You wake up tomorrow morning

>you wake up tomorrow morning
>look outside your window
>see this

What do you do?

Start building a bunker for all the gold im about to receive

attack switzerland for being kikes.

I wake up in nazi germany? try warn Hitler to not invade Russia. wouldnt work but eh fug et

Cry a little.

See how long it takes to find something degenerate in disbelief.

Get involved in my community.

Start "collecting" 100 Nazi scalps!

Knowing WWII is just around the corner, do you try to get out of the country? Enlist in the Wehrmacht? Or just enjoy it while it lasts?

Kill myself because I'm a slav untermensch.

Tell hitler to crush the brits at dunkirk

that would probably get America involved in the war earlier, but at that point USA did have more Germans than brits living here

Using my knowledge of history (the future) become an advisor to make sure that he doesn't invade Russia.

Eat shit

>start crying
>"thank God, it was all a dream, all a dream.... "

>Oh look, I get to wake up to Trumps america for the 5th month in a row

Has that always been on Netflix or did they just recently add it?
I watched it yesterday because it was right there up front but I thought to myself I'll be seeing this movie referenced tomorrow for sure.

Not entirely sure he'd listen to an obese, foreign teenager though.

Cry of happiness

write down name and address of all the jews I know

That's the guy from the strain right

Book a train to Italy and warn Mussolini not to get involved in WW2.

wake up and cry

Is that Austria? My Immigration Studies class watched a Netflix or Amazon video about 2 people who tried to take Jewish refugees to the US from Austria.

Everything seemed pretty awesome in Vienna though, they didn't mind Jews leaving although they banned them from most jobs etc.

I'm Jewish though so unless I could hide it somehow (Do those foreskin regrowth threads work?) I'd probably get out.

I didn't understand why Vienna seemed so great under Nazis though, I thought Hitler (or maybe Goering) viewed it as Sodom/Gomorrah because everyone, high class and low, was constantly drinking and whoring even though they had the opera/symphony and other entertainment.

yep

Pull out my family tree, show em my strong German heritage, help build ovens and shit