STOP FALLING FOR THE SLIDE THREADS

STOP FALLING FOR THE SLIDE THREADS.
SHARE BLUE IS HERE IN FULL FORCE

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz used her position on the House Appropriations sub-committee to threaten the Capitol Police Chief in order to have him turn over evidence colleced on Imran Awan.

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
archive.is/DFeno
hooktube.com/watch?v=FAA9Gy2SXdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump because I want more people to know why the civil war started

Bump.
Someone shoop Gollum onto the topless pic of DWS so I can have a proper fap, please.

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

Stupid schizo cunt

>MUH SHILLS
>EVERY THREAD I DON'T LIKE IS A SLIDE THREAD

hahahahhaa it's literally just you Americans

>and then she got hired in to the Hillary campaign along with other former DNC heads

These people are literally out of their minds.

BUMPPPPPP

Send her to jail

Fuck shareblue cunts

This fucking bot. No mention of Seth Rich.

One post by ID.

Not about Seth Rich.

This is a slide thread.

It's hard to tell if it's even trolls any more.

>he doesn't know how DWS relates to Seth Rich

It's not ffs!
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
This is a fucking SCANDAL. And now one is talking about it.

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/DFeno

>threatening a cop

What I particularly like about this is that she's so tense her voice almost sounds like that of a woman.

Usually it sounds like she's trying to give bibi netanyahoo a run for his money.

>Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

How much trouble is she in case Awan brothers after returning to Pakistan sold the data from democrats computers to Chinese and that led to CIA's spies in China arrested, tortured and executed?
Lifetime in prison for Debbie Wasserman-Gollum?

This bitch is the most evil looking demon.

>>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
wait what? how can you steal equipment and not end up in jail?

Arrest this poisonous, and obviously treasonous, cunt.

bump.
sage/hide/report slide and shill threads

Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

We really need to start killing these traitors.

How are they still alive?

Every ounce of my being wants to kill them

Those don't even look fucking real. They look like she shoved balls down her shirt lmao

open your eyes pol

Bumping for America, just in case.

doesn't matter, boner achieved

We knew that in more or less realtime. We're just waiting to see if the rest of the world is going to notice.

>tfw I told my family about Seth Rich and muh russia everything else like fucking two years ago

>bumpppp
Do you have a stuttering problem, faggot?

Why are you saying bump-p-p-p-p-p like a fucking retard?

Or did you mean buuuuuuump?

Why are people so stupid that they can't even tell which letter of the word is being extended.

Nnnnnno = wrong
Noooooo = correct

Stoppppp= wrong
Stooooop= correct

Fuckkkkkk= wrong
Fuuuuuuck= correct

Think about which letter you are ACTUALLY extending, and that's the one you repeat when you type it.

Fucking kindergarten kids are better at this than you faggots. At least the 5 year old kids know how to sound out a word and figure out the letters and sounds.

Faggots like you are dumber than little kids

>SLIDE THREADS
No such thing, it implies that you think your boring threads on a shitty image board are so important that the government employs people to try & hide them, all you're really telling me is that you're a loser with delusions of grandeur.

It seems you have an autism problem

lol this thread is getting censored

bumpidy bumpy bump

Lol. I really wish it were so,
hooktube.com/watch?v=FAA9Gy2SXdg

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

>you must be autistic
No, I'm just tired of being smarter than everyone else.

It's not hard to be smart, so stop being retarded

> Hurr dur i'm so much smorter thun you!

Sorry bro, but if little bed-wetters can sound out a word with its letters then there is no excuse for adults not to.

Some of us were actually educated before all this internet and smartphone garbage took over the minds of youth.

Some of us are going to be very mad when Harvard decides it's perfectly acceptable to start a thesis with "Lmao, brb I gotta smash some puss" and that those are all valid words.

Idiocracy is already here, and I'm going to correct every retarded faggot that I can find.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE!

>SHARE BLUE IS HERE IN FULL FORCE
I'm slowly beginning to accept that these morons from leddit are going to have a pretend battle with a pretend enemy for the rest of time.

Hey jackass, don't you ever say fuck with a hard fucking k? fuckkkkkkk.

>if it's not about Seth Rich its a slide thread
You need to die.

gas

>don't you ever say "fuck" with a hard K?
As opposed to what? The silent K ?

Adding a bunch of Ks at the end doesn't make it "hard"....it means you're stuttering.

>double posting on a double 5s post
Truly, kek is trying to make the bot posters as obvious and stupid as possible.

Never forget.

It's spelt with 4 "m"s and a silent "q".

Fuck it, you just turned me into a religious man. I will pray too chaos tonight, and his prophet Kek. Not kidding.

His name was seth rich.

Funniest thing I heard some old guy on small-time independent radio go off about Sup Forums and "His name was Seth Rich" last night.

This timeline is excellent.

kekd at the image and bump fuck shills

no because the sprudo "stop it" is
>STOBBBBBBIT XDDDDD~

glorious childhood
gijoe
transformers
thundercats too
smurfs

movies : rambo commando terminator robocop

7 - the holy number of Nurgle,
All praise Chaos, all praise KEK!

bumb for bump

"Formed from despair and fear of death, his portfolio also includes acceptance and stoicism. Other values include inevitability, empathy, kinship, struggle, (familial) love, tradition, mercy, and memory. Nurgle is also notable for being the only Chaos god that cares for his followers whatsoever, bordering on love. Despite his and his minion's appearances, they're actually pretty nice."

that shop is fantastic. spot on.

lock her up

I live in her district, Sup Forums. Not there now, of course.

Should I actually stop researching for fear of my life?

bump

Any woman as profoundly ugly as DWS is guaranteed to be evil. Its not even "ugly" she simply looks wrong. Like a demon 99% pulling off appearing human

Double shilled! 4 sheckels have been deposited into your account. You may get shill of the month!!

John Podesta is a pedophile

HEY

OBUNGO BONGOES
repeat
OBONGO BUNGOED

>cucking for a jew
go away r/the_donald

Bump

zrzut ekranu : screenshot ^^

t. shill
THIS SHIT IS IMPORTANT

You can always identify ShareBlueFag-ohs because they type too much, and always resort to telling people how bad they are

excellent user is excellent

noooo
not the kike shill
this one is XLN't