Slovenia/Croatia Brotherhood and Cooperation thread

It's time for us to put our differences aside (((They))) and especially our media is trying to pit us against each other, we should move towards further cooperation and seek join the Visegrad block together.

We aren't the same nation or the same country, we don't have the same language, however we unquestionably share a common herritage and a lot of history, our nations should be working together not fighting amongst ourselves.

Austrians hate us, Italiashits hate us, and they are cucked, Hungary is based but they still don't share as common a history, and you have who Serbians and Kebab to the south of you who were cutting your throats a few decades ago?

We need to stop playing into the paws and look towards cooperation and friendship.

We can either work together as neighbours and friends and stand against the hordes of "peoples" who want to destroy our countries, or we can perrish alone.

>No talking about Border disputes in this thread, we can figure that out once animosity is at a minimum

See also V4 General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_pV_XKO4r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'd be easier if you abandoned you heresy and rejoined the original and only valid church of Christ.

The fuck are you talking about.

Both Croatians and Slovenians are Catholic

*openly collaborates*

fuck off retard this is politics related

It's Sup Forums and politics related though faggot.

We need to stand together with croats to stop the hordes of muslims trying to come into our country

Why do you care Brazil?

You aren't diaspora, are you?

i am desu

Slovene or Croatian?

Either way come home. What the fuck are you doing in Brazil?

Well actually I was born here. My father hails from Croatia.

I'm mostly shitposting around here.

It's a shithole though, if you speak the language why not move home to Croatia?

Like I spoke to a Canadian Croatian, spoke Croatian well, etc living in a Croatian community in Canada.

Like I get why some one from Canada or the US would stay there because of higher living standards and better pay, but Brazil is a legitimate shithole, I just don't understand.

>This is assuming you aren't half mestizo, then stay where you are

100% white. My mother is from northern Italy.
I also live in one of the few white rich cities to the south
I'm trying to learn the language tho and I have my Italian citizenship to run if shit goes down

>100% white
>Brazil

In your dreams, monkeyman.

I looked it up apparently the average White Brazillian is 85.6% European which is essentially half of the country in terms of genetics, make of that what you will.

Well, have a bump. Interested to see what discussions could come from this thread

koj ve je va dretva? si ponorel? janezi proč

Your flag is your burden. I know how it is

FeelsBadMan.jpg

Do still girls on croatian beaches are nude?

I've been there 10 years ago and it was sweet, boobs everywhere, and somewhere even pussies.

Bonus mode: nude girls taking showers outside

Yes, I've seen many croatian beaches, quite a few of them have nudist bitches on them.

didn't even know they were feeding us media against you, I never had anything against Slovenia

Slovenia and Croatia are the only good Balkan countries. I've visited every goddamn country on the Balkan except for Macedonia and they are simply the best.

But why?

THIS x1000

Slovenia and Croatia in the Višegrad group when?

>nudist beaches

Wait, hold on.
Are Croats Germanic aswell? How did they end up with nudist beaches - too many German tourists?

Not getting tainted our genes by the Turks?

And a different culture. North Croatia is very much akin to Slovenia, Dalmatia a bit less soo.

I think this map is pretty explanatory, it pretty much has to do with how repressed the country was by the Turks.

Like Croatia is kind of catching up, going even further south they have even more catching up to do.

These are literacy rates in Yugoslavia after WWI

we had German slangs before but they're mostly vanished by now

Better pic

We must together cooperate against refugee quota and how to get rid of communists from universities and media. There must be a shared experiance.

it's more like it's totally normal for women to be nude on croatian beach

That was after unification with Serbia. Today it is a bit different. But yes, a lot of the north have common with Slovenia.

Matjaž Kek for Croatian national team selector.

These are PISA scores from 2015, although it's been over 100 years since Austia-Hungary ended there is still a noticable difference between Croatia and Slovenia, and I don't necessarily think it's because our genetic stock is that superior, I think it has to do with the fact that our lands had better access to education and it just carries over to today.

