This nigger has a higher IQ than most of Sup Forums

>This nigger has a higher IQ than most of Sup Forums

Sup Forums BTFO! How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>face tattoo

Yeah... no.

>3 scoops.

Gucci is our guy desu

its Gucci! Brrrr!

That tri-scoop dumpster fire on his face says that you are incorrect.

MFW DREE SCHOOPS MELVIN

Three scoops!

it's so weird that Michael Caine came out as a woman.

>look at this one in a million case
>Sup Forums btfo

>intellishun quoda

daymn mayn das da reeel shit rite dere ma boi

GRONALK FRUMPF!

> nigger
> intelligence

That's an oxymoron

that's Noddy Holder dude

> In May 2005, Gucci Mane released his first single "Icy", which featured Young Jeezy, at the time an upcoming artist as well. Tensions grew when "Icy" was believed to be put on Young Jeezy's debut album Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, although it never was. It was put on Gucci's debut album Trap House. Jeezy claimed he was never paid his royalties for the song.[100] On May 9, 2005, Jeezy released the controversial song "Stay Strapped," placing a $10,000 bounty on Gucci's chain. Gucci responded by stating, "That n*gga Young Jeezy, man. That n*gga fake."

> On May 19, 2005, tensions were soaring between Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy when four men set up Mane at a strippers home and attempted to rob him. Gucci grabbed his pistol and shot one of the assailants. The assailant, Pookie Loc, a CTE affiliate, was later found buried behind Columbia Middle School in Decatur, GA. An official warrant was put out for Gucci's arrest. Days later he turned himself in to police after hearing about the warrant.

Is this the IQ you are referring to ? Sounds like TNB to me.

burr gucci mane laflare

>implying IQ has anything to do with violence

>self made man who rose up out of poverty to become a multimillionare entrepreneur shot a useless nigger who tried to enter his property without permission and got acquitted

The American dream.

LEMONADE
KITCHEN

>don't post his iq with source
i'm not googling this

ZLLLLLUUUUUUMMPPPHPH, I'LL GET YOU, DRRRRRRRAAAAAMMPHPHPHH

BASED BLACK MAN I BET HE VOTED FOR GLOOMPF LIKE ME

Brrr, that's one cool black man, rolling with three scoops.