i.imgur.com/PCVKWW0.jpg
>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 25
SAA CLEARS OUT BUSAYRI AREA, CLEARS OUT MOST OF EASTERN QALAMOUN RANGE FROM ISIS
>SAA recaptures Khunayfis, Sawwanah, and Ulayyaniyah
>Eastern Qalamoun Rebel pocket is now completely surrounded by SAA
>Pentagon: 105+ Iraqi civis killed in US airstrike on Mosul in March
>report:SAA meet Hashd (PMU),Syria -Iraq connected
>SAA liberates 5 villages in E Aleppo
>Palmyra:SAA full control over several hills overlooking Arak Gas Field
>AFP:NATO to join Anti-IS Coalition
>SAA foils another IS attack on SW Aleppo, attack intended to cut off supply line to Aleppo
>SDF captured Yamamah village & established fire control over Baath dam
>US Coalition kills 16 people in Raqqa
>Philippines: 9christians executed,120 civies rescued from besieged hospital, priest+civies taken hostage by militants
>Houthis repel major attack in Sana’a province

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN18L0U5
voanews.com/a/manchester-suicide-bomber-identified/3867397.html
nzivnet.com/brief/7667
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/868088038592843776
youtube.com/watch?v=_1hcOcqgzFw
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/868099720144539648
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ramadan begins tomorrow; the 50th anniversary of the 6 Day War is next week.

>In a statement, the SDF said a May 15 appeal for militants to turn themselves in within 10 days had achieved "positive results", and the deadline would now be extended until May 31 based on "requests from the noble people of Raqqa".

af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN18L0U5

>Britain Raises Terror Alert to Critical — the Highest Level

>The prime minister said the national terror threat level is being raised from severe to critical, which means another attack is expected "imminently."

voanews.com/a/manchester-suicide-bomber-identified/3867397.html

>Nasrallah feels the hanging rope tighten and changes his tone - calling for reconciliation with Saudi Arabia
nzivnet.com/brief/7667

LMAO Shia dogs are such cucks.
It's no wonder Putin lets based USA and Israel bomb them whenever they feel like it.
Shia Shoah SOON.

inb4 jews post IDF whores

fuck didn't see this one, it was hidden since I have "Sh*a Shoah SOON" in my filters

>meme an dictator with bots for years, hoping Americans won't elect another neocon

>another warmongering neocon gets elected

Phlip army in Marawi

This SA guy is a sunni, not a Jew, I'd bet my left nut hes a sunni

>not posting the only decent kike
kys

Top of the morning to yall Assad Dicksuckers

Post it in this thread too, russia bro

>High morale & ready to continue the fight- Syrian Army soldiers resting before heading back to the frontlines against ISIS
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/868088038592843776

right back at yah (((/ptg/))) hows that wall coming... oh wait

why would you think that? Lots of kikes in SA (mostly on Sup Forums), and typical JIDF behavior

>Top of the morning to yall
you have to be over 18 to post mini burger !

>meme an dictator
>hoping Americans
>i have no idea what iam talking about.jpg

During the last election days he was like "Looking forward to work with Trump and US, hopefully he wont be as retarded as Obama"

>Post it in this thread too
Iam counting on you in this, lad

isnt that the catchphrase of a cringe tier gaming channel? (youtube "gamers" want to make me put a bullet in my head)

I'll post it then

>Freedom of life written on the building
Nice pic

didnt know ben carson joined the SAA

The vast majority of islamic terrorist attacks are committed by sunni not shia.

You're either a kike or sunni shitshin scum.

>isnt that the catchphrase of a cringe tier gaming channel?
yeah its top on the front page on jewtube it's watched by 13 year old edge lords !
my neace watches it reee !

asks for a nice atgm hit

:D

>a kike
No shit sherlock.
Sure is summer in here.

>SAA
SAA has M4s?

well whatever they are i just said it on the fly

russia bro you have a map of the situation on the ground ?

it's what SAkike keeps posting

nice pics pham

some guy goes to my nieces high school who watches him i think

he colored his hair green just because the guy on (((youtube))) did it

So I told Bashar to liberate 2700 km^2 desert in eastern Homs Governorate.. he actually did it the absolute madman
hahahahahahahaha!

That"s Duterte boys on the pic poland.

>google green haired youtuber
I already regret my decisions of today

youtube.com/watch?v=_1hcOcqgzFw

Fresh South Front report.

Has the Jordanian SAA had any success whatsoever beyond killing five ISIS members in the desert and calling it a victory?

first pic you see is probably him hes a "gamer" and hes absolute cancer his channels name is "jack septic eye"

>"huh huh get it cuz the main colur of his channel and his hair is green and sheit

>15 million subscribers
fucking ten year old making this douch a millionaire reeeeeeeee

>he colored his hair green just because the guy on (((youtube))) did it
cringe! That wont fly whit my family there be a major wop ass handed down destroying your hair for some statement i m in the proces of talking her out of watching the cucks they are a waste of time its better she gets the games and plays them her self whit here friends than watching some retard do it on video

No, last years offensive on Abu Kemal was so disastrous even @WorldOnAlert is calling them out

The ISIS zerg rush got mulched then.

So we're expecting this offensive to end in a bloodbath and Sweida being recclaimed by the SAA?

