Drumpfs are are second class niggas in a third class world

Drumpfs are are second class niggas in a third class world

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
youtube.com/watch?v=GQy0-5qagTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>German

enjoy your """freedom"""

Typical libtard. Always making ignorant claims because you follow your politics like a sick religious cult.

2nd world no longer exists, (you) stupid kraut.

Wtf does that even mean

HAHAHHAH YEAH ZRUMPF BTFO

Enjoy watching your women fucking migrants.

OP is a Jew

The people that voted Trump are not intellectuals and generally have no idea what the world is like outside of the states, unfortunately this makes for about half the American population. Its not a meme when people say Americans are stupid, they really are.

But it's not stupid to import millions of incompatible people into your society?

Americans are schizoid murderers in a ssociety that literlly promotes the worst of human behavior. The government here normalizes Greed, Paranoia, Selfishness, Idiocy, and brainwashes the moronic American hordes to be okay with the increased surveillance and authoritarianism that is creeping in every day. It's gotten tot he point where I don't even feel bad when I see a terrorist attack or mass shooting, because this is what the US creates. American society takes in humans and spits out mentally diseased psychotics on so many pills the Pharma companies keep themselves afloat on just that

Europeans did not choose this, you chose Trump.

Right, it's the Americans that have been voting in cucks to lead Europe all this time.

We did not vote nor choose the European Union, and they are the ones that make the decisions about mass immigration.

You voted in the losers who made those decisions for you, you moron.

Wrong, Brussels have the most influence.

Stop shitposting.

Un-elected Brussels bureaucrats...truth.

Not an argument.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

>Everybody else is responsible for my shitty voting record

the worlds most powerful man

youtube.com/watch?v=GQy0-5qagTc

Try harder next time

Yeah, I'll make sure to vote for Macron next time.

And you're free? Givemeafuckingbreak you fucking refugee overrun society cunt.

You can't even say anything against jews....fuck of to your filth of a cuntry

Le potatoe nigger frie with muslim semen much?