FYI I think if you were to take a look at the Zagreb area, Slavonija (Northern Croatia) and ignore Dalmatia PISA scores between us would probably be pretty similar.

I do have a theory Dalmatians have a bit more Turkish admixture and hence a bit lower Intelligence, whereas Northern Croatia is pretty light skined in comparison

Yes of course, it is. I'm not denying this have gotten better, and I wish you the best of luck, but in terms of education we seem to still be doing a lot better

see But I do honestly think if you were to compare Zagreb and Ljubljana the differences would be almost 0. I think the problem is the Dalmatian area of Croatia.

>austrians hate us

kek, literally one of your only allies.

Iliteracy corespondts with serb inhabited
area in Croatia,since there were a lot of Serbs before 1995.

When?

bump for more info about both countries

Based slovenian master race

There is difference betwenn the dalmatian hinterland (Dalmatinska Zagora) and the Islands and coast. The later was a lot more under Venetian influence. The former was more under the Ottomans. Consider also during A-U Dalmatia was building its own unit.

Also, consider the

Yeah I laughed when I saw in the news

Praise kek

What are you interested in? Also, we wish in the Visegrad group.

Croats get pissed off when I say this, but I honestly think genetically speaking (and culturally) northern Croatia has more in common with Slovenia than Dalmatia.

Like shit happens that's how history happened and borders were drawn, but that's my opinion.

I'm not saying muh clay btw, because neither Croatia has claim to Slovene clay or us to Northern Croatia, just an observation.

My half brother is Slovene-Croatian, white as fuck, looks ubermensch even, if his mother was Dalmatian he'd be somewhat brown.

>not walling off pooland, czechia and slovakia

slavshit pls

Don't build anti-gypsy wall, they'll steal it overnight.
Put them in work camps, work is natural deterrent to them.

No sorry, what we need to do is wall out Germany and Italy, maybe Austria, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Here you go

slovenia is trying to steal croatian waters though
desu

This seems like a Slovenian trick to cheat us from our money.

You can cover the Alps and north Adriatic sea (damm Venice and Italians) with your fleet and army, we can cover mid Adriatic
sea and when Montenegro enters NATO they will cover south part (we are supplying them with military equipment anyway).

Fine by me.

Pic related should be the goal imho,

With or without Austria, but the general idea, can wall out Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia possibly

>Dalmatians are brown

Well, not that it is bothering me. I personally did not noticed any difference but maybe it is just me.

It has also to do Dalmatia is a sunny region. The islands have more sunny days than some many continental countries.

I would also not say that Dalmatia is necesarly backward. In the 16th century it was in fact economically and culturally rich. You could find a lot of buildings from the renaisance and baroque period.

Croatian literature also stared in Dalmatia. There was a lot writers from that period. Contrary to northern Croatia where the first printed book is from the 17th century.

The things that fucked up Dalmatia were the Turks. So the focus was moved to the North.

Recently I was in Ljubljana for first time. There is a part called Šiška. Some Soros NGOs were having meetings there.

Nope, look the V4 thread. Croatian and Slovenian alliance is essential to counter the refugee quotas and other EU bullshitery.

Damn, was just about to draw the exact same line.
Northern Italy is still fine though.

Yes.

I don't really understand this animosity between us, I mean I don't consider myself Croatian I never have never will, but I do consider Croatians to be brothers, much more than anyone else.

I guess Croatians and most Slovenians don't feel the same way? I don't feel the same about any other nation.

This propaganda between our nations is so retarded, we are your true brothers, not fucking Serbs.

Slovenia should annex austrian Koruška and Trst.

>Hungary is based but they still don't share as common a history

You were literally part of our country for almost a 1000, are you on crack or crystal meth?

They are bluepilled as fuck, that's the problem.

Economically stable, but they are the bluepilled part of italy. If there was some kind of Cultural shift, and Northern and Southern Italy split, Northern Italy cleansed it's streets a bit, I wouldn't mind, but how they are currently.

TERRIBLE idea.

It's funny how your politicians make us look like Jews and ours make you loke like them.
It's our politicians who divide us.

