Should morbidly obese people such as boogie2988 be entitled to quality healthcare?

Should morbidly obese people such as boogie2988 be entitled to quality healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20&t=223s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cunt should be death marched through difficult terrain until he loses weight like Anglo soldiers were in WWII. Send him to fucking Japan or put him to sleep.

No.

Sure, if he pays for it, he's entitled to it.

Yes, he should, if he has insurance.

Fat asses should be motivated to move more.

No.

But what if he wants other people to pay for his healthcare?

Oh look, yet another boogie thread about his weight or healthcare.
Not even remotely political.
Sage.

He's free to want that, like I'm free to want to be a billionaire. You can't get everything that you desire.

PAY

If he pays for it or he has insurance. State provided insurance is not something the government should provide, because it's not the gov's job. I really don't want to slide that slippery slope any more.

By the way, your bread line is ready. You better get in line before it's all gone. You're in line behind Boogie. Good luck!

Half and half.

If he proves he's working on losing weight, yes.

If he's a lazy fuck, no.

>But what if he wants other people to pay for his healthcare?

That's what happens if you have insurance, though.

I'll say that again:
If he doesn't care about his health, why should system, therefore, taxpayer?

>healthcare
>not political
KYS fat fuck.

Doesnt he make 100k+? What the fuck is he complaining about.

if he can pay for it, yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20&t=223s

Just look at this video guys, poor guy can't help his genetics.

Reminder we have multiple Boogie2988 slide threads every single day.

>when you're such a fatfuck that you prefer to have your guts open and have a bypass surgery.

How hard is to not eat shit? Boogie should have died a long time ago.

Yes. Ultimately, good healthcare ensures that people are productive, and is thus good for the nation as a whole.

However, I am greatly opposed to pick & choose healthcare. If you're a fat fuck, you are already sick, and you should be treated. If you are OK with being that fat, you are also mentally ill, and should be treated for that as well.

None of this shit with getting to eat as much as you want, and then turning to daddy state when the inevitable heart attack hits you. I'm not some fitness freak, but obesity is seen as a fucking illness everywhere in the world. If you have universal healthcare, it should also combat obesity, despite what some of these obese freaks think. If you're not OK with that, you're not OK with universal healthcare, because universal healthcare is only going to work when shit like the astronomical cost of operating on fat fucks is kept to a minimum.

That's what a lot of people don't get about universal healthcare. It's naturally collectivistic, which is why a lot of Americans are against it. And that means that you need to give up your personal freedom for the collective. But given that this is the personal freedom of choosing to commit very slow suicide, I don't see that as much of a problem. But you bet I'd put the truncheon down on these cunts who think universal healthcare should be pick & choose at expense of the rest.