Mark Zuckerberg joins Silicon Valley bigwigs in calling for government to give everybody free money

>Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg called on the need to consider universal basic income for Americans during his Harvard Commencement Speech.

He's talking about "problems with the system"

He's going to be the next Bernie Sanders isnt he? Is he actually going to run in 2020?

Article: archive.is/aUv7g

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/12/30/what-happens-when-millions-of-jobs-are-lost-because-of-automation.html
recode.net/2017/3/25/15051308/us-uk-germany-japan-robot-job-automation
qz.com/895681/silicon-valley-is-right-our-jobs-are-already-disappearing-due-to-automation/
money.cnn.com/2017/01/30/news/economy/jobs-china-mexico-automation/
archive.is/mrA0X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should lead by example and give his money away.

>Universal
>Only for Americans

I just wish she would finally start her transition into the woman she's always known herself to be

He will destroy the constitution..
Assinate this man before its to late

>mfw americucks will NEVER EVER have easy neetbux
>mfw getting free 1100 euros per month plus free healthcare

>jew
>communism
Seems about right to me

He's a fascist...

UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME IS RATIONING

WHY IS A CAPITALIST PROMOTING RATIONING?

WHO WILL HANDLE THE INEVITABLE DEBT FOR SUCH RATIONING?

Where do these people think money comes from?

It's like they think that the government just miracles the money into existence and can therefore just give it to whoever they want for whatever reason.

OY VEY GOY WHEN YOU STOP BEING A WRECKER AND WE HAVE TRUE COMMUNISM MY EQUATIONS SAY IT WILL WORK

I know, right? It's like they don't even know the Federal Reserve miracles all that money in to existence.

I'd give it another generation or so until we see a huge loss of both blue and white collar jobs to automation. Hell even electrical engineers where I work are losing their jobs to software automation. At some point having all the wealth concentrated in the hands of tech executives will be unsustainable.

t. Software engineer

So what are you going to do about it? Convince the tech executives that you should suck their teats?

where the fuck do these people expect the money to come from if nobody wants to work?

So did this happen just this morning or something? I've seen like 20 fucking threads on this kike this morning already. Why can't you guys use the catalog?

50% tax on the middle class and up would be a start

I was listening to NPR the other day and they actually said we're going to have a "cashless society" and this is unstoppable.

Giving everyone free money might bring in the mark of the beast. I don't trust that shit.

Some of them like zuckerberg appear to already realize that if they still want a middle class with internet access to post shit on Facebook all day they need to do something

real talk
our consumer based economies need people to spend money to keep up the growth... without growth businesses can't pay back their loans with he (((interest))). first they trick people into spending all of there savings.... then they tricked them into having credit cards and going into debt... now that that has reached an end they are just going to give people free money because why not the money will just be spent on goods made my the top companies anyway.

I told you fuck that he was running for president.

If you start taking half of my income to pay for some nigger's drug habit, I'm going to walk into a black church with an AR15.

They just want to retain the spy/control network, which is already bought and paid for by free gibs from the Federal Reserve.

It's absolutely meaningless.

UBI comes out to be cheaper than maintaining the massive state bureaucracy and state apparatus needed to provided needs based welfare programs. I guess it makes sense.

Still though. Once all the jobs are automated out of existence I don't understand how the super wealthy will justify holding on to their lavish fortunes.

Negative income tax / discussion over forever

>the state will become less massive if we try Communism again

A lot of people will become unemployed due to automation.

What you people don't get is that modern capitalism needs consumers.
That's why shitload of immigrants are encouraged.
Sure, some of them will work menial jobs or even proper jobs and contribute, but it doesn't matter, what matters is consumers and numbers.

Infinite cash means a collapse of value. What do they expect to do, order the value of products by fiat?

Hence why you need to fuck off and keep your slimy little fingers out of my bank account.

You don't get to steal from me just because you're too fucking stupid to get a job.

Why do you people keep repeating this mantra just so you can obtain Communism?

>all wealth in the hands of tech executives will be unsustainable.
For the Human race, which will be eliminated as superfluous to robots, money, and silicon valley ego.

then money loses value due to inflation and people can't afford anything and the only people that are worse off are people who will likely not receive free money

No, they also indicated that job security is more important than income. In other words, we're to become slave drones to survive.

> basic income
> scarcity economy
Choose 1

>giving niggers more free money

Well that is half of the justification for UBI, that is the claim they make, that simply cutting a blanket check for everyone is cheaper than spending time and money every month calculating who is entitled to what and how much.

