Why are you faggots mad this is a culture war why are you asking the other side to play fair when the future is at...

Why are you faggots mad this is a culture war why are you asking the other side to play fair when the future is at stake win the war any means necessary
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE
csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YWL7czAd4JU
youtu.be/LOfn-8OKVL0?t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ubisoft is going out of their way to portray the militia as religious extremists distinct from more ordinary people of faith. From the get-go, the first reveal established a contrast between the cult’s unhinged preacher/leader with the more benevolent and recruitable ally character, the gun-toting but seemingly friendly Pastor Jerome Jeffries. Here’s Hay: “In terms of religion, I think what the cult is—is when you think about things and groups that are out there in the world today, a lot of times you’re seeing somebody who has hijacked religion.”

Why the fuck are you so angry at this Sup Forums?

I don't get it, you play as a cult and kill christians?, but why? beucase they are racists?

No, the enemies are crazy doomsday cultists who goes around executing the average folk in Montana (sort of like ISIS) and you have to fight back. Christians are the good guys in this game.

its a about a cult twisting Christianity for their own needs and a " REAL PASTOR " waging on on them to take back his religion and community

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE

so why Sup Forums is angry about that?

Because the pastor is a fucking nigger

Not mad, could be fun if done right
I feel like you are the same person posting this picture every 2 hours trying to rile up people.

Are you from Ubisoft? You know that manufactured outrage bullshit doesn't help sales? Just look at the Ghostbusters reboot

Why has this game turned everyone into Tipper Gore style concerned mothers?

Because Ubisoft has gone to shit since the third assassins creed, at least in my opinion

Most people who play vidya are redpilled or at least somewhat conservative a game attacking patriots won't sell, and more importantly anyone who's been paying attention won't buy it because of Ubisofts shotty work and Uplay

Just watch the franchises of Ubisoft are going to be sold to differing companies once Ubisoft finallytanks, can't wait to see a Bethesda AC game

I think there's a picture of ubisofts Deb team showing them in 09 having like 80% men and one in 2013 having almost 100% women, I don't have it but if someone does please post

Crazy doomsday cultists who goes around killing the peaceful folk aren't "patriots"

The other day there were 3 threads about the topic around the day time, then coincidentally an article popped up shortly after about "Sup Forums's rage". These are probably being made by pathetic reporters with nothing better to do than write up a new story. Or just Sup Forumstards, who should just be avoided anyways.

>niggers among the bad guys
So they avoided the white supremacist angle. Not surprising, desu, but now there's nothing to talk about anymore.

Maybe because those are NOT the elements of a cult, which are here
csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm
See Jim Jones and Peoples Temple

Fuck, Sup Forums became too powerful during the great meme war. We gained notice from parts of the internet that used to just pretend Sup Forums didn't exist

alex jones simulator

>montreal production ubisoft
fucking leaf after all, we need to nuke this fk gay country.

are faggots are always really to get mad at something and play your part

So much for hiding the agenda to stereotype Mid Westerners. .That one will die on the shelves of Walmart.

fuck this nigger shit. a tiny percent of the population that people like you suck off because you hate yourself.

So do you play as the blue eye'd nigger?

Just asking the left to play by their own rules.

Y'all are a bunch of fuckin idiots. Who gives a shit. nobody is gonna play this and then go outside and start killing whites. All the past farcry games the enemies had non white skin and nobody cried "WAAAH, GENOCIDE PROPAGANDA". nobody gave a shit. we just enjoyed the game. However Slandering the lords name is NOT ok. If I see any of that then I wont buy it.

>Most people who play vidya are redpilled or at least somewhat conservative
How can you be this goddamned delusional? Most people who play games are apolitical because they're children. The rest are a mashup of moderates, redpilled neckbeards, and SJWs.

>caring about video games
stop being a manchild.

They just look at the pic and thought the enemies are just simply white christians.

At last theres a game where I can kill incestuous, backwards Christians!
I need more games where I can destroy worthless USA.

Why is Far Cry not Far Cry anymore?

I miss the origanal series where i played as carver

T. Ubisoft social media manager

What about the girl? Tila Tequila, Emily Youcis, Lana Lokteff? Sinead?

I agree anti gov games are taboo, german call of duty would be nice

They are literally laughing at you gamer faggots. They know you'll still buy it.

I don't know about the plot but the setting looks comfy af.

i didn't make it some sperg just tweeted it to spencer

Implying I am not gonna pirate the fuck out of it lol.

>Oh shit, a Far Cry game set in the USA?
>Finally, a way to live out my dream of fighting a corrupt US government in a militia of freedom-loving patriots
>Oh...

It's nice to see that Ubisoft is completely out of touch with its American audience, because they just lost half of it.

Why won't a game developer make a game involving radical islamic terrorists? They've surely included radical anti-christian components in nearly every horror game, etc.

Christians are also a minority to Muslims. Is this not discrimination? This entire social justice warrior thing smells fishy to me.

This

They are trying to demonize Christianity.

Buying any vidya aside from grand stratagey and rts

The pastor is gonna be a coe-exists commie apologist type guy. He's gonna approve of gay marriage. He's gonna say turn the other cheek as he blast the cultist with a 12 gauge. He's gonna be "Pop-Christian."
Watch.

*longing to know more intensifies*

I am angry at this.

Here you go OP

youtube.com/watch?v=YWL7czAd4JU

That dude needs to shut his fucking faggot mouth.

Yet the masses fall for it. For nearly two decades, TV shows, entertainment, etc. have led people into thinking Christians are crazy. While at the same time you see the highest rated metacritic movies are about the plight of some muslim finding his way.

While the masses believe they are serving justice and doing the 'right' thing, people in charge are laughing their asses off at how easy it is to manipulate people for their own plans.

Holy fuck, get a life and stop giving this game more free publicly. Your hate will only make it more celebrated.

Hourly reminder to stop replying to Farcry threads.

Don't listen to this retarded cocksucker, thumbs down that shit.

Because it will be the same fucking game for the fourth fucking time. Fuck Ubisoft

So it's ok to make up non-existent Christian terrorists for your game, but not to have real Muslim terrorists in your game?

oh and no Christians aren't the good guys. the good guys aren't stated to have any religion. they're secular americans(tm)

Fragile snowflake,
grow some thicker skin.

Eat shit, lard ass.

That come back is as dank as the basement you live in.

Yeah the basement comment is really new and hurtful. Go back to your women's studies.

They don't even know what a militia is. What they think is a militia is actually a religious army.

I really hope they have a radio station in the game where a libertarian talks about FEMA camps, black helicopters, fluoride and HAARP etc.

What game is he talking about?

You guys are retarded. It's a game about religious extremist in Dearborn, Michigan. Who are the religious extremist in Dearborn, Michigan?
Just youtube Dearborn, Michigan. Muslim extremism everywhere.
This brings attention to it.
youtu.be/LOfn-8OKVL0?t=32s

Not trying to fight with you or anything, but do you really think people are going to look up Deadborn and say "Oh it was the Muslims all along!!!"

Poster looks awesome to be honest.

I'm mad that Ubicuck didn't go further.
>be main character
>be black, muslim, decide to move to rural montana to get a break from city life
>move in, but quickly learn you are not welcome
>town is run by far right white supremacist baptist preacher
>town stomps down on homosexuals, niggers, and other assorted degenerates
>game: join with the inferiors to kill the white supremacist christians
people always identify with the bad guys in these types of games. that's why you see so much normie hype around the empire in bf2

kek