Thanks senpai, we can figure that out once their countries become shit and unstable, we can start reconquista from behind our comfy walls.

We will help clear out Bosnia for you to resettle just let us build some condos in Sarajevo once it's cleansed

The croats were, not the slovenes. They were part of austria for more than 1500 years

>What are you interested in?
What are some interestic political trends, which party is the best? - we usually hear something about Croatia when there is some meeting in which your president participates, aside from that the only topic that was widely covered here was that referendum about marriage, years ago. OK, there is some info related to Croatia as a tourist destination each year, but nothing political, which is ridiculous, since learning Slavic languages should be obligatory for people aspiring to become international journalists.

Yes but we were more under Austrians and had little to nothing to do with you.

Are you Slavic, no?

Look I put you inside the wall didn't I
Stop being butthurt, Slovenian and Croatian cooperated is literally predicated on joining V4 at some point.

If you think Croatia and Hungary have more in common than Slovenia and Croatia, you're just wrong.

good, more faggots to genocide

He is referring to Austria Hungary, and a small part of Slovenia, Prekmurje was administered by Hungary.

>interestic
interesting, sry

This triggers the jew.

>Croatia part of Hungary
Not true. We werre in personal union with Hungary not part of it (exceptions some regions like Baranja and Međimruje)

I think you guys might be talking about different periods.

During Austro-Hungary you were administered by Budapest, were you not?

While you are talking about your union even before that

kajkavians are slovene and not crotian

there, i said it

UDB has a even tighter grip on Slovenia than it has here, and they run almost everything. Nothing is going to change in our lifetimes, there's not going to be a civilized regime change in this country. We had an opportunity in the 90s but army was too dumb and compromised to consolidate power and overthrow Tuđman.

There's normal white people in south america who aren't being attacked or killed or kidnapped for drug money!!??

russians are the good guys you noob

Even the coastal and island Croats have more in common with Serbs than Slovenes. You're basically Germans who speak a Slavic language.

Not that I have a beef with you or anything, it's just that we're not at all similar.

Culturally, most of Croatia is closest to Serbia, although when it comes to similar histories, the Slovaks should be an even better match.

>and seek join the Visegrad block together

Slovenia was already invited back in 2000 but Janša declined because he wanted us to go to EU. Visegrad only calls once and we missed it. Croatia did the same but EU said if they do that they won't be able to join the EU, so they didn't.

> interestic political trends
The population of Croatia is mostly red pilled. They are nationalist and ultra catholic. But the political elite is made up from former communists which were installed by George Soros and America in the early 2000s.

We were offered many times to join the Visegrad group but the communists refused.

The anti-gay referendum was organised by a catholic civil organisation which managed to organised and pass it. But the cucked left-wing PM decided to allow civil union as a reaction to the referendum

>parties in Croatia
The two biggest are HDZ and SDP.

>HDZ
They are the cuckservative party. The leader is a son of former communists. Although that was not always the case.

It was originally found in the 1990s and was strongly nationalist. It was the party that led the war against Serbs and Muslim. It was emphasising that Croatia has more in common with central european Slavs than with Balkanites due to catholic culture.

Than in 2000 after the president died George Soros and Americans installed the cuckservatives.

>SDP
Former commies-turned-to-socialdemocrats
In the 90s there were the third largest party but after 2000. thanks to foreigner they become the largest opposition

In generally we are fucked. We are ruled by a former communists and liberal oligarchy. Most politicians are agnostics while the population is majority catholic.

Please Poland annex us.

>orinetiation within EU
The red pilled and based people prefer the Visegrad group. But the politicians will not listen and instea follow orders from Germany and the EU. Germany and the EU is pushing for the western balkan initiatives which nobody wants, but the ruling elite are pushing for it

I have somewhat optimisim.

80% of people are dissatisfied with their government here, 3rd most than anywhere else in Europe. All that needs to happen is somebody capitalize on that.

I mean as much as I'd like more clay, it's just semantics at this point.