I am fine with UBI as long as welfare and free healthcare are abolished, and deadly hard drugs are legalized.

Why don't we just cut the Federal Reserve Bank out of existence? You people are so stupid it hurts.

Zuckerberg doesn't pay taxes, none of the 1% do

Taxing the White Middle Class even more to pay for lazy shitskins, this is why Trump one

yes, please tax us more so we can pay ourselves

>is cheaper

What's even cheaper still is not giving money to useless niggers, and instead forcing them to get a job and provide for themselves.

Like what is so goddamned hard about this? 99% of the human race has a job. Why can't you get one?

They "trust" me. Dumb fucks.

It's not a mantra if it's true. A recent report by consultancy PricewaterhouseCoopers estimates that 38% of U.S. jobs have a "high risk" of being wiped out by automation by 2030.

>another rich fucker talks about redistribution of wealth
until today i didnt even know what his voice sounded like, is he going for a political position?

this user is actually pretty insightful, consumerism is how the entire American economy has run since the 50s

ofc this is the same shit that has led to extreme resource depletion and will eventually fail if something isnt changed

(((consultancy)))

Kek fat americunts can't even provide healthcare for their citizens, let alone universal basic income. Lul, what a nation. xDDD

PWC is a criminal organization. We would save more if we took them apart. Stop listening to Jewish studies and believing in Jewish lies.

You're being scammed, you fucktard. Don't buy in to more scams. Also look up UN Agenda 2030 -- that's what they sifted to when UN Agenda 21 didn't work out as centrally planned.

I have a job. Also your number is wrong probably 50% of the population does not meaningfully participate in the labor force right now, although of course that includes children and the elderly etc.

Probably, he won't win because Nigs will see him as another "rich white boi"

Dems have fucked themselves by going full identity politics

Why doesnt he just adopt some poor people and send them money for fun.

What's that goyim? You lean right-wing?!?

Oy Vey it looks there's an error in your income transfer.

I hope he runs and I hope trump tells him in a debate that its a great idea if we start using zuckerbergs money first. we divide that up for everyone then we can start universal income but yes we need all of fuckerbergs money first.

Would agree.

PWC only hires Jews. Got two friends who work for them, both of whom are Jews.

every one needs to stop planning for 2020 campaigns.

some one thought it was funny to put a bunch of bioweapons in pre-filled hypodermic needles in fucking brief case looking things and hand them out to the navy a few years ago

the idiots thought it was super special steroids. they had odd names on the fucking plastic part thats filled with fluid. people went home fucked their grils ,shook hands, handled money

>kids don't have jobs

Wow what a great point!

I totally support giving my income to niggers now!

I can barely pay my own rent but obviously the niggers who refuse to work need it more than me. I mean, if they didn't have that money they might die and then the problem would be solved. Can't have that.

fuck off snow gook kys

I have a friend of a friend who started out there. He's also a Jew.

I remember reading something about him and his wife claiming they're going to give away 99% of their facebook shares.

Searching again for it, he said it in 2015.

>Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan say they will give away 99% of their shares in the company to good causes as they announce the birth of their daughter Max.

>Mr Zuckerberg made the announcement in a letter to Max on his Facebook page.

>He said they were donating their fortune to the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative to make the world a better place for Max to grow up in.

>The donation amounts to $45bn (£30bn) at Facebook's current value.

>However the shares will not be donated to charity immediately, but over the course of the couple's lives.

That last line is the important one here. Even by giving away 0.1% of his shares a year he'll be giving away tens of millions while still remaining one of the top 20 (visibly) richest people on the planet. He literally has more money than he knows what to do with, so why not earn (((good boy points))) in the eyes of his millennial peers?

If this turbojew actually somehow manages to become president America is so royally fucked.

Other people have said the same thing. All you have to do is stop being lazy and google it.

cnbc.com/2016/12/30/what-happens-when-millions-of-jobs-are-lost-because-of-automation.html

recode.net/2017/3/25/15051308/us-uk-germany-japan-robot-job-automation

qz.com/895681/silicon-valley-is-right-our-jobs-are-already-disappearing-due-to-automation/

money.cnn.com/2017/01/30/news/economy/jobs-china-mexico-automation/

Yes they can and will.

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/mrA0X

If that happens, then I'll do what I "can and will" and start murdering people indiscriminately.

You can't just steal from people and expect no consequences. This is why people like you are not in charge of anything.

