redpilled on jews
redpilled on faggotry
redpilled on women's place in society

serious question
>inb4 t. achmed

Yeah super redpilled

she was going to become a pro refugee sjw so yeah unironically based

no answers ? i take it as a yes

I would say yes, however most people here are brain dead ideologues so they will keep being hypocrites. inb4 I get called a sandnigger

If you want to burn in hellfire for eternity.

Reminder that this is what ALL Muslims believe.
ALL Muslims celebrate the murder of White children.

>implying their target was ethnic related and not religion related
bro where are your arguments ?

Who starts these threads, oh ya OP is a Islam light trying to recruit. Crusade yourself.

it's either some reddit campaign or /leftypol/ retards spamming them, ignore and don't reply

no arguments
imagine my shock

Sandnigger

still no arguments

>implying you can be muslim and white

Also, listen to your ID.

>implying islam is a race

yes you can dimwit

No, if you become Muslim, you're no longer white.

>being unironically this retarded
>talking about whiteness
t. 56 %

France should just change its flag to this already, fucking faggits.

Plz no slide

how is this a slide ?
no one gave me real counter arguments

I don't understand the picture

>being so retarded that you unironically praise the brutal and savage murder of an innocent white child at the hands of a goatfucking savage.
>thinking 56% is even a valid insult.
A white man living in Africa is still white.

IM TO SCARED TO GIVE A REAL ARGUMENT SO YEAH ITS SLIDE UR A SLIDE THATS IT ANSLID

the only arguments you need is bullets in a theater or truck rundowns

stop defending leftist children
how are you going to establish an ethnostate if you tolerate leftism?

t achmed

not an argument

While Islam is redpilled; their faith is flawed
It is based on terrorism and siege. It is a religion of hate masquerading as a religion of peace. It does not exemplify remorse, empathy, and any semblance or western values. It's members are brain-dead idealogues that simply push the religion to further their flawed ideologies.

NatSoc was the only Western Redpill and that movement was apprised bt ZOG and killed; comparing those ideologies, there are stark contrasts between the beliefs and reasonings behind them. While their end goals are similar, the methods, reasoning, and philosophies could not be more different

>redpilled on jews
Muhammed was a Jew himself, born to a Jewish mother from a Jewish tribe. He simply took Judaism and adapted it in such a manner that he could use it to control the Arabs around him.

>redpilled on faggotry
Nominally. In practice, child sexual abuse takes place significantly more among Muslims than among non-Muslims in this country. Often it's little boys being abused by brothers, cousins or uncles. A lot of young Muslim men also work as gay prostitutes.

>redpilled on women's place in society
Anyone who's ever talked to a hijabi behind closed doors knows that they are raised to be even more cruel, vindictive, gossipy and rotten than non-Muslim women.

No its not It refuses to accept western cultural history and seeks to destroy it and replace it with crescent moons and mudhuts. Just look at what they are doing to their own history in Iraq.

>muhammad was a jew
>islam hates jews they kill them everywhere
pick one shlomo

good point
but the same could be said about our sjw that want to destroy our western civilization with marxism and destroy confederate statues

No need to pick one, Abdulrahim. Muhammed created his own branch of Judaism, converted his own tribe to it, then started abusing and robbing everyone still practicing kinds of Judaism other than his own.

That is a pretty fucking Jewish thing to do, is it not?

Yes, and that is why both have to go.

i hope you're not an advocate of christianity because if your redpill is worshipping a jew then you have no credibility

How many of these threads do we need rabbi? Look up about the "shekinah hoax" you pussy cuck. Nothing is worse than pussy cucks. Your head scarves don't do much when you still lay them. Also research serpent seed you man hating fuck. No wonder you accept trannies. Homophobes are females

So import a problem to deal with a problem?

But a white SJW can be redpilled, while a muslim apostate is still a sandnigger with worse genes.

i said islam not muslim
the shitskins stay in their shithole but we cherrypick the based bits of their belief

>redpilling sjw
good luck with that
liberals maybe but sjw no

white girls like to be abused raped and killed thats why women should not have any rights in the west they destroy everything we built

A lot of redpilled people consider themselves former sjws

I am not a Christian, and I believe that Christianity was a lot like Islam in its basic stages: a toxic, subversive Jewish-inspired cult that spread itself by undermining existing civilizations and tipping them over in its own favour.

