Violently enslave my ancestors and refuse to give me reparations

>violently enslave my ancestors and refuse to give me reparations
>wonder why I'm violent

at least the majority of america understands
and drumpf is out the door soon anyway

Your ancestors violently enslaved your ancestors shit for brains, we just bought them.

Don't derail the thread, Drumpfie. Respond to the TOPIC. It's literally against the rules to do anything else.

m8 even niggers in africa which have never been enslaved are violent subhumans. Your only good, civilised traits are ones you have attempted to copy (badly) from white masters.

Your reparation is living in said society with equal rights.
Go fuck yourself if you want more.
Kill yourself if you think that justifies violent tendencies.

Nignog

you're violent because you are fresh from the jungle, nigger

be grateful white people graced you with the spark of civilization, that you might foster this gift and harness it for the greater good of your race

or you could just go back to spearing elephants and drinking the piss out of a cow's asshole

you decide desu

Post proof your ancestors were slaves and then explain why the Arabs and Africans that started the slave trade and continue it to this day get a free ride from you, and then I want a thousand word essay on why you matter more than every other race that has suffered from slavery and other barbarism, i.e all of us. And then I want you to go cry some more like the whiny useless little bitch you are and always will be, because you'll still be wrong.

Separate USA to give blacks watermelonstan.

At least here in Australia we give some kind of reparations to the abbos but I guess we did commit a successful genocide so it's really the least we could do.

Nice argument! Should of expected less coming from /nu-pol/

>/nu-pol/ claims to hate identity politics
>never debates, only uses racial slurs and ad-hominems in circle jerk

lmfao the irony.

He just did, but I wouldn't expect a dumb nigger to understand reading comprehension.

LelBron and wojak had a love child

I hate this excuse.
I was born in 91 i had nothing to do with slavery.
If you wanna be mad at slavery be mad at the blacks that sold slaves to whites.

looking for excuses to be a typical nigger

>give me reparations
nig looking for freebies, you don't see that often do you?

Typical nig nog thinking, stop it! Be better than a mewling Black cretin demanding shit from Whites. Improve yourself, work hard, and be happy for the moments of sunshine.

Blacks enslaved Blacks thousands of years before Whites ever knew about the slave trade. The Arabs introduced themselves and introduced a massive incentive for Blacks to capture more Blacks.

It weren't before 14th century that Whites, in earnest and on an industrial scale, began buying Black war captives, criminals and debt slaves.

Also, Blacks did actually enslave White Europeans. Remember the Barbary Wars? Or why not almost the entire southern European Mediterranean coast? All those villages you sacked and took slaves from, do you remember them? Of course not, convenient to ignore history when you're out to shame an entire race for gimmidats.

The biggest proof you morons are full of shit is that you know nothing about Portugal, which is fucking hilarious when you complain about muh slavery

Hes right though.
We didnt go to the Plain fields of Africa and just snagged a couple of Nogs from the Trees.
We gave you things from Europe, the "Technology" we had at the time amongst other spoils and you paid us. And because we didnt accept Dirt Hut construction advice or Master Card as Payment, you gave us your own fucking slaves. You know. The Slaves you had for Centuries, because youve been enslaving each other since the beginning of time.

this is now a nigger hate thread

America's greatest mistake was not sending them back to Africa when the time was right. Nice job Lincoln you fucking hack

>the majority of america understands

Yeah, no, the majority of america thinks niggers are subhuman, they just dont say so because you worthless animals chimp out every time anyone does anything that could even be slightly perceived as racist

Kill yourself nigger

>The /nu-pol/ meme

we will send you back to your land and your people.

>southern European Mediterranean coast
>SSA niggers
No

>doesn't blame the Jewish slave ship owners
>wonders why everybody thinks niggers are thick

My great-grand father got shot by the Germans but didn't die, can I get some reparations too?

>waahhhhh gib me moni or I'll fuck shit up

reminder that nat turner was a manlet

>niggers were the only ones enslaved in human history

The only reparations you deserve is a one-way ticket back to apefrica, you worthless fucking nigger.

What about the white slave trade with the arabs?
Can we get gibs for that?

Your ancestors are as dumb as you, your people deserve to be enslaved. Hail the Trumpenreich!!!

You get to live in a first world country instead of a mud hut, isn't that reparations enough?