Genetically speaking you are probably right, if the border was drawn so that Kajkavian Croats would be administered by Austrians back in the day, yes I imagine they'd be identifying as Slovenian right now.

Also Kajkavian being very similiar to Slovenian that's true, but it's kind of like crying over spilt milk, it doesn't really matter, Kajkavians and other Croatians developed a joint identity in the last 200 years, you can't really change that imho.

But if we are taking a look at purely genetics and lingustics then, maybe?

Either way it's a pointless argument to be had because things are as they are

Ah wrong flag, I thought you were a croat.

Even your capital was established by one of our king lad.

You had some privileges compared to r*manians or sl*vaks, but you were part of Hungary.

im not talking about any we wuz tier gib clay shit
i just want to be recognized as slovene and not croatian because croatians are obviously chakavians
people are super ignorant and hostile about it

Damn that's heavy shit. I wish the US and russia would do the same. Good luck.

I dunno mate, if I go to a Kajkavian region of Croatia it's almost impossible to tell that I've even left the country, even as far as Slavonia it's not too different.

There's a big difference in Dalmatia obviously.

I don't think you are right, I think that's Yugoslav propaganda, Serbia was seperate from Croats for hundreds of years + we are still geographically closer.

+ From my very humble understanding of linguistics, at some point Slovenian and Croatian were more similar, but after a lot of Serbs resettled there, some of them assimilating your language drifted from ours.

>80% of people are dissatisfied with their government here
Don't know about Slovenia, but there's no organized opposition here. You have the communist party which branched itself into a pseudo right and social democrats in the 90s. Essentially it's the same shit. There's controlled opposition in the form of smaller right wing parties who together amount to 1% of electorate and some useful idiots here and there.

You're Kajkavian, right?

Well all I can say is tough luck mate, jack shit is going to happen, the best you can hope is to further promote a Kajkavian identity and Croatian second.

I mean I kind of agree, my half brother is half Kajkavian, like you literally could not tell he isn't a 100% Slovenian.

completely wrong
REAL croatia is similar to ukraine and slovakia because real croatia are chakavian speakers

serb related are slavicized vlachs that unfortunately make up most of this country

How do we solve the Serb diaspora question?

They're deeply ingrained into our public sector imo, but I don't know how to clean that shit up without alienating čefurji in the process

Daily reminder that our nations are literally fighting because of these two towns + sea access

>Catholic Serbs and Alpine Serbs back together
You forgot your long lost beloved brother desu :^)

Give us back Fiume, you filthy slavs!

FIUME, ISTRIA E LA DALMAZIA, NE' SLOVENIA NE' CROAZIA.

Weird, right?
this map is from 2000, the niggery has spread a bit further to the south but the 3 southern states are still overwhelmingly majority white

such examples are very numberful in croatian case
croats have the need to constantly make up history how they actually lived everywhere when they just stole most of their land from their neighbours (not saying that serbs are any better, they probably hung tout together too much)

>that butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=k_pV_XKO4r0

fags thread form a fag cocksucking sloven.
I am ashamed of you OP you fucking faggot cock sucker.

Please open more your ass until the croats steal your seaside and sperm in your mother s pussy.

Fuck off, croats are maggots inbreed ottomans .

Serb diaspora?

Fine we can figure that out at some point, can we please focus on the Bosnians first? I have some hope that Serbians are somewhat assimilatable if we cut the stream of more of them.

How likely would it be for you to simply leave Brazil? Those 3-4 southern states?

Thread hijacked by retards. Going to hide.

Not suprise this thread been created by sloven. You are probably Some Metelkova cocksucker nigge rlover. Eating nigger shit lying on metelkovas floor. You been finished with piss or something you fucking cuck. Sloven and croats are enemies.

Cocksucker

this, serbs are not that bad
bosnians are uneducated drug dealing criminals that hate our culture

>t. Čefur

How do you mean? I have more than enough money to leave here and do a few months without employment
I'm finishing my graduation first and it depends on who is elected President next year for me to leave

Fuck off, Riheka was Habsburg clay, it is more rightful to belong to Croatia than Shitaly