about them laugh at their stupidity.

Get a load of this queer with his faggy lisp. Those war tourists LARPing as revolutionaries must paying Kurds a bunch of money just to babysit them.

That video looks like any ISIS video... fits those anticunts perfectly

how do we get to Trump to get him to declare them a terrorist organization?

I would like to see these faggots in jail when they have to side up with their own race. Imagine some antifa kid telling the aryan.brotherhood that hes anti racist anti fascist and anti patriarchy hahaha thats why eric from sfsu is.getting raped in jail

this, it's basically honeypot full of human waste

Based Atomwaffen would kick the shit out of them.

Yup, OP is probably a antifa shill

Protip they're informal government paramilitaries. They enforce regime values (they might go on about anti-capitalism and shit like that but what are they ever only doing? Trying to find right-wingers to attack) and they're on a leash. Remember how ANTIFA was kind of "picking up steam" here and then all of a sudden the police started actually doing their jobs and arresting them at rallies where they were getting violent when they weren't previously? It's all under control, there's nothing to worry about.

Ain't clantons court trial about to start?

Yeah this video makes me laugh my ass off, they have no power here. The country for the most part hates their guts, the liberals I know irl are just as sick of their shit as you guys are.
Not to mention that our W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M has made them so terriefied of being doxxxed that all they can pull off here now is low energy larping like we saw in Boston

So, the future meme will be that at an ANTIFA meeting, it'll be mostly FBI, ATF, and state police?

=8-/ No, I'm not.

They are pretty easy to monitor

They post everything on social media

>says they are against facism
>literally are fascist

>Want to ban legal guns
>Use right to legal guns

Atomwaffen are fucking tards who convert to Islam and murder each other for Allah.

In Eastern Europe that kind of fags are socially shunned and shamed by elder generation who hates gommies with all their heart, and beat down or mocked by younger generation.

except for few caviar-eating virtue signalling marxists, who cannot even reach 4% in general elections, we don't have to deal with this cancer here.

I am LMAO'ing at ur life, Western Europe.

Liberal cities are going to be shitholes this summer. Even more than last summer with all the cop shootings. Warm weather brings people out more, it's why afghan vets call spring fighting season. Last summer most libs thought trump was just a meme, this year they see him as a threat. Just like the other day a user posted that he was offered to be a paid protester. Expect Cali to go nuts, expect the south eastern cities to go nuts. Soros stopped funding blm, and is probably funding communist groups as we speak. That not even considering the deep states involvement. Be save city anons, you can always bug out to the country and fuck my wife if you want.

wtf i hate fascism now

WTF, I hate the Kurds now.

Please take down this picture of me.

This isn't in America this is in Kurdistan

Read a story on vice about whites/foreigners going to fight with those Lion guys before
They use them as photo-ops and then have them move around boxes and sit around all day, they don't do any fighting

you have no idea what you are talking about. These people are fighting and dying right now against ISIS and the Turkish state what the fuck are you doing?

*cringes*

in afghanistan they literally stop fighting in winter. all the towel heads pack up their shit and go home. weirdest thing ever.

Fweelings, that what.

I wouldn't worry, guys. They can't even figure out what direction to march in when I was embedded with them.

Looks photoshopped.

So how you think we can beat them?

>be put as "guard" in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, way behind the frontlines
>fighting and dying right now agains ISIS
I wouldn't mind the dying part, but it'd have to be true first

just by showing up

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sMoykZ-lM

Dudes right, whether you like him or not. He was a libertarian?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

Like to see them organize anything larger than 200 people across any country, and subsequently arm said people without being fucking murdered by any Anti-terror organization that can see past their own dick.

Seriously, maybe they'd get somewhere in the U.S. where it's commonplace to own guns, but going off the deep end of a known-to-fail ideology that is even more perverse now than what it was originally created?

>dangerzone.png

It's a holdover from thousands of years of human warfare, back in the ancient Greek days they did the same thing usually it was more because the terrain was more inhospitable and you had a real chance of getting frostbite or some other fucked up illness/injury.

The Ukrainians and other east euros still practice it for obvious reasons.

The start of spring is campaigning season.

Dude sounds like Zoolander.

>>triggered

The second these autistic little fucks start attacking civilians I will advocate for droning them and their family.

Good luck coming to FL

You mean these people are LARPing hard and posting more selfies than an instagram whore?

One of those hipster commie fags is like a meme on /k/, he has dozens of pictures of himself looking badass and shit in his clean camos and tastefully assorted shemagh.

Forgot this

This is seditious and a terrorist group by definition.
>work against the state and advance the cause of anarchism
Better stay in Syria

This looks like it takes place in America. What the fuck are these guys even talking about?

cause pol exists

This.

Antifa are cowards. 2/3 of new recruits don't even want to do jail solidarity (where they tell the whites to get themselves arrested)

Antifa operates on direct action (i.e. Terrorism)

We do the same thing but not terrorism (crashing Shia lebouf's streams and shitposting)

It's effective because we are counter-culture to them.