Are you fucking dumb? White people never enslaved anyone , they bought slaves from black slave traders

>mexicans take a few jobs from whites in border states
VIOLENCE IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY AND WARRANTED
>whites violently tar and feather, enslave, and rape black people
STOP BEING VIOLENT! WTF????

nice /nu-pol/ logic
"BUT I DONT LIKE IDENTITY POLITICS THO"

As much as this is just a white guy false flagging as a black guy, you are totally in control of your own violence.

You don't live out your ancestor's violence, you have a fresh slate

Oh no it's retarded...I'm sorry to have to show you this anonigger.

>soon
>7 more years
Fuck off nigger. 13%=50%

You're race is subhuman trash, you've received reparations many times over through welfare. Keep backing whites into a corner and see what happens. You're on borrowed time nigger, make the best of it while you can.

My ancestors came to the US post-slavery and we're Slavs, we dindu nuffin.

pls gibe reparations anglos, or I steal car radio

youre violent because over 150 years ago some of your ancestors were treated badly?

niggas killed my cousin, so I guess thats why Im eager to snipe blm members.

cool

im a white man in america, OP.

Pretty sure my ancestors, who were all farmers and laborers, came to america after slaveries abolition.

Tell me then, nigger, why do I owe you a dime?

Well I will follow your logic faggot.

This is the flag of Sardinia, It rapresent 4 moorish pirate kings that pillaged and enslaved sardinian for centuries, they killed them one by one, every times they win another nigger army was ready to come.
They have them on flag to reminder how they blow them up one by one.

Are they supposed to kill every fucking nigger that try to go trough the med sea?

>Reparations
- Welfare
- Technology
- Healthcare
- Etc.
- 100ks of white people dying to emancipate you

If every black person was given $50k and a house to fuck off back to Africa and never come back, would you take it?

>muh ancestors
>muh reparations

Welfare, food coupons and free housing isn't enough? Fuck you and your big lipped baboon whore of a mother, nigger.

nigga, not this pasta again

>Sup Forums thinks this thread was started by an actual nig
You retards are so fucking easy
It's probably just an Australian who evaded getting raped by Emus for long enough to buy a proxy
I'm going back to 8pol

>They didn't give me reparations in africa either so now I eat people!

your ancestors were legally enslaved.. they had contracts. africans capitalized on these contracts. they literally rolled the dice. there were indentured servants from all over europe. africans just happened to offer themselves for less money. this appealed to poor farmers, rather than the rich slave owners up north who had mainly cornish indentured servants from southern england and the dutch lowlands. indentured servitude was one of the very few means of legal emigration. get the FUCK over it.

I'm gonna cry when Drumpf gets impeached.

Tears of joy.

You didn't state a topic.

It's also legal in a lot of muslim countries to rape children

So that's okay too right? Or are you making another double standard, drumpfie?

Hillary won't live another 4 years, Brock.

KYS you faggot

how old are you? you seem very uneducated.

Your ancestors got violently enslaved by their neighbours and bought by British colonists in North America.

The slaves were then forced to breed with other slaves from different parts of the world cause the colonists didn't want to buy more slaves.

Your ancestors were offered both reparations and a homeland in Africa.
Most decided to stay in the US.

Learn that history you fucking Irish-American.

also how does this have to do with politics?

Your reparation is that your ancestors were rescued from their mud huts and brought into the civilization. They paid for it with their work. What have you done for the society you live in? If nothing you should be brought back to Africa.

>italy flag
>uneducated

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahAHAhahAHAH

i have no opinion on laws anywhere other than where I live because I just don't give a fuck.

>this logic is why no one can tell me whites are masterrace

You think like a baby

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>get taken from a dusty shit hole and forced to work on a plantation for a few generations
>eventually freed from your chains at the cost of white lives
>live on the margins of a first world nation while waves migrants come after you and make their mark
>contribute fucking nothing and demand gibs
>wonder why people think you're inferior

>600,000 whites killed in fight to end slavery
>didn't immediately send all of you back to the hell that is subsaharan Africa
>decades of gibs
>decades of spending money to incarcerate your criminals
>give you jobs/education you didn't earn and aren't qualified to receive

Consider it even.