I think i saw one, but it was saying that whole city is under islamists control, while army is obviously in the city.
And all the fresh philip Isis pics are now coming from the wilderness.

if they just acted like normal fucking human beings it wouldnt be that bad

but its always he same thing "colored hair" "cringe tier jokes" "fake happiness" "screaming way to much at things that arent scary"

>now my niece and her friends always talk about wanting there own (((themube))) channel and having cringe tier discussions about games and anime
just put a bullet in my temple god . why have you abandoned me?

hoholmaps > ISIS > Phillipines

Don't worry lads, I've got this one

Of course. FSA has inferior manpower and no strongholds in Sweida.

>Substitute doll
Best girl ever

Makes sense they are harder to stop and easy to pull out after attack than staying in the city i think they want to gain sympathy from the locals by forcing the army to detain locals and harass them. I hope the army gets some new mi 28 N to smoke them out they cant hide from thermal sites .

>FSA
>wikipedia
>no mention of there links to militant groups
its almost as if (((wikipedia))) is biased or something aye guys?

kek, I really thought the guy in the middle was black

>BREAKING: U.S. service member dies of injuries sustained during a vehicle rollover in Northern Syria - Pentagon

how about we fix that?

>are they real? Given how much rich Lebs love plastic surgery I wouldn't be surprised
realness confirmed. shes not leb either but guess its the same shit with syrians.

>dies in rolling vehicle
anyone got that pic of the MASSIVELY top heavy tank made by kurds? that reminded me of it

>putting the special back in special forces
Guess the US has to invade Syria fully now.

Hear about the killing of Coptic's in egypt lads? It has Muslim brotherhood written all over it.

plastic surgery is very popular with the rich class in the middle east

I heard that Iranians love to have nosejobs, but I've also heard it's JIDF disinfo. Not sure who to trust.

to be fair it does mention it but only WAAAAYYYY down the page

heres a gem of there

>"new syrian army" a rebel group created funded and armed by the united states"

>created by the U.S
>created

3 kilomemes to maskanah
My body is ready

>if they just acted like normal fucking human beings it wouldnt be that bad
yeah true i m paranoid a bit from the fuckers on JEWTube especially after the whole pedo exposing's whit gamer jewtubers "community"

>about wanting there own (((themube))) channel and having cringe tier discussions about games and anime
i mean its ok if you have something interesting to say! have some cogitative analysis about the media you like. But copy pasta is not the way to get your self up
also things hire are to conservative to do what you say you be sheraded by people you will get bulled to death ! autists and neets hire are not treated to good !

>those signs
I have so many questions, but first off, why are they in English?

I can smell the difference between a jew and a sunni rat

>vehicle rollover in Northern Syria
road side bomb ?

i don't know about iran but plastic surgeries are very common and excessive in gulf states i don't even remember seeing an actress from there that doesn't look disgusting.

Don't know if you remember but they've dealt with Islamist insurgents in the past (2013)

Pic related

>the whole pedo exposing with gamers jewtube community"
quick fucking rundown?????

i always though these hyped up multi colored hair arseholes were a little "to kid friendly" if you know what i mean

why would a sunni post IDF sluts, and really, a SA sunni? Given that niggers are too dumb to do this it seems unlikely

Ayy lmao

Sorry i i clicked on you by accident russiabro i wasnt calling you a rat

rip poor lad dieing for his neocon overlords

it says "to the trash bin of history"

Those M1As are sexy as fuck

>tfw no mimi fg

back in highschool i had two iranian classmates. both born & raised here though. they went "to visit relatives" in iran over the summer break and came back to the new school year with new noses.

The iranian nose job thing is real
For a theocracy
Iran is surprisingly liberal

>tfw cant even type two-letter acronym correctly

Going by lebanese shias pretty much every non-religious girl with the money to do it does it

Dont be so sad hans
You will find a qt teutonic kinghtess to make little aryan babies with

Suicide is an option.

the burgers are getting desperate heres some snip bits from some comments/threads

>"these libtards assad supporting should know there supporting a COMMIE just look up his party but you know what i expect this cuz muh libtards"

>"what a sicko gassing his own people but hes a fucking commie cuck so i honestly expect it"

.>"remind me why all these libtards support some old commie when theres a BIG BEAUTIFUL DEMOCRACY called Israel right next door"
(no bullshit a real comment i saw somewhere)

>"this assad cuck is a commie no wonder why that former kgb agent putin supports him just hell wake up libtards lol"

these are legit comments of "new-right" and "alt-right" and "conservative" networks

there literally playing the fucking commie card

>implying that it's the liberals that support Assad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A
H
A

>Breaking: #SAA Tiger Forces capture #Sukarriyah 3km west #Maskanah in East #Aleppo countryside

3 KILOMEMES

3 KILOMEMES

3 KILOMEMES

I once read /ptg/
Now i filter them out completely

>Syrian Arab Army & allies continue advance in the Syrian desert and capture Missile Battalion (air defence) located 10 north-west of Zaza CP
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/868099720144539648

Wasn't that in the early hours of this morning?

A bunch of minecraft youtubers got exposed to secretly baited 14 year old gils to send the fucks nudes tha is the shirt story there is a video explanation up cant link it now i m going to get some food if you are hire later will post them hire also the irony one who exposed the goys ended up him self to be a pedo lel

well thats what the burgers "conservatives" are saying to try to convince boomers and (((young conservatives))) that regime change is a good idea

they also seem to believe being anti-war is exactly the same as being pro assad (which is a very bad precedent to send)

"""special"""" forces indeed

Glory to the Revolution! Glory to the Mujahadeen of the FSA!
Damaskus will fall soon.

kek

Funny how liberals say asaad is LITERALLY HITLER
And the conservatives are saying LITERALLY STALIN
pretty hilarious

Ayy lmao

i am not sure if they are trolling or actually serious

we've gone full circle now