A Teacher in Texas Gave a Girl a 'Most Likely to Become a Terrorist' Award

>fusion.kinja.com/a-teacher-in-texas-gave-a-girl-a-most-likely-to-become-1795576596
>School officials in Texas have apologized to a 13-year-old girl and her family after one of her teachers presented her with a “Most Likely To Become A Terrorist” award this week.

>Calling it a “poor attempt to poke fun,” an official for the Houston-area Channelview Independent School District told local station KPRC that the award given to Lizeth Villanueva by an unidentified teacher “wasn’t well thought out.” (No kidding.)

>According to the Washington Post, other students were given awards such as “most likely to be homeless,” and “most likely to cry for every little thing.”

>“[The teacher] said that some people might get offended, but she doesn’t really care about our feelings,” Villanueva told KHOU. “She was laughing about it.”

based Texas

>>“[The teacher] said that some people might get offended, but she doesn’t really care about our feelings,” Villanueva told KHOU. “She was laughing about it.”

>it's a positive, feel-good thread on Sup Forums

based as fuck

Just wait until they actually do become a terrorist.

>Teacher creates terrorist by generalizing muslims!

Alternately, on the real news:

>Teacher predicts islamic terrorist when still in childhood, actually becomes terrorist decades later

>she doesn’t really care about our feelings
literally worse than hitler

She is a teacher not therapist, she should care about teaching only, fuck feeling in school.

I love Texas more and more every day.

Mississippi is still better

June 10th Mother Fuckers, ANTIFA is gonna get prison sexed at the feet of Sam Houston.

Teacher fag here. The teacher lounge is filled with top tier banter and wagers about who will chimp out next

Would have been funnier if the girl was a mudslime

Who got Most Likely to be Deported?

Sounds like light banter. Why is the girl so butthurt?

hey maybe she's not a muslim and just really mad all the time

Mfw I graduated from channelview in 2011

All straight white males are Nazi faggots and must be exterminated.

#justlightbanter

is that actually how it's like? Do teachers actually banter and shit?

We need to call up all the biker groups around Houston. Go full Altamont on the commies.

I had a teacher low key tell me to kill myself in high school. What even is this bullshit about getting offended over jokes?

says country that is exterminating itself right now

Funny shit

>other students were given awards such as “most likely to be homeless,” and “most likely to cry for every little thing.”
that sounds bretty good desu.
shaming works, we need more of it.

not really since you're still here

kek

>Get an award
>Moan about it

Ungrateful little shit

What a legend

looks like she's trying to be a contender for the "most likely to cry for every little thing" award next year

>She was laughing about it
kek