Sooo, nobody literally did anything bad to YOU and you're still violent? Typical nigger I guess. Who also makes this shit thread multiple times a day, sage.

a majority of indentured servants benefited from their contracts.. they were educated depending on their motivation to work. many were educated in England along with Native American chiefs. If slavery still existed, the problems with the system would have been worked out, and people would still enjoy a higher quality of life than they had before they were bought. Their contracts would probably have shorter durations.. quality of education would be higher.. etc...

>czech flag
No wonder he doesn't know basic world history.

So what wrongs were brought upon you? And I say YOU, not your ancestors, if European were niggers like you we would have already wiped ourselves out since our ancestors were fucking each other up since before your species even got on the food chain.

Also you seem to be missing the fact than more than half of a 'history' is just a 'story' not to mention 'your enslavement' is completely irrelervant piece of history everywhere in the world except America.

YOU were never harmed by slavery. My ancestors were Irish and Indian, so where are my reparations?

Nice damage control.

Too complex for your monkey brain? You still didn't say who did what wrong to your person.

So true my white brother.

Brother Chinaman here.

This is the police officer in 2025.
While your at it, you should google the average American in 2050, drumpfies.

You're going away, your numbers are dwindling, and your president is being impeached.

You lose, game over, deal with it.

Nice damage control and running from the topic. You're starting to get boring though, sage and hide.

damnit nigga we got to fight for ourselves we cant rely on anyone we gotta listen to dubois and we gotta be better. If we can do that well be better off in the long run rather than being given money because of our ancestors like trust fund kids who are trying to fuck our shit up. Stay in school work your ass off and change the future of the community its as simple as that

Even though OP was clearly baiting, I think this thread makes for a good observation about why reparations are retarded:

Literally every ethnic group was oppressed at some point by some other group, and could justify reparations with about as much credibility as blacks in America do. The difference is, I don't ask for factory-accident and coal-mining bux as a polish-american, but many American negros who are separated by even more generations from their slave ancestors do.

Really makes me think...

>refuse to give me reparations
what is liberia?
lincon gave you niggers a country as recompensation for slavery and like all nigger do the turned it into a shithole.

Did you swipe right bro?

>thinks my thread will go anywhere but back to page 1

>white people enslaved me
>wonder why I'm violent
>this is why i kill my black brother neighbour for a pair of Jordans
Bait and saged

Reperations like welfare? Prove to me you were enslaved personally and i will buy you a plane ticket back to africa.

Also sage

niggers don't make rules, you follow them while picking my fucking cotton

Nigger, your grand grand grand grand uncle enslaved your grand grand grand grand daddy.
Human history is full to the brim with atrocities so don't open that can of worms because no nation/ethnicity/group's past is clean.
So BTFO and Sage.

>I'm violent because of things that never happened to me

What a terrible excuse.

> buy farm equipment
> forget to castrate it
> it multiplies like rats
Well shit.

>all white people are responsible for slavery
>Its not ok to treat blacks like the plague because of what 99% of other blacks do today
>Its ok to treat whites like the plague for what a few hundred whites did 400 years ago.

This.
America would be a white utopia today.
FUCK Lincoln

>doesn't know basic history of his own country
Guess they were right about the bell curve.
Drumpf supporters do have lower IQs.

I'm sorry but so? I lived under a dictatorshit, after it was over i did not start fucking up my community cause muh ancestors, I moved on and made a life for myself, you stupid monkey.

what's that from?

Typical nigger, immediately gets btfo and then become as chimps

Are you still crying over something that happened hundreds of years ago ?

1) Black people enslaved other blacks
2) Still slavery to this day in Africa
3) Lybia took some black refugees that wanted to escape to europe and enslaved them for their purpose
4) Arabs enslaved you, castrated your ancestors and don't give a shit about it.
5) Whites were the first to free slaves
6) Frankfurt School Marxism and the critical theory entered the american academia and pushed a new narrative to the oppressor vs oppressed (race inequalities, white guilt, slavery talk,...) in order to have people fight each other and get a better control.
7) Here you are today as a victim of a fictional reality. A fragile useful idiotic tool as you have ever been.

Stop crying cunt and be glad you live in the US

literally thought this was a yuro reply
then i saw flag and realized it's just an american with shitty english
hahaha uneducated drumpf voters.

I would tolerate you having one of my women, but one-child policy

I am all for equal opportunity and free college, but if yo expect reperations from 300 years ago gtfo nigga