Christianity was temporarily "saved" as an ideology by the Europeans who built beautiful cathedrals and made beautiful works of art and architecture in its name, but over time inevitably - like Islam - degenerated back to its nature, which is of a Jewish submission cult.

former liberals yes but the radical fringe, that, i never came across

The Koran says that if someone can write a better testament to Allah, they should do it. maybe user should update it for modern society...

we should cherry pick the good parts and use the excuse of islam so we won't be labeled mysoginist and racist by the left

Are you sure?
I'm pretty sure the Qur'an is supposed to be Allah's words, written by an illiterate goatfucker

>American education

>kill lefties in France
>French righties surrender and start joining your cause
pathetic, but also quite poetic

No. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

>thinking that we'll beat (((them))) without being as cuning as (((them)))

We can be cunning, ruthless, even brutal without joining their stupid sand cult.

well so far the only people fighting (((their))) agenda in the streets are the sand people

>stop defending leftist children

you have 0 evidence whatsoever that this child even held political beliefs, nonetheless leftist ones

How is it you all were able to find Shia based on the wood patterns, bird migrations, etc. but you can't figure out how to take (((them))) out

>redpilled on jews
Nope, Saudis are probably krypto-jews and you know it. Yet we accept them pouring money everywhere they want.
>redpilled on faggotry
I'd like to give them chemicals before killing them, but fixing this problem is relative
>redpilled on women's place in society
Nope, slaves or 2nd class citizens shouldn't exist in a Ethno-state.
Well, ISIS (or whatever affiliations the bomber really had) hates our culture more than our religion, so yes, it's more ethnic related than religion.

How is it possible to be red pilled on "faggotry"? Other than if you assume red pill to mean "agrees with the alt-right no matter what"

Shitting in people's swimming pools and raping prepubescent boys for "sexual emergencies" is not "fighting (((them)))".

first it start with faggotry then transgenderism then incest then bestiality then pedophilia
we mustn't give them an inch

>Nope, slaves or 2nd class citizens shouldn't exist in a Ethno-state
>implying giving women the right to vote won't make them vote for more refugees because of the chemistry in their brain that make them care about all poor downtrodden people
>implying the biggest pusher of leftist ideas aren't women

No, You fucking Mudslime. You are apart of the problem.

Explain how any of that shit is linked with homosexuality

If youre a cuck and youre willing to adopt the 'cant beat em so join em' mentality then yes, Islam is a red pill.

However, if youre a human and not a fucking centipede no, it isnt

look up link between homosexuality and pedophilia
look up link between homosexuality and transgenderism

think about the arguments promoting homosexuality: they aren't hurting anyone so they can do it
you can use the same argument for incest

More women than men voted for Mácron, percentage wise

Homosexuality in of itself is actually harmless though, incest is usually not

Why is it not? First generation doesn't really have much adverse effects. It's only when you have many successive generations of inbreeding that defects start to pop up a lot more frequently. First generation incest children have less chance to be fucked up than children born to middle-aged women. Incest should be legalized, love is love. :^)

C H R I S T I A N I T Y
redpilled on jews
>"Jews are liars, murderers and the bastard children of satan" - John 8:32-47
redpilled on faggotry
>"There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel." - Deutoronomy 23:17
redpilled on women's place in society
>"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." - Corinthians 14:34-35

Shit christianity doesn't have-
halal meat
circumcision
ban on alcohol
ban on pork
jihad to get into heaven

Shit jesus did not do -
marry a 9 year old
rape his own daughter in law
start and fight 9 wars a year

>christianity
>redpilled
don't you have some refugee feet to kiss pajeet

Are you still running from RSS?

>france
ok

>christianity
>not redpilled
Listening to the false prophet pope Fr*ncis is not christianity sweetie
Hindushits can't touch this. Also there is no RSS presence in my state

>muh false prophet
turn the other cheek pajeet

>((((((((((((((((((((francis))))))))))))))))))))
>christian

>turn the other cheek
Ahh, you didn't even understand what that passage of the bible means, Christ asked us to fight smartly NOT abstain from fighting

We don't need people as dumb as you anyway, you will burn with all your other MUSLAMIC friends on the day of the bacon

twisting so hard that you're basically rewriting the bible one more time as if it wasn't rewritten enough

>poo in loo thinks he will be spared during day of the rope if he's a good boy

Explain to me what "turn the other cheek means"

Go on Abdul Al-Pierre

I wanna see how well you know scripture

Fuck off.

Islam > Christianity > Hinduism.

Christianity>>Buddhism>>Sikhism>>Judaism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hinduism>Islam