Niggers cashing gibsmedats are the least of issues at this point but keep on bringing them up. Meanwhile shit like trucking and driving jobs are going to be completely automated out of existence by 2030. There go another 4 million (decent) paying jobs.

The only thing you can do is expand, and make room for growth rather than just development.

>maintaining the massive state bureaucracy
But the government workers won't be laid off or fired, just shifted to another job. SO THERE IS NO SAVINGS

daily reminder

UBI = For cucks that want to give money to the rich and everybody, supporting by jewberg cuckstain

NIT = For smart people who only want to help the poor and not waste money on people who dont need it, supported by milton freidman

Oh wow, the Jew-stream media is saying it, so it must be true.

I also read the Talmudic "Age of Spiritual Machines" by Ray Kurzweil, wherein he describes his Jewish plans that are being carried out by the most powerful corporations on the planet. (where do you think he works? could it be Jewgle, backed by 17 intelligence agencies and the federal jewserve?)

If you were to look in to it, you'd find out their mantra is that we have no self-determination. And at the same time that we must accept their self-determined vision of the world.

Stop being a CIA nigger.

>Niggers cashing gibsmedats are the least of issues at this point but keep on bringing them up.

IT'S

THE

FUCKING

TOPIC

UNDER

DISCUSSION

YOU ARE IN A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT NIGGERS AND GIBS. YOU CANNOT FUCKING TELL ME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING THREAD TOPIC

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT THEN GET THE FUCK OFF OF THE THREAD YOU RETARDED SIDEWALK APE

>This is why people like you are not in charge of anything.
People like who? Some user chiming in to tell you that they already tax and you and will continue to do so? I am not even supporting it you dumb fuck.

what the fuck is THAT?!

Circumcision

what a fucking asshole, you don't hear him calling for stolen money to be returned to the people now do you

>universal
>only for people on earth

> friedman
Oy Vey!

If your tinfoil hat conspiracy is true it still leave people unemployed and replaced by machines. You way just have them broke as well.

King of the Schysters

can you imagine the amount of power a government would have over people if its citizenry had to rely on its government for income. you step out of line, they cut you right off

We're all going to be niggers cashing gibsmedats and there is nothing you can do to stop it short of burning down all the machines and insisting you want to work for a wage is what I'm saying

I would say that you are the one with a tin foil hat conspiracy known as Jewish lies and Jewish Communism.

Yes, Yes, we need a Luddite revolution!

We can't have these goyim gaining an information arbitrage advantage! No, no! We need to keep them fat and happy for free! We need good goyim!

Why not just grow your own food and have your own source of water?
Even electricity...
All you'll need to pay for would be for basic maintenance and internet, until mesh networking arrives...

Then just make a little money on the side for hobbies and gunds/ammunition and you're set...
Don't forget to have a family too.

Why doesn't he give all his money away to poor niggers?

>you step out of line, they cut you right off
like now?

What fucking middle class? there are the upper class, then there are the deluded lower class. If you work for someone, and can't afford to stop working then you are lower class, if you are unemployed you are also lowercase.

And if you think you are going to tax the upper class more remember they have lots of people working for them fiddling tax account's moving money, lobbying and threatening to fire their plebs.

We tried mesh networking once. But that threatened the DARPANET spy grid, so people forgot it.

Kind of like how they forgot back when we were going to use PGP for our emails.

We will never have cashless society until we have a post scarcity society and that won't happen in our or even our grand children's lifetime

Honesty the jews are hell bent on depopulating the globe one or another, might as well fight for the right for free food and free food as they put the plan into action.

You just said that there a Jewish conspiracy to do what I said is going to happen. I feel like you are taking crazy pills.

There is no such thing as a right to free food, and if you think going willingly into the Jewish slaughterhouse is fighting you are deluded.

There is nothing stopping you from exiting this future you chose RIGHT NOW and going and growing your own food for free.

He has to act like a human being first, 74-year-old Trump's gonna roast the fuck out of him, he's jsut gonna say
>What? What?
to his face, Mark's gonna sweat bullets

>people stop wasting their time to make money to buy food
>read more books
>can focus on space travel research

How can you be against that? We need to give to more people the privilege to stop caring about food and scientific research will skyrocket.

Can't have had communism in Poland without the Jews! They try to explain it away on Wikipedia but they can't get rid of the stats.

It's called mind control, user. That's why they began with subverting our education system.

Please read, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Iserbyt. It's available for free in PDF format.

friendly reminder

I would have voted for him over Hillary and Trump. If he runs, I will put out signs. We need someone half competent.

Will somebody please tell me what the hell is going here?