We have many italians that went to help rojava, as soldiers or just as volontary labour force.
Lot of them are commies/anarchist, other wanted a fatherland for kurds.

It is possible that it is true that this antifa guys (financed by (((them))) ) are making a militia.
Antifa are useful idiots of (((them))) and right now rojava is supported military by US.
Probably (((them))) after have supported jihadists that failed hard are trying to use commies/anarchists

Don't under estimate the power and strength of retard rage power, they would never win but can do damage

>No masked rallies
Why doesn't every state do this?

Daily reminder that Chicago isnt Berkeley cucks and we will indiscriminately confront you if we see alt righties. Just like we did to Tommy, and just like we did to this lad.

Feel free to try again. Sincerely

That's exactly the (lighter side of the) problem. What can we do against ANTIFA? How to get info on them, expose them, and organize against them?

why arent you helping the oppressed niggers in the south side? Afraid to set foot there?

They think they're the oppressed proletariat, while mommy and daddy pay for their iPhones.

t. grindr greg

>$0.82 has been deposited to your shareblue account, with a troll bonus of $1.50

I would be over joyed if liberal faggots attempted to intimidate me. To think of some limp wristed vegan homo threatening me is too much fun.

Please do stay in Chiraq. It's a fucking zoo and you're more than welcome to be the autistic kid jumping into the pen with the 500lb silverback that hasn't fucked in weeks.

So all i own is a .22 rifle. Should i be stocking up on solid rounds or hollow points? Ive read a few contradicting opinions on this. Please dont tell me to buy a better gun i cant afford it rn

We do,

All of us are involved in many outreach programs. Come down to Woodlawn or South shore if you want to hang.

How is that working out for you? How does it feel to be a lolcow for all to point and laugh at your bullshit?
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo

South side Ara has been around since the 80's senpai. When Chicago had a real problem with skins.

You arent dealing with new college Antifa hahah. Like i said feel free to try again.

Go to your local sporting goods store and look for CCI ammo. Ask specifically for velociters, mini-mags, and stingers. It's probably the best .22 ammo on the market.

Feels pretty good, considering we have literally hospitalized any outside agitators that try to come here. Like what the fuck are you thinking? You really think Chicago is a welcome place for you? The birth place of the IWW, home of MAY DAY.

Theres more leftists here than any other part of the country. Come on in, the water is fine.

I have no idea. I think the most important thing is organizing against those ANTIFA fascist thugs.

And those are kurdish YPG members. I hope you children realize that they are a different group. Still our allies tho.

Christ they have liberated the fuck out of Rojava.

Oh and the best part is. Trump himself recently decided to send them arms ahahah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Cringe*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

we are building a decadent empire upon the ruins of ww2 in europe, we assimilate chinese into becoming yellow bavarians and we have antifa being short of becoming RAF 2.0 in america. destruction solely by existing. a strange feel.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.amp.html

Hows it feel to know daddy trump is arming Antifa in Syria?

So you're saying Trump is on your side?

They're anarchists, they're not allowed to have hierarchies so they'll get btfo'd in war anyways

Stop calling them fascists, they're communist scum

All fascists, the offspring of fascists, the relatives of fascists, the friends of fascists, the employers of fascists, the educators of fascists, should be killed, brutally, painfully, and slowly, to serve as a reminder that fascism will not be tolerated and will never be acceptable in this, or any society.

Prepare to meet thy maker, (((pol))) fags

Vee fer vendeter

No, hes just being an imperialist but, its funny to see him arming rebel groups.

Hes going to try to use it as leverage obviously, but i want to see pol conflicted over it.

Lmao I heard the same thing said about Boston antifa and the FSU, you guys are paper tigers

They are stupid. They can "explain" away anything. Believe it or not, a local anarchist group in Greece, recently elected a president! No joking =8-/ The comments below the news article all were making fun of the obvious dichotomy, but the fact remains.

>millitary insurgency.
>Horizontal.

Yeah, I don't know. Sucker punching some isolated kekistani retard isn't anything to brag about. You claim to be such good commies yet even the homeless are sick of your shit.

The truth is, everybody in your own country hates you and don't want you around. What does that say about your revolution, comrade?

ISIS and Antifa are the same, the left loves Islam and terror, this is what we've been saying all along.

They're gonna end up like this guy or worse if they carry on larping so hard.
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/05/25/college-professor-arrested-berkeley-trump-melee/

oh look, it's the JIDF LARP squad

this really needs to meme. image suggestions?

>kyriarchy
wtf

I have never before seen than as an english word, don't know if it's valid, but I understand it, cause "kiriarchia" is a greek word for "rule" / "being master".

I cant believe i believe you, but those facemasks are because theyre afraid of being doxxed.

Its not fear of losing their "job", its that perpetual fear of "bullying" the left seems to have.

Unmasking antifa is such a treat too. Like unwrapping a candy bar

Thug + Retard = ANTIFA